Totally not a furry bait thread

Has anyone here ever taken beta blockers as a sort of doping to beat hard bosses? I've been struggling with Orphan of Kos for two days with my bl 43 twink, it's got so bad that whenever I've taken him to 1/3 hp my heart would pound violently and my hands would shake and I would screw up every time. Then I just took 5 mg of bisoprolol and after a few hours when it kicked in I've been able to beat him very calmly and rationally. In fact it was kind of too easy.

Adrenaline is truly a garbage hormone and an enemy of a gamer.

Or maybe Im just fucked up and need to go to a doctor.

Attached: 1B8C11D2-F785-4302-B7B6-E03177E03AB5.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Attached: giphy.gif (400x302, 547K)

Can't see myself doing this but still pretty based if you ask me

This happens to me in path of exile with some of the harder fights. But I enjoy the feeling.

> Gee user should I master my mind and conquer my base urges with the power of my own humanity
> Lmao nah senpai take some pills.
Jesus christ just play puzzle games or turn based shit instead you fuckin dweeb.

Adrenaline is fine, people just get carried away when the red mist takes over. I see it all the time in competitive games where someone feels as though they're winning and begin to over extend. The simple trick is to always respect your opponent, which goes even more so the the bullshit soulsborne bosses and their fucked hitboxes.

I do wonder how many high level players take performance enhancing drugs though, I swear one game banned them a few years ago and added a drugs test.

>Should I find a way to enjoy and master something that would normally be beyond my ability through the power of humanity's applied pharmaceutical achievements
>Lmao nah senpai just quit and play things that don't interest you

You people should have never come down from your trees.

Attached: 1561531902122.png (651x492, 285K)

lol

chemistry was a mistake

> buying performance enhancing chemicals is somehow more virtuous than doing what literally fucking every man in history has been forced to do, keep his fucking shit together.
You shouldn't just quit the game, pussy. You should quit life too.

Attached: elise_contemplating_suicide.jpg (300x300, 48K)

Going through the Old Hunters atm with a BL31, and Maria is destroying me. Ludwig was much easier, but that was because I memorized his entire moveset.

Attached: tT70drkmri4.jpg (560x408, 23K)

Not just any PEDs, but being such a nervous wreck you need fucking beta blockers to beat a single player RPG.

You'll be in the first wave of protohumans to be purged during the posthumanist movement

I bet you couldn't even beat orphan of kos solo with a normal 100 bl character lol.

People here complain how hard sekiro is. Orphan of kos with bl 43 is like ten times harder than ishhin.

>playing a game about how taking substances fucked up an entire town
>the sedatives in the game are LITERALLY made of brain juice from other victims
>you, having learned nothing, start taking pills and shit to influence your brain IN REAL LIFE
Life imitates art

Autist of Kosm is piss easy compared to FRC Rom the mapwide nuke and Camerabeast.
You can literally just mash r1 at him for the first 2 stages of the fight if you're using memesaw or beastclaw set.

he only has 2 stages. I bet you wouldn't be able to beat him with 30 vit and your weapon doing 270 a hit.

I did all the chalices with bl 70 chikage twink and it was piss easy compared to orphan.

Why 31? The twinking meta is 43 since it can invade every level below.

>taking medication that messes with your sympathetic nervous system
>for a video game
I hope that once I'm done with uni, a retard like you comes to ask me for something like that just so that I can thoroughly explain to them how fucking retarded they are.

Attached: 23517456_1783103378653949_6605602653623597531_n.jpg (440x700, 58K)

if you fight a boss like 3 times and can't kill it
stop
trying
to
kill
it

just do a few runs exclusively learning the moveset and trying to dodge the boss, until you know all the attacks and openings, then start trying to kill it again

to me it's more enjoyable to learn while trying to hit the boss, but if you go to lengths like these:
>grinding when you're already dealing enough damage to the boss and you dislike grinding
>taking drugs to enhance yourself or to supress frustration
>going on online message boards to just whine about a boss or about failing
after failing the boss multiple times, just stop acting like normal and go out of your way to beat it by learning the boss properly

Attached: 1526677268999.jpg (790x1000, 182K)

>tfw people said BB was a difficult game.
>tfw you breezed through the main game and dlc.
>tfw you still haven’t finished the final castle because you’re just bored.
>tfw you may not do a backup save and actually run it 3 times for the last achievements

>>tfw you breezed through the main game and dlc.
Is this achievable natty?

Kek

I mean, I imagine anyone can do it if I can.

My sympathetic system is already fucked. I had to go to ER due to my bp randomly jumping to 150 and heart rate being extremely high and feeling like dying.

Now I take clonazepam and its all much better. But when I try to play a fast paced nerve inducing game like bb it all goes haywire again. So I figured taking a beta blocker wouldn't be as bad as having super high heart rate. I also took some xannie in the morning.

How is Bloodborne compared to other souls-like games?

Attached: 7CE34252-DAD7-4A6B-9E29-27597FDE6AD5.png (523x932, 609K)

Ive learned his moveset to the point where I could no hit his first phase. But by the time I reach the second phase I would be literally shaking.
The fight is just too long. Its not that Im bad at action video games, Ive beaten sekiro final boss in ng+4 without breaking a sweat, or maybe my health wasn't this fucked back then.

DS3dlcs>BB>DS>DeS>DS3>Sekiro>DS2

I have a box of propanolol that was my ex-wife's.
I've always been tempted to take them before going to fighting game tournaments.

It's very similar to Dark Souls 3, just a bit faster, in terms of the core gameplay (movement, game speed, rolling, etc). Also, if you locked in the camera, you're forced to dash instead of rolling, the dash is most of the time fucking garbage, and a handful of times it's so good against specific bosses that it trivializes the fight
>victorian england spooky atmosphere and themes
>trick weapons which you can change between 2 forms using L1
>every weapon is sort of "endgame viable" (though actually most of them are just garbage compared to the Saw Cleaver, Spear Cleaver and Tonitrus against bosses, and heavier staggering weapons against regular enemies)
>2 shields that are garbage, as a joke!
>Souls are now "Blood Echoes"
>Bonfires are now "Lamps"
>you now use your left hand to equip a gun for the most part, you can use it to "parry" enemies, then riposte them with your hand by getting close and pressing R1 (though the parry window is sometimes huge, sometimes small and inconsistent)
It's a good game, if you like Souls games definetly check this one out. Probably the only huge glaring flaw of the game is the difficulty curve for the bosses which is completely bonkers. It starts really hard, then it becomes piss-easy, then it becomes almost average in difficulty. And the DLC bosses are even worse, being easy the whole way through, then gets as hard as the series gets with its final boss. And the enemies are really fucking hard in the beginning, then they become all piss-easy except for some meme enemies because of grabs in the rest of the DLC, with 1 exception: some white giant fishmen carrying an anchor, they have this retarded move where they kinda dive on the floor and squirm towards you, that thing has like 3 seconds of active frames and it tracks you, and they deal heavy damage. If you ever play the DLC, keep this in mind: "If you go down the well, remember to use a Shaman Bone Blade"

Attached: fjdlsk.jpg (750x1050, 225K)

I'm sorry that you can't enjoy that feeling of the adrenaline rush, my dude.
>The fight is just toolong
Wait, what weapon are you using?

Attached: 1558538780060.png (800x600, 316K)

how are you gonna tackle Sekiro if you can't do Orphan at bl43 m8

>though actually most of them are just garbage compared to the Saw Cleaver, Spear Cleaver and Tonitrus
Shit weapons don't exist in BB. Only rifle spear and stake driver are mediocre, but even then they are viable.

so you took a bb to beat bb? that's b.a. bro

>DLC bosses are even worse

Still havent beat Orphan yet and iv had the game for years

>the DLC bosses are even worse
The DLC bosses are the best in series.

rakuyo, doing 270 a hit

I did sekiro ng4 ishhin with no problems as well as all the optional bosses. I dont remember literally shaking back then.

even worse in the regard of the difficulty curve being wack, please read it in context with the rest of the text, thank you
>horseman meme moonlight is easy as fuck except for the bullshit ceiling drop move
>Lady Edgy of the Astral Tohou Game Title is first try babby levels of easy
>Living 4channers are boring as fuck and piss-easy if you play safe, until they start dropping meteors which might kill you if you get hit by one because another one might hit you
>Orphan of Kos is really hard and a legit fight except for phase 2 and his long jump + bombs, SPECIALLY if he does it twice in a row

I don't remember the numbers I pulled, but just switch to +10 Spear Saw or Tonitrus instead, from what I remember trying most of the weapons they were just weaker and/or slower

But Ive made this build specifically for rakuyo because Im a huge weeb. It has 25 dex and 32 vit 43bl.

I have a +10 saif, but its fucking garbage because it propels you forward when you r1 and it does less damage than rakuyo. Its great for pvp tho.

either you're a huge weeb or you deal good damage, you can't have both my dude

I’ll definitely check out BB when I get the chance then. Thanks, user.

I did read it, im just saying that I find myself having difficulty with most bloodborne bosses and the Orphan is bullshit tier difficulty. I cant say I felt that any bosses in any of the Souls games felt downright unfair, except maybe the mega dragon in 2 with its mile long health bar and instant kill breath attack.

laughs in 50 bloodtinge chikage

just bait and punish his attacks bro, his only bullshit move is the jump bombing

His first phase is basically just baiting him into jumping, swinging his guts, or doing an uppercut. Just dodge those moves to his back hit two times and get the fuck out.

Second phase make sure you are in the wator at the farther end of the map so its easier to dodge lightning.
The goal is to keep the distance and bait him into jump forward attack, that way you can end up at his ass and do backstab. Also try to parry his super aggressive melee combos with pistol.

When he throws blood at you and then jumps, dodge in the opposite direction because he will throw it again when he lands.

Don't fight him on the beach.

just take meth you pussynigger