What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Cavaliere_Angelo_DMC5_Artbook_Render.jpg (1356x1050, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LMnuVRk_0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

only good boss in the game who is not vergil.

Fpbp

Probably couldnt fit through the door on the bus, let alone find a seat

His problem was his soundtrack is too short. I wanted it to keep going.

>Never played the other dmc games so I had no idea that most of the boses were references.

I know he's from dmc 1 and the Cerberus is from dmc3. Any other ones I'm missing?

Voltaic Black Knight is peak kino
youtube.com/watch?v=0LMnuVRk_0c

Vergil, obviously.

>I know he's from dmc 1
No, he's not?

I don't really get it. Why was he seething at Sparda while he was only a demon created by stuffing Trish into an Angelo shell? As far as we know this guy isn't even related to Mundus.

Literally half the mobs lmao. Artemis is also a dmc3 ref, niko connected with dmc4, gilgamesh dmc4, all of v's pets dmc1, angelos dmc1/dmc4, etc. And a lot more references. Play the past games ffs

Shadow, Nightmare and Grifin are all DMC1

>His

I thought that was Trish's memories since she wielded Sparda.

He doesn't need to play them to enjoy the game. Stop being autistic.

Great, DMC thread. How do I view individual stage times in DMC's Bloody Palace? It doesn't seem possible in any of the options menus.

Whoops I meant to say DMC5's. I got a bunch of new records for stages 1-19 just now, and I wanna be able to see what they were to beat them.

Pay attention to the game more, Malphas ordered him to find the Sparda because she feared it could still pose a threat to Urizen

Ah alright, didn't really think about that. Thanks.

You don't seem to quite comprehend how much Sparda anally annihilated the demon world, so much so that every demon before and after the fact hates his guts
Imagine beginning your existance in the literal hellscape that is the demonic realm, and being told that if it wasn't for this one WOKE to JUSTICE cunt several millenia ago you could've been living in a plane of existance where the floor isn't just a suggestion

bls resbond :DD

But he also screams "Dante" in the fight, which means Trish remembers him.

>where the floor isn't just a suggestion
?

I don't think there's a way, sorry.

Fug :DDD. That's insanely disappointing. Oh well.

2000 years of solitude and seething

Attached: 2000years.png (960x640, 1.02M)

Honestly disappointed in how slow some of the bosses are. This guy was perfect for Dante's royal guard but it could've been better with faster movement and more teleports attacks. I don't think DMC5 really got a Credo boss from a game I expected to be full of them.

He's not exactly from DMC1, just based on a boss from there.

But he was created by Urizen. He wasn't there when Sparda BTFO the demons.

Maybe turbo mode would fix that, I also kinda wish Vergil got different moves for his SDT and kept his DT, instead of it not being present at all outside of concept art

Way to enable ignorance.
>it's cool let him be a know nothing and mingle among us

Gilgamesh is a type of demonic metal and also name of the devil arm Dante uses in DMC4, while Artemis was based on the weapon from DMC3.

More like what the fuck was Dante’s problem?
>LOL NICE HALLOWEEN COSTUME RETARD
What happened to the Dante that respected his enemies? I know DMC3 and 4 raped his character into the ground but it’s pretty striking when you compare his attitude towards Nero Angelo in DMC1, I miss it.

Throwing a motorcycle behind your back is not exactly an act of guts and honor.

He only respected Nelo because he deserved it
Also
>kamiyapurist

Nelo never tried to cheap shot Dante. Dante respected his honor and bravery. Cavaliere tried to attack him from behind.

He knows it's Trish moron, and so he made jokes on how she is "dressed" as if it's Halloween. And let's pretend Dante didn't mock Phantom even when he was dying

Attached: It's like staring into a backed up toilet.png (798x746, 610K)

>FLOCK OFF FEATHER FACE

Dante gave bantz where they were due.