Holy shit

Holy shit.

What the FUCK am I looking at?

Attached: sumasail.jpg (1077x606, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/1643167006254074540/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corgi started tanking pretty hard now, other might actually catch up.

>Not joining the one that already was winning

FUCK CORGI NIGGERS

I don't know, dude. This shit makes no sense to me.

Birds had a bigger modifier like 10 minutes ago since Corgis have gotten like 39200 something attacks at them in the last few hours, so something must been rebalanced.

This is all according to the Planned Narrative of the event, Corgis are being used as designated heels, so the others feel great when they get beat "The Giant" full of casuals.

steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/1643167006254074540/

Hope that helps Bromo.

ADD FOXES OR RIOT

EXTERMINATE CORGI SCUM
also idling a game after unlocking all the achievements and netting a gorillion points is going to net me so many steam levels

they are going faster than the other teams even with those attacks though

A scam

Attached: jews.jpg (563x568, 56K)

Actually the were at like 600x for a while, but are now snapping back again, wait never mind, now thy are on 470x while Tortoise is on 1130x, and they were on like 200x like 5 minutes ago.

Shit is spazzy.

now it says corgi is 1.0x, fuck is going on

And just as i posted that Corgi snapped to 1.0x.

who else tortoisechad here?

>attack goes from ~2k to +30k on corgi in just moments
>tortoise increases from ~100 speed to ~2k
Some tortoisenigger found an exploit?

Do we have unlimited boosts now? I don't have a number telling me how many boosts I have left anymore.

Sure looks that way.

Everyone is attacking them, it seems like they are getting fucked.

Attached: corgi1x.png (852x402, 26K)

this whole system is convoluted and fucking stupid, seems like nobody knows what the hell is going on

Tortoise was at like 1.0 speed at one point lol.

WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT SON, IS THE SUCCESSFUL BAMBOOZLEMENT OF ALL GAMERS

Beats me, this shit is a clusterfuck and makes no sense. At least the tower defense clicker minigame with the aliens last year was straightforward and enjoyable enough.

>joined corgi
>Win first day
>Now this is happening

You faggots need to stop. Holy shit I thought we all agreed on leaving corgi at number 1 while everyone else got 2nd and 3rd?

They are literally too far ahead now though.

I'm thinking whoever came up with this one is probably getting fired to be honest.

>corgi chads back at 1k
Based

I saw tortoise and I remembered aesop's fables from my childhood. they were the only right answer. corgi was added to appease betas and trannies.

lmao yeah its reversed, tortoise is 1.0x now

I think it is just the system being fucky, boosts and speeds are all over the place for everyone, and i don't mean "smooth" transitions numbers are jumping all over the place for everyone.

No Corgis are back at 2000 and Turtles are at 1.0 again, for like the third time i observed in like 30 minutes.

Slow and steady.

Attached: teki1.png (852x402, 7K)

Yeah, now that it went back I agree. Maybe some valve employee is trying to "fix" it.

Based

The only way to "Win" this sale was to been one of the ones who got a fuckton of boosts and tokens Day 1 and cashed in before it was "fixed".

The "free" rewards at the start were gigantic, but the Per Dollar for actual Sale purchases reward is fucking garbage.

Attached: 1370394108143.png (350x250, 34K)

Turtle is still at 1x. Seems like corgichads didn't tolerate their insolence.

How come some people get capped at 4k points and others 15k points?

That's nothing. I had over 100k from KF2 yesterday.

I literally thought about this, but then I remembered this is real life