Does he even have an inkling of a chance of being in Smash, bros?

Does he even have an inkling of a chance of being in Smash, bros?

Attached: crashh.jpg (755x425, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/banjo-kazooie-hero-smash-bros-masahiro-sakurai/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. But he should rather be in PSASBR 2

Attached: Eeey.gif (294x384, 2.99M)

Probably, yeah. Honestly probably has a decent chance compared to some other picks Yea Forums floats around, but I can also see it not happening at all.

Iconic character
Has been on Nintendo consoles since GCN/GBA era
N-sane Trilogy on Switch
CTR Nitro fueled on Switch

He's in

If he's not in the Fighter's Pass then he's in Smash 6, no question.

But will they allow an American character?

Attached: Pride.jpg (310x310, 68K)

Yes. Here's my reasonning.
The first thing the three characters have in common is that they are all third-party characters.
The second is that they are ALL here to promote a new game:
-Joker with Persona 5 R
-The Hero with DQ11S
-Banjo with either a sequel or a remake (it's 99.9% confirmed, exquisite gaming only release figures of characters with upcoming new games or movies)
If Banjo really gets a remake and not a sequel, that means that all the characters of the pass are anounced in Smash before the release of their game's reedition.
The examples are Jill Valentine who would be revealed before RE3 remake releases, and obviously Crash who would be revealed befre Nitro fueled is out.

Bomberman is next

>and obviously Crash who would be revealed befre Nitro fueled is out
Nitro Fueled came out a week ago

Welp.

>inkling
Hmmm maybe

Attached: BDD2F00B-7BB6-441B-88E6-078780682A4F.png (420x420, 277K)

>an inkling
Heh

Attached: 242px-Inkling_SSBU.png (242x240, 63K)

He's next.

VV is more than obviously working on something, that's why Beenox did CTR. Activision releases one "kid's" game a year. This year was CTR, last year was Spyro.

Spyro devs (toys for Bob) were busy with Spyro all the way to the release while VV has been "idle" for two years now. Something is coming and the announcement is bound to come soon, maybe with a certain Smash direct...

>while VV has been "idle" for two years now
Really makes you think what the fuck were they doing 2 years while making a kids platformer, you can chunk out a decent prototype for a game in Unity/UE4 in a month or two so what the fuck is taking them so long to reveal a fucking platformer

They're waiting untill Spyro and CTR are coming out. We'll most likely get a new game by 2020.

Activision's schedule. Like I wrote, one game a year.

banjo

technically crash is an aussie made by american devs
an aussie in smash would be cool

Seems like Vicarious Visions, Toys for Bob and Beenox are being set up to function like the Call of Duty trinity of Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Neversoft but for Activision’s quota of one kid’s game a year.

British

if they let a British character in, I doubt they have a problem with letting an american one in either

God I hope so. It'd be so fucking great.
>Cortex Castle as the stage
>Based NST music
>Cortex medley as a Smash remix
>Crash doing his dance on the victory screen
>"Woah!" when he hits the blast zone
>Aku Aku protects him when he's shielding
So much potential.

Pancuck theory

Attached: d6f74f5984f65761c8ddf53ddd61f48a.jpg (955x1200, 162K)

>final smash is aku aku crash
>dlc spirit board includes tiny tiger as incineroar
>a fucking game where you can have both mario, sonic and crash in the same time
fucking kino, i hope to god the last dlc aren't disappointing shit like edelgard

Attached: 1560685884491.png (210x240, 101K)

Why? The Crash games were boring as shit.

>if Crash parries a move, Aku Aku is on his face in the animation
>Wumpa Bazooka as side B
>Fake Crash as an alt
>NST idle animations as Smash idle animations
>taunt where Crash does the end of the Crash Dance and peek-a-boos the screen

>when galeem kills him, he does the funny "Woah!"
>one of crash's taunts is the completely erect pose

>Sakurai says that he "see's a future" where more Western suggested characters get into Smash
nintendoeverything.com/banjo-kazooie-hero-smash-bros-masahiro-sakurai/
sure he does, but I wanna see Doomguy first

>Crash villains show up in Cortex Castle like in Castlevania's stage
>Dingodile spirit with spicy King K. Rool
>Evil Twins spirit with two Falcos
>Coco spirit with Isabelle

>n. brio spirit with green wario
>ripper roo spirit with blue luigi
>koala kong spirit with white donkey dong
>papu papu spirit with grey dedede

Attached: 1448404098904.jpg (369x434, 31K)

What would be his moveset? Sakurai wants to keep characters somewhat similar in playstyle as they are in their own games.

I'm thinking something like how Mega Man is. Instead of giving Crash a bunch of attacks he never had in his own games, perhaps all his normal attacks could be his signature Spin Attack.
So, for Neutral and Tilt, Crash would perform his Spin Attack. Mashing the button would extend the duration, like in Crash 3, allowing you to float a bit. Has a short cooldown before being able to start a new Spin Attack and disables other attacks during it, but you could jump and move as normal. Functions perhaps slightly differently in air.

>Side Special would be his Slide. Jumping during it would propel Crash diagonally. No idea how it would work in air.
>Down Special would be his Body Slam.
>Neutral Special pulls out the Fruit Bazooka. Free, but wonky, targeting included.
>Up Special is Death Tornado Spin but it would propel Crash upwards a bit. Poor for recovering but devastating as a finisher.
Crash should also possess a Double Jump to make up for his weak recovery. Final Smash is either Crash donning Aku Aku or N. Brio's laser from Crash 2.

As a character, Crash would be a close ranged hit-and-run fighter. Harass the enemy by Spinning them and running away until you can do it again. Fast but fragile, with devastating finishers and easy tools for building up %. Simple mechanically but with hidden depth, as it is with his games.

Attached: you're on my time.png (391x759, 131K)

>Cucks Sony by being in Smash over PSASBR.
>90's console war mascots can all fight each other. (The most based time in console wars)
I'm thinking he's fucking based.

Attached: 1561575842746.png (902x652, 359K)

He has a fan base in Japan and that automatically puts him above nearly every other western character named.

Attached: crunchy.png (790x871, 1.37M)

If he is in I want his trailer to start with Mario, DK, Yoshi and Pikachu beating the shit out of each other, in reference to the SSB64 commercial, and then Crash comes out of nowhere and btfos all of them.

We can do better

Attached: Mario sonic crash.jpg (2048x1325, 869K)

This is the closing scene after the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate × Crash Bandicoot thing.

Why did N.Sane bomb in Japan, though? You would think it would do somewhat well.

Different culture? Maybe they don't think a remake is worth it because the originals exist (on new consoles too). But they haven't forgotten Crash, that much is for sure.

Not in costumes. Fuck this whole dude in Crash costume shtick. It looks embarrassingly cheap compared to the high quality cinematics other franchises get.

Attached: 1499918851328.png (866x1383, 701K)

>CTR remake opening says "a SMASHing blast from the past"
im thinking yes

Attached: 7312019917632.gif (301x302, 711K)

Slide and Body Slam would probably be regular attacks, they're too basic to be specials these days.

>post yfw crash and doomguy get in and lloyd and edelgard get spirited away

Attached: 1447257874967.jpg (312x361, 15K)

Japan is fond of Crash too, which isn't something you could say for most western names being thrown around.

I didn't say they should be costumes. It should be a fully fledged 3D animation like all the others, just doing a callback to those commercials.

He's owned by Americans.