youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY
youtu.be/DN8rGtw7Qzc
youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Q-JDljHg
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSt3wJXZk0
youtube.com/watch?v=-B6RProVY2U
youtube.com/watch?v=DSrTRgl0Ps0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BETRAYAL

I haven't looked at his twitter in 2 years but I guarantee his latest tweet is him yelling at trump

>there are STILL people out there giving him money for doing literally nothing

zoe quinn gets three times as much as spoony and she's never made anything.

Does he even do anything at all at this point? He used to stream but those were just him getting angry at his viewers.

It's for the best. I have a feeling the humor of any new videos would be heavily mangled by his current morals.

I am surprised he hasnt killed himself yet. That gives me some kind of hope that someday he'll hit rock bottom and get his life back together.

spoony still makes over 400 a month off patreon

He did a stream not too long ago and seemed much better in terms of mood and energy, but i'm not hoping too much.

His Ultima videos are really fucking good. I miss him but what the fuck could make him finally do something?

Looking at his youtube page, it looks like he streamed a month ago, and that was the first stream in 8 months.

What's your favorite classic video? I think his SWAT, Ultima, The Thing and Highlander stuff still holds up

I would have never guessed etika kills himself before spoony.

>Lordkats rant about Spoony being a jackass
>Says Spoony has a small dick with absolutely no provocation
I wonder if he was projecting

Attached: 1558057956418.jpg (1045x862, 115K)

If only he really know how we still love him ;_;

get well soon Noah ;_;

>spoony gets money for doing nothing
>CWC gets money for doing nothing
>meanwhile Dobson still can't break above 20 patrons

I'm fairly sure they just forgot about it. He just had to keep putting out a video here and there.

The Highlander videos are all wonderful. Got a soft spot for the Highlander game on Jaguar video.

or it's just a common insult and you're looking too deeply into things like an autist as usual.

well, he let the actually spoony experiment site lapse so we can assume he completely gave up on it.

SWAT is great. Losing his shit over his team complaining about him being in their spot is gold.

Spoony screamed very loud, he hated FFVIII and made sure everyone knew. When Spoony eventually suicides he won't go to balamb garden. Don't be like Spoony.

my favourite spoony video

youtube.com/watch?v=9KB5R73YGuY

What's that one about the rogue story? The one where they disgruntled a demigod or whatnot with acid.

sir you're in my spot

>patreon below 400 a month
Either he's got a stash of cash to keep him from immediately losing everything or he's on the fast track to homelessness and then some.

Attached: pff.jpg (720x775, 69K)

LordKat is just an asshole. Yeah, I'm sure Spoony flipping out is responsible for him not getting interviews and not his abrasive personality and New Yorker accent.

Best part is you know Dobson's inflating his numbers.

don't kinkshame dobson user, he can't help it.

Jim, please.
His headcanon of Nostalgia Chick X Spoony made me laugh.

Probably just lives off his girlfriend, if she's even still with him. Might be living with his brother. Best case scenario, he got a real job and faded into even deeper alcoholism like the rest of us.

I'll happily accept Spoony and Chris getting free money as long as Dobson never gets a slice of the pie.

Attached: lel_2.png (500x375, 139K)

I just don't get it. All the guy had to do was cut clips and slap em together for video. How do you fuck that up? Self sabotage? You can't just pin all that on procrastination, can you?

Based and deflated.

Attached: happenin.gif (460x420, 3.83M)

His SWAT 4 videos are the best way to quickly see how much worse he got after a few years. His original run of SWAT 4 is super funny, then years later he uploads himself playing the expansion pack and it's a complete snorefest. He doesn't even get angry at his team.

Problem Spoony had was not being able to pace himself at all. You saw it Wrestle Wrestle and Counter Monkey.

>gets a neat idea
>beats it into the ground over a month instead of spreading said content over six months
>burns out and stops

youtube.com/watch?v=0upYWhTSefI

Attached: spoony_sheik.png (394x383, 156K)

It all went downhill after he hit the movie Patreon goal. He's high off his success and paralyzed by it all at once.
Absolutely self sabotage.

I don't know if I'd call it my favorite, but bits from it pop into my head all the time.
youtu.be/ixcAGHwIvk0
Like the other day I'm making some burgers for dinner, and I hear that "I'll flip so many burgers that I'll want to die" line.

>don't tell me... HOW TO PLAY

ugh user please understand. Spoony has every single mental illness humanity has ever found according to his twitter posts.

Thank fuck people archived and uploaded most of the videos since he doesn't care anymore.

I love his stuff for when I’m gaming late at night and don’t need to hear the game.

Has he added any more? I realize he's plagued by staff infections, bipolar 2, some sort of HIV, etc...

I don't think he even tries making up excuses anymore. Now he lives entirely on Twitter and ignores the real world.

Oh wow. Completely dead and burried.

Attached: spoony.png (489x97, 11K)

His wikipedia page was also deleted due to irrelevency.

Some hero has to scoop that domain up and make a postmortem out of it.

>last sign of life
>livewire stream a month ago

what is with him and livewire? is he too good for twitch or something?

If his twitter is any indication he's too scared to get up to work because of his nosedive.
The one caused by him not working.

The one where Curtis has his GF over and he makes the "I hate sand" joke

For all everyone saying he's been dead for years he really hasn't been. Even on his Youtube channel you can see livewire re-uploads. It's just he's really really bad at live content.

is Spoony willing to replay/play the FFVIII Remaster?

Attached: 1436320037630.jpg (720x538, 39K)

There would be fans interested in seeing that, so no.

Is there money and can he choose when he plays it?

if he's not comfortable with live stuff why doesn't he do scripted videos again?

>inflating

Attached: Sensible Chuckle.gif (250x250, 993K)

That would require effort. Same with aka doing something fans would want to see.

He can't find motivation to make anything and jumps to livestreaming because that's where the money is but he can't do it well.

He's done one live stream since 2019 started.

His last scripted, non vlog video was three years ago.

have you seen his streams? it's 80% dead air and the rest is him doing his worst to emulate DSP.

Lordkat is such a butthurt faggot

Alright guys, make me understand. Why did Spoony go completely crazy?

Attached: 1536985008113.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>check his twitter
>10+ posts in the last 3 hours
What is wrong with this man?

What even is livewire?

>like the rest of us

Probably a combination of him getting a massive ego leading to other content creaters hating him, combined with his wife leaving him and all preassure from his empty promises, like making an actual Spoony movie.

0_0

Attached: Cancer sucked the fuck in.jpg (887x530, 98K)

oh boy i can't wait until he releases the spooney movie its gonna be great!

didn't he die?

what is it, user

It's a recurring subscription they probably forgot about. Some people are financially retarded

It would be cool if spoony killed himself like Etika just saying

He's evaded death so far.
But not the car he hit. Or the cops.

Spoony will outlive everyone.

He looks like a bloated over-medicated 60 year old in that latest live stream, and I'm not exaggerating. His face is retaining enough water to wash your car with. He looks terrible.

>the year 2050
>somehow he still hasn't killed himself
>actually releases the Spoony movie
>it's just 20 minutes of him ranting about how his Patreon is now below 300 dollars

Do you think his medicine made him crazy?

How someone like Etika committed suicide and not him is beyond me

Is he gonna get better one day, guys?

It's ogre, user. Even his website is dead. He will continue to exist as a minor streamer until he either kills himself or just randomly stops streaming.

mexican curse because his brother shot a poor mexican

i think it's safe to say that he's just lost interest. seems rather pointless to hold out hope that he's suddenly going to want to make new videos

i don't know for sure. But I do know the signs of a face that has been taking hardcore meds for a few years. Look at that live stream. His skin is yellow, his eyes are bugging out of his head (more than normal I mean), his face is bloated and fat, bags under his eyes. And the icing on the cake is that 4 foot long tail of greasy hair he keeps stroking. He obviously hasn't had a haircut in years and years and years. I bet his fingernails are 3 inch spikes too, but I can't remember. He is in bad shape.

As of your post, it was him bitching about Bloodborne. Specifically, the lack of a definition of what Pale Blood is.

lmao kys rulecuck

You have to wonder why his family isn't doing anything about his deteriorating state.

>actually wanting to discuss this cancer

Attached: charity (you).gif (480x238, 430K)

He justifies his disgusting hair by claiming to be an actor, and that an actor can always cut his hair for a role, but can't instantly grow it.

To that, I would ask what he has acted in since he moved to Indiana.

cry more. you'll never make these threads stop.

Hell, what did he act in BEFORE then? Besides the riveting TGWTG movies, of course.

imdb.com/name/nm3872444/

Anyone remember his written blogs about movies or games? Had some good self-deprecating humor along with a joking mannerism all around.

This was early Spoony stuff.

He's always fantasized about being an actor
spoonyone.livejournal.com/?skip=200
>With graduate school wrapping up I've been looking to the future. Despite the notion that I'm a computer engineer and will probably soon have a master's degree in computer science, I sort of re-imagined the direction of my life when Jolly printed me in Knights of the Dinner Table. Not to mention that I've been told from several people that even some of my stupider concepts (Dracullama? Are you kidding me?) could easily make it onto network TV. The only trick is finding an "in." I still need to find an agent, but the trick is that they find you. You don't find them.
>Regarding the television show, he suggested that I simply go to the local public access television studio and make it happen. I'm never going to attract any kind of attention from an agent or get any kind of offer unless I get some solid television experience under my belt. The only ways to do that are to whore myself out as an intern for a television studio where I won't get paid and they'll treat me like a dog for two years, or to be my own boss and put a show on the air myself. I'd never really considered that, since I don't even know how to tune into the local public access channel, let alone go and contact them to set up a show idea. But it's something to think about. Who knows? Spoony Rant TV Show? Could happen!
>All this talk of a making my own TV show really got me thinking. I'm shopping for a decent DV camera to tape a show bitching about movies-- quite a sizable investment, you can understand-- and I realized something. If I get a camera, I can do more than record a no-budget show that'll never see broadcast. I can record a movie.
All these posts were made in 2005

This.
If all the content Spoony had made were just the 1+ hour vlogs on movies he and his brother just had seen i'd still watch them.

Glad to see he doesn't even want to follow his own advice. I wonder if he tells himself, "Don't tell me how to play."

For me it's Wing Commander and Highlander: Source. Series: Ultima and Final Fantasy 13

Early Spoony was great. I wish he adapted his Conan review into a video game.

How easy is it to buy a domain. I'll do some Liquid Spoony shit and remake all his videos to the best of my ability if I can buy the site.

Once every two weeks he could've seen a movie and bitched about it for an hour.
He'd probably still be getting $2000 a month.

Like all "creative" types he fall into that trap of not being inspired by anything anymore and thus not being able to produce new content. If you look at TGWTG or Linkara they're types that will deliver their regular shit no matter what because it became routine.

The cops sure did a number on him. I couldn't even recognize him on the stream last month.

I still can't believe that out of all the insanity and pervertedness of Channel Awesome, the one who managed to got out better in the end was Linkara.

Thing with Spoony is he ran out of childhood stuff to rag on and generating new videos about games/movies he didn't really have a strong connection with turned out to be super hard.

Isn't he the dude with all the weird fetishes? Also, isn't he autistic as shit?

Bull shit. I have yet to see anyone make a good video ripping into Lagoon, for example.

He is the guy who looks like the most stereotypical fedora wearer you can imagine, besides maybe that one Fallout lore guy but he isn't from channel awesome.

He also into dickgirls

Yeah. I guess he didn't get ravaged, but he is into all sorts of really weird kinks and has one of the most awkward comics I've ever seen. Metokur does a pretty good retrospective on him.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4

Dunno about now, but according to the material ammassed by people like Metokur, Linkara used to be into futas, it's kinda confirmed by the fact that he was with Iron Liz for a good chunk of time.
The more obvious traits shown even recently are him being very SJW-ish, with instances like being an uneccessary white knight at a con, specifying very unnecessary minor things like that "oriental" is a racist word or that you shouldn't use "triggered". And yes, like said, the fedora has been a staple.

Yet, like i said, out of all the boiling stew that has been Channel Awesome, he had turned out on top out of all of them, better than Doug, Spoony, Assblasted Alejandro, Phelous and so on.

He also dated a mtf tranny and this is his current gf.

Attached: 1390235347127.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Does he even do anything at all at this point?
Well, he did a pretty kino car crash video:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM

He lost no dignity because there was none to lose.

Jesus Christ.

What a fucking dumbass. Maybe Spoony laying low was the best thing he could do.

This thread shure stired up some memories. Ah, the year 2008. Channel Awesome is at the top of the world. Thouse were the days.

He wants to fuck the Green M&M because she's thicc AF.

"g" f

Really one of his saving graces was when Yea Forums started raiding his twitter over his black futa fanfics he wrote as a teen on forums his response was "Yeah that's me, I was a stupid horny kid" basically taking away any fuel of wanting him to sperg out or deny it.

While I appreciated his old reviews, I've kind of come to the conclusion that he has shit taste.

MY EYES, THE GOOGLES, THEY DO NOTHING

Is it a typical thing for faggots to go with black chicks? I want to say it's a thing.

>Let's settle it in the ring, brotha

Here's the tranny since it's to late now.

Attached: at4w-vlog-9-10-13-the-conjuring.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>gf
They're married now.

If she shaved the tumblr hair off she'd look like your average fat sassy black woman.

Seriously?

Attached: sickened but curious.jpg (586x438, 57K)

2020 will be the year of the Spoony. Trust me guys, I got a credible source. He'll start off the year with a bang announcing the Spoony Movie.

He actually married her, Jim Fucking Sterling Son style. Worst thing, he painfully has self-inserted her in his reviews and his storyline, but she can't act for shit.

Is that mtf or ftm? If it's mtf, it's pretty fucking obvious.

So who's the husband and who's the wife?

>like the last of us

ex alcoholic here, that's a sign of alcoholism
I bet the dude works at like a gas station or some shit Midwestern retail job and hates it and is embarrassed thus why he can't show his face. Some user that lives near him should drive by every gas station and panera bread when the dude is not tweeting and verify/

I saw the tranny one.

Wait, Jim Sterling found someone to tolerate his ass? I've only ever agreed with one video he made, and that was about streaming consoles either failing, or killing the industry.

I'm enjoying this timeline where Latza became the biggest winner.

he's also fat

Is she more attractive than Laura Kate Dale that Jim Cuckling always cucks about?

Isn't he some literally who that tried to do Lets Plays like Game Grumps but got like 100 subscribers max? Why did Yea Forums obsess about him?

Attached: 290px-Jimswife.png (290x232, 23K)

What the fuck

You know I can't mock, he's married meanwhile I'm a kissless, hugless, never had a gf 27 year old virgin.

Attached: DOfREbNVQAAvCGB.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

He's the type of gamer every gamer should know.

youtube.com/watch?v=1r1aU6n0O4E

Absolutely hilarious. I'm betting that while the marriage is "open," neither one of them sees much action. Even with each other.

How fucking desperate do you need to be to get with this?

Maybe work on that, lest you become even more pathetic than him.

Attached: jim sterling wife.jpg (512x512, 45K)

He is married to a 1000 kg smelly nogger blob monster, trust me user, you'r the lucky one.

>MLP sperg gets to hang out with a hot chick

IT'S NOT FAIR

For a tranny iron liz is pretty based. Liz is a libertarian who hates the far left simply because he thinks SJWs are poking the right too much and they will eventually get sick of their shit, lash back and he will get killed in the crossfire since they will assume he is a SJW.

Have you seen what Jimmyboy looks like? That's how

I've always assumed a lot of far right here is post-gg lashback against insane sjws. They've got a good eye for where the wind blows.

Liz was /ourguy/ all along

Yeah I saw one of Iron Liz tabletop reviews, wouldn't mind more of that or even stories of past memorable games like in Spoony's Counter Monkey.

She has some interesting opinions about white guys. And Jim is the whitest man I've ever seen. You could dump flour on him, and he'd look pretty much the same.

Attached: boring cuck.jpg (1900x1211, 373K)

Everyone with some common sense stays far away from both far-left SJW crazies and far-right wannabe nazis.

Honestly, aside from /pol/, not too much is far right. It's mostly "people who want to be left alone," who tend to be pro-Trump, "people who want to micromanage everybody's beliefs," who tend to be anti-Trump, and absolute retards.

Are there any pictures of Jim and his "wife" together? I'm convinced it's just him in makeup.

He's very brave for finding a needlessly pretentious way to say he's bisexual.

So did he go to court yet? Does he have the potential for jailtime, or will he just be paying a large fine he can’t afford for the car crash?

>hear about spoony, his most famous video was the ff8 one
>load it up
>"LET ME TRANSLATE THIS LATIN SONG: BUTT SEX BUTT SEX ANAL LUBE BUTT SEX GAY GAY GAY" XDDD
Why do people like this shit? I loaded up some video of him playing fallout, and he has an autistic break down because he built his character like shit in something as simple as a GURPS knock off and kept dying despite him being really into table, so much he has a series about table top.

Can't find any. Found out that she's a hypocrite, though. She is married to a white man who's literal job is to give opinions, yet she posts this.

Attached: jim sterling wife opinions.png (807x801, 651K)

>Why do people like this shit?
It was a different time.

I found his FF8 video to be absolute shit. Phantasmagoria 2, SWAT 4, The Thing, and Highlander are all good.

>/pol/ poster butthurt that times change and he can't be "left alone"

Times change gramps. No more slavery and gays can marriage. Sorry about that. No wait, I am not sorry fuck you.

>He blew the red light

Attached: failed.gif (320x180, 1.68M)

Oh fuck off, it was funny, besides, he apologized for it later.

oldfag. i miss spoony regardless his shit opinions. more shit is better than none or conforming shit these days. wish his mental seemed better

Oh, look. It's someone who wants to micromanage the morality of others. Does it feel good to be the new puritan?

>it was funny
Maybe if your 10 and also find AVGN talking about sucking puss from assholes funny.

What will Spoony's last words be?

Have his videos aged well at all? His fall from grace fascinates me, but I've never watched a frame of his reviews, and I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about.

Speaking of which, what Phelous is up to these days?

Don't tell me how to die!

>DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY

BETRAYAL

>DRUMPF!!!

You in my spot, sir

I'd recommend that if you want a review, to check out his The Thing review. If you want a good Let's Play, check out Phantasmagoria. You'll know pretty quickly whether you like him or not.

I haven't watched him in years yet sometimes I still get recommended him. From what I saw, it was third-world animated movies, and most recently "Batman vs TMNT'. Seems he strayed from his horror roots.

I found his gimmick tiring. If he's still doing it then I'm fucking amazed.

TWO SCOOPS

Somebody, send a link to this thread to Spoony. Let the guy know he is still remembered.

If thats her then unironically she is too pretty for Jim, that guy is fucking hideous

Was he involved in any jucy scandals like the rest of CA?

Well, from what I can find, Jim got what he deserves. He's married to a woman who respects nothing about the man, and has an open relationship with him. I'm sure she could get black dick if she went to the right part of Mississippi (where they live).

Would everyone agree that Paw came out best of the review era?

>Music Movies was a based series that let me get a glimpse in a genre I'd usually ignore
>intelligent opinions during reviews
>despite vampire fan wife being ((asexual)) she'll fuck him and even gave him a son

Attached: 526x297.jpg (526x297, 53K)

I liked the based black guy who reviewed rap songs but I don't know what he's up to now.

No idea.
But I think he still dates Allison and thus has to follow her every insane whim. Probably had to break off his friendship with Brad too...

>16 patreons
How the fuck?Like the dude's comics are pretty known,id suspect he could have some patreons even if he is a fucktard.Im surprised that he has so little.

Attached: 1472753953513.jpg (235x206, 14K)

He's just that unlikable.

What's funny is that even a random Mario romhack LPer like Raocow has 500 patrons for $1400 a month.

His newest stream had almost no anger directed at the audience. It was kind of comfy, albeit felt like he was shilling a friends game.

I thought there may be some cunts that like him.His recent comics are full of "men are pigs"shit.
Holy kek

Attached: 6166460+_d081bfb206568488c0d2b9f4d40b3074 (2).png (600x600, 297K)

How's he doing? the last I heard of Spoony was that he was in a car crash

youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM

My favourite will always be riff on the ripper.

I think I might have actually seen that incident.

didn’t this guy cheat on his wife

He's engaged with Lupa, that alone should tell you everything.

I miss counter monkey.
Though it's clear he ran out of interesting stories for it anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1544925079615.jpg (840x700, 95K)

>the comments

I'm fucking dying. But at the same time, This being one of spoony's biggest appearances in like the last few years is deeply depressing.

Yeah DnD shows like that only work if they are constantly being produced. Probably you have like 3-4 guys on a panel show, they talk about do/don'ts, homebrew whatever and rattle off their own campaign stories. Typically they also have a game also running which is generating content as well. Just one guy sitting there telling stories is going to run out in no time.

And then you remember that it's lordcat

They're engaged now? This won't end well...

Lordkat did nothing wrong in exposing that pile of shit

Wasn't he fucking pushinguproses as well? Bet he is LGR's arch enemy.

A long time ago. Then he married Lindsey's attractive blonde friend (the one that did the vampire stuff) and had a baby with her.

Huh. Good for them.

He ran out of real stories a couple of episodes in. Counter Monkey also showed how much of an absolute cunt he can be.
youtu.be/MaIdRMelb74?t=1073

Which boils down to terrible social skills and narcissism. A healthy person would admit his faults and just apologize for not making the movie. You can own up to your mistakes and people will probably forgive you, but instead of that, he just tried to brush the movie under the window, which probably made his life situation infinitely worse.

I've always thought Spoony was 5 or so years behind developmentally but I never thought it would be so literal.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561635579926.webm

It's been over.

This. Spoony had a smooth trajectory ahead of him once. He had a big fanbase, actual comedic talent (yes, stop lying).

All he had to do was to just lube himself up and grind away at doing reviews and small stuff.

>Spoony isn't a vindictive assho-
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3AEBnH1kAM

Wow, holy shit. It was still above that level last I checked a few weeks ago. Guess he lost another $50 whale.

Also his Jedi/Merc story, where he goes out of his way to fuck it up for the other players.

Seriously, it's fun to listen to his stories, but I would never ever run a game with someone like Spoony.

Who is gonna win a battle in most written tweets?
Kamiya or Spoony?

There are people who can be great dms but awful players. I am pretty sure Spoony is one of those kind.
No excuse for him in this video Lots of people who like to watch his counter monkey don't even play D&D and he just directly insulted them through the camera.

#juanbutnotforgotten

That one stream he did a month ago, people immediately started to throw money at him with superchats. He has enough people willing to bankroll his live if he just puts out content.

I don't know how he keeps fucking that up.

It hurts so much.

Attached: 1543591195364.gif (307x280, 476K)

There’s only one spoony for me

Attached: 3157A6CD-E44B-49A6-8577-4970303399B1.jpg (340x245, 14K)

that can't be the same woman, right?

Spoony is a retard but so is LordFat

Depression and paranoia.
He may recover someday.

>He may recover someday.
Have you seen his latest stream? He looks like he's fucking dying.

Yeah.
I have nothing to add, but don't be surprised if it's 5 years or doesn't happen.
I know people like that, they go fucking insane for 5 years and then recover out of fucking nowhere.

I don't know if he still is, but I remember LordKat being a very frequent poster on Kiwi Farms. Shows how far he's fallen.

will pray for this guy unironically

Attached: 1deposi3.jpg (1120x760, 127K)

Attached: Mattia_Preti_-_Santa_Veronica_con_il_velo.jpg (2144x2852, 2.19M)

Kiwi Farms is what people who don't browse Yea Forums think Yea Forums is.

I unironically think this was actually pretty clever. Doesn't strike me as a vindictive asshole move, strikes me as a valid way to retaliate against some bullshit.

Whats Brad got to do with it?

It's amazing just how many opportunities he has for good cash no matter how far he's fallen. Considering Russian fans were the ones backing so much of his old content up, I wonder if that's where a lot of his streambux or hipster welfare comes from.

It's a good thing he doesn't know you are praying for him because he would post a tweet calling you an intolerant zealot who believes in an nonexistent sky wizard

What exactly he "exposed"?

After the "Change the Channel" drama, Brad wanted nothing to do with it. Then a bunch of "fans" started stalking him, going after his mother, forcing Brad and his wife to move to a new house.

Brad also commented that some of the events described in the document "weren't that big of a deal". "Oh no, you didn't get invited to Applebee's, how horrible"

Allison got super triggered by his lax attitude and wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

youtu.be/G9_isC31GFY

He exposed Spoony for being a massive waste of space.

I hope somebody makes docudrama about CA one day, exposing all the degeneracy and insanity going on behind the facade of "le quirky nerds doing funny internet reviwes"

Spoony was never likeable. You could tell he was always an arrogant prick who thought he was never wrong. But at least he was entertaining back in the day. Now he's just a boring weirdo.
Ironically, he was healthier and more outgoing when he was still living with his parents.

God loves him still

youtube.com/watch?v=XvrtrUc4ouY

Leave docukino to me.

Just like any other eceleb. Like, say, lordcat.

Patreon. Once you're being given thousands of dollars a month to make content by hundreds of people, there's very little that pushes you forward to making more content if you don't already have the diligence to do it.

First 3 and a half hours of Phantasmagoria 2 is fantastic. The last 1.5 is awful though.
The Thing is one of the best "angry" reviews in all of youtube.

I want to beat up this fucking nigger so badly holy fuck

>Waaaahhhhhh making low quality online videos is SOOO fucking hard, have pity on me

Literally free money and the retard gave up on it, meanwhile the rest of us have to wageslave for 40+ hours a week. What the fuck does he even do every day?

I always really liked his SWAT 4 playthrough the most.

>gives a big talk about how awesome the auto-shotgun is
>unloads all his shots into the door frame during the mission and dies

Attached: ...........................................................................el rato.................. (288x224, 25K)

Dunno, consuming shit for living sounds like a good way to get depressed.

AVGN used to be legit funny due to his cadence, great delivery and creativity.
Spoony was never funny. How an insufferable fuck like him ever got an audience I will never understand. I only enjoyed his Ultima series and only in spite of the shitty skits.

Yo Brad Jones has another movie coming out

youtu.be/DN8rGtw7Qzc

He almost killed 2 people in a car crash.

Hope this shitbag offs himself

Attached: 1477242261155.png (200x298, 102K)

if he got at least one he could've been woman of the year

Well i agree with him. It was a just a chance for Nostagia bitch and loopy Lupa to #metoo Doug.
It failed and Doug is still okay on youtube, they wanted to tank him and take his subs. Because lord knows people want a deep look in to the feminst leanings of All Dogs go to Heaven.
The only funny stuff was their friend getting outed at a sexual predator and them having to guard a woman with a katana and a gun while walking down the street.
Otherwise it was 1st world problems bitching about "how they are not more popular" and "how much Doug sucks at running a company".

>tfw you have more patrons than dobson

Of course not, women would never alter photos of themselves to hide all their imperfections.

Attached: kfmhl7m6n5k21.jpg (960x960, 138K)

I rewatch Phantasmagoria 2 once every few years. Reminds me of the good ol days.

Obvious filtering going on in the first picture

I think it's more this thing where professional photographers just generally manage to photograph things in a way that makes them appear attractive.

When in reality, they're ordinary things.

drumf derangement.

Attached: wikepedea.jpg (1557x1736, 199K)

I'm going to take a screenshots of the anons on here saying how much we miss him and tweet it at him.
Just to let him know that we still love him. Even after all the crazy shit he's been through.

Attached: 1561561391523.jpg (712x713, 47K)

Attached: DZ6F9GGX4AAq-iR.jpg (480x440, 52K)

>Imagine being so egocentric that you think people actually care that you're going to leave the country if the wrong candidate gets elected.

Wait what has this got to do with Spoony?

a-a-user be careful, these kinds of curses can rebound

Attached: Dd_17CmUwAUsqhB.jpg (628x248, 20K)

His family has a long line of mental issues. One of his brothers killed himself. His other brother isnt the most stable person ever. Spoony is... well spoony. Even when he was "stable" he made jokes about all his metal issues

Yeah pretty much. At least one legit grievance was the HR person getting fired because she needed time off for surgery. Something that actual legit businesses provide.

Otherwise, it's a lot of a "wah wah wah where's my views" or "the site layout still sucks" or "Why isn't my video series about tabletop gaming more popular? Don't people want niche stuff like that?"

He probably associates anything on Yea Forums with Nazis and Trump, so you're likely just going to get blocked before he goes off to drink until he blacks out.

>tfw your wife is asexual, but you still have your Nintendo Switch

Attached: 1545797645720.jpg (960x640, 59K)

You know they still Seeth about it. Now another of their failed "content creators" has tried to SJW bull rush an Anime voice actor with fake rape and sex crimes and she may get a lawsuit in return. Marzgirl aka Armzgirl. Check out #istandwithvic.
What is it with these failed youtubers and trying to take down people more successful than them?

I recall some valid and relatively serious complaints (mostly concerning the coverup around JewWario, which was pretty genuinely scummy), but then those got quickly overshadowed and the whole movement fell apart because (like with any other MeToo-like garbage) the bitches spearheading ChangeTheChannel got way too greedy way too fast and started taking arms up against unfounded or extremely petty shit.

>tfw Ross Scott was actually a member of Channel Awesome
>but they dropped him after a few weeks due to lack of content updates
>Ross revealed that they gave him the wrong login details but they never answered his emails about it
kek

Well yea that is why it is only remembered for the petty shit. Jew Wario being outed is a shock was a shock for them as they all virtue signaled to hell and back when he an heroed.
That why Armzgirl decided to get even by spearheading a movement to purge the anime scene of Vic. So it washes her "sin" away of not seeing this proven sexual attacker under her nose.

It's so sad. He has (had?) a kind of natural charisma in his videos. Not the get you laid often kind, but that keeps you watching and entertained. He didn't even really have to keep making the massive, scripted game reviews; just his Counter Monkey series would have been enough.

But he couldn't even muster that.

Spoony is a piece of shit scumbag
I can forgive giving up

But he knew he was done but still milked hopeful fans for donations and amazon gifts

Also he caused a wreck and tried to lie his way out of it, dudes a sociopath

Hope that alchies liver fails

>One of his brothers killed himself.
bs

The thing is absolute kino.

My fucking dog has more patrons then Dobson, it' s not exactly an achievement

Wow dude, you must live a sad life.

400 for nothing? when was the last video he released? i think i stopped after the last ultima video.

Never expose mentally ill people to radical leftism. It turns an already damaged person into someone with a completely shattered mind.

Spoony was great.

Do it. And don't forget to post his reaction

>tranny
Where do you get that information?

It is absurd just how much shit KickVic has going against them. I was almost worried that they had some bombshell to drop or some shenanigan strings to pull with how smug they were but the fact that they've recently objected to handing over evidence in discovery for the case makes me realize they're thankfully just fucking morons.

At this time and age, dickgirls became a pretty mainstream fetish.

Truly a man ahead of his time.

You might even say he was an American hero.

Well when your "evidence" consists of citeing an anonmous Tumblr blog, faking photos and citing a website with "liers" in its name in court documents is fucking case winning to them. Not to mention the "100s of women vic has assulted".
I think the time has come for utter loony speak like this shit to be tried in courts of law.

lmfao that's poetry

When good timeline Spoony went down for indecency with Commander Holly, Punished Spoony could have begun his redemption arc

>tfw Spoony made you so afraid with the "rape" joke, you turned into a man writing about how racist are japanese anime on ANN
kek

> I was almost worried that they had some bombshell to drop
You know when i learned about it, i wanted to see proof of these claims like anyone else.
All i got was
>Listen and belive
>He hugged me 15 years ago, now i regret it
>He is a christian and wont sign our yaoi art of him
Fucking insane these people are. I did like how that picture of that fan they said he was "taking advatage of" the girl in it came out and told the to fuck off and Vic was nice to her.

At least he is back. I think? You never know with this fucking guy.

Attached: still gaming.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Iron Liz was his former gf and she's pretty open about it. I mean, it's not like she could hide it.

The tabletop reviews were pretty good, to be honest.

Attached: 1386332474412.jpg (900x1600, 195K)

Who?

>Used to joke around about Linkara's shemale fetish but now unironically jerk off to 2D Dickgirls and Futas on a regular basis

This wasn't supposed to end like this

Attached: 1530800562192.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Go outside. Work out. Socialize.

That's actually fucking hilarous. Although kinda sad considering what Machinima did to him.

Have some actual sex then come back

I really feel that being able to accuse people of serious criminal activity via social media should be illegal. Social media as a platform and as evidence is just so easily abusable and has ushered in an unprecedented boom of unchecked frivolous or baseless legal proceedings.

Lordkat pretty much called Spoony out on his bullshit before anyone else.

Spoony fans have this idea that Spoony went 'downhill' or 'changed.' What's actually happened is that Spoony is being himself.

>Iron Liz

Attached: lol.png (200x237, 186K)

The great Iron Liz.

Well Lord kat has a case of the envy as well.
Remember his whole beef was "I COULD NOT INTERVIEW NOCH BECAUSE OF U". Bit of unwarreted self importance there.
Not to mention now he trollshields himself on kiwi farms to stop people fucking with him for this line.

>Spoony fans are still bootyblasted about Lordkat calling Spoony out

You people are pathetic.

now that's a name i haven't heard in a long time

Not a spoony fan. Just someone with a fuctioning brain. Spoony can burn but Lord Kat goes with him. They are both lolcows in their own right.

Brad Jones is still doing good, despite also going crazy and being committed for a while

Did that already

Lordkat

>Job

Spoony

>No job

Hmm....

>also going crazy
What?

Plenty of lolcows have jobs.

>That one alternate universe where Spoony is happily married to a non-tranny JO while he regularly streams whenever he's not busy working with Richard Garriott on the Ultima Revival project

Surely it must be nice there.

Attached: 1333256135963.jpg (402x306, 32K)

ff viii still sucks

Apparently Spoony actually has a fat dick, which is why his current girlfriend sticks with him despite him being an jobless retard.

iirc his first wife left him or something and he had a breakdown, got committed, watched terminator 2 in there somehow and got released. Seems fine now though

No, it's a great game, hated by contrarians.

I really liked his Ultima series. But you can tell the whole "Rape" shit fucked up the review of 8 and 9.
This was the moment Spoony stopped being funny and let the Pills/booze and the SJW shit in.
I think he is scared now. So that is why he goes twitter insane over Trump. Overcompensating to pay for his "crime". Now he is to far gone.

I have a high degree of doubt that a lazy depressed alcoholic like Spoony is also some kind of big dick sex god.

spoony lost his mind after his kid was aborted

Well i do like it, but i am still going to rag on the game for the battle system that is more rewarding if you don't level up and play the side card game.
Every guide on the internet tells you to run from battles and play cards.
It should have removed the battle system and just went full card game not the turn based battles Square was known for.

What really confuses me about Spoony is that if he just fucking made a video tomorrow, said "hey guys I've been kinda out of it for years, my bad, I was in a dark place" and actually started making content again, I guarantee that he'd have people checking him out again. Heck, he'd probably double his patreon cash in a week. But really, at this point I kinda get the impression that he straight up hates his fans for "abandoning" him during the whole movie fiasco

Lee from Sill Gaming

I get the impression he hates himself and subconsciously tries to self-sabotage.

Spoony

>Talent, big fat cock

LordKat

>No talent, small cock

There's a reason people still want Spoony back despite his sleazy behavior and nobody, and I do mean nobody, cares about LordKat.

Holy shit I had completely forgotten about this guy

>watching Terminator 2 in a mental institution
Of all the movies I'd imagine in a mental institution, the one that patients can relate to and learn handy cell exercises and escape techniques from is not the first one I'd think of,

His music show full circle was really good genre-hopping chronologies of eras in music. I found alot of stuff I enjoyed because of him.

lordkat rant was one of the most autistic thing to ever happen on the internet. ever.

I don't think nothing tops this.

Not DSP

obscurus lupa
she tried to do the same with douge but douge is too smart.

this fucking looks like a photo straight out of the 18th south. some massa marrying his slave right after Emancipation Proclamation

Still waiting for that XIII-2 Review

>women
>giving money to anyone, ever
>especially to some little beta bitch who does it for free

I dunno, frankly Spoony did kinda fuck over those Blistered Thumbs guys in my opinion. And himself too, I wouldn't be surprised if he was blacklisted from E3

God damn even the replies in those tweets are fucking stupid. Paleblood is the moon presence, it's one of the few things made explicitly clear in these games. You think's it's got to be some kind of special blood at the beginning and hours later it's revealed it's actually a great one, that's the twist. Why do so many people fuck this up?

i actually tried looking at his twitter to see if theres was anything about remake after e3. And... NOTHING.

Speaking of trannies, what's the deal with JesuOtaku?

I actually started rewatching the counter monkey videos the other day, still enjoy them a ton. It's so sad comparing the enthusiasm and fun he seemed to have telling stories of D&D sessions going awry with his later Live Wire videos where he's ready to explode at people in the comment section at any moment.

World's worst case of nerd's first girlfriend syndrome.

Scarlett building his ego up and subsequently tearing him down fucking ruined him.

See

The only person I remember getting through all this drama unscathed was YRulerOfTime aka the "Read Right To Left" guy. No idea where he is now.

Was this before or after she screwed Nash Bozard out of happiness and home?

This.

After

kinda this

Fuck, I forgot about that.

Zues is a skywizard, Abrahamic God would be more similar to a Lovecraftian all-knowing all seeing type. better derogatory phrase would be cathulu or something.

Im serious guys, send link of this threas to Spoony, maybe a miracle will happen and he'll come back to us.

>tfw one full year and you couldnt get more Patreon bucks than Dobson

Knowing Spoony, he's unironically get angry at everything and not post for another 6 months

If you're not drawing porn yet, start drawing porn.

Lindsay killed his baby

It was porn :(

Excuse me, what.

He also ERP’d as black high school b-baller named Tyrone.

Lindsey got an abortion for a documentary. The wild theory is that it was Spoony’s seed.

Lindsay got an abortion for some documentary she was filming. She got pregnant around the time pic related happened. Spoony went down the depression spiral shortly after.

Attached: x1080-KbA.jpg (1440x1080, 124K)

Probably too scared to leave her, lest she start a #ChangeThePhelous movement.

Jesus Christ. For a doc?

>i think i stopped after the last ultima video
So did he

it was over many years ago. Let it go.

at least something is still based about Spoony.

Attached: npzc5eugnef01.jpg (390x265, 19K)

>tfw 14 years old and dream of making my own videos for TGWTG and getting invited to anniversaries to film and hang out with all the cool guys
In retrospect, talk about dodging a bullet.

Say what you will about Spoony, but LordKat is a way bigger douche. His rant against Spoony only made himself look bad.

>He probably associates anything on Yea Forums with Nazis and Trump
I wonder fucking why. Definitely not the fact the zeitgeist here is pretty fucking anti-leftist, xenophobic and racist, nope, can't be that. Just watch at the dogwhistling replies this post will get.

LordFats rant reeked of a guy who was jealous that spoony was popular.

she didn't get the abortion just to make the documentary you dumb asses. She had an abortion then made a documentary about it.

What a fucking cope

I fucked your father in front of your mother

And wasn't it for some college project? Not during TGWTG days?

His twitter is completely psychotic.

Link to the doc? I wanna see how broken people live

Spoony needed Miles in his life to keep him on a good trajectory, someone he could unload his problems onto without worrying that they would use it as ammo against him later, and Miles is that guy: the type of high caliber individual that could have gauged his headspace properly and kept this dummy from getting triggered and recoiling into safety.

Yeah, Miles “the Mexican Murdering Machine” was his anchor.

>sees that there are more IPs in the thread than he has people on patreon
>gets angry at the thread for not giving him money

BETRAYAL

THIS THREAD SUUUUUUUUUCKS

That looks like the lead singer of "The Screaming Trees" in a dress.

And if you know anything about 40 year old people addicted to alcohol and on medication, it's very likely he can't get hard and never will be again.

I imagine they always watch 12 Monkeys on a loop. Seems more fitting.

>people actually watched this spergy manchild and enjoyed it

Why?

Yor's world he's the maaa-aaan!

Draw furry porn and rob furries blind. They have more money than brains.

He's too far gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Q-JDljHg

Attached: moremoneythansense.jpg (648x1008, 140K)

I was just about to type how important it is that everyone has someone in their lives they can unload all their problems onto without fear it will be brought up at a later date and used as ammo against you, but then I kept reading, and suddenly it dawned on me. Have an upvote.

>spoony is in my state
>i could run across him at any point

oh fuck help me bros.

pics that didn't age well

More likely he'll run across you
in his car

I feel fairly confident in saying unless something miraculous happens, the only chance you'll run into Spoony is if you happen to be in an emergency room or a liquor store.

Just keep an eye out at intersections.

Nobody likes being a misery sponge, user.

look like its time to never pick up alcohol.

Well then, maybe not ALL your problems, no matter how small, but at least somebody you can talk to that won't suddenly bring up your pain in an argument 8 months from now and make you feel like an insignificant worm. I may have some personal experience with this, so maybe I'm a little touchy.

go back to twitter

people dislike frustrated people even more and frustration is almost guaranteed if people don't have emotional vents.

Phantasmagoria, definitely

Here, I found a clip that illustrates what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNSt3wJXZk0

Too bad Spoony didnt have a huge penis like chad Matei

Even if he had a huge dick, he couldn't get it up.

Good point. Chad Matei wins again

mein crap

>YRulerOfTime
Jeez, I hadn't thought about that guy in a loooong time. I remember really liking his videos.

Imagine being a dude with that giant swinging hammer between your legs, but this is the personality you have. Sometimes I hear it said that the World is unfair, but sometimes I think, maybe there is a cosmic fairness that exists after all
youtube.com/watch?v=-B6RProVY2U

Ever see his dick pic? Giant swinging hammer to say the least. He should be doing porn

Ayyy fellow Indiana bro. Let's go find spoony. It'll be like Stand By Me but none of us have to get an ear burned off

I have a big dick but I'm also an incompetent sperg when it comes to flirting, so I don't have to imagine.

Mike Matei’s penis is abnormally big though. Would a woman even want a penis in them that is actually over 10 inches?

Holy fuck, I forgot he even existed. What's he doing now a days, do people still give him money for being lazy?

Attached: what....jpg (1000x621, 195K)

All he's done recently is run a red light and fuck someones car up

I thought we weren’t allowed to have ProJared threads

user that's Egoraptor.

Attached: Egoraptor.png (1156x665, 314K)

Is ProJared that Twitch streamer that just jumped off a bridge? Damn.

remember ProJareds dick pic? That faggot had a little 4 incher.

remember TJ Kirks penis? I wish I didn't.

And it's skinny as shit too. That insult "pencil dick" used to be thrown around a lot back in the day. I think that was describing exactly what ProJared got going on.

TJ Kirk?

amazing atheist

very true. You know all the news about him cheating.. why isnt it a bigger deal, or more widly spread that he has a skinny short penis?

who gives a fuck about other peoples interpersonal drama when they are not close to you in any way?

>Threatens to commit a mass-shooting spree
>DON'T TAKE ME OFF TWITTER, IM A GIRL NOW AND THATS RACIST!

Attached: 1560784695061.jpg (1068x728, 136K)

does he have a small dick too? How big? I never heard about that one..

I just know that ProJared has a super small penis and Mike Matei has an enormous 9+ incher

Never got into following him, but I liked the Zombie Nation and Sewer Shark ones.

He shoved a banana up his ass. The video is on xvideos.

he was so ridiculed for his tiny dick that he embraced the memes and started regularly ridiculing himself as well.

You already know that answer. The answer is "NO". Just like everything else in life moderation is key. The same reason a girl doesn't want to date a dude that's 7 feet tall, or a dude that's 4 feet tall. And if you want to get philosophical about it, if women only wanted foot long weird shaped penises, then we'd all have one, because anything else would have been dropped in our evolution 200,000 years ago.

>Says that Spoony is the reason why he couldn't get work
>Meanwhile Joe was also there with Spoony, and his career is still going strong.
LordKats is a giant faggot

Attached: 1528681103688.jpg (419x480, 81K)

he used to do movie and game reviews for the knights of the dinner table comic. he was pretty good until he insulted fans of one cult movie and got booted from kenzer. that's likely what led to him starting spoonyexperiment in the first place.

For her film student thesis. It wasn’t a passion project.

I'm pretty sure he was making jokes about his micropenis well before the banana video.

It's why despite all his autism, I can't really fully hate Linkara.

The reality is that really he is just like your regular Yea Forums shitposter when others of CA were much much worse.

That sounds like Spoony alright.

He did nothing wrong though.

>Wasn't the other way around? Really, all these fucks are such drama magnets I'm starting to get their histories crossed

I'm sitting here wondering who the fuck Nash Bozard is. I've heard of Nash Bridges, I've heard of Kevin Nash, I've heard of Crosby, Stills, and Nash, but fuck if I know who Nash Bozard is.

>nerd's first girlfriend syndrome.

I am unironically suffering from that. It completely destroyed my drive for creating things. No, prostitutes did not help ...

Old moderators of his forum now moderate his twitch channel he streams from 4~ times a year and also donate to him.

You'll be alright man. You'll be angry and bitter, then emotional and sad, but time will pass and you'll meet another girl. I promise you. Hang in there.

Don't TELL ME HOW TO PLAY

If we use Spoony as one unit of "retard" LordKat is at least 4.3 retards

Joe can reap in the money despite being a dipshit.
And it all goes to his stomach

And Perturbed Pablo isn't? Every Anal Chawsome member is a faggot.

Attached: Angryjoemoney.gif (639x354, 1.45M)

Joe's biggest problem is that he's retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSrTRgl0Ps0

Also Mexican.
And fat.

Paw was peak comfy

But I feel bad for him. Having the Nchick posse around all the time talking about how they hate white guys.
When all you just want to do is play a fun point and click game with your wife.

Linkara embraced being a wierdo while the others tried to hide it in shame, really makes you think huh

So we know the exact penis size of a few youtubers

TJ Kirk - 2 inches
Projared - 4 inches
Mike Matei - 10 inches

anyone else?

It's no hocus pocus, when someone finds out the weird shit you're into the only right thing to do is to own up to it, trying to bury it is gonna Streisand it to all hell always

Isn't pale blood just Elder god blood?

hell, im convinced half of em were made up on the spot of 5 minutes before camera rolled.

that's what he said.

does he do amphetamines? his twitter reeks of it, besides how he looks and acts in general. that shit combined with social media addiction is insane.

JewWario was probably hung

>Jew
>Rapist
>Prayed on young girls
Nah, he had a baby dick

>I wouldn't be surprised if he was blacklisted from E3
He went back to E3, and got interviews with the same people that LordKat said wouldn't talk to him because of Spoony.

>something as simple as a GURPS knock off and kept dying despite him being really into table, so much he has a series about table top.
He also claims to be an expert on B-movies, but had never seen or heard of Pumpkinhead until he found the Pumpkinhead 2 game.