An autopsy after Desmond Amofah’s death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long...

>An autopsy after Desmond Amofah’s death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic load on the Internet personality’s physiology.

>This same autopsy performed after Amofah’s death purportedly revealed that the YouTube content creator’s colon weighed 42 pounds at the time of his death. 37 pounds of this was dried fecal matter and only 5 pounds was living tissue.

>Allegedly, this extreme constipation was a result of his drug usage, particularly opioids.

> A former close friend of Amofah’s has claimed that he possessed very little control over his bowels, and that he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.

Attached: etika dead.jpg (598x840, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dX0Djak2bwI
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/btq8eh/cold_turkey_2001_a_photojournalist_named_lanre/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how could he defecate himself around friends if he was severely constipated?

shufflin

yoooooo

uhh please dont be real this is gonna make me paranoid as fuck

>a tremendous toxic load on the Internet personality’s physiology

More like a tremedous toxic log.
I don't even know that guy though, don't care.

Why didn't he just get a colonoscopy instead of goofing himself

what is the cacodemon in doom?

I guess all these rumors are true, he REALLY was a sack of shit.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I realise your stupidity makes it seem like reposting shit endlessly is the height of humor, but its not.

A comedian tells a joke. Nobody laughs.
So he tells the joke again. And again.

This is OP and his stupid copypasta.

Posted byu/Throwawaytodayaye1
18 days ago
XXXTentacion had bathroom problems
An autopsy after Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy’s murder revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic load on the rapper’s physiology.

This same autopsy performed after Onfroy’s death purportedly revealed that the rapper’s colon weighed 82 pounds at the time of his death. 77 pounds of this was dried fecal matter and only 5 pounds was living tissue.

Allegedly, this extreme constipation was a result of his drug usage, particularly opioids.

A close friend of Onfroy, who goes by the moniker "Kid Truncks", has claimed that Onfroy possessed very little control over his bowels, and would often accidentally defecate himself around him.

okay, but who is this???

But I laughed the first time.

And he still couldn't keep his shit together

BBBRRRAAAAPPPPP

ok so please tell me is it real or not real so i can relax

SHIIIIIEEEEEEEET

Ignorance is bliss... untill it hit you in the face people will always be ignorant

IRRITABLE BOWEL BOYZ

So that's why niggers smell.

and why their skin's so dark

No it didn't, you can literally go to google and find the autopsy report.

>37 pounds of feces
Bull.
Shit.

So he was full of shit?

None of this is sourced you fucking cunt

I used to do opiates everyday for like a year (oxycontin). i would go a literal 30 days without shitting and eventually once i hit the 30 day mark i would force myself to just use an enema.
well now i just do suboxone every and force myself to shit every morning when i really don't have the feeling to shit just to avoid this stupid shit from happening to me.

Attached: 415FB88500000578-0-image-a-11_1497309103620.jpg (636x382, 65K)

imagine the smell

I always knew he was full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dX0Djak2bwI

You are fully aware that your colon is fucked beyond repair, right?
Pushing like you're gonna go SSJ3 isnt gonna fix that

You would have died from sepsis.

source or you are full of it

Of course it's real, you fucking retard. It's posted right there.

die of toxic shitlogs druggy

etika's asshole stupid

nah, bears go like a year without shitting when they hibernate.

>when your shit literally kills you

I fucking hate eddie murphy wish that nigger jumped off a bridge

Why are americans so obsessed with streamers?

>on all levels, including physical, I am a bear

you really think this could be real?

1. You aren't a bear
2. Bears aren't asleep the entire time, they do wake up to use the bathroom and do things

But we aren't bears. Unless you were implying that that guy was a tremendous faggot, then... fuck I don't know. Are you okay?

Attached: 1539302741736.jpg (249x269, 25K)

Humans are not bears. We do not have an energy conserving state like hibernation.

Isn't using laxatavis regularly bad?

i'm not lying. i would always force myself to use a butt douche on day 25-30. this went on for a full year. yes a year where i only took like 12 shits and i am perfectly fine

i would destroy the toilet tho, imagine a toilet filled with shit even above the water line. one time i clogged my friends toilet and had to pick up all the shit with bags over my hands and physically throw it out. thanks for not murdering me after that sam you suck at spy in tf2

Attached: 1561601742092.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

Stop taking opioids then retard

The colon is pretty damn strong actually, it can take a lot of punishment and heal back just fine. Hell you can cut holes into it and open it up to shit into a bag and it'll still heal back over time.

this is a Yea Forums copypasta you retards

i go without laxatives now
thats like telling a fat person "just stop eating retard". its not easy to quit doing opiates when you become physically addicted and literally need them just to feel like you aren't being stabbed in both eyes at all times

Attached: Dn3Wkf5U4AUbE0d.jpg (1077x811, 96K)

Yea Forums is worse than Yea Forums, who cares

>going to Yea Forums

This implies many things ranging from not eating to having a larger than normal large intestine and rectum. Plus it’s literally impossible for body to hold onto waste that long without it becoming toxic.

very nice copypasta

Nice fake news, why don't you provide a source

yooo nigga we bout to hit this tar nigga
*hits bowl*
oooohhhh shit nigga fuck im up man bout to cop me some new js if the home boy slides through, wait nigga shit *shits apnts*

Well, I mean yeah, that's kinda how you stop being fat. There may be other underlying problems too, but not eating so fucking much will make you lose weight.

This, the body will usually get rid of waste after a few days to a week even if its backed up, it just churns it into a liquid in most cases if it has to.

i would only eat a lot on the first couple days. then eventually i would barely eat as i got deeper into my month long no shit cycle. also by the time the poop comes out of you it is literally a dry stone.

which was cool because you had to go super saiyan 3 just to get the first few feet of poop out ripping your asshole in the process then it slowly starts to come out like normal standard poop. shooting normal standard "feels good man" poop out of your ass for 20 minutes straight.

yeah don't do opiates.
unless you really have nothing else to live for since they will cure your depression. or are smart enough to take laxatives everyday

Attached: 1523665640549.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

Gaining weight is more about calories than it is how much you eat. You can still eat less than someone else, but it be higher calories and gain weight faster than they assuming no hereditary or metabolism differences.

does this count as shitting himself to death?

Or ya know, just see a fucking doctor and eat more fiber. They'll usually help out the food lining tract or take x-rays and deal with it while also trying to help you get off opiates without being retarded.

You can actually go a long time without shitting, it happens to people who experience major stomach injuries like gut shots and car accidents.
The body just stops the digestive process until it's recovered enough which sometimes can last a month or more and then it starts right back up again
That being said, those people are being fed via IV and taking a rigorous medication routine as well as being supervised by doctors so dunno if it translates across the same way

>get off opiates

thats what suboxone is for. ive been taking it for years and haven't done illegal drugs since

This again? You posted this shit yesterday... no pun intended

No fucking shit, but generally speaking, more food = more calories. Unless you spend all day eating fucking sugar, then start nutritious eating habits, this will remain true.

Still bs. You need food to live dude. People have died in half that time.

keto claims another victim

No, that's what rehabs and doctors are for. Now you're just addicted to fucking suboxone you retarded nigger.

I honest to fucking God want to make a documentary of myself getting addicted to meth by using it for a week straight, then quitting. All of you fucking retards who CHOSE to start taking these addictive drugs, and refuse to even attempt to stop, deserve to rot.

There's no point, weak people often know they are weak, in my experience.

Carlos!

Attached: grave monkey.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>You became an infant Great One, lifting humanity into its next childhood.

fucking kek

>tfw you drop your spaghetti so hard you shit yourself

Someone literally already did this exact same thing and failed miserably:

reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/btq8eh/cold_turkey_2001_a_photojournalist_named_lanre/

Attached: 1442290592314.jpg (814x500, 77K)

I’d like to see you attempt that too. It’s easy to think you’re above addiction but it’s taken enough strong people for me to know there’s an element to it that I don’t fully understand. You’re just being ignorant, I think.

>Above the water line
Why do Americans have their toilets half full of water?

>t. twelve years old and has done zero research on the countless people who have already tried this and failed

Not true, you're butthole is eternally fucked buddy

it's a John Wayne meme that started in 1999

Go ahead and starve yourself for a week too, triggers the same mental response.

Who's this nigger and why should I care?

Heeeey the big man's back, www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com! D'ya ever seen them signs on the highway billboards years ago? "I'd walk a mile for a camel"? When they used to have cigarette commercials, the guy used to say "I'd walk a mile for a camel"? Well lemme tell all you young people out there: the big man would walk 20 miles for a QUAALUDE LEMME TELL YA! HA HA HA! THAT WAS THE DRUG BACK THEN, IN THE LATE 70S AND 80S, QUAALUDES! THE GOOD OL' RORER 714 AND THEY CHANGED IT TO LEMMON I TELL YA- HAHAHAHA! I WISH I HAD A COUPLE OF THEM FUCKIN LEMMONS NOW, THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKIN DRUG EVER MADE! AND IT WAS SO FUCKIN GOOD, THE GOVERNMENT TOOK EM OFF THE FUCKIN MARKET CAUSE THEY WE-THEY WERE PUTTIN THE DRUG DEALERS OUTTA FUCKIN BUSINESS HAAHAHAAA!!!! NON-NARCOTIC, NON-ADDICTIVE; BRING BACK DA FUCKIN QUAALUDES!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE ALL DA FUCKIN COCAINE, MARIJUANA AND ALL DEM FUCKIN DESIGNA DRUGS DEY MAKE TODAY, AND STICK EM UP YA FUCKIN ASS!!! THERE'S NOTHIN LIKE A FUCKIN QUAALUDE HAHAHAAA! I TELL YA DEY WERE DA FUCKIN BEST!!! HAVIN SEX ON A QUAALUDE YOU'D THOUGHT YA DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN, LEMME TELL YA!!! AND WHEN YA HAD AN ORGASM, YA THOUGHT YA WHEN TO DA FUCKIN MOOOOOOOOON HAAHAAHAA!!! BRING BACK DEM FUCKIN QUAALUDES!!! ANYWAY, THINK ABOUT IT!!! THIS IS DA BIG MAN- DA VOICE!!! DA VOICE O' DA PEOPLE HAHAHAAA!!! RORER 714 HAHAHAAA!!! AND DA BIG MAN IS ALWAYS, ALW-HAAHAAHAA!!! HAPPY TA SEE YA!!!!

Attached: FUCKING QUAALUDES.png (1028x716, 765K)

>Lock self in wage cage, or other such environment where getting drugs is impossible
>Holy shit that was so difficult to quit, shit

A Nintendo influencer. His life was so good from being one that he thought he was god and test hid infallibility. When his foolishness backfired and reminded him about reality, he felt such shame that humility and seppuku was the only remuneration.

you are an idiot

If they got it, it wasn't inaccessible was it?

based