Judgement

Yea Forumserdict?

Attached: Judgment-Banner.jpg (650x366, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9M1Fl85p9c
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0pgvk0tQw
youtube.com/watch?v=sAvoUTrsOnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cute Japanese girl classmate I'm crushing on worked on the translation so it's 10 out of 10.

I’ve played a few hours, game is solid but fuck Puyo Puyo

the sjws hate it, it gets a 10/10 from me

What happened this time?

stop caring about them. talk about the game

I need to get it. I already wanted it, but I saw that fucking skateboard bullshit and now I'm REALLY on board.

Really curious how this turned out since the last two Yakuza games were disappointing. Might be interested if this gets ported to PC.

>Judgement
Should have stayed Judge Eyes. I liked that name better

I've heard people saying they really enjoyed it while in the early or middle parts of the game, but I haven't heard anything from anyone who's finished it. What's the deal, how badly did Nagoshi fuck up the story this time?

>last two Yakuza games were disappointing
You think so? I thought YK2 was pretty good aside from the lackluster final boss.

Currently on the case of someone called Ass Catchem after I spent 2 hours on fighting vipers.
Yep its exactly what I wanted.

is it coming to pc?
>inb4 platformshitposting
i own a ps4pro so fuck off.

>last two Yakuza games were disappointing
Horseshit.

I'm at chapter 4 and I'm loving it so far.
Story so far is miles better than most Yakuza stories

spent half my game time on Fighting Vipers so far, its alright.

Are there any collectibles in this? I didn't see anything about getting keys for a locker, or I haven't gotten far enough maybe

Attached: thinking_bear.jpg (960x960, 194K)

it runs like shit on the base ps4

Copyright issues, hence the rename.

Yakuza 6 level of shit?

It's Judgment as in the legal term.

>but fuck Puyo Puyo
Yup, just when I finally learned to play mahjong somewhat competently, after years of not earning 100% because of it, they had to throw in puyo puyo shit in this and 6 to fuck me over. I seriously hope whoever decided to have that requirement for winning like 25 matches in a row, in order to have a chance at encountering certain characters, gets beaten to death by Nigerian touts in Roppongi. Yes, I'm fucking mad.

I don't know, I'll let you know when it comes out.

Attached: 1533121711917.jpg (605x804, 65K)

Not as bad but it's around there. 6 seems like their base when you see stuff like instant battle encounters and there not being a weapon system or weapons like K2 had, it's just the same stuff 6 had. It also looks like it's 900p like usual for base PS4 users because when I compared my screenshots to one of the guys who got it earlier it was definitely blurrier.
In battles and general gameplay it's 28-30
youtube.com/watch?v=j9M1Fl85p9c
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0pgvk0tQw
In cutscenes it massively fluctuates between 24 to 30
youtube.com/watch?v=sAvoUTrsOnM

On a Pro (At least with the demo) it's a solid 30 outside of the cat cafe, I had massive drops once I got to the cat cafe floor and turned in its direction but that might be fixed in the game considering we get all the performance patches JP got right out of the gate. That area was the only place I had any framerate hits in about 10 hours of the demo.

its already out

Attached: pc port.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Played for 4~5 hours, game's been quite slow so far. I'm playing on Hard and there are barely any enemies around, and they are so few I rarely every get to pull any heat actions or learn how shit works, got to the first boss and almost died because I don't really know how to fight. Playing the game on a Slim so it suffers the Bloodborne symptom, game is playable but the slight framedrops are noticeable. I hope both the gameplay and detective bits get better as the game goes on.

faggot. i obviously already have those. stop being a faggot. dont ever reply to me again.
holy shit youre such a faggot

Story is much more interesting.