Is this going to be a horror game? This is some spooky shit

Is this going to be a horror game? This is some spooky shit.

Attached: 1561452817149.webm (640x360, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teru_teru_bōzu
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1133981072524361728/
youtu.be/9T_Fo1ZTuFU?t=4763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but only if you get the implications of the plot or if you find ghosts scary

Attached: 1559509422305.png (436x446, 162K)

>if you find ghosts scary
I mean they of are.

*kind of are

actually it's in the same universe as Castaway
the floating souls are all Tom Hanks trying to get your FedEx package

Yep, especially in japanese folklore

is it strange if I find things scarier if they're in 60fps?

Is he preganant?

Sam does carry one of those teruteru bozu dolls on him so we know some kind of ghost folklore is going on.

Attached: teruterubouzu1.jpg (660x681, 143K)

he does? only noticed a dream catcher

Attached: p53sco0gvp201.png (1097x530, 981K)

Yeah, he carries it next to his dreamcatcher.

Attached: teru teru.png (1241x1873, 3.6M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teru_teru_bōzu

Can't post pictures right now but I just noticed that there's coral reef on the ground in Hades, and there's dead coral reef in the normal world, for example in the scene where Sam sets the rope to go down

Wasn't there some theory this takes place in a dried up ocean?

Those are used to call for good weather. It doesn't have anything to do with ghost.

Like the other user said. It's to stop rain and timefall.

Here you go. The coral is the same scene as this

Attached: coral.png (1552x792, 1.28M)

There is also coral in this scene.

How does coral get on land?

damn some real coral conspiracy going on right here

Attached: 861474.jpg (350x404, 19K)

Game is not even finished and i am already bored by gameplay. Kojima should make movies. He is rich and famous enough. Game industry is to small for his ego.

I would rather live in Hades realm than earth realm. This realm have nice nature but boring.

Hades has skeletons with guns though.
Also barbed wire everywhere and giant barbed wire lines going into the sky.
Doesn't sound too nice.

>open world vehicle
>bounce between two worlds
>upgradable exo suit

I love his games(MGSV was garbo) but this is scaring me. If he had infinte money and time V would have been great. He needs to consider his budget above all else.

WWI seemed like a pretty bad place to be.

kek

Still have no clue what the game is even about.

Attached: death stranding.jpg (537x720, 53K)

MAMA MILKERS

Attached: Mama.jpg (2000x3556, 1.03M)

We don't even know if it's a game or not.

low IQ

So she makes the babies?

Theory: this is what Vaatividya will obsess over until the release of Elden Ring

I'm pretty sure thats Intentional, user.
Still, I doubt it'll have a heavy emphasis on gameplay

Does he even ever do anything besides From?

Beached Things are undead whales with ghosts attached to them that attack on dry land.

Attached: Beached Thing.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

This one looks like a much bigger whale with a lot of stuff growing out of it.

Attached: Beached Thing.jpg (922x567, 99K)

ayyy lmao

Attached: LaLiLuLeLo.jpg (2920x4008, 2.5M)

>Whale
>Has a fin
Okay

Welcome to Earth.

Attached: orca.jpg (1280x851, 219K)

Right, it has a dorsal fin.

>a newer version
There's probably lots of stuff in Survive that could be added

Attached: Metal Gear Survive thing.jpg (1068x659, 46K)

They might be more than only whales. The whale could just be one that we've seen.

There is a lion. But that may be different. Like a summoned creature vs a wild one.

I've seen the video of that. I'll have to work up the determination to play Metal Gear Survive again. There are some remarkable aesthetic similarities between Survive and Death Stranding, particularly the odd "flying" creatures and the strange light patterns in the sky that look like sunlight reflecting off of water. I'm not sure if they were leftover prototype resources Konami decided to slap into a product for easy money or if it's all part of a ruse.

I have been playing MGSV through again from the beginning though. I have noticed that every single time the yellow bars show up on the screen there is some form of anachronism on-screen. iDroids, D-Walker, Sahalanthropus, and so on. The most notable circumstance I have found is when the SKULL unit summon their weapons from thin air as if from a wormhole. This implies they're using some form of technology to do this since the yellow bars never show up when a character uses supernatural abilities.

Attached: Walker.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

Yeah, the cat thing and colossus thing seemed to be the same type of creature as that whale, but Higgs was also there in both of those instances so those could be related to his summoning. The name Beached Things relating to the concept of whales stranding themselves on land to die just makes it seem like they may be mostly sea animals. That and all of the cords attached to the dead sea life in the original two trailers

Attached: Higgs & Boson.webm (1280x712, 2.6M)

>bridge
i'd bridge her with my cock if you know what i mean!

They -always- show up when anachronistic technology is on-screen. Always.

Attached: Mammal Pod.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

Yes. It means you have brain damage.

Let's not forget that MGSV ended with Venom sending an electronic message through a Sony product.

Attached: SONY.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

That undersea sky similarity is interesting, it seemed like it was Hades or the underworld in the DS trailer, does it have an explanation in Survive?

If it has a day and night cycle (it has to, right?) and you're walking through some murky forest at night while being stalked by shit I can see that being scary.

>does it have an explanation in Survive?
I don't think so. If there was one I certainly didn't hear it. Only the Dust was loosely explained.

>If it has a day and night cycle (it has to, right?)
Maybe. Kojima has been posting screenshots and one had Sam on the ground head down with Press O to Wake Up prompt at the bottom. So there is maybe some sleeping mechanics or it is how you start back when either turning back on the game or returning from Hades.

I'm definitely not the same actor guys.

Attached: Good luck, Die hard.jpg (791x395, 61K)

That's MANON-FIREMAN

Maybe Die Hardman is just German...

That effect did seem jarring often. I thought I was missing cutscene button prompts like in 4.

No it's a strand game.

It will be some super generic game, that will get critics and weebs to praise it due to some visual metaphors (that aren't even integrated into the gameplay).

the last seconds in show some massive creature we havent seen

Looks like the ghosts drag you to a monster fight if they catch you.

Attached: 1559824833157.jpg (1920x1071, 63K)

I couldn't think of an explanation for them until recently when I realized they are always anachronisms. For example, in the final scene of the game when Venom uses the Bitcorder hooked up to an MSX the yellow bars appear. I couldn't figure out the explanation for this until I realized that it's an MSX2 which wasn't manufactured until 1985. MGSV takes place in 1984.

Attached: BitCorderMSX.jpg (1920x1030, 155K)

Where's this from? New vid?

Yeah just look at the horrid combat

Attached: 21pnoFVNey.webm (526x510, 692K)

Going to be hilarious when this game will be shit on by reviewers.

Japanese version of the last trailer had extra stuff.

so this is the power of Horizon Zero Dawn's engine

For comparison

Attached: Sony_HB-F1_black_red.jpg (905x620, 68K)

>that cheesy zoom edit
What's the point?

Cool. Thanks

Srs, what's the problem here? It's not a competitive fighting game that's going to be E.V.O. It's going to have a lot of mechanics and the melee looks more than decent.

Yeah. And if the monster kills you, you go to Hades in WWI and fight skeleton soldiers and encounter Mads.

So the barcodes represent technology that shouldn't exist in 84? I still haven't finished it.

Attached: 1505507953553.jpg (441x441, 84K)

HEY LET'S NOT FORGET VENOM BREATHED THE SAME AIR AS HITLER
MGS6 = WW2 GAME CONF)IRMED!!!!!

Yup.

Attached: sahalanthropus.jpg (1844x1038, 145K)

In this scenario are Venom or Sam humans inside a simulation, or AIs?

So you don't think it's a little odd that every piece of meaningful information in the game is recorded on a cassette tape and played via a Sony product? Even his cassette player is a Sony product.
AIs.

Attached: walkman.jpg (640x325, 34K)

maybe cus sony dominated the market?
schizo

And leave a large crater behind apparently, and possibly increase the number of BTs in everyone else's game?

Maybe. But wouldn't leaving a crater then kill the monster boss too?

It will be a strand game you fucking pleb.

Want to know what the only exceptions to the rule are? The tape players Skull Face used to turn Vocal Cord Parasites into language-specific biological weapons.

>four months away
>still no footage of anyone even playing the game

It's going to be an evolution of MGSV's gameplay with some light horror elements.

Is the stranding genre referring to the final resting place for game directors, where they get stranded on the shore like a whale? So a stranding game would be the final game in a career?

Its probably a matter of licensing. Sony let them use their logo so they just used Sony products for everything but there were likely stipulations that they couldn't negatively represent the brand so only cheap Chinese knockoff cassette players for Skullface

Reminder that she's going to be awkward as fuck because her actress is autistic.

Attached: 1539556321765.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

We're not friends. Dont you EVER waste 4channel bandwidth thanking me.
EVER.

Oooohh... spooky pale girl with long black hair. Why are japs so fond of this trope?

That did appear to happen when the colossal thing consumed that guy, makes you wonder what the BTs get out of void-outs. Blissful nonexistence maybe.

Attached: death_stranding_colossus.jpg (790x384, 35K)

The ghosts and the creatures only appear when it's raining.

You are probably right, but the two corporations licensing eachother their products makes me wonder. Ask yourself: Is it really 100% crazy to think that Konami might have licensed Metal Gear Solid to Sony? Times have been tough in the Japanese economy lately. Konami had to make sacrifices and KojiPro was one of them. Odd how Konami has renewed their trademark on Kojima Productions since then huh?

Shouldn't have gotten rid of Stefanie. These new starlets are defective.

Attached: L6I-ROuM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

it absolutely 100% would have been leaked by now. there are people whose sole job on this earth is to dig through information property documentation and financial transactions to logically prove this kind of stuff. ps death stranding will suck just like mgsv did.

Because those girls can be scary while also being cute.

Attached: 1532902130985.jpg (919x919, 100K)

>japs
>pretending that this isn't a trope for ghosts everywhere else

Attached: 1559024255004.png (480x480, 178K)

She looks like she fucks white guys.

None of that paperwork actually has to be drawn up while the game is in development. Hell, it wouldn't even be the first time a Konami property has been renamed at the last minute for branding.

Attached: SH4.jpg (220x284, 15K)

Blame her agent. When Kojima himself calls your client telling her he has a job and sends concept art, you don't wait a year to get back.

>she

it certainly does if money changes hands or a company that doesn't actually own the IP wants to work on it. verbal agreements don't work between major companies with legal teams.

actually it makes sense since 60fps can make moving image feel more uncanny and alive whereas you can simply just associate something moving in 30fps with a movie

Dilate.

agent made the right call, distancing joost from this shitfest to be was smart. last go round she was just foot fetish material for pete's sake. you can't build a career on that.

>Odd how Konami has renewed their trademark on Kojima Productions since then huh?

Attached: 1559809317477.gif (300x201, 835K)

It'll have horror elements

Why is the baby sometimes in a pod and sometimes down a throat?

That's a fair point but I would argue that Japanese corporations operate more closely than you might realize. Corporate culture is different over there and their corporations operate with much greater solidarity toward eachother and even their employees. You remember how they never actually fired Kojima? Corporations can't just directly fire people over there, it makes them look bad because of how their culture operates. But if image was what they were worried about the media debacle that resulted was worse. It was all very strange, almost theatrical.

Death Stranding is a world where vorefags won.

Stop this...

Truly pure horror.

Kojima himself never contacted Stefanie or sent the contract over after he offered to her though. It may well have been that they were supposed to get the contract and then nothing happened.
>made the right call
>the agent and his wife are the only employees at the company
>Stefanie is their only model
>their logo is literally Stefanie's dog
>they call themselves "international" only because she travels between Japan and the Netherlands
>she is currently living the NEET life because she has no work
Honestly they should be following up even if she got offers to do JAV at this point.

It's two different babies, that one is Punished Throat Baby

>throat
Pretty sure that's the rectum.

Who gets scared of things that arent real

This ghosts aren't real. And even if they were the ghosts would have better things to do than bother with you humans.

Reminder that Mads fucked her, Lea Seydoux, the other blonde and Kojima.

Attached: 1540188174589.jpg (2000x2575, 676K)

Please stop making shit up

Speaking of obsessed

I saw ghosts multiple times, they are real like it or not.

Your brain doesn't have a built-in referencer that choses movies from experience.
Your brain just accepts the information it is given.

We do know you blow up if you die. That was established long ago.

No, you go to Hades if you are caught by a BT, and it seems like the setting can vary between WWI, WWII and modern day, seeing the equipment used by soldiers and Mads.

That's not the same as being killed, if you are killed, then the entire area around you turns into a crater and you "respawn" in it with all your equipment gone.

companies like Konami and Sony are no longer just Japanese, they're global. they operate as such no matter how much you want them not to so you can get ruse cruised. moreover, Japan still takes their IP rights seriously (though with an added dose of giving a shit about public domain).

The barcodes are 100% hints to venom struggling with the blatant proof of his prainwashing, aka the game doesn't take place in 1984. When kojima said that venom snake was the player in mgsv he was alluding to the fact that the player was being lied to alongside venom, and that the truth isnt laid out strictly in what is told to us but rather what is shown to us.

The game takes place some time in the 90's potentially even after the events of metal gear 1

Stop possessing user's computer, ghost.

>The barcodes are 100% hints to venom struggling with the blatant proof of his prainwashing
They why didn't they ever show up when Paz was on-screen?

Attached: 20190613080617_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Who hasn't though? These girls made their careers by fucking producers. Especially Lea. You just know she did the most depraved shit to get where she is.

I can countercook a simple explanation: the walkmen are a holdover from Peace Walker, which was initially released on the PSP (and was fucking murder to play with only one analogue stick) and prominently promoted sony's whack ass modern walkman earbud...things (as well as doritos and some kind of soda, unfortunately/fortunately I got the de-branded version and had big boss "chips" and lemon-lime soda) see pic.

In peace walker, he makes use out of the classic model 2 walkman, the blue stainless steel one. What an asshole, I wanted one and they went up like 300% on ebay for years after and are now like gold dust even used.

fun fact, the pic related ones are apparently garbage, and broke because people sweat on them, even though they were actively advertised as an excercise companion.

Attached: bbe11c5cffabf3038a45c813ef33b2d2.jpg (165x165, 5K)

methinks you meant eternal war

So you're saying that Kojima, having been Vice President of Konami for quite some time, could not possibly have conspired with the Board of both Konami (which he had direct access to) and Sony (who furnished him an entire fucking studio, a game engine, and a gigantic budget with no strings attached)?
>In peace walker, he makes use out of the classic model 2 walkman
Oddly enough it was also an anachronism there because Peace Walker took place in 1974 and the original Walkman wasn't manufactured until 1979.

man, Blue is the Warmest Color is fucking awesome

>Oddly enough it was also an anachronism there
If I remember right, they even point that out in its item file and in one of the cutscenes.

It's worth me pointing out that you "develop" it you basically just get new walkmen models, right up to the contemporary one, so I'd say at least in PW terms its an obvious piece of marketing/suspension of disbelief.

Is it actually a good movie or is just watching the sex scenes enough?

Looking at the internet it seems to be everyone

Lea also said that she would be up for doing a movie where she gave "her all" again just with a different director that doesn't shoot 100 takes for each scene and doesn't force you to be 100% asocial with family and friend during the shoot.

it has a pretty decent story
perfect for fucking your gf/bf while it's on the background

>already done with the series before 4
>fuck it, the next game is entirely a simulation

Attached: 1561006331225.png (1400x933, 742K)

if only Clemence Poesy did the same....
fuck, Birdsong sucked hard

horror cutscene to be precise

>It's worth me pointing out that you "develop" it you basically just get new walkmen models, right up to the contemporary one, so I'd say at least in PW terms its an obvious piece of marketing/suspension of disbelief.
It is, but bringing this all back to the Bitcorder/MSX I say: There was obviously some sort of intentional symbolism or plot detail going on with the two of them. That never happened with the Walkman in PW or V. There's no real clear interpretation of what placing the cassette named after the original Metal Gear's in-game designation (Intrude N313) is supposed to mean.

Think of it this way: Every other appearance of the yellow bars is an anachronistic use of technology right? Intrude N313 took place in 1995. The MSX2 wouldn't be an anachronistic piece of technology by then since it came out ten years previous. It wouldn't have been an anachronism by then.

Venom Snake = John Doe AI

Attached: JD Satellite.png (400x399, 67K)

>JD
don't even joke about that

JD is Jefferson Davis.

Sure, I am not poking a hole in your theory, it is entirely consistent. However, it is also possible that it was just a continuation of using technology related to a specific brand, which was your original point in the quoted text.

The yellow bars is a whole other thing, to which I don't have an obvious explanation beyond "they just liked the look of it/its some kind of code"

I'd like it if it was used to indicate anachronism, but even if so it doesn't mean your particular theory is the exclusive explanation, still worth thinking about for sure.

no it's not
JD(the AI) means John Doe

>Sam takes dongles from the 5 other LUDENS after defeating them
>each one gives him a different quantum ability

Attached: Death Stranding relativity equations.jpg (3840x2160, 441K)

Nope, it was called John Doe directly in MGS4.

what's your guys's rundown on the plot of the game
gimme your best guess

>However, it is also possible that it was just a continuation of using technology related to a specific brand, which was your original point in the quoted text.
Fair enough. It's entirely possible I'm just connecting a bunch of disparate pieces of information to support my theory. I keep seeing reasons to believe it every time I look for reasons I might be wrong so I might be right or I might just have early onset schizophrenia. Either way, I'm glad people take me seriously instead of just shitting on the idea.

Doubt it. He wearing it at what appears to be the start of the game. Also those floating figures which you seem to be implying are various Luden type bosses are just Mads and his skeletons.

I seriously doubt the reveal trailer on the beach was the start of the game if that was what you meant. What makes you say that was Mads?

I ran these by a friend of mine that teaches mathematics at a university. He said these equations may imply that Sam is using quantum entanglement, likely for quantum computing.

I'm talking about the latest trailer. He's wearing this black vest when he's speaking to the president (clearly early stages of the game) and later on we see him wearing the same vest and putting on the necklace.
>What makes you say that was Mads?
Because they've made a point of always showing Mads with these 4 skeletons and him in the middle. It's always 4. And if you look closely you'll see that the central floating figure is different to the others in that his arms are folded in sort of a power move unlike the others. So the central figure is clearly more powerful than the others around him, Mads and his skeletons.

god, I hope this game is gonna have some creepy stuff

You can't trick me ghost.

Because those were hallucinations

>Muh japanese horror masters

That would be a bit anticlimactic if three of those figures are just Cliff's mindless SKULLS unit

Yet they didn't appear during the segment where Venom listens to The Man Who Sold The World tape until after a piece of anachronistic technology shows up. If what you say is true then why does something as simple as the iDroid cause them to appear? How does it connect to his brainwashing? There is never an occasion where they appear as a direct consequence of his hypnosis or blocked out memories. They only appear when a device that does not exist in 1984 appears on-screen during a cutscene.

Attached: iDroid.jpg (1842x1026, 182K)

Mads floats in the sky to keep an eye on sam to make sure he stays safe, because he was the original bridge baby (thats why his last name is bridges).

Sam doesnt know this which is why he views him as an antagonistic figure.

He's still in a coma and the yellow lights are light hitting his eyes from passing cars by his window.

For anyone wondering why Venom's prosthetic arm doesn't cause yellow anachronism bars.

Attached: myoelectric arm.jpg (569x461, 82K)

>Left - paintings in PT
>Right - Death Stranding gameplay
What was the plot of PT supposed to be anyway? A guy going insane after he murdered his pregnant wife?

Attached: Stranded Hills.jpg (2799x4946, 3.15M)

>1959
fucking amazing, don't you think

mindcontrol

It's going to some retarded "2spoopy4u" Fedex delivery simulator with reused MGSV assets.
The game is going to be largely unfinished but Kojimbodrones are going to fall for his scams just the same.

Attached: kojima.jpg (800x563, 47K)

The Atomic Age was home to a lot of extraordinary inventions. Secrets were guarded jealously because all forms of technology were weaponized. Bit of a theme in the era up to and including its titular subject: Nuclear physics.

We're so desperate to break something. Let's just split the building blocks of existence and see what happens. Fuck that was cool, let's use it to try to attack the atmosphere sealing our planet.

guess what faggots, i've started playing Metal Gear SURVIVE and i'm only a few hours in but it's actually amazing so far, but only if you truly appreciate The Phantom Pain for what it is (brainlets need not apply).

L O L

So a walkman appearing a year before irl production is supposed to be a significant plot point? Where's this idea even originate from? MGS has always been stuffed with anachronistic and future tech. Cyborg ninjas, invisibility devices, giant mechs, VR simulation worlds, ect. It also had a love of camp that overrides realism concerns (like putting a southeast asian jungle in Russia).

In this series, you think Kojima is expecting players to go "wait a minute... that walkman..."

>So a walkman appearing a year before irl production is supposed to be a significant plot point?
Putting aside the fact that you're grossly misrepresenting my assertions, since it's the MSX2 that's the anachronistic device being referred to, yes. Why? Because they put a blatant and obvious on-screen indicator saying HEY LOOK, LOOK PAY ATTENTION THIS IS ANACHRONISTIC. The device also serves no identifiable purpose in the structure of the plot other than the fact it exists, is anachronistic, and is the third in a line of Sony products during that scene. Cassette goes from Walkman to Bitcorder and its contents are digitally transferred to the MSX2.

The only details that connect the three are brand, anachronistic existence, and the upload of information from an analogue source to a digital one. Hence I believe this supports my theory that MGSV is actually the system recovery process of the JD AI system (which recovers itself by reliving a simulation of memories composed of both Big Boss's history and Venom's.)

Getting the overarching theme here? Past memories, cassette tapes, being digitized and uploaded to a computer for transmission or archive.

people who take the Metal Gear franchise literally after MGS2 are drooling retards. when you stop trying to take it literally and build a perfect timeline in your head and make all the franchise "canon" fit together perfectly, and instead focus on the themes of each game and how they related to each other―and none of this is exactly fucking subtle either kek―you can appreciate the games for what they really are instead of getting so caught up in making sense of the series' worldbuilding, which changes direction dramatically with every game.

Eternal war sounds cool for me. 70 years here seems like eternity. I am not even 35 and i don't know what to do.

>people who take the Metal Gear franchise literally after MGS2 are drooling retards.
Rude.

Is pretty spooky senpai desu

Attached: Totally Not The Ringu.jpg (1500x1300, 423K)

>MSX2
tribute the machine MG debuted on, Kojima signing off at the end of his last game in the franchise. examine the themes, don't get caught up in "what really secretly happened in the lore but it's so hidden that only i can find the answer." there are no answers to be found, you're wasting your time, thinking too much about the surface level ("what happened canonically in this increasingly ridiculous fictional universe") instead of diving deep into the broader-stroke themes that the games convey.

hell, this itself was one of the major themes of MGS4, did you miss that?
>ok you guys just want 'plot' and inter-character drama? ok fine, here the joke poop character is back, still pooping constantly, but check it out lol now he's having a romantic choreographed gunfight with that love interest from MGS1, the one who's still hot but now finds your character old and sad and unattractive, and check it out lol they get married at the end of the game! such plot! such character development! also this time the Team of Bosses is ALL waifus instead of just one or two, and here's Dennis Rodman drinking soda with a diaper-wearing monkey in a warzone. PLOTTTT!!! SEE HOW IT ALL CONNECTS TOGETHER, REMEMBER HOW MERYL'S JOKE POOP CHARACTER HUSBAND'S DAD ALSO WAS A JOKE POOP CHARACTER BACK IN THE SIXTIES IN THE JUNGLES OF RUSSIA, AND YOUR CHARACTER'S CLONE DAD HAD THE OLDER JOKE POOP CHARACTER AS A GUARD WHEN HE WAS BRIEFLY IMPRISONED JUST THE SAME WAY YOUR CHARACTER WAS ALSO BRIEFLY IMPRISONED AND GUARDED BY THE ORIGINAL JOKE POOP CHARACTER, AND NOW YOUR CHARACTER AND HIS CLONE-DAD ARE COMING TOGETHER FOR ONE LAST MANLY HUG AFTER THE CREDITS EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD THEN NOT DEAD THEN DEAD THEN NOT DEAD THEN DEAD AGAIN, HE'S NOT DEAD, THEY'RE HAVING A CQC BROHUG, SEE MAN ALL THESE CONNECTIONS IT ALL COMES TOGETHER IN THE END WOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

like don't get me wrong I love MGS4 because of this but if you didn't get it then, goddamn

>what really secretly happened in the lore but it's so hidden that only i can find the answer
When exactly did I say anything even remotely like this?

he looks so cute n havin fun while gamin. very cool mads

>Hence I believe this supports my theory that MGSV is actually the system recovery process of the JD AI system (which recovers itself by reliving a simulation of memories composed of both Big Boss's history and Venom's.)

I don’t remember it looking like this much of a nigger in the trailer

she is very autistic and I approve it's very cute

So you turn a structurally valid assertion into a smug self-satisfied statement of inherent correctness? Come on man, you're insulting me at this point.

no I'm saying the act of looking to formulate such assertions to begin with is completely useless at this point. if Kojima were still at Konami and there were going to be more mainline Metal Gear games in the future then yea sure go crazy looking for clues and crazy alternate interpretations of the plot or whatever. but at this point, what does doing that sort of plot-based theorycrafting even get you? Kojima is not going to knock on your door and say "you did it, you figured it out when nobody else could, congratulations." the Metal Gear story is done, looking for "but this explains everything!" "plot" "solutions" is just useless now lol, the ruse cruise was a good one but it's over now

Stefanie was also cute and autismal.
Please sub to her on twitch so she doesn't starve to death.

Attached: 1561414588100m.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)

she sure is/was cute but she can get on just fine without me spending time or money on her

I guess, she'll just be living the NEET life with her parents.

>model tier girl
OH NO YOU POOR THING TAKE MY MONEY

she could come live the NEET life with me. i wouldn't even make her get implants to match Quiet, probably

>the act of looking to formulate such assertions to begin with is completely useless at this point.
I guess I can understand your point but it's more about fun than it is some kind of selfish I Called It kind of thing. This entire thing was spurred by Kojima's Social Strand System tweet and it's not like I'm the only one that immediately recalled the S3 Plan from MGS2. Just look at the replies.
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1133981072524361728/
>if Kojima were still at Konami and there were going to be more mainline Metal Gear games in the future then yea sure go crazy looking for clues and crazy alternate interpretations of the plot or whatever. but at this point, what does doing that sort of plot-based theorycrafting even get you?
It's not exactly far fetched for Sony to license intellectual properties. Nothing's stopping them from cutting a deal with Konami. To answer your question, it gave me something to do, spurred me to play through MGSV again, and produced some OC to post. I like tempering the theory against criticism and other people finding flaws in it. It's fun.
>Kojima is not going to knock on your door
I don't know why you think anyone would expect that since you're anonymously posting on an anonymous imageboard in response to someone who is also posting anonymously. What is with this presumption of ego being involved? It's all just Ludens.

Attached: bossfine.png (700x511, 263K)

alright well have you played SURVIVE though yet? it's actually kino as fuck and I might be able to sell you on it if you'd like

She's not model tier. She's a literal model.
Except she's a 31 year old model in Japan that never had that much success to begin with. Her modeling agency is two of her relatives, she lives with her parents when she isn't trying to do gigs in Japan, and she couldn't even make it as a twitch streamer. She's really not very successful.
I agree that she should just marry a rich guy and be set for life on easy mode though.

I played it when it came out but lost interest halfway through because I didn't want to go back and farm resources. I've been thinking about playing it again since I saw the video of the flying things from a post-game mission that appears after you cross a bridge.

or just marry A guy and have children relatively soon and be a good and caring mom and wife. that's also a totally normal thing for a woman to do, why does she feel like she has to have a career?

I dunno. I dont actually stalk her, only shitpost about her in Kojima threads when I see that they're about to 404.
For all I know she might still be with her bf and just not mention him so that the virgins who cheer her on twitch keep giving her money. She doesn't exactly flood the internet with info about her personal life.

I'm just now getting into it, it's an insanely comfy podcast game and the whole thing is an explicitly alternate continuity because the writers have respect for Kojima but still the general trippy dreamlike basic plot is very aesthetic and neat, and it's a great counterpart to GZ/TPP for meta reasons (lost and alone trying to find our way without Boss to guide us anymore). also really cool to see the completely different gameplay they built in the same engine, it feels like an autistically great total conversion mod. again this is so far, I just saw the Lord of Dust for the first time about five hours of gameplay ago

Exactly.

Attached: 1541880851413.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

Attached: file.png (628x468, 154K)

She is too lewd to be a proper autist though

>I just saw the Lord of Dust for the first time about five hours of gameplay ago
Yeah that sounds like what I told people after playing the first several hours. But then the game just sort of dragged on. I hope you keep having fun with it but the honeymoon period can disappear fast.

That is pretty cute.

The entire game is just a metaphor for how Kojipro was after the whole Kojima and Konami debacle.

Attached: 1545979753075.webm (858x190, 2.66M)

She is.

Attached: 1545964843761.webm (430x640, 2.94M)

Yes, that what happens when you drink tap water in america.

>Is this going to be a ... game?
No

She moves like a stick or robot.
I probably dance even way more stiff than her. The difference is that she's cute when she does it.

What's weird is that she went to dance school.

Oh no, it's retarded.

Where the fuck does Kojima get his autistic girls? I want an autistic gf too.

He has kino taste in girls, but also the money to hire them.

Attached: 1545303306276.jpg (1024x674, 187K)

I don't know but I want to make Stefanie eat ALL the eggs.
youtu.be/9T_Fo1ZTuFU?t=4763

Ghosts are extremely scary but you can get rid of them by praying or by getting extremely mad at them.
I don't know if ghosts are dead people or what but they definitely exist

This is from a recurring dream sequence.
The plastic babby will replace the normo babby after a shocking revelation about the origin of the protagonist.
The first dream is part of the intro.
Second takes place around half way through the story.

It is total, artwank, trash.

>Hence I believe this supports my theory that MGSV is actually the system recovery process of the JD AI system (which recovers itself by reliving a simulation of memories composed of both Big Boss's history and Venom's.)
ok. I think you're seeing a labyrinth in a pile of spilled spaghetti.

Attached: 1500830143491.gif (502x249, 3K)

That one theory about it being a post-rapture story is neat, but I doubt Kojima would tell a story like that. Most likely the "demons" are just nanomachines and that Hell-like place is some sort of simulation.

It's going to be shit.

According to the official subtitles in the DS trailer, they are not demons, they are "Homo demens". Yes, with an "e".

>homo demons
still funny. the fuck are they thinking. good or bad, it's guaranteed to be a mess

Attached: 1554950797318.gif (200x200, 2M)

Not demons, demens.

It's a "Mad Men" as a taxon title.

>taxon title
yeah I understand. but it's pronounced homo demons and it's fucking hilarious.

Based kojimbo knows that gays are satanic.

that's not an edit

you guys are fucking nuts

desu Im turned off by the fact that the MC is secret service or some shit
I just wanted a courier, not MGS but spooky

Well, we are on Yea Forums after all. Nuts is our bread and butter.

I'm talking about the creatures that dwell in the black goop, not the (at least what I assume to be) the bad guys.

I mean, MGS2 was kinda a horror story with it’s implications

retard

L O L right?

This place is nuts and so are we

Backpacking Simulator

Attached: Patek.jpg (1761x1484, 290K)

Yes it is, that zoom is not in the trailer. The first edited clip where it was sped up was too obvious I guess. The only people who would fall for that and not even bother to watch the trailer themselves to see that it's fake would never have played the game in the first place.

>What was the plot of PT supposed to be anyway?
Konami Psyop