I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: legend.jpg (1920x1080, 823K)

Most of us do. It's only the summerchildren and the t_d reddit refugees pretending they hate him or don't know him because he's black and "zoomer" youtube shit, even though all they do is watch alt right youtube shows

then join him gaylord

Why come this yall hastnst uploaded any videos

Then kill yourself you nigger lover

Follow your leader please

FUCK OFF REDDIT FAGGOTS, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS NIGGER.

Same. Rest in fucking peace.

Nope, I'm going to honor his dying wish instead.

Attached: last wish.jpg (854x480, 220K)

>little
5'7 is not little...

Having 42 pounds of shit in your bowel?

Here's a thought. Kill yourself so you can be with this moron in hell.

Etika was essentially a clout martyr

>It's only the summerchildren and the t_d reddit refugees pretending they hate him

No it's the other way around you disgusting nigger.

>liking e-celebs
>liking niggers
>he called me out after a donation! haha!

Wow, and you call someone a summerfag.

Attached: 1553916552768.png (500x373, 185K)

Heeeey the big man's back, www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com! D'ya ever seen them signs on the highway billboards years ago? "I'd walk a mile for a camel"? When they used to have cigarette commercials, the guy used to say "I'd walk a mile for a camel"? Well lemme tell all you young people out there: the big man would walk 20 miles for a QUAALUDE LEMME TELL YA! HA HA HA! THAT WAS THE DRUG BACK THEN, IN THE LATE 70S AND 80S, QUAALUDES! THE GOOD OL' RORER 714 AND THEY CHANGED IT TO LEMMON I TELL YA- HAHAHAHA! I WISH I HAD A COUPLE OF THEM FUCKIN LEMMONS NOW, THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKIN DRUG EVER MADE! AND IT WAS SO FUCKIN GOOD, THE GOVERNMENT TOOK EM OFF THE FUCKIN MARKET CAUSE THEY WE-THEY WERE PUTTIN THE DRUG DEALERS OUTTA FUCKIN BUSINESS HAAHAHAAA!!!! NON-NARCOTIC, NON-ADDICTIVE; BRING BACK DA FUCKIN QUAALUDES!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE ALL DA FUCKIN COCAINE, MARIJUANA AND ALL DEM FUCKIN DESIGNA DRUGS DEY MAKE TODAY, AND STICK EM UP YA FUCKIN ASS!!! THERE'S NOTHIN LIKE A FUCKIN QUAALUDE HAHAHAAA! I TELL YA DEY WERE DA FUCKIN BEST!!! HAVIN SEX ON A QUAALUDE YOU'D THOUGHT YA DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN, LEMME TELL YA!!! AND WHEN YA HAD AN ORGASM, YA THOUGHT YA WHEN TO DA FUCKIN MOOOOOOOOON HAAHAAHAA!!! BRING BACK DEM FUCKIN QUAALUDES!!! ANYWAY, THINK ABOUT IT!!! THIS IS DA BIG MAN- DA VOICE!!! DA VOICE O' DA PEOPLE HAHAHAAA!!! RORER 714 HAHAHAAA!!! AND DA BIG MAN IS ALWAYS, ALW-HAAHAAHAA!!! HAPPY TA SEE YA!!!!

Attached: FUCKING QUAALUDES.png (1028x716, 765K)

actually triggered

Attached: 1526500864640.jpg (419x480, 81K)

jaden died? Poor will

post proof you didn't come here in 2016, I'm waiting

based pasta poster

since when do people care when another dead nigger pops up?

why do you newfags get triggered so easily LMFAO

>this dead nigger
>everywhere
proof that smashkiddies are pure cancer

>newfags calling others newfags

Is he called "Iceplug" because african americans tend to be drug dealers and users of crystal meth ? If so, nice reference.

>most of us
>us
go die in a fire you disgusting nigger

Well he is dead. So get the fuck over it and stop spamming Yea Forums with this off topic trash.

Attached: 814734-f599c1a60fc484796410dc8495958c25.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

ITT newfags saying the n word and edgy shit to fit in

>LMFAO
>newfags

Yeah sure niggerboy.

more like
>ITT newfags cry to form another cry and jerk over a dead e-celeb when hundreds more exist to distract them from their lives

>tfw etika before he died said that he’s okay with the memes about his death and would probably find it funny if he was alive to see it
Based

ive been saying nigger long before you came from retardera tranny
and I will be saying nigger long after you become another statistic

Unironically true, fpbp.

Literally no one. No one fucking said, thought or mentioned the name Etika until he offed himself. None of you faggots care, don't even pretend. The only thing you care about is the drama portion of it that's been going through this whole week.

You know that’s a copypasta right?

What a fucking faggot

>ITT: redditors expose themselves by crying over an actual nigger

Attached: 1561615522414.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

based

This is actually the hardest I've laughed at anything on Yea Forums

Can't wait till you retarded fucks go back to school

People often overestimate in how dire of a situation they find themselves in. Was the same for me for quite some time but I somehow got out of it. This guy for example had basically everything. So what if you got shamed once or twice, or your friends left you, he just didn't want to accept the consequences of his actions.
This guy was not in a tough spot in any shape or form. He just deluded himself that he was.

RIP

>I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

The ground won't.

Attached: 1509183308681.jpg (340x340, 39K)

Well?

Attached: 1561578472195m.jpg (817x1024, 148K)

feel free to join your nigger masta in death.

Who?

>D-Do I fit in now guise?

Attached: 1561057020761.png (715x614, 314K)

this is what happens when mods are too lax and dont delete e-celeb shit fast enough. a bunch of actual children think they are welcome here

Stop projecting
I hate /pol/, I have nothing against black people and suicide is a fucking terrible thing but it doesn't change the fact that it's just an e-celeb react youtuber for zoomers

Yea Forums has been sucking e-celeb's dick way too much

Attached: 4214543.jpg (661x541, 28K)

The irony, imagine crying over some e-celeb nigger faggot and calling other summerfags.

YOU are the summerfag.

Attached: 1561320316241.webm (576x544, 875K)

This. Ignore the summer children and edgelord neckbeards who are giggling to themselves while spam posting the n-word and saying he deserved it.

Not only is it tasteless & too soon but the guy was a genuine good person and entertaining persona to watch when bored.

You can pretend you don't care all you want, but imagine you're in his position, in the spotlight. There's hundreds of thousands, if not millions of internet users judging your every decision, and on top of that you're bi-polar and depressed. You breakdown on stream multiple times. You're ashamed of it. You play it off like it's nothing but it's not.

Depression is no joke. You lose appetite. You feel numb, no emotions but cold. You feel alone even in the biggest crowd. You lose everything and eventually that's it... you lose it.

Only those who are true sociopaths can laugh at a dude who is 20 years old dying young. Very sad. Shame on these fucking unfunny stupid fucking trolls. Imagine being a family member or friend. Imagine that happening to someone you love. Fuck you. Genuinely. Yes I'm fucking mad.

Literally who
no really, I don't know

That's some tranny shit you're on.

>m-muh e-celeb
>m-muh feels
>t-t-t-t-too soon

Attached: 1545041561306.jpg (960x720, 79K)

is he okay?

Attached: god-damn-thats-edgy-29805528.png (500x355, 73K)

I mean I agree with the guy you responded to but this post made you seem like a complete faggot

Etika was a based and wholesome Stevechad who will be missed forever...

Attached: 1561492151195m.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Alvin and Simon are overreacting. Theodore? You can tell that nigga's in another universe right now.

way to prove him right dumb nigger

>o-only on an anonymous anime website though or else Jamal will beat my ass

His fans made fun of him when he was having a mental breakdown. So i see no reason why i can't

>that filename
>me.me/i/god-damn-thats-edgy-none-19905825

Haha, you fucking underage faggot.

Attached: 1561320523482.webm (326x180, 772K)

>ad hominem because you know I'm right

Yeah, okay, buddy. You tell yourself that. I ain't no SJW or whatever, I just have a fucking conscience unlike you, cunt.

Dilate.

Imagine you're in his position. You're a nigger. Yep I'd throw myself off a bridge too

>I love niggers!
based

Literally fucking who

Attached: aq1nO1Q_700b.jpg (640x810, 62K)

I usually show respect when people kill themselves but this nigger offed himself so I couldn't care less
>muh mental issues
cringe as fuck. You either acknowledge you have them and get help or you don't and spiral down into offing yourself

>Imagine being a family member or friend. Imagine that happening to someone you love.

Yeah, these people probably don't have friends and might be in need of mental help too desu

You're a literal tranny.

He's a coward who killed himself over some petty shit, and you all faggots are crying just like your own mother died.

>conscience
Wow that's a funny way of feeling good about yourself.

He's a literal no one, I don't give a shit about some random nigger killing himself because he didn't get his zoomer bucks.

Ya seethe little man???

Baby gonna post dead niggas make himself seem like a big boy???

did you cry about the twenty other people that killed themselves there any other week? you eceleb worshipping faggots are so transparent lmao
dilate

F

Attached: IMG_20190627_172349.jpg (768x1024, 153K)

Children are out of school. Its to be expected.

This is some pretty good bait,keep it up user.

He just needs some milk, he'll be fine. Same with etika.

>post gore to be cool and reddlt space
Good to know you’re 12

From what I've seen of him he looks like a degenerage manchild that abused alcohol and drugs to cope with his metal problems.

>t.

Attached: calm soi.png (636x773, 23K)

>censoring some faggy neckbeard
you really need to get the fuck back wherever you came from

>Haha dude I post gore that means I'm part of the hacker Yea Forums now
Cringe.

Wow! Are you triggered, nigger tranny?

Dilate.

Attached: 1560417580746.png (901x1200, 1.19M)

I never watch these, but tell me what happens anyways

Attached: 1561601563397.jpg (250x247, 6K)

Nah lmao

alvin is used to getting head, so he is probably getting the best head

>obvious newfags calling others newfags

Is this really what this board has come to?

>I show respect when people kill themselves
>This guy killed himself so I couldn't care less
Are you retarded

his eye is popping out and back in again, it's weird

free speech has consequences

epic post my dude xD u sure PWND that faget LOL love the gore too, only us cool guise post dat shockin stuff WOO xD

>suicide is a fucking terrible thing
Speak for yourself, faggot.

>Men's mental health will always be a joke to people
Haha. Epic.

Summerfag trannies.
Don't forget to dilate on your way out!

Attached: 1555343590857.webm (720x480, 1.48M)

That's how the image was when I downloaded it, you utter moron.

100% right. I'll miss Etika, but it hurts knowing he died over nothing important. He could of walked away from social media or got professional help and he would still be alive today. But the mind makes you see small shit as world ending when you let the demons take over.

RIP.

Attached: 1561543901977.jpg (3829x1660, 1.19M)

They actually lack the self awareness for that

Going to the bridge to pay my respects soon, I fucking miss him bros

Attached: artistic mike.jpg (540x540, 74K)

Honestly you seem like the type to jump off a bridge as well. I give it 5 years until you spiral helplessly into crippling depression and your parents find you dangling from the ceiling.

>no i swear i'm the cool one

You replied though

are you me?

I missed when Yea Forums was just retards having retarded fun. Now it’s just filled with edgy kids trying to be cool by saying “roody-poo“ and posting gore. I just want another club penguin raid.

I've been here since 2009. Not a tranny either, you cocksucker. You most likely are new yourself though, so let me get the door for you, cunt.