This would be the definitive Sonic game if it wasn't 75% 2D sections

this would be the definitive Sonic game if it wasn't 75% 2D sections.

Attached: SonicGenerations.jpg (250x375, 53K)

this would be the definitive Sonic game if it wasn't 25% 3D sections.

This would be good if it was 0% sonic

It is the definitive Sonic game though.

tpbp. sonic was never good. there are elements of good and the boost games are the closest hes ever been, but thats it

3D Sonic sucks and was never good

>3D Sonic sucks
>Generations is mostly 2D
Must be why its considered the best 3D Sonic.

This would be terrible if it were 100% sonic.

>Sonic has the proper pinball physics like in the classics and Sonic Mania
>Modern has little-to-no 2D sections
Fixed it.

I'm not even remembering any 2D in the modern sections. It's not like Colors where every instance of 3D was a fucking joke

A definitive 3d sonic game would have an actual good sonic story and not a gimmicky gameplay mechanic

Sonic fans are fags. Actually, memers aren't Sonic fans, but being a fur fan is bad in current year.
I'll never let go of the 90s. Why should I fucking care about todays thoughts when most of it is directly on politically correct shit. People are retarded today, I can't care about their thoughts. Japan already is getting tired of westerners shit, feels the same way myself. Fuck zoomers. I'll enjoy what I fucking enjoy.

This user understands

Attached: TeamSonicRacingLogo_0.png (614x258, 185K)

Hey guys, what if...

Bear with me now...

They used the Hedgehog engine, and made a Platform/Racing Hybrid much like Sonic R? But with better controls and actual polish?
With the catch that Richard Jacques doesn't com back.

Hello fellow GameGrumps fans :D

They should just make a racing game where the campain is nothing but time trials (Distance or Trackmania, cloudbuilt even), then build from there, then replace the car with Sonic, then start desiging around making Sonic's controls work with his classic Genesis moveset, then boom. Some kind of good Sonic game would form itself. All of these design problems related to speed would solve themselves if they just treated sonic like a car racing game.

Get off /pol/, and Yea Forums for that matter.
Go outside.
Sniff flowers.
Enjoy sunlight.
The SJWs aren't going to get you for resting under a tree.

Attached: AmySundress.jpg (600x496, 253K)

>Get off /pol/,
Never been there all my years being here
>and Yea Forums for that matter.
And this being a reason is thanks to /pol/ invasions. Not the board itself, but their kind of mentally ill people from other sites invading this one. I just want to go back. I don't really have time to go out, I either got to get a job or make one with commissions. But doing the later now comes at the risk of being expose to Twitter's Tumblr invasion. Everything I need to live relates back to the Internet, which is 100% cancer now. There's no escape...

Attached: 1520005831741.png (420x327, 149K)

>I just want to go back.
Back to simpler times, that is...

It sucks a lot, both in and out.
I've found sites that are refuge from the rage driven, constant drama of the popular web, but they're so tiny as to barely be blips, and since I'm planning on getting in to freelancing myself, I'm going to have to eventually leave the comfy confines of no-name sites and go to Twitter and the like.

But I will insist on forcing some time just to not be around all that may be necessary. I do not believe one can take so much negativity so constantly without it wearing them thing. Even if it's for a few minutes, enjoy the sun.

Attached: AmyColor.png (652x1165, 90K)

Well, thank you user. I'll try my best.

Attached: 1552786106613.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Sonic Unleashed is the best Sonic game.

There's only one definitive Sonic game, and it's The Fighters.