PERSONA 5 OVA ADDS A NEW ROMANCE

HOOOOOOOOOLYSHIT!!!!!!

Attached: D97mDTCUIAABUzJ.jpg (540x304, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XmzrMOPkfNk
youtube.com/watch?v=IstQEy_G0Yg
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1144171466826473472?fbclid=IwAR16kZFxXaUkb66aByCniVpvQ0bnYIFlaTrkw1yA2Ij9zj_Osw5HOnygk4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=v3VxnGVMtIw
pastebin.com/ZSP2wYKy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: D97mCKHUcAAafxk.jpg (360x314, 24K)

OLD
HAG

I don't like grandmas

flat

DUSTY VAGINA

Why has she been getting so much attention?

Attached: 1561618165037.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

Delet

Attached: 87ff49c198148fb901d66cf33624710d882edc33_00.jpg (512x512, 18K)

Good god, she's made of sticks

someone at atlus was planning this since the very beginning

Attached: 1523621152393.gif (312x322, 176K)

We were literally going to live with Sae in the original design. That's why their apartment is so weirdly detailed.

>you'll never get to impregnate the doctor
why do i even stay alive

Are you fucking retards ready for another product?
Are you ready to buy the game a third time? Don't forget to buy Dancing All Night game!

I was hoping the were going to somehow add her as an option for Royal, now it's looking like an all but certainty.

>self-intrest shit

no thanks. only lonely vrgin watches this kind off crap.

S T I C C

>Are you ready to buy the game a third time?
What are you talking about?

Did you buy the special edition of the game?
Pre-order when you got excited about Joker in Smash Bros?

Sure did, faggot. I sincerely hope that makes you mad.

Attached: 1561612487828.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Good goy

>there will be a scene where Joker has to choose between the sisters
>If youre maxed out stats you can get both

Attached: SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP.gif (392x262, 1.49M)

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

She's the prettiest girl in P5 by far, a shame she wasn't a romance in the vanilla game. I don't think I'll just casually replay a 100 hours long RPG just to watch a couple extra cutscenes.

It's not a couple of extra cutscenes, it's like 3 new months

>Don't have to settle for Makoto anymore
Thank god.

>OVA

>Adds a new romance
So what you're saying is that it's not in a game? This is all just an anime? Is this really Yea Forums material

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 26K)

Happy birthday shay shay

Honestly this. I know Persona after 2 has been all about otaku fantasy fullfilment but this is going bit too far.

lol nice "tits"
She's not even flat, it's like saggy grannybags

looks terrible here

>3 new months of shitty VN sections
Waifufags are worst cancer of this board.

All of the dungeons have been expanded and there's new dungeons as well

Dumb fuck, it suggest that sae romance will be in The Royal

Why is her hair grey? She's still young right? What woman dyes her hair grey?

And I never saw a P5 thread about new dungeons or new demons. It always about waifushit and badly drawn anime.

The issue is that the core of the story will most likely remain untouched. I'd really prefer a sequel, some sort of Persona 5-2 like Square Enix pulls off.

Then you haven't been looking, I saw lots of new threads about one of the nyarly demons they're adding back from P2

Yeah, let's forget the part she wanted protag in jail without proof and that would have lead to protag's death in that room if he didnt had magic powers.

Reminder

Attached: 1561602797923.png (1334x1500, 1.72M)

She could have really phrased this better.

Attached: 1561591322923.jpg (1920x1080, 751K)

Guess it's time to get a ps4
Does he have fake teeth?

Yeah, like two of them.
It was Biyarki btw.

>all the retards on /pg/ - persona general seething about the Sae romance
Come over there if you want a good laugh

where's my goro romance atlus - /pg/, probably

Wait, why would they even dislike this?

youtu.be/XmzrMOPkfNk

Attached: chrome_2019-06-27 10-57-05_ShareX.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

/vg/ is an autistic shithole even worse than Yea Forums

There are some serious autists there that think it’s ruining her character. It’s mainly the femanons there who are admitted old hags in their 30s career women who thought she was their girl. They are also degenerate fujos some of who admitted to having AIDS.

But what does Makoto think of this?

Noped after 10 seconds. 'tis a silly place.

>third game
What? Royal is the second. I'll probably buy it though.
Also no sane person buy the dancing game.

wewlad those grossro trannies are seething hard as fuck

Attached: 1561343316679.png (228x228, 80K)

>no sane person buy the dancing game.
the fanbase isn't sane

Bless you, Atlas.

Attached: THANK YOOOOU.gif (180x180, 81K)

the entire series sucks dick

I'm going to have such a hard time choosing between her, Tae, and Kawakami.

Why not all? You literally have that option.

Nah I'll just pirate it when new PS4 hacks come out in 2025.

Don't they get pissed at you? I never had the balls to try.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550346796927.png (1920x800, 751K)

I didn't buy it the first time around anticipating this

Kumaaaa....

Attached: Danganronpa_1_Monokuma_Halfbody_Sprite_08.png (321x527, 100K)

I refuse to believe anyone likes Persona for anything but the dating sim bullshit. Waifufags are the fucking worst

Attached: 1536333850085.jpg (1200x808, 270K)

>another shitty subtle Ryan Gosling thread

Your input is appreciated.

Nothing happens. The most that will happen is just that scene and relationship is somehow preserved.

I like the SMT combat. Beat the game 3 times, mostly skipping dialogues and cutscenes on second and third playthroughs. Waifus and shit is just a bonus.

Attached: lavenza.webm (1067x600, 1.1M)

>somehow
You underestimate sojiro's wingman skills

I'm pretty underwhelmed by her not actually saying anything romantic, but the hand holding was based

Unless you somehow make everyone fall in love with you

She knew what she was doing

Does this actually mean anything for P5 Royal or was the anime director just a Saefag?

FUCKEN CONFIRMED
youtube.com/watch?v=IstQEy_G0Yg

The latter, we haven’t seen anything at all about Sae for Royal. Even the Twins had their date shown.

Man, SNK made some incredibly pretty sprite-based games. It'd have been nice if they had made metroidvanias too and shit like that. Bloodstained could've done with looking pretty like that rather than fine gameplay stuck with... that fucking look.

You must be retarded if you think anyone is going to buy a game for a mechanic that you can't even get too until 7-50 hours into the game

Attached: 1560117995366.png (242x210, 101K)

OOMMGGG BROS MY DATING SIMULATOR GOT UPDATED, LOOK AT THIS GAMEPLAY

Attached: 1558599980390.png (625x773, 143K)

Post Hifumi's date please

OVA's art is even worse than the anime. That Go girl was specially awful.

>wrong thread
Fuck. Some Korean was playing Metal Slug on GDQ. Was a beast at it, too.

But cahem, WAIFUS.

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Shadow_Sae_Shocked.png (512x512, 145K)

I double dipped on the Dancing games.

Attached: Joker.jpg (1200x627, 242K)

I bought Japanese deluxe edition that came with all 3 games and the soundtrack for 40 bucks and i pirated them on my vita so I can play the DLC songs.

You're a gentleman and a scholar for sharing.

Hoo boy, some of those were precious, and then the ending.

How would that work? Joker's parents managed to ship him off to Sojiro through a mutual friend. Would they have a connection to Sae, too? Would her being a prosecutor complicate things?

Probably why they scrapped that idea

Sae must have connections with the MC's parents too. Imagine all waht could have been.
>live with hot cake
>prove your innocence throughout the whole game
>if romanced enough, ends with MC and Sae going to bed together or waking up together naked, implying they had some "victory" sex
>MC never leaves Sae or that Sae moves with him

I know the game let you fuck your teacher, but I doubt they'd consider it morally right to fuck your guardian.

Spoilered for your own safety

Attached: 1561595282624.webm (853x480, 1.92M)

MODS

NO IT WAS FUTABA'S TURN TO WIN THE JOKERBOWL

Attached: 1561596592261.webm (853x480, 2.73M)

>mfw saebros won

Attached: 1543091808622.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>red nails
The sign of a slut. Disgusting desu

[angry chair clattering]

Attached: 1561597048896.webm (853x480, 1.5M)

>Cucks unironically self insert as joker despite not being japanese for waifushit
How?
How can you self insert as a character which is not white?
None of these waifu would date outside of their race too, so why being obssesed with them?

No character in any game has been my nationality ever, so if that bothered me, I would be miserable.

*Who's not white

>imagining the flesh capsule for your soul as being defined alone of race of all fucking things
Dumb son of man

I bet you're a ChaosFag seeking to smirk upon His creation

It's a troll. Ignore.

Man it is like all the P5 girls were made for bestiality.

>Unable to self insert onto a character unless they're the same race as them
What are you, a woman? Only dumb cunts bitch about this. Next you're going to say that you can't self insert as a cute girl that browses a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

There's my girl...

Attached: MJ Popcorn.gif (267x200, 366K)

Hifumi, Sae and Tae were sexy as fuck.
Kawakami, Haru and Futaba were really cute and sweet.

The rest were fine.

Nationality isn't as relevant as race, in a lot of character, you've enough good character creation to self insert without feeling miserable yourself.
Self inserting as a japanese is cuckshit because you indirectly admit that you want to be japanese rather than embrassing your whiteness

Race matter everywhere you fucking retard, ethnostates are the norm, civic nationalism is the brand new stupid ideology

>Only dumb cunts bitch about this
You can just admit that you're a cuck.
Friendly reminder that all waifu in P5 would only dates japaneses and not whites/spics/nogs

How do you differentiate trolls from all the other retarded statements anons make? Or do you just assume all of them are trolls?

Attached: that one fag in every yahari thread ever.jpg (156x149, 14K)

>rather than embrassing your whiteness
It's embracing. Also, who said I am white?

>eurocuck who can't write english dare to talk about cuckshit

I'm just being hopeful for mankind

Attached: 1561594796563.webm (853x480, 1.98M)

>civic nationalism is the brand new stupid ideology
>ignores all of the Roman empire assimilating and incorporating locals as new brands of troops and loyal frontier forts
Peak mutt posting please keep it up

Name 10 ethnostates in Europe. Note that race does not mean ethnicity.

Most people are already aware user, I am aware that no japanese waifu would date someone like me even if I'm a chad because I'm a nigger, still, there is nothing wrong with dreaming and enjoying a game which wasn't meant for you

>that thumb rub followed by the way she says "you've become a man"

Attached: 1466634193178.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Where /Chihaya/ webm and bros at?

Most of africa, most of Asia is a ethnostante.
Poland (before getting cucked by south asians), Norway, Croatia, Iceland and Switzerland, the rest is getting too much cucked thanks to the european union.

Then you're a cuck too, even worse since whites are less hated in japan than other races but still hated

>seething amerifat

Roman's empire ended thanks to multiculturalism though

Yes user, you're a nig, japan despise your race therefore you're a big cuck, bravo

Have some respect for the dead.

What is it like to experience teenage love?

Attached: 1557829928926.gif (404x347, 1003K)

I am not sure how cuckoldry works with imaginary women user, you will need to explain that.

I thought it's stupid to make her all soft and cuddly but I ended up liking it.
>no doctor goth gf
Why even fucking live

Attached: 1561597637409.webm (853x480, 1.89M)

>Kawkami
>Teenager

Oh, it's just the western fujos. Who gives a shit? Sae was originally supposed to be the caretaker with your apartment being below hers, then they scrapped that and decided that Lupin should have Jigen be his mentor and caretaker.

Even if you managed to get people to stop waifuing 2D Japanese characters they still wouldn't fuck your open wound, tranny. Not even if you were the last hole on Earth.

I don't know

[CHAIR CLATTERING]

The cuck part is you hating your own race by wishing to be japanese.
Race is the most vital part of your character user.

>implying that i'm a degenerate tranny

Who watches all of those trashy based-on-the-game animes?
Weebs barely care about this shit. They watch their own big series
People who play games rarely watch them too because what's the point if you already knew everything that's going to happen.

Attached: 1561596404541.webm (853x480, 2.92M)

Waifufags ruined the series. I bet P5R is gonna be about getting into the new chick's pants instead of being pure kino

>Roman's empire ended thanks to multiculturalism though
>muh Germanic hordes
based brainlet desu

Imagine letting blonde barbars conquer the heads of your descendants rent free thousands of years later to explain why an overstretched, corrupt empire couldn't maintain its domain

Ruined how?

Mostly Japanese fans that buy everything related to a series. Honestly I've only watched the Valentine's day OVA after dropping the anime a few episodes in. It was so much worse than the P4 anime which at least tried to be entertaining rather than simply lazily adapting game events just to check them off a list.

>thinking anyone on this board can answer that

Attached: 1454289254890.gif (500x330, 727K)

I hope you're not implying anyone plays this series for the Pokemon tier boring rock-paper-scissors turn based gameplay.

They care more about a fucking dating sim instead of the gameplay and story. Go play a shitty dating sim like honey pop if you're that starved for intimate connections

They animated the asshole one so well, bloody hilarious

>Croatia
Descendants of Illyrians and Slavic-speakers from North.
>Switzerland
One of the exemplars of civic nationalism, German, French, Italian, and Romansch speakers living in one state.
>Iceland
Descendants of people from Scandinavia, Great Britain, and Ireland.

Attached: king crimson.png (760x428, 118K)

>Longest scene posted so far
Somebody on the P5 animation team REALLY likes Kawakami.

Akechi is being fleshed out too, wondering if the scrapped Akechi Palace will be in Royal

WOW ROMANCE GARBAGE DOES SOMETHING LIKE CHARACTER INTO ROMANCE? WHO WOULD HAVE QUESSED WOOW

>tfw best boy never got a Valentine event

Attached: 1495110568364.png (512x512, 307K)

Ethnostates=race you stupid fuck!
These country are whites, that's what matter

Less eventful than you think. Definitely special at the time, but it wears off fast, but you put more emotion into it even if nothing is happening. The nostalgia hurts though if it catches you at the wrong time.
Eventually it just becomes pain associated with the passing of time.

The s-links for romancing has gotten progressively worse with each game.
At this point,I rather have a well written canon romance in a game than a bunch of half assed ones, but waifufags would probably kill themselves or riot if Atlus did that.

I get the sense that's not the real issue here

A fun ride but ultimately shallow and pointless. There’s a reason high school romances almost never continue after graduation.
The romances in P5 aren’t really “teenage romance” though, all of the characters are mature beyond their age and the relationships have solid foundation instead of hormones and trivial high school bullshit.

>progressively worse
Know how I know you're a P3 fag?

They've actually gotten better. The romance s-links in 3 we're pretty shit except for Aigis

Because I like having well written characters in my game?

How far does whiteness reach? Who is and is not white?

Futaba's slink is easily the worst on of the worst ones on the series.

I’d agree with you except for the fact that Ann exists. Her confidant is so fucking shit and you end up in the most sudden and shallow fling with her. Fucking Shiho had more positive development in Ann’s confidant than she did.

AAAAAAAAAAHHH GOD DAMN IT

>but waifufags would probably kill themselves or riot if Atlus did that.
You have serious issues there, bud.

Follow the mutt rule: if the union of a white and x is extremely likely to generate a mutt/creatura (= fuckface instead of slick combination of traits) then x is not white.
>In before hapa
Don't trust cherrypicked pictures.

No. It's because you're pretending P3 was well written because you have 14 years of nostalgia for it. P3 is the exact same kind of garbage as P4 when it comes to characterization. P5 only gets points because its end was basically the Persona version of SMT2s Satan saves Christmas ending, and the characters were more like Persona 2. Even though they didn't go all the way in those directions it's still an upgrade over the garbage that P3 and 4 pushed.

Yeah I hate how much Atlus embraces the jap media mentality of "if it's successful, milk the everloving shit out it" spamming nonsensical spinoffs, rereleases with tacked-on waifu OCs, fanservice animations, drama CDs, cameo characters/clothes into other games, etc.

where can I watch this OVA?

BTW here's the new Rotal trailer
twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/1144171466826473472?fbclid=IwAR16kZFxXaUkb66aByCniVpvQ0bnYIFlaTrkw1yA2Ij9zj_Osw5HOnygk4Q

>hapa
It's funny how that word literally means Hawaiian/White in the Hawaiian language, but has been so bastardized after it was stolen that it's become meaningless. Has any culture actually been cucked as much as Hawaiian?

Ah I see you're a P2 fag even though EP was shit

see

>watched the whole thing
>Ryuji's was the most fun by far
Well damn.

Attached: 1495868838958.png (650x581, 284K)

What the fuck, how often am I going to have to sit through this shit?

it's great

I can now see why people want to forget two first games and their fanbases exist...

Oh thanks, hadn't noticed it

But what's the premise that you started with? Who is white in the first place?

Just like a P3fag you don't know how to read everything.

Chihaya's is the longest overall. Kawakami's was really wholesome, but I wish her date was at a new location instead of LeBlanc.

>Gave Ryuji and Yusuke a combo AoA
Nice, at least they're not limited to specific pairs like in 4 Golden. Gives you more freedom in how you make the party.

Nah I'm not the guy you're replying too but how does having characters more like Persona 2 make it any better?

I played P3FES after playing P4G like 4 years ago and P3 was easily much better than 4. Then I played 5 and even by the end still thought 3 was still better.

>says this while incest anime is literally common

Then you're just an edgelord that things "muh jesus" is good storytelling.

And you're delusional if you think I'm wrong

And you're a low IQ retard if that was only thing you got from P3.

Isn't P3 less connected to the Persona franchise in general than 4 or 5? At least from how I remember it, P3 barely touches the Jungian aspects present throughout the series and only brings up the collective subconsciousness in The Answer when explaining exactly what brought Nyx down on the world. Apart from that it's pretty much completely detached from the rest of the series.

Is this what nupersona has become?
Glad I quit this shitty series at 4.

t. seething Nintendie

I'm really not an Annefag but her Valentine did hit all the right spots.

I love Anne.

Attached: 1561599704936.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

Makoto is shit tho

Did I miss anything?

Attached: P5R bingo 6-27.png (1105x924, 110K)

I think Mascot characters did more damage to the series, i mean how the fuck are you gonna make a serious tone in the story when there is a giant bear or cat making bad jokes and puns all the time

Good taste. It was so sweet.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You're right
>teddie
>especially morgana

I don't know if that is your intention but this is more annoying than disheartening or something like that.

>Tae has the best scene by far
As it should be

Attached: Tae_Winking_Cut-in.png (872x632, 176K)

WHY I DONT HAVE GF!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1418765751668.jpg (900x850, 58K)

That reminds me, P4G had an added class segment that explained Jung to people who never heard of him before. Atlus still remembers its roots.
youtube.com/watch?v=v3VxnGVMtIw

I'll agree with this.

I think we might get stiff like that in P5R

What? Persona barely has any dating shit. It has like 2-3 scenes dedicated to it.

I wouldn't play this game if i know.

t. SEETHING makoto redditor

The most you ever get out of your confidants is that they might drunkenly say they love you during the holidays. Even Sakura Wars is more risque than Persona is.

>they might drunkenly say they love you
Not everyone is Yukiko.

Attached: sucky_sucky_5_dorra.png (165x161, 55K)

Because you're ugly and disgusting. Just like me. I'm also pretty sick in general. So no hope at all.

Attached: 1515867693221.jpg (400x400, 20K)

wow who hurt you cunt ?

fuck i want this kind of ep but with mitsuru

>P3 pandering to anyone but Aigisfags
lol

If they make her romanceable in Royal, it's over, Sony has won.

Give up user, Aigis is basically canon at this point

yaaaaasss

Attached: sae1.png (746x1072, 964K)

Attached: 1541366586857.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Attached: milf lover.jpg (799x593, 139K)

>Are you fucking retards ready for another product?
fuck yeah nigga

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wouldn't know. Hell, I barely got to experience 20s love.

>Tae just literally jumps on the MC and fucks him in her clinic
Now this is the most based Valentine.

Attached: 1558790481832.jpg (1903x1403, 243K)

As it should be

REEEE WHY NO MISHIMA ROMANCE

because persona is for straight people

Mishima is a boys name silly.

Part 8 of the Sae Greentext is finished. It will be ready to post tomorrow evening around 7PM Central Time Zone. Keep an eye out for it then pastebin.com/ZSP2wYKy

Attached: Update.png (785x68, 6K)

Fuck this is accurate

Attached: 1509068338431.png (1280x638, 385K)

FUCK
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
STOP THIS SPAMMING

>

Attached: What could it mean.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>not translated
cringe
>first person view
cringe
>not vidya
cringe and fuck off

Autism

FUCK

STOP THIS SPAMMING

Take your meds, subhuman.

FUCK OFF TO YOUR CANCER BOARD Yea Forums YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUBHUMAAAAAAAN

FUCK

STOP THIS SPAMMING
>>>/>>>/>>>/

god what is wrong with her fucking NECK

Attached: hhmmghh.png (1272x713, 496K)

>Hoo boy

Attached: 1491061179691.png (512x512, 122K)

Good shit user

based, fuck weebniggers

you never saw p3 portraits didn't you?

kinda funny how her ""horrible"" rival is actually more interesting and hot than Anne herself

anime

It's not a really good studio

Persona characters suffer from Giraffe Syndrome. Please be understanding.

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 114K)

MAKOTOFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>this thread

Attached: 1558758866262.jpg (580x548, 39K)

>the last line was "I won't take no for an answer"
Maximum dong expansion.

Truly powerful.

Attached: 1481309676835.jpg (320x287, 18K)

Why? She's there too.

Nope, this is just a shitty badly animatedc cartoon they are trying to market to virgins. 4 is the worst Persona game and is responsible for this shit though, I will give you that

Well, fyi I ironically self insert as Joker

based

3 is the worst.

Best girl

Attached: 1537620439137.jpg (902x890, 230K)

DAMN, sae looks hot

Attached: 140006792x.png (370x320, 41K)

>4 is the worst Persona game and is responsible for this shit though

3 had just as much waifu niggery as 4 you fucking faggot

I dont need a translation to understand my boner

3 is the worst game, easily.
>green filter over the screen the entire game
>worst plot overall
>worst party mechanics until you buy the second rerelease, but doing so removes a ton of the visual content

CAKE EATERRRRR

>Wildly racist
>Also stupid and hateful
Gee, wonder if that's all connected?

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

Attached: Persona 5 Valentine girls.jpg (1024x1024, 383K)

Gib Makoto gf pls

pls

rollin for goth doc

>The first game in the franchise to adopt the style of gameplay and story that it has now is also the less polished and worst looking
No shit Sherlock. But you are wrong about the story being the worst.

Futaba has so many boyfriends

Attached: 1495469323280.png (800x800, 766K)

damn....

Attached: 1560810850368.jpg (600x700, 110K)

NINE NINE NINE NINE

Makoto here I go!
Nice

rolling 6

HOLY FUCK THANK YOU GOD
I thought Sae was 9 but it was actually Ohya
Bullet fucking dodged. Ohya smells.

Gib waifu

with my luck it will be chihaya or ohya

I jump into the abyss

C'mon just give me not-Ann

This won't last long.

GIVE ME A CAKE

Attached: 1554602026441.jpg (823x1024, 179K)

Attached: 1AdeDQO.jpg (868x1165, 99K)

Attached: 1467343115313.jpg (500x475, 217K)

Sae is best girl

Was wondering where you were for this. Bless you.

anything but ann

I'm feeling lucky.

Attached: 1496541151519.gif (872x632, 471K)

Anything but ann

Based and Saepilled

Attached: IMG_7247.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

I am, in fact, not a lucky man.

Haru plz

OHYA PLS

This thread is now claimed by Niijima clan

Attached: IMG_7229.jpg (800x1067, 121K)

Shit taste my dude

I-I
I-I-I-I CAN R-ROMANCE A N-N-NEW WAIFU? A NEE G-G-G-G-G-GIRL?!?!?
AGGHHHHHHHHHH ATLUS TAKE MY MONEY, TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY ATLUS
NOBODY:
NOBODY AT ALL:
NOT A FUCKING SOUL:
ATLUS: RELEASE A NEW HOTTY FOR ME TO UNLOAD GALLONS OF SEMEN ON

OH MY GOD, IF I COULD BEND OVER I WOULD. I WOULD BOW DOWN AND SUCK YOUR DICK ATLUS. I WOULD SUCK IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. YOU MADE IT SO I FEEL LESS BAD ABOUT NOT HAVING A GF AND PLAYING SHITTY GAMES LIKE PERSONA (2 is good though) AND PERSONA DANCE.
IM
GONA
C-CC-C-c-c-c-c-CUM
SO MANY HOTTIES ITS A C-C-"CUM"BO BREAKER

AWAWWAAGGHAGEEWGGEHAH AWOOGA AWOOGA

i keep thinking what it would be like but then i remember i actually did date in high school but it was such stupid shit that i always forget about it

my advice is not to look in the past

Attached: 1561646155606.png (313x420, 111K)

rollllllllllll

5,7,OR 0

Salty milk and coins

Based

Attached: 75416292_p0.jpg (1000x1400, 157K)

Boo! I got the vanilla choice.

Holy shit you have revolting taste. Stop wallowing in nostalgia and realize 3 is worse is nearly every way to both 4 and 5.
Fuckin' pathetic man.

Lets Go!

Swing and a miss

Valentines insemination with Mako.

Attached: makoto242342342.jpg (450x750, 248K)

NEVERMIND! I'LL TAKE IT!

Yes

Attached: up1cyx096yh11.jpg (637x900, 435K)

MUDA muda

You faggots do realize that only the game is canon, right?

The anime has no involvement with neither Hashino nor Soejima as art director, nor has it any ties with Atlus's P-Studio branch. It's just a made up scenario from the writers and/or one of the project directors from that anime studio.

>MUH CANON REEEEEEEEEE
Why are you so upset?

Hey, no littering

Attached: rubbermaid-plastic-trash-cans-2008188-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 36K)

Attached: 1504764886187.png (194x192, 108K)

>Only one foot shot of Tae
ONE JOB, DEVELOPERS! AND THAT WAS TO SHOW MORE!

But you die at the end user.

Rollan for Haru

pls be makoto

>the only girl I friendzoned
There's a certain kind of irony going on in here.

They still had to get Atlus's approval before they could include the Sae scene. Also Hashino hasn't been working on Persona in years and Soejima only did Kasumi's design. They're both working on their fantasy RPG.

Infernal, if it's not mutual

Fluffy sensei is best

>those ""tits""
OH NO NO NO NO SAEBROS WHAT THE FUCK??????

Fuck this gay earth

lets goooo

Rolling rollling

Anything but makoto

rollin'

someone spoonfeed me link of OVA pls ;_;

Give me Sae or give me death

Go

Attached: F99F1BB9-DD22-4DD4-AF2F-04110E03DAC7.jpg (324x536, 39K)

What are these pics from?

Attached: 1561439301388.png (800x1130, 1.08M)

rollinggg

>Image on phone doesn't rotate/pan at all
What a bunch of lazy chinks

new p5 ova

PLEASE

This is so lewd.

Dear diary, Makoto-chan here. How have you been diary?

Tae or Hifumi pls

because p2 had by far the best characters in the series.

niggerserses

>47
it's destiny

Thanks.

>You're a gentleman and a scholar
>hooboy
Holy fuck please kill yourself nigger.

Attached: 1426356935750.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

Dunno, I'm 31 and still haven't experienced any kind of love

it's almost scary how lucky i am

You fucks need to be gassed.

Sometimes I forget that Trinity Soul happened

Whoever thought of making the older women romanceable in a Persona should get a raise

Attached: ^7ED6736C6F37D879595A7FE42AB482E59CD413573469779647^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (869x983, 881K)

Perfect.

Attached: 1561649653562.jpg (1125x616, 67K)

BREAKIN THROUGH UCHINUKE YO

u mad?

Rolling for Tae

You can fuck your guardian's daughter.

If I can but it on PC this time.
I recently gave away my TV

I like Sae but jesus christ her body looks terrible, like they were trying to make her look as unappealing as possible from the neck down. she literally has granny sag, which only seems to be a problem with her, compared to Tae and Kawakami who are probably older.

I hope things will turn all right for you user

Attached: f6b42d246024e70799b8c8e0e0ae868adc29e868841602d251552c18b80d3dd5.png (859x500, 136K)

Beautiful, sweet but fleeting.

SHOW ME YOUR TRUE FORM

>Ohya
FUCK

Every fucking game that comes out that has romanceable characters has multiple older ladies that players desperately want them. Finally letting us have them was a no brainer.

Attached: 68669155ea92eb9478ced638e0e8adeb.jpg (650x800, 371K)

im so lonely

Tae isn't even in my top 3 normally, but this was easily the best date.

Doc or bust

Attached: crushing realisation.jpg (580x548, 21K)

COME ON DOC

>Initiates sex
>I won't take no for an answer
Was it rape? Holy shit she is based

Attached: 1560865836040.png (1000x999, 573K)

Tell me about persona
should I buy 5 or 4 first?
or wait until persona royal?

Attached: st_sheila_a001e.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

It was a matter of time for Persona to let us date older ladies.
Hope P5R adds at least 1 more romanceable christmas cake

Attached: c5d8bc8dfba49f226e52b776272a.jpg (1000x1000, 211K)

Roll~

Play through 3 and 4, Royal will be close to coming out by then.

give me Sae for fucks sake

She means you're going to walk her home gently.

I'd rather have more dates for Tae and Kawakami desu. Sae is nice, but those two girls are just too good.

Attached: DwQDKV1V4AAiclu.jpg large.jpg (1000x1053, 163K)

k

Ohya was super cute in her section

Love interest in P5R

>When you're as old as all the "christmas cakes" and "milfs" and "older ladies".

Attached: 68767868768786768.png (769x1200, 724K)

The dates where Kawakami is in her teacher's coat are so much better than her maid social link.

Attached: 4ee3b7fdf0016781370f57204a9d2ead.png (734x960, 622K)

Here's to not getting the shit girl

>adults keep saying how wrong it is to date the PC
>do it anyway
>now he's going to literally date an adult in the legal system

What next, a judge?

She does look kind of old. Is her hair gray naturally or because of her job?

rolls

>I'd rather have more dates for Tae and Kawakami desu. Sae is nice, but those two girls are just too good.
Good taste user. More date spots and events would be nice

This

Attached: ee35d948e9787ba83ff1c.jpg (850x850, 540K)

Rolleando. I know I'll get my wife so I dont expect much new

Attached: Zyb1DBD.png (222x360, 169K)

It's a strange sort of feel

I really, really hope they rework Kawakami's social link. 90% of her dates being in the shitty maid outfit ruined her for me.

Sae seems almost inevitable at this point. I would be surprised if we got anyone else after that, since we know they're also adding a Kasumi romance.

Attached: __amamiya_ren_kawakami_sadayo_kitagawa_yuusuke_mishima_yuuki_and_sakamoto_ryuuji_persona_5_and_etc_d (800x2206, 895K)

Please show me my future wife

>rolling more than once

Attached: 1561324034775.png (832x968, 420K)

>chihaya is in her early 20s and hasn't been to the meiji shrine
what a retard

Let's see

>puts her arms around you from behind
the absolute cutest shit,how can other girls compete?

>can give her alcohol on the alcohol day
>she asks you out
>then says "wait, no, I shouldnt"
Rune Factory pissed me the fuck off, and I'm glad Persona 5 finally let me fuck the cakes.

>no longer ugly
>no longer disgusting
>still a bad person
>still a 26yo khv with absolute no idea what people do on dates and/or in a relationship

Attached: 1483891729707.png (900x900, 1.03M)

Rollin' before sleepin'.

>that confidence from kawakami
jesus FUCKING HELL

Attached: joker.jpg (468x1024, 97K)

>when you're older than the christmas cakes

Attached: 1433134225791.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Probably natural but she's not supposed to be that old. There's some dialogue that indicates she's just under 25.

Story was pretty different at concept stage, this isn't abnormal.

Probably naturally because Anime, but I wouldn't be surprised if her Job isn't exactly helping things. Her exact age isn't given. She's at least in her mid 20s

SaeSaeSae

CUM INSIDE YOUR PROSECUTOR!

Attached: PersonaValentinesEnd.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

>387 replies
Fucking dilate virgins
Have sex

>I won't take no for an answer.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Attached: 1561567980699.jpg (720x1280, 123K)

Funny how those who dilate never die late

7 pls oh god oh fuck

Seething

Makoto or Takemi please.

Attached: eustace.gif (314x232, 1.15M)

SAE OR BUST

Superior sis.

Attached: Smug Makoto.jpg (377x575, 75K)

Attached: 1449813620004.png (316x317, 152K)

Check 'em.

>Have always been in love with Tae since my first playthrough and would usually say "I want to marry and impregnate Punk Rock Doc" in Persona waifu threads I went to
>People are only just now realizing my wife is best girl
what took so long

but I want the older, and more experienced sister

Attached: sae.jpg (869x960, 92K)

Jesus Christ!

holy shit

I want to cum as deep inside of Sae as possible while holding hands.

Attached: 1556060527720.jpg (970x545, 771K)

GIVE IT TO ME DOCTOR

Will roll.

Based Pure user
Give me some qt Ohya

Attached: 1543954613288.png (440x359, 114K)

Any roll is a win but plz give me dr. takemi

7 please

Attached: 1530029925385.png (436x650, 280K)

You know very well that if she's a romance option Ren will be her first boyfriend.

Is this from porn? I need to know if I should invest my time in finding the source.

Lets fucking goooo

I like collecting and fusing monsters

here we go

yo

Chihaya sounds weird.

You are now manually imagining what Persona 6 s.links would be like as a first person VR game.

The pain in your chest is normal, don't worry.

Attached: 1536326547444.jpg (291x362, 38K)

Tae, Kawakami, or Makoto. Please god.

Her VA died so they had to get a new one.

Oh.

Please tell me she's wearing pantyhose with that dress, I would cum so hard it would break the sound barrier.

Attached: 1554201842851.jpg (600x1100, 290K)

lets see who I fap to next

Perfect.

Attached: maid3.png (627x885, 861K)

F U T A B A PLS

consume product doesn't work in this instance because the developers are putting in enough added content to warrant another purchase

oldhag pls

WHERES THE KAWAKAMI ONEEEEEE

Let's see.

Attached: 1520890218480.gif (500x340, 768K)

Hnnnng.

since no one is giving you the attention you wanted here's a (you) my friend

Attached: 1560903663167.jpg (409x393, 21K)

They're all here

Kay.

I'll get my moneys worth.

Fine.

holy fuck. i'd post a ryan gosling for this one but i'd need at least an entire folder

Could you please stop? My filter list is already damn big.

As opposed to pretending to be makoto’s Boyfriend, or being futaba’s handler because she’s too autistic to order food. Dumbass makotofag

>Haru
Not bad at all

Attached: IMG_1631.jpg (2079x2953, 817K)

What, you can't self insert as a black guy during cuck videos? You have such little creativity!

I like to find pornstars who look like girls I know getting dicked by BBC, then imagining my consciousness got transported into the black guy.

I'm so happy there are no gay romantic interests in this game

Attached: herewego.jpg (274x240, 19K)

Attached: 1416200939683.jpg (336x231, 14K)

>deleted ohya
Pussy.

I wanted one but I wanted it to be Femc x Sae

please be white

REEEEEEEEEE

Pls gib waifu

Attached: 1561212617503.jpg (1200x674, 82K)

I'M GETTING THE ETHICS COMMITTEE.

>i won't take no for an answer

Attached: asdf.png (578x790, 263K)

>Atlus gives you the opportunity to cuck Makoto for only $60
Worth every cent

still on Persona 3, spoiled myself on P4 and P5 and i'll continue P2 IS when i get my stuff fixed.
did they ever surpass Elizabeth?

Attached: NyxSMT2.jpg (1000x1398, 140K)

this game isn't made for you

GIVE ME FUTABA NOW

Velvet bitches are always top tier

>dropped the P5 anime because it couldnt compare to the game
>see this
Did I make a mistake?

I already know I'm gonna get my waifu so why bother

Like adult love but both sides are too immature to handle even minor issues. A lot of the romanticizing of it comes from adults looking back. And lots and lots of sex.

No, you did not

It wasn't really good

Attached: Drug dealer.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Not him, but is there a compilation of the SoL scenes?

ok

Nah, just watch the OVA and maybe some of the added SoL scenes on youtube or something

Seething Annfag

Dancing isnt canon and adds nothing new because it has no story and all you do is make friends with the same party you already make friends with in P5.

Yes they did.

Attached: Persona Girl Tier List v2.png (1554x1132, 1.21M)

I'm hot for teacher.

Based

how can it be so right yet so wrong

>My wife Tae in S Tier
based

p5p

This works too.

Attached: 1559946236648.jpg (700x473, 46K)

Incredible taste

desu I would have romanced Kanji

Haru

I'm sure nanako is in A because you mean to protect her and because she's a good girl in a non lewd sense right?
I dont want to have to search you and destroy you, user

Attached: 1560640386108.jpg (892x528, 55K)

Why is it that anyone who says anything negative about a game your only defense is console war shit or bringing up reddit?
Can you not come up with a better argument that isn't bringing up another console or website because someone said your game/taste is shit?

The only Persona lolis I would lewd are Caroline and Justine. The rest are to be protected.

Attached: 32.jpg (411x639, 81K)

Enjoy your dosage.

For me, it's Makoto

Attached: 16.jpg (640x905, 72K)

Whoa whoa whoa, was that a fucking gay kiss scene with Ryuji right at the end of his
I was not expecting that

FUCK IT

I'm rollin' here!

For the love of God just don't give me Makoto.

Please

Attached: 8743F296-8A2D-425E-B884-1D7D0A911306.jpg (1444x2048, 432K)

I love Makoto!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1545435531195.jpg (1024x669, 40K)

Then we're cool. Carolie and Justine definitely deserve to be lewded

STOP SHOUTIN IM NAPPIN

Attached: Mermaid Man.jpg (482x368, 125K)

sup

tfw you're a Kawakamifag and rolled Kawakami

Attached: KamiTeach.png (996x2016, 3.98M)