VII
XIII

>LOW TIER
III
XV

>BOTTOM TIER
I
II

Attached: ffxiii-cast.png (640x360, 354K)

>final fart
>le ebin dragons
>turn based ''''''''combat'''''''

all garbage, consider seppuku

Attached: 1555442223776.jpg (640x480, 52K)

WTF are those VIII XII III lines from barbarian language i can't read them , just write 3 8 11 14 9

I'm too lazy to rank them. I'm jusr gonna post what I liked and didn't like.

LIKED
III, V, VII, XII, XIII, XIII-2, LR, Tactics, World of FF, 4 Heroes of Light

MEH
IV, VIII, IX, X, X-2

NAH
I, II, VI, Crisis Core, Crystal Chronicles, Crystal Chronicles RoF

>NAH
>VI
how

Quality
10 > 7 > 6 > 11 > 9 > 12 > 5 > 4 > 13-2 > 8 > 10-2 > 14 > 13 > 15 > LR > 3 > 1 > 2
Preference
4 > 2 > 5 > 13 > 10 = 10-2 > 7 > 13-2 > 6 > 3 > 14 = 11 > 1 > 12 > 15 > 8 > LR > 9

i would swap 8 with 7 and you are good my man

Other then 7 being mid and 8 being high this list is literally everyone elses

I just don't like the game, there are way too many reasons. Don't yell. :(

Should Crisis Core be retconned for the remake? Genesis was retarded and would ruin FF7 remake if he was included

Attached: 1558455715313.jpg (467x700, 69K)

>1
>6
>5
>7
>3
>10
>4/8/9
>2

How on earth do people like 13

I've heard the original release for 13 wasn't very good, but the sequels continually improved on things each time to the point where the game redeemed itself somewhat. The irony would be because people wouldn't play the original, they'd never see the improved versions.

Haven't played the entire trilogy to confirm that though.

Honestly, I always split FF into 2 categories.
older FF's and newer FFs.

>Older FF's are rando's who where nobodies and are thrust into being a hero and the world feels like an adventure, not a storyline
>1, 2,3,5,9,11 and 14 to an extent

>Newer FF's are all about one centeralized character and you playing out their story
>4,6,7,8,10,12,13,15

While I always have been a fan of the older FF's style of adventure, I find it hard to rank them in with the newer FF's simply because of the vast difference in presentation. But if I had to rank them together..
>5 - 9 - 12 - 8 - 7 - 14/11 -3 - 15 - 10 - 1 - 4 - 6 - 13 - 2
im well aware im gonna get bashed for hating on 4 and 6. I found them to be boring, its characters badly written and cliched as fuck and just bland.

Attached: 1419030418889.jpg (229x432, 54K)

Masterpiece Tier: 4, 6, 9
Good Tier: 1, 3, 5, 12
Trash Tier: The rest.

>6
>About one centralised character
>The FF with the ensemble cast
Surely you're fucking joking you fool.

>Older FF's are rando's who where nobodies and are thrust into being a hero and the world feels like an adventure
that's Vaan in 12

Of course it should be retconned out. Not because of Genesis though, but because of what it did to the characters, especially the one you posted.

>God Tier
LRXIII, VI, V, VII, III
>Great Tier
XIII-2, DDFF, X-2
>Good Tier
II, BCVII (watched), WoFF, I
>Average Tier
-
>Bad Tier
IV, IX, IVTAY (on hold)
>Awful Tier
X, XII, DoCVII, Type-0 (on hold), CCVII
>Atrocity Tier
XIII, VIII

What the hell are you on about? Aeris was properly represented in CC. Cloud as well, you can see Zack's influence on both of them and how they would develop into who they are in the original game.

Attached: honk.jpg (1779x997, 138K)

13 literally killed the series

it was so fucking bad that it turned a culture phenomena game and burnt it to the ground with all the other AAA garbage.

No, making Aerith's flirty tendencies, like asking for a date an echo of Zack robs her of identity. In VII even little kid Aerith was running around being hyperactive, leaving the house even when Tseng came around. Then in teenage/young adult years she would sneak out of the house regularly according to Elmyra and was used to the slums and could deal with being followed.

She was street smart, wanted to see the world, headstrong, scheming and all sorts of proactive things. This is in high contrast to the naive, sheltered, "I'm afraid of the sky!" wallflower from Crisis Core. I would never believe that girl would want to ride the Highwind. And since Crisis Core's depiction is in-between bolsterous depictions in VII (and Before Crisis) it doesn't feel like a part of her character arc, since it's not an origin story.

Thus far the Remake Aerith does seem to be Crisis Core Aerith, so you're getting your wish.

Crisis Core Cloud may contradict Before Crisis Cloud, but that's understandable and it sort of knits together how Cloud behaved in VII and Advent Children. I don't like it (or even that it needs to be a thing), but he's still a bit too passive and somewhat too enamored with Zack for my liking. There are a bunch of scenes depicting him pathetic without much redemption for, but, eh, his failure to join SOLDIER needed to be depicted. They were heavy-handed about it. At least we got to see him smiling again.