Batman: Arkham game review

>Batman: Arkham game review
>it makes you feel like Batman!

Attached: 1519853915621.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Thats a pretty good quality to have in a Batman game

>watching reviews

Attached: disgust.jpg (408x510, 27K)

>WOOOOOOWW I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD FEEL LIKE BATMAN IN A BATMAN GAME

What? you wanna feel like Aquaman in a Batman game or some shit?

Attached: 1492405706092.jpg (436x413, 81K)

You're already controlling batman. If doesn't matter if you're driving the batmobile or jerking off dudes for quarters in an alley, you're already batman

Attached: 1542802710151.png (1181x1181, 293K)

Hes rich why would he jerk off anyone for money, thats not a very Batman thing to do

The point is that it's a convincing and satisfying simulation of the Batman experience.

>frogposter review
>it makes you feel like pepe

Trauma from watching your parents killed in front of you can fuck you up.

>H-game review
>it makes you feel like a slut

Attached: ahegao_245.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>I am the knight, I am vengeance I am batman
No other game pulled of that aspect of the character, at least not successfully. You weren't just a flamboyantly dressed martial artist, you were a predator striking from the shadows. Finally expressing that aspect through gameplay was why those games were such a revelation.

Attached: batman_yearone.jpg (540x519, 83K)

I don't recall Batman sliding across rooms or having a spider sense. Not that subhuman secondaries who consume Bamham would know anyway.

t. tertiary

>You weren't just a flamboyantly dressed martial artist, you were a predator striking from the shadows.
Sounds great, which game?

Ok the lack of a shadow system was a pretty big omission I will admit.

I never got why anyone thought this was a criticism, the entire reason you play an Arkham game is to feel like Batman. Doing actions that Batman, to feel like you really are control the Batman you'd see in film or comics. That's why the gameplay's got the mix of punchups with simple rhythm based combat and those predator sequences where you silently pick off enemies one by one. Those two modes of enemy elimination and the various gadgets employed in them are typically how Batman deals with a hostile scenario. If a Batman game feels like you're controlling Batman then it's succeeded in being a Batman game.

>playing H-games to be a slut instead of fuck sluts
The fuck?

He says Night, not Knight.

I see you are new to Yea Forums

It's not a criticism you dumb cunt, the point is that nearly every review of the game has that line.

yeah and if i put on a bat costume i also become batman

Because the point of a review is to inform people about the game, namely your opinions of it and what kind of player should buy it. And something anyone reading your review is gonna want to know about a BATMAN game is if it succeeds in making it feel like you're really controlling BATMAN. You dumb fuck.

DUNKEY REFERENCE!
*brofists*

What they mean is that his attacks are well-animated and have satisfying feedback, and Batman can perform a variety of tasks within the game (he has gadgets and can do detective work, he doesn't just beat up thugs). In terms of aesthetic/style it borrows from the cartoons, the Burton movies, and the Nolan movies but mixes them together coherently.

This

This is incredibly stupid.

Yes user, I too watch videogamedunky.

Attached: pepe_meme'd.jpg (803x688, 141K)