What mobile games are worth it?

what mobile games are worth it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-032450_One UI Home.jpg (1080x2220, 787K)

I've been playing Archero, it's free and fun

Buriedbornes
Tetris
Terraria

get a super nintendo emulator

Came here to post Buriedbornes.
The game is amazing and quite deep for a phone game.
I also recommend Chimera Recollect, it might get boring fast but the ending is quite sweet.

None. Most mobile games are pure garbage.
Get some emulators.

I might sound dumb, but battle cats and geometry dash are great.

Depends. Do you want big games or small games?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27-03-32-29.png (1440x2560, 1.61M)

Buriedbornes fuck yeah. I haven't touched it for a while now, did the translations ever get finished? Did they nerf witch? Is it still fun?

I've been having fun with mobile Animal Crossing. It's not good, but I enjoy it. Fills the void Miitomo left, and tides me over until New Horizons. If it ever comes out.

*ahem*

Attached: 1548954993485.png (1234x695, 802K)

WHAAAT?

Aren't you guys regulated yet?

Play Giana Sisters. It's a good and solid Mario clone.
Also, AM2R is available for Android too.

Attached: Giana.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Give me controller recommendations for mobile. I hate this touch screen bullshit.

I've been playing for a short time so I haven't gotten that far in, but the translations looked pretty solid for me.
Haven't played with Witch yet so I guess I'll get her next when I get enough Soulstones.
Also, the game is still pretty fun for me, maybe because I'm still at the low levels, I can't get consistently far and just wait until I luck out into some broken shit to get into the higher floors.

The Flydigi Wee 2 seems to be popular in these threads. I have not tried it yet, but I have it in my cart to try when I get the cash.

Attached: FlyDigiWee2.jpg (1160x1160, 132K)

I've got an 8bitdo controller / phone holder, and it works pretty well for everything I need. Bonus is it also works on my switch and PC so I kinda got a 4 in one. I also got an adapter for my SNES mini. No noticeable latency, would recommend.

Attached: IMG_0618.jpg (1152x864, 224K)

Don't advertise this shit, this is the videogame board not the "i have no standards" board.

The fact that people here will brag about owning an xbox would tell me otherwise.

you can easily farm infinite soulstones once you unlock the destination where everything is a change room, pick moon priest or whatever it's called that is always confused and always does moves right to left, kill shit until you get 1 or 2 skills with the modifier that makes them gain a large cooldown but give soul stones, then run away and teleport until you find a Tailwind room against an enemy who will never kill you

Then whenever you need stones just afk that character for a few minutes

Please play Toram Online with me.

Bang dream.

I'd point you to the pirate threads but you probably have no problem with a bunch of retards bragging about not contributing to this "Standard" you give a shit about so much, but I'm sure you have some ass backwards reasoning for why that's okay and playing and discussing free to play games aren't because someone somewhere might spend money on them

Flow Free is pretty addictive.

I gotta get there still but I'll save to get the Moon Guy as soon as possible.

Attached: 1556406195160.jpg (580x937, 98K)

Rebel inc. is cool but on brutal there is a lot of RNG.