What are the odds there exists an alien race that just so happens to resemble sexy and fit earth women that will only...

What are the odds there exists an alien race that just so happens to resemble sexy and fit earth women that will only get sexier when they mature?

Attached: 1512674689667.jpg (1599x1035, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RubberForeheadAliens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the odds nearly all aliens have two arms, legs, walk and talk just like humans?

it's almost like you didn't read how Asari biology functions

Is today No Fun Allowed day?

It's just a human girl with blue skin and tentacles instead of hair.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RubberForeheadAliens

Pretty high.
Limbs and forward facing sensory arrays are extremely good from an evolutionary standpoint.

If they’re from another continental planet with gravity, they’d probably be more similar to ya than not

No I think it's pretty much impossible, for starters humans are already exotic on Earth being one of the only few bipedal mammals

theres a thing in biology called analogous evolution.
So according to biology it is highly likely.

bout tree fiddy

they probably exist in another universe

Asari canonically alter perception to make them look attractive to whatever race perceives them.

So catgirls might be a reality?

But what do they look like in reality?

yes, maybe even on the earth in the future

>also being the only animals intelligent enough to have a global society
safe to say it came from our body plan

Yeah but being bipedal is necessary in order to use tools effectively, which greatly contributed to our domination over the planet. I think bipedalism would honestly be a common trait among space faring races for that reason, it frees up your other limbs for tool usage.

perhaps it is plausible, convergent evolution is a thing after all

50/50
They exist or they don't.

Yes catgirls are possible I used to think about what animals were most likely to become like humans.
I concluded armadillos.

...I guess those could be fine too

in a near infinite universe and assuming that there is no greater creator that means that Humanoid structure is evolutionary optimal pretty high