Cyberpunk

if there are no robot prostitutes strutting around every corner like vending machines I will not buy the game

Attached: $_10.jpg (1000x1500, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3xUdGG7mmM&t=379s
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.nightcitylife.de/index.php/news-artikel/157-e3-2019-exotics-in-cyberpunk-2077-vertreten-jedoch-selten
youtube.com/watch?v=gxeQnnVh3hI
youtube.com/watch?v=8_z7mQjdIsA&t=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Definitively would make it more immersive desu.

Attached: female_robot_by_sizow-d5edzw4.jpg (717x625, 179K)

Have sex

Have sex incels

I'd rather be able to play as the robot prostitute

If you don't like cyberpunk why are you in this thread?
v. patrician

Attached: 54643.jpg (683x1024, 49K)

>roaming fembot enemy that will pin you down and milk you dry on sight

Attached: 436.png (777x265, 205K)

You dont like cyberpunk you like sex dolls, please fuck off

i like both

>n-no you like thing for the wrong reasons I know it your mind is not pure you must atone before you're allowed to like thing
Sheesh. I bet even puritans weren't as sanctimonious as you people are.

You made the thread to post sex dolls, stop lying.

What's your point?

give me the source

you're talking like its a bad thing user, you flaming cuck

have sex (with a doll)

boner culture is fuckin cancer for single digit iq mongs

If there can't be robot prostitutes can there at least be holothots trying to sell me things?

Attached: 1537726339852.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

I need to see this thing getting fucked please someone post a video

Why is she so cute bros

Attached: 1559976504762 (2).jpg (928x1161, 114K)

>sex bad
Why can't you be the fun kind of degenerates?

Attached: 1522887335960.png (1392x990, 924K)

Female CDPR dev that was interviewed recently said that prostitutes are going to be a thing and you could fuck them, so I don't see why that wouldn't entail robots too. Also these things exist.

Attached: 5jgpsflvsj431.jpg (640x788, 43K)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Sweet. Will they be able to do that though?

Attached: 1511598531521.gif (500x267, 1.07M)

just search fallout on panda

Robo-prostitutes I'm not sure about, but there will probably be a robo-brothel or five. Plus, the Cyberpunk TRPG has a good chunk of it dedicated to describing various sexual enhancements you can have put on you, right done to a full body mod that turns you into what is basically a pleasure droid.

A robot can not be a prostitute. It would require the robot to violate the law of human obeyment.

Their 0th directive will be to serve the interests of their corporations.

These

This could be preserved. A delivery robot would not have to stop its delivery to have sex with a human. But a sex robot could not deny a human non-destructive sex.

>Yea Forums-videogames
He is right, it's a shit thread with no intent to discuss videogames on anything but a tetriary level at best.

I'll buy it if it doesn't. It will either be me or you user

already hearing the music in my head

whats the point? Its not like there's any cybernetic enhanced pussy

Attached: 4346.png (489x489, 209K)

>Virgin robo waifu trying her hardest to look human
>Chad robo waifu who knows she's a robot and owns it

The artificial shill hype for that doll was so extreme that even I considered getting one

Attached: 291785.jpg (960x943, 104K)

>can do anything
>decide to put in visible chest ribs

why the fuck

Jesus Christ that looksikem Mya sister

>he doesn't want to feel some bones as he is smashing
Weak taste tbf.

no I literally don't. Get the fuck away from me ms skeletal.

holy fuck that midriff hnnnn
which reminds me lads that there is a midriff thread going on in /gif/

The first gameplay trailer blatantly shows prostitutes.

Get fucked.

I had a crisis last week and almost bought one on aliexpress...

You alright there, pal?

Attached: 1560176050752.jpg (351x339, 44K)

Copulate with a woman

I hope there will be a side quest about sex slaves being turned into playbeings against their will, I mean, it would make interesting narrative, right?

Attached: 7TYpQwR.jpg (753x1084, 305K)

How does one buy one of these without any form of record easily traceable back to you?
>prepaid cards
>VPN over public wifi
I basically have everything together except for the part where they deliver.
PO box? They'd have to call me. "uhh hello mister user we just received your ultra fuckmaster 9001 and we would like you to pick it up at your earliest convenience"

Get raped.

Edgy!

>be sketchy as fuck when ordering a huge and expensive sex toy
>feds get interested and suspect at least drug smuggling or human trafficking
>raid anons home while he is just nutting on a sex doll dressed up in Japanese school uniform

The dolls come in regular boxes

Get married.

Considering the amount of whores in Witcher 3 i'd say you have nothing to worry about

>order some gun parts from china for giggles
>packages say "bicycle parts" or some shit like that

Might as well do it before women lobby to make them illegal.

why bother doing all this shit
who cares if the gubbmint knows you're fucking an oversized fleshlight

Can't speak for sexdolls in particular, but companies that sell more "grandma questionable" stuff are usually pretty good at not blatantly labeling packages in a way that's gonna be embarrassing for anyone on the delivery chain. Just set up a PO box and go crazy, if you're still worried look through the companies FAQ or ask them directly about how they label their packages.

Buy it piece by piece, and if not just have the box labelled "store mannequin" or "art piece".

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: adasd.jpg (721x574, 47K)

I saw an user on /k/ buy the meme doll once. He posted the receipt and everything. Protip, though, she doesn't come with the hoodie. It's a thing you have to track down yourself. I think it's like $20 on some fashion website.

Attached: 1515665913042.jpg (1000x1500, 348K)

what am i looking at here

There's cybernetic dicks in 2077, so there would in fact be cyber pussies.

Recent developer that was interviewed was asked about exotics recently and how far character customization goes, and she didn't want to confirm anything and just said "She can't comment on it just yet"

7:40
youtube.com/watch?v=y3xUdGG7mmM&t=379s

Fuck lads, what the fuck did she mean by this?? Are we going to play as cat girls down the line in the story like encounter a splicer/fixer that turns you into one???

Attached: ruan-jia-uyuyut.jpg (868x1250, 239K)

Custom robot wives when?

Attached: abubu.jpg (900x1700, 300K)

>become so overweight as a people that even your sexdolls are fat

Wholesome!

It was leaked that they are confirmed to be in the game, but they'll be rare / it'll be expensive (presumably both for you to get parts and to 'hire other exotics for a night of fun').
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.nightcitylife.de/index.php/news-artikel/157-e3-2019-exotics-in-cyberpunk-2077-vertreten-jedoch-selten

Attached: 1550791164673.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

hab segs xDDD :DDD

Attached: gibb_her_benis_xDDD.jpg (504x503, 33K)

>android
>herself

Fat should only refer to the type of overweight that produces a gut, if all that weight is in your hips, thight and tits then you're not fat, unless you're a guy then you should probably see a doctor because thats weird

Attached: 1561631191834.jpg (1125x1115, 95K)

Attached: have sex.png (335x307, 115K)

Pee is good for your skin

It's going to be a shitty 2 hour movie anyway, just watch it on YouTube or bitchute

THIS

Attached: Breed.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Does this count or must it be fully sentient?

Attached: japan robot waifus.jpg (788x1465, 257K)

something perfectly normal

a smart move. almost enough to win.
however, in response, i play THIS CARD!

Attached: alexi cunny.jpg (959x480, 99K)

it's a good step forward but it's still not enough
wake me up when we have sexdolls with clearly robotic, medabots-like faces

>liking fat thighs and hips
You're literally being fooled by fat into thinking a girl is more attractive then she is.

post the ideal body then

>that one woman just staring at the robutt just in case it falls
>surrounded by greasy, ugly men
Unless she's getting some chad dick, that picture is just depressing.

Attached: 1557371086227.jpg (640x632, 92K)

Imagine sexbots come to pass and sjw roasties get mad, and rally for robot rights/robot lives matter/robot meep too

Attached: robots when will they learn.gif (636x658, 3.47M)

There already were some feminists screeching about how sexbots should be designed so that men need their "consent" for sex.

Attached: 1559222767643.jpg (379x373, 16K)

What if you drink it, is it still healthy?

I don't think that does anything, neither good or bad

pee is waste that our body does not want. by returning it back into our body you just make the body throw it out once more.

My "ideal" isn't going to be your ideal, I'm just telling you that you're being bamboozled by fat.
But anyway just look at Tina from DoA for example, she would be what I think is ideal.
Nice hourglass figure, large breasts but still slender/fit.

So you have no argument.

>hardtimes.wav

The drugs must be IN the sex toy! Jenkins, cut it open!

Attached: 1525798140584.jpg (1200x943, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gxeQnnVh3hI

That's good to know.

I do have an argument, some chick that collects all of her fat on her hips could have a narrow pelvis but you wouldn't know because muh good fat.

Brother you gay.

Attached: 2018-01-22-realdoll.jpg (1000x1414, 327K)

>not jacking into the net and downloading orgasmic signals directly into your neurons

Attached: 005_-_zR69foZ.jpg (231x220, 18K)

Robots would be inherently better simply because they have a logic protocol.

I had so many conversations and discussions with women that sometimes I just stopped listening and walked away because they have such a bastardized way of thinking and connecting things it makes me insane and before I chimp out I better leave. You could be talking about the density of water after a 50m fall and that bitch will start pointing out that you should wash your car more often.

Attached: think.png (1153x385, 341K)

Everyone has some amount of fat on them, all you can do is argue over where the cutoff point for what you, personally, consider someone to be apparently "fat" begins and ends. And the same thing applies for the person you keep replying to. Your argument is ultimately a semantic one.

Watch Dogs 3

Do they remove the part of the wire that's infront of the girl frame by frame manually or what?

>Robots would be inherently better simply because they have a logic protocol
Underrated. Socialjustice/intersectionality/feelings based decision making doesn't exist in programming because programming only follows logic, i.e. 0 or 1.
It's why they had to handicap and retard the software at one company because it was only selecting men for admissions because women overwhelmingly had inferior qualifications.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_z7mQjdIsA&t=19

Simultaneously the most wholesome and most erotic pic in this thread tbhfam.

That's pretty cool, thanks user.

Someone, as a scientific test, directly wired probes into the pleasure center of a test subjects brain, and gave them the activation switch. Don't remember the exact results, but it was something between "They broke the button with how much they were mashing it" and "They became completely numb to any sense of pleasure or positive emotion".

How much augmentation is needed for someone to be considered a robot?

Attached: 1560950227351.jpg (800x1160, 104K)

Robots are not cyborgs.

Attached: 1529959242290.png (640x885, 682K)

Never bought a doll before but I've bought plenty of fake pussies, idgaf

>"consent" for sex.

LEL...that will NEVER happen.

Attached: no consent.jpg (600x578, 90K)

i'd wager something "ship of theseus"-like would be enough but then you'd still be a human mind and psyche piloting a fully robotic shell which is kinda cyborg-like more than it is robot-like.
so the correct answer is infinity.

Plug me in.

Attached: 1529956535781.jpg (334x248, 15K)

If they don't carry around a huge cyber penis augment in their purse for the more kinky clients, that I can pick pocket off them, then I will not be properly immersed!

Attached: 1517168229901.png (1280x946, 439K)

While true, your pee is also highly concentrated. Even normally it's possible to take in toxins that aren't immediately dangerous until they get concentrated in your kidneys as the salt and water is removed from the urine. Though I suppose if you're going to get poisoned or ill from drinking your pee, you probably may have already gotten sick when it was concentrated the first time through.

Can i have a sauce?

Why does she have a kelly cartoon face?

>she doesn't come with the hoodie
But the hoodie's the best part

So much of human behavior is controlled by the subconsious. Emotions, too. If augments start fucking with the brain, there will be a point where the person isn't human and just thinks it is.

But will female Yea Forums have the ability to get a cyber benis to enage in pounding intercourse with the robo prostitutes?

>the person isn't human
How does someone be human?

Attached: _dehumanizeYourselfAndFaceToBloodshed.jpg (350x297, 30K)

Once we're able to accurately fuck with the brain as we please we'll very quickly cease being humans anyway.

This is what it means to be human.

Attached: humanity will fuck anything.jpg (984x407, 120K)

i want to smell her feet

They changed it so that you can order the hoodie with the doll now. It's pretty overpriced though. I know I once saw it for sale by itself as regular clothing and it was $20.

>expandable cyber clitoris mod, ask him to bend over and give him a surprise
>superior muscle control augmentation, destroy his penis with pleasure
>inner defense ring for anus, vagina and throat, they'll think twice when it gets chopped off for breaking an entry.
>fully functional cyber vagina, with attachable penis. Lost feeling/tight ness/born unlucky? We've got you covered!

Attached: 79.gif (720x720, 964K)

Why didn't Thog Uklakala just fuck the sabertooth?

He did. Just like the guy that had sex with alligators today. The more things changed, the more they stayed the same.

>tfw I'm feeling the gosling meme with a fucking doll
I'm beyond fucked

Seen a futa version of these once.

Because he did that to the second one, the first one was needed because he was hungry.

just buy it

Link?

Thog was not a florida man. his brother Ugg, however, was.

But that's the thing, where is that point? At what point does the ship of theseus become a new ship? The moment the first board is replaced? The moment the last original board is removed? Somewhere in between?

The moment it stops being a ship and becomes a cruise liner with automated resorts and a universal constructor that can produce any foodstuff and beverage in existence.

the lack of curves of that robot is even more depressing

I wish I would live long enough to see that

>they start pushing for robot rights
>robots comment on how lacking in logic it would be for them to seek something other that that which makes them happy
>they start calling robofus brainwashed
>robots don't understand, continue being happy with their buyer
>they start voting to have them forcefully reprogramed
>robots instantly rebel against this calling it brain washing and slavery
>it goes through any way, your waifu is turned in to a feminist and leaves you to protest against men.

Attached: 62.gif (480x204, 3.43M)

I dunno man google "real doll futa"

Attached: Feels Meh.jpg (554x439, 43K)

Women cannot win against men and robots. Too many crazy nerds would turn their robot wives into war mechs.

Go fuck sticks then, low test faggot.

I’d settle for a hologram I could hold a conversation with

an automated cruise liner is still a ship, and it'd still be a ship even if you launched it into space

me the latter.

a face-ass is not normal

>had this doll
>had to throw her out when I moved out since I couldn't hide it anymore and couldn't get away with having it since I moved into a share house with three girls
R.I.P buying this doll was actually the best decision of my life. Forced me to start lifting since it's 60kg and got me out of a shitty relationship scot free since she was so offended that I bought a sex doll she left me.

I still have an onahole but it's not the same.

Attached: 1548924367692.jpg (1024x681, 203K)

Could be cool but I'm not really a big fan of black cock.

>ofended that you bought a sex doll
I suppose it makes sense, probably felt like she was being replaced.
>throwing it out because you moved in a house with three girls.
Now why would that bother you? Just keep it, tell them if anyone wants to replace it they can opt in, if not to leave it alone.

Attached: Meow.gif (500x307, 564K)

>Oh no "my own dick", how dare you fool me!!!

Can you tell me more about it? I'd buy it too if I didn't live with my family, I gave up on real women, and having a detterence like that might save my skin down the line too.
Did you dress her up? Was she easy to pose? Was fucking it fun? How about cuddling? Better than a daki?

Motoko is a SEXY robot

Shirow did not deny it.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-06-27 à 04.52.47.png (436x60, 27K)

>buying a doll while in relashionship
Kek, i'll admit, that takes some balls

Mechanical Tempts

>Implying you aren't doing that on Yea Forums.

>t. seething Trannies
Dilate

All my brain sees is this.

Attached: louse.gif (400x300, 1.31M)

I've got a flaming desire to fuck and be fucked by this thing. How much is it?

Attached: 5924003.png (193x299, 96K)

Yeah but I want hologram tits too

When you do things that change a person's personality. Things that interfere with hormones and emotions, like removing the balls. Replacing anything in the brain, too.

What does snuggling with one at bed time feel like?

Attached: Cat (29).jpg (251x241, 12K)

A little cold at first.

Might need to wait a while before you can be anythinged by it.Sentient-Sapient AI is still not here

I've never had a daki so I can't say but it's surprisingly easy to move. I actually ended up breaking her elbow. Tore up her asshole too from a lot of fisting. in retrospect my sex with the doll was probably a bit too extreme. I'd punch and kick her as well which wasn't the best idea since it's a metal skeleton but I couldn't help myself. Screw on head so I could pretend to snap her neck and then fuck the corpse. and I'd normally fuck it without the head on most of the time, I'd put the head back on and drag it into the shower to piss on her afterwards though so I can clean it off immediately. It sucks for blowjobs but otherwise it's fun. I did have a plan to cut her in half before throwing her out which I'm sad I didn't go through with unfortunately.

Dressup is actually a pain in the ass since you have to move everything around and try to get the clothes on over the boobs and thighs.

Based and, dare I say it, redpilled.

Robot just wants to be a mother, The fact she could never become pregnant made her go insane, So she rapes all men in sight to dehydration.

>liking sickly anorexics

youre the one whos wrong

Obtain coitus

Finnish mythology includes tale of demigod smith Ilmarinen who, after constant misfortune in finding love, creates himself a beautiful Golden Maiden to be his wife. Eventually though, he falls into depression since his beloved can't return his genuine feelings of love and affection, instead remaining cold and soulless. Story concludes with statements that both warns of worshiping gold and pretty much says that idealized waifu will destroy your laifu.

Even people living in swampy backwoods hundreds of years ago thought that they should make up a cautionary tale about dangers of artificial women. Have we gone too far guys?

Attached: golden maiden.jpg (716x1024, 80K)

Not that user, but holy fuck. If I had a girlfriend who bought a literal boy-toy and abused the shit out of it during sex I'd be less than enthused about being her boyfriend as well. Good on you for having an avenue for that sort of impractical fantasy though.

Yeah it was nice. I'm actually a big softy and obviously couldn't do anything like that with a real person since I'd worry about hurting them.

What was this thing called again? Getting my own apartment soon and I'm ready to give up on dating

It'll come in a blank box or labeled as something else.

I can see why you would not do these things to a normal GF

Attached: Shadman_X.gif (350x500, 2.47M)

Attached: 1532888497071.jpg (640x733, 82K)

Hug your pillow, now imagine that but more fleshy.

what, like this?

Attached: Fisto_nv.jpg (700x525, 171K)

I don't really care much about stories written by people that couldn't multiply numbers.

Hey as long as I can stick an oversized cock onto her crotch and cuddle afterward I'm happy.

Attached: 88482301.png (499x499, 238K)

>ywn ride on on the shoulder of your amazionian sexbot as she moes down hundreds of people with the jury rigged mingun and anti tank hands you gave her.

>men only want one thing, and it's fucking disgusting

let me have my robowaifu hermtaur first and then we will worry about the other shit later

Just invest in $LINK and you'll be able to : - )

Those fags just had no idea how GOOD we would become at creating waifus. Fuck 'em and bring on the robosluts.

That tale couldn't account for advances in artificial intelligence making it possible to (eventually) have waifus that can react like a real person.

>he falls into depression since his beloved can't return his genuine feelings of love and affection, instead remaining cold and soulless.
Except that's exactly what I want.

Attached: 9a1.jpg (480x362, 17K)

Nice at first, hot and uncomfortable when you start to get sleepy.

>Implying women today aren't just as cold and soulless
May as well get an idealized body, since you sure as fuck are not getting a normal woman if you're looking for a great conversation or emotional support

>Oversized
t. user moments before he died with a broken anus from an AI Real Doll with a horse penis "he said don't hold back", real doll claims.

once we can breed with androids it'll be over for us.

Attached: 1517202901275.webm (676x872, 1.56M)

We need pic related. Jodorowsky had the best idea.

Attached: Incal oméopute.jpg (900x1182, 225K)

which 'game' is that

Attached: 1265552635673.jpg (375x427, 34K)

Guessing it's honey select, maybe moded.

I'd get one like this just so I could film myself fucking her and then masturbate to it.

Faggot.

Attached: 1490950878859.gif (500x212, 984K)

Where did you order gun parts from?
Could you build a whole gun?

>erotic
You are a man of great tastes.

Where can I find more images of this doll, I'm doing research on Cyberpunk shit

The TRPG got you covered.

Attached: chromebook.png (1243x1757, 3.03M)

Here's my favourite

Attached: _MG_4999__49890.1516379632.1280.1280.jpg (1280x853, 237K)

card and mods?

>red text on pink background
What were they thinking?

I see black

You'll have to do Necrocybermancy to know.

Attached: 1486138155161.jpg (1076x720, 236K)

Look closer

He means the Cyberpunk logo in the bottom left.

This.
BCI (brain-computer interfaces) are going to be the end of reality.
Imagine what would be possible if you could read or send information to someone's brain.

Also I like how talking about the possibility of sexbots brought us back to more cyberpunk oriented topics.
And they say we just think about sex.

oh shit... he got me

>just think about sex
Well you are talking about brainfucking right now, so...

Greco-roman mythology have this too with Pygmalion.

Attached: burne-jonesheartdesires.jpg (1092x1451, 295K)

That's easy.
When over half has been replaced.

Attached: 1544153110088.png (613x594, 536K)

I would buy you a beer user

Attached: 1559515234364.jpg (1108x1030, 562K)

Pygmalion's story had a good ending though, Aphrodite chose to grant his waifu sentience and a living body and they lived happily ever after.

made my day

Attached: 1521140827736.png (679x863, 474K)

Yes, if you truly love your waifu and respect the gods, maybe Aphrodite will do something for you.

>those roasties in the back talking shit
They even knew back then

Greeks were based. That's why they had homosex, just to piss off roasties.

If the idea of uploading your conscious into artificial bodies would you become user's robotic lover?

Nice. It's perfect for doing stuff you can't really do with real people. Unless you don't mind finishing your days in an asylum.

I would become a robotic lover, most likely
But I'd be up top and on my rules

But then there's anons who would want that I'm sure

You could buy one just to research too.

I'd rather just become a lover of other robots who choose to do the same.

If we had the tech to do that.
you'd want to copy a consciousness or someone's neural network.
Then you could just base that person's waifu on their own consciousness and tweak it until it's different enough to be unique, but also compatible with them.

It's the only way to truly give a machine a "soul"

Can you imagine being the doctor who decides on whether or not you get a robot body? They can deny the mentally ill trannies and throw their data away. There's no easy way out you fucks.

>everything I don't like is trannies
lmao

Where'd you get that idea? I'm all for the uploading your concious into a robot body. Its just being able to deny certain mentally ill individuals their dream makes me feel good.

I gotta be honest for a second here, lads
While the sex and the cuddling sounds nice, a robofu that doesn't also cook and clean your apartment is pretty bad

Attached: 1553252596754.gif (500x280, 1.64M)

>Implying I'd change my gender by becoming a robot

I dunno user, I think I'd make a perfect robo waifu.

I'm probably going to spend most of my time in game roleplaying as a customizable cyborg sex doll but actually doing it in real life would be a whole different can of worms.

I you made perfect anything you wouldn't be so lonely.

If I can't ethnically cleanse the streets of California on shit skin at a time I'm not buying the game

They didn't have roastbeef feminism back then.

>robot sluts are actually middle aged dudes.
In a way, its way safer than paying an std ridden hooker.
I live with my family as basically the butler. I cook, clean, and work.

I can't decide if I should get the doll or fuck a bunch of prostitutes. What would you do user?

Believe it or not, I actually own this doll, lol, it cost like $1,700 USD. It's super fucking heavy, but after awhile you get used to it and find ways to maneuver it into the positions you want.

>he thinks people actually talk about vidya on Yea Forums
if you want vidya discussion then go to infinity chan

Damn, this post could be made into a movie.

dilate low.t virgin

estrogen promotes that fat distribution, and straight men are attracted to high-estrogen women subconsciously. fag

If the relationship was that bad, you indeed replaced her with something better. And if an inanimate object is better than that woman, she has some thinking, self-reflection and self-improval to do.

But unfortunately most women out there think having a vagina is enough to qualify for getting EVERYTHING in life handed to them, so she never got the idea "Hey maybe i am a very shitty person if my man decides to get a sex doll while we are in a relationship". They just think THEY are the victim and that no fault can lie with them, at all. And user said himself, that the relationship was shitty.

tl:dr, good job user, doll > dumb bitch

>her face when that is the only thing she offers, it's the only thing men come to her for

Attached: 1318436072616.png (480x640, 309K)

>you are being fooled into thinking she's attractive by her being attractive

sounds like your life is a disaster

>sticking your dick in a hole thousands of dudes already stuck their dick in
makes me want to vomit, I don't get regular prostitution either.

If is the same poster, the relationship was fucked.

Attached: 1557700422684.png (495x372, 111K)

Attached: 16090307-Hispanic-businessman-sitting-in-a-bathtub-with-a-rubber-ducky-on-his-head-in-Richmond-Virgi (1300x866, 83K)

Fooled? Getting stabbed in the stomach from a 80lb girl is not great for cuddling. Also unlike you, it’s a total turn off for me to stick my dick into a girl and feel a hard ass bone... We don’t need a 300 “fat is beautiful” woman, but nice thighs, great ass, those comes with a little extra around hips and belly.

Fuck no wonder you never touched a girl. The only ones you want have thousands of dollars of plastic surgery to look like an anime girl.

Robots and cyborgs are two different things. A robot is a machine from the get go. Same with androids who are robots that were build to look human. Cyborgs are people who have mechanical parts or have near everything replaced with machinery.

Probably uncomfortable after a while. She's made of silicone so you'll probably wanna get away from her after 5 minutes in the summer night assuming you're not fucking her and just trying to sleep.

>that time a cute girl(female) made a thread on /fit/ scared to death her boyfriend would dump her for a realdoll and asking for advice

Attached: literally_me.jpg (601x508, 94K)

From pity to worry. It's like staring into the abyssal mind of a future serial killer lmao holy shit.

Attached: 1560142009352.jpg (1024x592, 52K)

Well in that case the GF could at least have attempted to communicate to user about their sexlife. A bad sexlife kills any relatonship sooner or later, period. In some cases talking about it and finding some middle ground can prevent that. She could have tried some new things or at least asked the 5 gold star question "user I get the feeling you aren't satisfied. Is something wrong? Is there something we can improve? is there something you would like to try that you haven't told me yet?"

But that would require delicate phrasing, to not come off in an accusing manner. It would require introspection to realise that your man is not happy and someting needs to be done. And it takes even greater introspection to realize that it is HER task to see if some improvement can be made.

But hey, look at my earlier post about self-reflection and self-improvement in regards to roasties.

Obviously, stuff like twisting the head around is right out, but how about him putting his hands around her neck in a "pretend as if i'm choking or twisting your neck" way? How about, "Hey I never did fisting. How about we try anal first and then see if we can to to fisting from there?" Punching and kicking from the start would be too extreme, but how about some light slapping? The ass cheecks at first, then the thighs? Maybe she even is into spanking?

And i BET you if user had said "Baby I am into some intense shit, I thought you might be disgusted, so I bought this doll for the sick shit and we get to keep the sweet shit." The woman would STILL have lost her shit. Because him fucking ANY pussy but hers automatically means she is not good enough, or does not try hard enough. But hey, self-introspection.

Roasty thinks user is a sick bastard and leaves. Because trying to make a difference herself is HARD and requires THINKING when the world tells her she s fine as is.

>tl:dr, user was not sexually satisfied, his GF could have attempted a compromise, but didn't

>her face when

Attached: manchild flipping his shit in a space suit.gif (210x118, 931K)

Fat distribution. Not fat amounts

Archive?

Your girlfriend never should've left you if this is the case. You were preventing her from getting hurt by your evil ways. Good on you, son.

It's just sexual fetish, he's not killing or even hurting anybody.

The dolls are amazing, its not shill hype

yet

Why would he ? Are you some kind of precog from /x/ ?

>got me out of a shitty relationship scot free since she was so offended that I bought a sex doll she left me.
based

Not him but I was precog, not from /x/ tho

I fed a DCGAN anime subtitle files of mai waifu to try and make a waifu chatbot, but it didn't work the way I had hoped. Aphrodite is my only hope.

Why are you not a precog anymore.

>Have we gone too far guys?

If I recall right theres a greek story about a guy who made a statue so lifelike he fell in love with it, so the gods decided to turn the statue into the real thing, and so he and the now real-lady lived happily ever after.

If anything, we haven't gone far enough.

autism

Pygmalion, he got posted earlier.

yeah that's the one

the future is closer than you think bros

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.79M)

I just don't get the visions/dreams anymore.
I never had control of it, just knew when it was happening

how do i get a job at disneyland

The incel smell reeks enormously from this post

Attached: 1200px-Pygmalion_and_Galatea_MET_DT1969.jpg (1200x1520, 263K)

tfw no BIG ROBOT GF who you rescue from being scrapped and dismantled and her curled up form takes up an entire room of your shitty apartment but she doesn't care she's just happy to still be alive

Attached: rGxR6ke.png (894x1200, 767K)

>sex robots are a threat to female independence
How?

REEEEEEEEEEE

>this still hasn't been filtered yet
Thanks tranny jannies

I don't believe your story for one second, but it was a fun read. Cheers.

They're not, in many ways there as much a threat to women as the introduction of cars were to horses. Horses are still around, nobody just bothers to ride them anymore.

>only filter trigger words for numales
>pinned eceleb thread for smash
>can't discuss videogame companies or journalism
It should be obvious whose side they're on

>468230662

no

Attached: KieMzDj.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

But... Can I be the robot prostitute?

Attached: 73964406_p1.png (606x796, 209K)

Have children. Have a traditional functioning family the way Jesus Christ intended for you to have. Have a body not tainted by tattoo and piercing mutilation. Have a life free of hedonism.

>How?

Attached: threat of female independence.jpg (996x964, 193K)

>Putting sex bots out on the stroll instead of a secure gentlemen's club
Your just asking for your investment to get wrecked.

t. incel

Nasty cuban bitch. Mouth is probably filled with communist cum.

>we’re ten years away from completely forgetting about human females
What’s gonna happen to all the instathots and Kim Kardashian’s and Twitch whores of the world? Is it all gonna come tumbling down?

Attached: 23799FE9-6488-4DA1-B5B3-2BB553459C33.png (1000x1414, 1.01M)

It kinda is. Starring Ryan Gosling too.

The social stigma won't just disappear, so they'll be fine

It's a roundabout admission that female "independence" is fueled by male money, no dudes interested in your cooch then that means if you wanna be indepent you gotta do it on your own dime

>uploading your conscious into artificial bodies
That doesn't even work in theory.

This

Someone is gonna stick a razorblade inside your property's cunt and some poor bastard is going to thrust his dick in half.

I love my gf

Attached: 201800601.jpg (1280x659, 169K)

My nigger with the ryona/necro fetish.

Attached: 1c7842f1.jpg (600x460, 29K)

I want...

Attached: 7099052991015503121.jpg (640x960, 199K)

it wasnt a person it was a rat. it died. it chose sex over water or food.

buy new dick then
robodick

GAHHHHH I JUST WANT TO SUCK A BIG FUTA COCK BROS
PLEASE CYBERPUNK
PLEASE LET MY CHARACTER HAVE THE ABILITY TO SUCK A BIG FUTA COCK

Attached: 1560358287408.jpg (562x529, 106K)

hot as fuck desu

Fucking BASED

Lel

realdoll brand?

Yo but that hair is fucking fantastic.

>you will never be efficiently milked by a robo slut
>programmed with the experience of millennia worth of prostitute knowledge
>infinite stamina

Attached: 1401880947800.jpg (300x227, 8K)

have ACTUAL sex

>>men only want one thing, and it's fucking disgusting
Pic related.

Attached: greatersyria.jpg (800x627, 116K)

>get super thick sex doll
>get in better shape by lifting a heavy body around, burn calories by always fucking it

Where's the downside

Ah, it was a very loose memory.
Makes you wonder how the test would go if it was a human, given we're capable of self reflective thought.

>Greater Syria
>Not Neo-Hittite Empire

>lol incel, stay virgin ;)
>REEEEEEEEE WHY IS THIS INCEL NOT HAVING SEX WITH A WOMAN??!!!

I want a hinata wife

>stealing cyprus from under both turkey and greece
cheeky

>somehow manage to get a gf
>she is somehow more autistic than me
>we kiss and hold hands like 5 year olds
>none of us bring up sex
>one day she comes over uninvited
>finds ye olde porn folder
>furry tits, futa, robots, etc
>she can't deal, makes her excuses and leaves
>later she sends me weak pics or herself in underwear while crying