Kane & Lynch Thread

sequel when? it was teased in Sapienza (Hitman)

youtube.com/watch?v=9K56SLOxwdQ

Attached: the fuck i did.gif (700x400, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1s6Z4TGUdA
youtube.com/watch?v=6uwyMDt_xxo
youtube.com/watch?v=3dIAOSs2mlI
youtube.com/watch?v=JsUEhe8Tshg
youtube.com/watch?v=1kfhmqXOcv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1s6Z4TGUdA

youtube.com/watch?v=6uwyMDt_xxo

youtube.com/watch?v=3dIAOSs2mlI

Freedom Fighters remaster and sequel first plz

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUEhe8Tshg

They would have to add some fresh new idea. Kane and Lynch 2 was already boring without co-op.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kfhmqXOcv0

IO Interactive still have the rights for both games? Freedom Fighters and K&L?

Games with potential don't get the sequels they deserve user, you should know this already. The market only wants sequels to the brands they know.

I unironically really like both games, the second being the better of the two. I love that opening cinematic of the crazy guy quietly going through his apartment and the other guy in a gunfight. Really cool.

I can't tell you how hard I laughed when the first game went from crime drama-thing? to like a vietnam war? Everything about the series is funny. No budget, no quality, shit graphics, shallow gameplay, got Gerstman fired...

Never ever, just read the comics already if you want some more michael mann vibes.

Attached: 1431378097_W&D2DDS.jpg (1920x1080, 1009K)

It's just an easter egg. K&L games sold notoriously bad and IOI can't afford any risks right now.

but IOI still owns the IP, right?

yeah, IO Interactive has recently become independent, This means that they can now work on any project they desire. (Freedom Fighters, Kane and Lynch) but they need to wait a few years, Hitman is their cow milk jackpot right now, to risk K&L right now would be reckless, but hey, if they have the rights, one day we will se the duo back huh?

Nope, K&L stayed with Square Enix. Same as Mini Ninjas.

but IOI has the rights to mention K&L in the new Hitman?

I guess, but a sequel? Never ever.

>the final boss of the franchise is dog
Why do JRPGs always do this

Attached: huh.jpg (1847x777, 249K)

yep, IOI still shows K&L on the site, weird af...

Attached: kl3.jpg (1639x781, 280K)

I liked the first one a lot more than the sequel. Everything except those retarded achievements to play as k&l online. I raped the guy playing as kane as the robber and when he came back as a cop and he just quit losing no rank

Doesn't mean they own the rights. You can't be banned from mentioning the games you worked on can you

This game got panned but I did not get why.
It seemed like any other 3rd person cover shooter at the time.
The presentation was annoying.

they show it but don't mention it? lol

Because it had really bad gunplay

No it didn't

People were so shit at the game. I would run ahead with loot and watch my back for anyone aiming their gun towards me. Always could turn and kill them first.

Yeah it did retard, really bad. Everyone were shitting on it.

Nah it didn't, don't appeal to majority you faggot

only retards played the multiplayer lol

The majority is right in this case. You have extreme shit taste if you thought it was good.

It was original and fun. Dudes here were probably preteens when it came out so yeah.

God Hand is shit too

>shaky cam
>inaccurate weaponry
>enemy hordes
>clunky "throw canister and shoot it" mechanic
>unexplained story jump that barely explained what was happening
>shit ending

the only thing i remember about kane & lynch is gerstmann getting fired from gamespot for shitting all over it.

I don't care what anyone says the multiplayer was amazing.