youtube.com/watch?v=wBe13StTKaM
youtubemultiplier.com/5d12a1a190025-etika-is-in-the-drink-tonight.php
youtubemultiplier.com/5d1207b97c435-etika-reacts-to-etika.php
vocaroo.com/i/s1iSeBrSVWh5
youtu.be/PoCLtmMb_3I
youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=hXuzAtDvCrg
youtube.com/watch?v=MaS8KU6k6dY
nypost.com/video/dramatic-footage-shows-nypd-saving-a-man-dangling-from-manhattan-bridge/
youtu.be/ThFwlsTomsM
youtubemultiplier.com/5d0efe2ad1b72-etika-is-in-the-grave-tonight.php
thothub.tv/gmedia-album/alice-pika/
youtu.be/P2Kns4IP92Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6nOkdeNKs
youtube.com/watch?v=OIdMmyY8Spw
youtube.com/watch?v=yd3M0wAEtEg
youtube.com/watch?v=ITLpdASZO5M
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME
youtube.com/watch?v=wggAum4GIKg
vocaroo.com/i/s0hpM3pTt02c
youtube.com/watch?v=S8rRladhM1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a nigger

Attached: 1558904307283.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

Attached: Etikad.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

You try hitting the surface of the water at a velocity from several hundred feet and see if you can swim.

Zoom Zoom, mommy doesn't know I'm using the cellphone.

I would never do that in the first place because I'm not depressed or a nigger. lmao

ok. will be back within the hour to let you know what happens.

hurts to think that if he didnt die on impact, he was utterly broken and in agony for the last few minutes as he suffocated, completely and utterly alone, maybe he regretted it, maybe he didnt. hurts to think he might have regretted it in that moment. hurts to think he didnt

God damn it user, come on

You mean like cliff diving? Not too hard if you're not a nigger.

fuck

just land on your feet nigga like lmao

that's hot

How can you be so insensitive? Suicide is fucking serious you asshole

R.I.P.

Im gonna take he`s switch.

You're a fucking npc if you don't think like this

lmao serves him right. literally everyone in his life tried helping him but he didn't care because all he wanted was the attention. but apparently even that wasn't enough

Pretty sure every survivor had said that the moment their feet left the ground they immediately regretted it

>"Ah... I feel so sorry for this entitled rich youtuber."

onions and redditpilled

clothes are wrong

Imagine typing this unironically

So is he like genuinely dead or..whats the story. I read the bullshit he left but anything beyond that

Because all niggers deserve death.

Because water isn't soft like in games, it's almost like hitting a concrete road if you're high enough.

How would Yea Forums describe the sensation of falling?

It just occured to me, what if he didn't mean to kill himself, what if it was just another attempt for attention and he seriously thought he would survive the fall?

Im amazed nobody saw him

Looks like we got a physician here.

Hey bro you can read the horoscope too?

He died

No, I mean like bridge diving. I mean like having broken ribs, fractured lungs and severe internal bleeding from hitting the water at over 70 mph.

Ok, that was funny

It's a known fact that apes can't swim.

you can't just enlighten yourself out of bpd user

Yeah dude literally google Etika and it's everywhere. He's dead dude.

one of these things is a lie

Good. That's what he gets for taking the easy way out. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

So how many weeks of chimp posting left until he's finally forgotten

He's black. It's the perfect camouflage at night.

Nah. I think all those earlier suicide ‘jokes’ were actual attempts that he opted out of. This time he actually pulled through.

This.

I'm assuming new york is filled with people that look like him, but they even put out a missing persons alert.

That's an honorable attempt at a dishonorable joke.

Attached: rodney_dangerfield.jpg (280x350, 23K)

I am sorry user. Etika was An hero.

Ok, you got me. I'm severely depressed.

If he wanted to call for help he would upload the video first then wait a day before walking out on the streets slowly to the bridge for someone to spot him.

Suicide is serious.
Seriously awesome!

?????? Orangutans can swim

Pic related

Attached: pygmy-three-toed-sloth-swimming-2018-03-14.jpg (1180x704, 173K)

I’m gonna keep posting threads just to piss incels like you off.

Heeeey the big man's back, www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com! D'ya ever seen them signs on the highway billboards years ago? "I'd walk a mile for a camel"? When they used to have cigarette commercials, the guy used to say "I'd walk a mile for a camel"? Well lemme tell all you young people out there: the big man would walk 20 miles for a QUAALUDE LEMME TELL YA! HA HA HA! THAT WAS THE DRUG BACK THEN, IN THE LATE 70S AND 80S, QUAALUDES!THE GOOD OL' RORER 714 AND THEY CHANGED IT TO LEMON I TELL YA- HAHAHAHA! I WISH I HAD A COUPLE OF THEM FUCKIN LEMONS NOW, THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKIN DRUG EVER MADE! AND IT WAS SO FUCKIN GOOD, THE GOVERNMENT TOOK EM OFF THE FUCKIN MARKET CAUSE THEY WE-THEY WERE PUTTIN THE DRUG DEALERS OUTTA FUCKIN BUSINESS HAAHAHAAA!!!! NON-NARCOTIC, NON-ADDICTIVE; BRING BACK DA FUCKIN QUAALUDES!!!!! YOU CAN TAKE ALL DA FUCKIN COCAINE, MARIJUANA AND ALL DEM FUCKIN DESIGNA DRUGS DEY MAKE TODAY, AND STICK EM UP YA FUCKIN ASS!!! THERE'S NOTHIN LIKE A FUCKIN QUAALUDE HAHAHAAA! I TELL YA DEY WERE DA FUCKIN BEST!!! HAVIN SEX ON A QUAALUDE YOU'D THOUGHT YA DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN, LEMME TELL YA!!! AND WHEN YA HAD AN ORGASM, YA THOUGHT YA WHEN TO DA FUCKIN MOOOOOOOOON HAAHAAHAA!!! BRING BACK DEM FUCKIN QUAALUDES!!! ANYWAY, THINK ABOUT IT!!! THIS IS DA BIG MAN- DA VOICE!!! DA VOICE O' DA PEOPLE HAHAHAAA!!! RORER 714 HAHAHAAA!!! AND DA BIG MAN IS ALWAYS, ALW-HAAHAAHAA!!! HAPPY TA SEE YA!!!!

Attached: FUCKING QUAALUDES.png (1028x716, 765K)

Cool. Give me your stuff first so I can hold on to it for safekeeping.

Thanks Etika for making the 13% a bit lower than that

It's kinda fucked. Imagine you're in a video game and you turn mouse sensitivity to maximum, then move your mouse around wildly. That's what it looks like to fall. Also you have no idea what's happening until it's over.

People like him? Niggers?

Probably yeah

For some reason I imagined a sweet guitar rift after reading your comment.

Tubular dude!

based

>Lemon
ITS LEMMON YOU FUCK

Nobody knows who this is.

that's a cat you retard

Attached: 1517037087120.jpg (480x366, 32K)

Intense regret.

Kind of like springing, but more oranges and reds.

HE DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD

It's NYC, no one there actually looks at people. You could walk through Times Square buttnaked with an AR15 shoved barrel first up your ass the only people to notice would be the cops

So when are we getting security footage of the jump?

it's hard to swim with broken bones
t. man who jumped off a rock

Attached: 1538725652665.jpg (762x623, 94K)

based big man poster

Suicide is painless~

This is 100% wrong but amazing.

Attached: abraxas-e1520818452137.jpg (2000x835, 214K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wBe13StTKaM

Wrong bridge though

not with that fresh prince flat top

I have no sympathy for people in good physical health who commit suicide. He died a selfish coward.

It brings on many changes

youtubemultiplier.com/5d12a1a190025-etika-is-in-the-drink-tonight.php

Attached: bruh.jpg (458x550, 55K)

>attention
he was mentally ill you fucking troglodyte

>Baby got his feefees hurt
Go bitch about it on your discord server, tranny. Real men are trying to talk here.

Seeing his track reccord this seems likely, I think somewhere in his mind he expected to survive because 'its only water'

I miss him...

Peak american

Nope he posted what was basically a suicide note beforehand

>mentally ill
More like mentally retarded

Niggas can’t swim

That's just peak Brooklyn, America has many peaks

I agree with you, I miss etika allot. Enjoyed his content a fuck ton. but going to Yea Forums and saying stuff like this is useless. This board is full with 12 year old edge lords.

Attached: 5971973a20395589df85fc842ddb136440cf1122_hq.gif (400x266, 550K)

>look mommy i can swear on the internet not like in real life!

You never jumped off a 5m tower in the swimming pool?

He was very clearly manic depressive user. If you're blind to that you might be the retarded one.
He had multiple manic episodes, followed by sudden clarity and immediate crushing depression. that is textbook bipolar depressive.

oh no hes dead :(
quick burn the constitution

t. 16 years old

i started doing it in real life too

Not him, but I call black "people" niggers all the time in real life.

Can someone give me a rundown on this guy?
It just seems like some literally who streamer, why is everyone and their mum acting as if we lost a fucking nobel peace award holder or something.

Attached: 1490362814915.jpg (400x438, 154K)

i dont call them niggers but if i have to say the word i say it freely without censoring or saying n word

youtubemultiplier.com/5d1207b97c435-etika-reacts-to-etika.php

Attached: safdsfdsfasd.jpg (225x225, 8K)

atleast you're not a nigger

based

Pour one out for Drowned Etika!

Attached: 377D73E785AE40BCAAE29A0B9FF1F008.jpg (850x1200, 252K)

we didn't, he just records himself screaming at nintendo announcements and random youtube videos

This seems like obvious bait but I don't know anymore.

Guy who did over-the-top reaction videos, mainly for Nintendo products and Smash Bros.
Became increasingly mentally ill over the past year and an hero'd because no one took him seriously.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I was not paying attention to Etika or any youtuber for some time as I was busy then.

The first time I hear about Etika in almost a year and it is from this. I thought someone had iced him...then I read he was depressed as fuck.

I have not seen his past videos but apparently he did try to kill himself earlier, what the fuck happened in a year?

>Only the survivors say that

[emitting virtue signal]

he wanted to go down like jiraya

Attached: 1560548929059.jpg (425x340, 14K)

Brave sir knight

this shouldn't have made me laugh

Attached: 1501484491002.gif (178x260, 2.28M)

okay snowflake lmao

>being this pussy
heh

Attached: vlcsnap2019062520h07m54s489.png (1280x720, 723K)

>

Attached: gamer.png (496x350, 353K)

haha awesome fuck etika and fuck niggers

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1561455909680.jpg (593x418, 56K)

What's wrong, user-kun?

Attached: jiggle.gif (640x480, 3.74M)

Is this the guy who called boogie fat? Is he dead?

Of course they're gonna say that when they're on fucking camera.

sauce?

You must be a well-adjusted person who has a lot of sex and doesn't spend time talking ill of the dead for amusement.

Not.

>nigger
>dies drowning
pure poetry tbf

vocaroo.com/i/s1iSeBrSVWh5

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: firefox_BpnDFXDKFX.png (832x856, 542K)

this, same. I give black people the benefit of the doubt at first to prove they're not niggers

Fucking hell

Attached: aaayy kek.gif (400x373, 3.85M)

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

Attached: 1536006616529.jpg (358x358, 80K)

Aggressive Retsuko

>anyone who isn't a coddled pussy bitch is 12 years old

Don't you have some onions drinks to be sucking down?

Again, it is like Chad Warden.
If you did not grew up with Yea Forums or youtube before it became worse back in the day, you might been oblivious to him.

He was pretty much a chill guy who did reaction videos, except his were somewhat tolerable and much like Joel from Vinesauce, it was a sort of member of the community, in the sense that I think he posted here too (Well old Yea Forums).

Anyhow he was just a cool guy like chuggaconroy you know, no one can honestly say they have an axe to grind against him.

Kinda like Jewwario, he off himself one day and that is that...I wonder if vidya does make you crazy or if it is a safe haven.

Sucks because I liked his content.

So when is this bitch gonna kill herself? Oh wait women don't actually have feelings I forgot.

No you don't you pussy

imagine posting this on reddit

Attached: 1561490370745.png (1440x1080, 2.4M)

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: 29826.jpg (1108x1477, 151K)

Nami SOS! / Sexy Sailor

bruh, can you at least respect the people that like him?
he was a content creator that made many people have a good laugh

First day on 4channel huh. Maybe gaia online is more suitable for you.

Good.

nigger

the pressure of trying to maintain the persona of "etika" spiraled out of control and Desmond basically lost his mind. He began acting erratically, making decisions on a whim that made no sense, acting out despite not needing to. All manic behavior. Began outright hallucinating at points, claiming to be a god, deluding himself repeatedly thinking that some higher being was doing shit. Screaming out his window that a revolution was coming.
He was hospitalized 3 times, and those doctors didn't do shit for him, except maybe the last one.
Each time was a clear and distinct cry for help but he was so deep into his episodes he couldn't realize it was and would push people away saying they were not loyal or didn't understand him. It was an incredibly vicious cycle, and for someone who used to interact with him in youtube channel threads on Yea Forums and Yea Forums back in 2010, and has been following him ever since, was pretty heartbreaking to watch.

Id say in the last month or so, or maybe even since his last hospitalization, he maybe got medicated in some form, and had a massive amount of clarity smashed in his face. His fanbase, autistic and frothing at the mouth for not understanding mental illness and calling him a joke, his chat dominated by clown emojis and people calling him an attention whore. Him realizing he'd destroyed his career. It all compounded and the clarity led to depression, as happens with manic depressive people. If you watch that final video, he's already come to terms with death. You can tell by how calm he's talking.
It's honestly haunting.

CJ all you had to do was save Etika

Most people who survive jumping suicide attempts say they regret it on the way down. Not all but most

Bros....
youtu.be/PoCLtmMb_3I

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

>going to where he killed himself
never understood this but ok

Based sunnyposter

god i love this video

Attached: 1532973644921.jpg (500x500, 99K)

based

DEDIKA

sorry

Attached: 64_crop.png (555x555, 364K)

If you actually like this nigger you need to leave go back to gaia or reddit or resetera or whatever the fuck. Just leave.

rip etika
you sucked at fighting games but you didn't deserve this

Attached: eika.jpg (350x350, 21K)

Did he leave a note?

youtube.com/watch?v=hXuzAtDvCrg

>WHAT THE FUCK IM MISSIN
Perfect

>no one took him seriously
Like Yea Forums? If anons started to hero'ds because of being mentally ill, loners, no one taking them seriously in real life, this board would die within weeks

That would do nothing in my language. But there are very few blacks where I live anyway.

There is no format support on reddit for this and mods would take it down automatically.

Reddit is way worse than Yea Forums led me to believe. It is more like Something awful on its final days, nothing but ban happy mods and community members that expect you to read a bible worth of rules...if somehow you make it pass that you will realize absolutely no one actually uses reddit but mentally ill people ready to signal their virtues at the drop of a hat.

And I can take or leave it if I please

Women don't really have feelings, they want men to have confidence while babying and coddling them about their own insecurities.

He probably expected to die on impact and not feel a thing. In reality the manhattan bridge is something like 200-300ft high, and from doing research on previous jumpers it would have taken him 3-4 seconds to hit the water and he would reach speeds of up to 70mph before impact. He most likely survived the jump, at best case he blacked out from the broken bones. But more likely he was conscious through the whole event and drowned in the 60 degree water unable to keep himself afloat due to pain and probably not being able to swim because he's a negro.

Attached: 20190625_145342.jpg (810x1214, 483K)

>take a picture of this shit
>post it on social media
>rake in the likes
>masturbate over yourself

Humanity is fucking retarded man.

Then she posted about wanting dick minutes later.

So who's going to defeat Pain now?

ITT: Brainlets who don't understand momentum or pretending to be retarded for retarded jokes

who was this dude again?

lot of people actually dont know that impact can kill with still water. sometimes i wonder if he thought he would swim and have a chance to make it home if he changed his mind

t. 12 years old

She could've at least took off that retarded anime avatar when writting this.

LOW

so not liking streamers because they shit up this board makes you an edge lord?

Nah

God it is pathetic how many zoomers here watched this screaming idiot.
>AAAAAAAAGGHHHHH THAT WAS AWESOME NINTENDO. I NEVER PLAYED A GAME IN THIS SERIES THAT I AM SO EXCITED FOR THOUGH

she doesn't actually give a fuck you should know this by now

I just can't feel bad when a celebrity dies
>dude money can't buy happiness!
Fuck of, it can.

>land in water
>still break your bones
WTF i thought black men were alpha and kangz? whaf kinda fucking sissy ass bitch breaks their bones by getting hit with water?

Heeeey the big man's back, www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com! I was sittin by the phone for two hours. TWO HOURS, the fuckin phone didn't ring. Soon as get up to go take a leak, RING RING RING! I mean, I know it don't only happen ta fuckin me! I mean, I'm sittin down for TWO FUCKIN- THREE HOURS, OF COURSE DA FUCKIN PHONE DON'T RING! SOON AS I GET UP TA FUCKIN DO SUM'IN, RING RING RING! I TELL YA IT'S LIKE SOMEBODY'S FUCKIN WATCHIN YA, WIT A VIDEO CAMERA DEY SEE YA GET UP AN GO TA DA FUCKIN TOILET- WHEREVA DA FUCK YA GOTTA GO- AN DEY RING DA FUCKIN PHONE ON PURPOSE I TELL YA DA FUCKIN WORLD'S COMIN TO A FUCKIN END!!! Y'KNOW, MEN THINK DEY RULE DIS WORLD BUT LEMME TELL YA: WOMEN RULE DIS WORLD! I KNOW GUYS THAT GOT KILLED OVA WOMEN! I KNOW GUYS THAT LIED, CHEATED, STOLE FOR A WOMAN! BROTHAS DAT ALMOST KILLED EACH OTHA DEY DON'T TALK TO ONE ANOTHA NO MORE! BEST FRIENDS DAT ALMOST KILLED EACH OTHA OVER A WOMAN! WOMEN RULE!!!! AN LEMME TELL YA SUM'IN: LIKE DA GREAT ACTOR RAUL JULIO SAID IN DAT MOVIE TA KILL A SUNRISE, "NO MAN SHOULD BE JUDGED FOR WHATEVER DIRECTION HIS DICK GOES! THAT'S LIKE BLAMING A COMPASS FOR POINTING NORTH FOR CHRISSAKES!" ANYWAY- HAHAHAAAA!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!! DIS IS DA BIG MAN!!! DA VOICE!!! DA VOICE O' DA PEOPLE- HAHAHAAAA!!!! AND DA BIG MAN'S ALWAYS, *ALWAYS*, HAPPY TA SEE YA!!!

Attached: I KNOW GUYS THAT GOT KILLED OVER WOMEN.png (1027x706, 682K)

Precisely. It's sickening and probably evil on some level. Pride or Vanity or some shit.

it wasnt for the cunt that killed himself

Did they buried him in that bridge?

>anyone who isn’t an edgy tryhard with utter contempt for everything on earth is a coddled pussy bitch

the screaming idiot was less of a newfag than you, election tourist.

>some shit happens, like an accident, people die, fire,, etc
>the first thing people do is grab their phone to film the moment, even if someone is shooting people down or someone is in the floor in pain

fucking npcs.

According to /x/, it was all a stunt extremely well prepared with the cult, I really don't know how they could trick the media and family with the fake body.

Whats with all the teenagers lately?

I mean, it blew the swimming trunks off of one of my legs and I skipped like a stone when we went a little too fast while tubing. Super fun tho.

>according to /x/
stopped reading there. Not a single good thing has come from there besides scp.

why didn't the gaming community notice that a man who frequently over reacts to video game news is probably mentally unstable and needed help?

Attached: 1312774892771.jpg (1024x640, 49K)

Oh no no my friend. I'm not you.

I didn't even know who Etika was before he went crazy on his apartment. And I couldn't care less about anyone in his Sphere of friends. You probably do since you're a faggot.

>f you watch that final video, he's already come to terms with death. You can tell by how calm he's talking.It's honestly haunting.

Where the fuck was his family?
I mean the internet is retarded, sure, and edgelords are going to edge, but someone should had told him to stop streaming until he got his shit together.

Damn, that is really sad.

user look at the date

I bet she is riding some cock this very moment. When will you faggots learn women do not care one bit? Use them because they only use you.

Someone said he's famous because of this meme. It hurts to think how many good times I've had sharing this over something silly on Twitter with my bros. Guess it can't ever be used again. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable.

Attached: 1512877964121.png (802x523, 783K)

I literally have no clue who this guy is but he's all over v lately. Can someone post one of his more iconic videos or something so i can get a good idea about him

look at your calendar and tell me what month we're in

Maybe this is what everyone wanted? People live for this kind of drama.

PIER

*GULP

Kek

>maybe he regretted it,
Almost everyone who survived a jump said they regretted the moment they let go

just because women are screwed up doesnt mean thats their fate. they can be developed to mature femininity but nobody teaches them anything and there's bad fathers everywhere.

majority of the e-faggots already virtue signaled among social media so theres no hope

i dunno, etika must've recorded himself on Yea Forums or something

her 'best' was probably just lying to him anyway, like past gfs have lied to me.
>if you need to talk im here
>oh i didnt actually mean it
>im breaking up with you now

>where the fuck was his family
His mom was all he had, and he might have pushed her away too. His brother committed suicide in 2010. That mom has lost both her sons to suicide now. What a horrible feeling.

>I am better than random strangers for caring about other random strangers when it benefits me

Money can't buy a healthy mental state.

>spend all day telling each other to commit suicide
>some random internet dude kills himself
>woaah bro, don't joke with that, not cool
what the fuck?

haha did anyone see your wee wee :3?

This bitch breaking up with etika is probably part of the reason he offed himself.

he broke up with her, you retard.

Unlikely from that height. Look up previous people who jumped off the same bridge and most of the time they break some bones, and either die from internal bleeding or drowning.

devs couldn't bother adding in swim animations

Etika was pretty fit, he 100% didn't die on impact. Feels fucking bad.

I’m sorry for betraying all of your trust. I’m sorry for the manipulative things I’ve done, and I’m sorry I never sought help for myself. I’ve made my bed, and now I’ve got to sleep in it. Please learn from my example. Don’t be like me. Don’t push away the people that care about you. I’ve always lived my life as a clown, so I guess that’s all my “legacy” will amount up to. Don’t let this social media shit consume you the way it did me. I pushed away and hurt so many of you. The good times however! MAN were they good. I’ve lived an incredible life filled with thrills and happiness. Even though I always was an odd ball out, I used that as my strength and brought together an incredible community of insane wild bois just like me. God I’ll miss you all so much. I was mentally troubled, and far to stoneheaded to admit it, far too stubborn to face it, and far too scared now to deal with it. God… I’m so sorry I hurt you all so badly. I’m so sorry I betrayed you all. I mislead so many of you, I manipulated, I lied, I shifted blame… I don’t know what awaits me on the other side, but I’m ready to face it. As far as we know, there is no life after death. My time ends now, but if there is a way for me too, I’ll send you all as many blessings as I can from the other side. Thank you all for helping to making my life the incredible tale it was. I’m sorry it had to end on such a heartbreaking note. Though I know for SURE hella people are gonna prolly laugh at it LOL I just hope there’s at least some fresh me-me’s that come of it. I’m dying as a guy hated by a lot of people, so I know you all won’t let me down haha. Well, that’s my cue. Time for me to go. I mean this with every bit of my heart… Take care of yourselves, and of course, as usual, please have yourself a damn good one.

Lmao did this fuck really kill himself? I only watched a couple of his vids. Makes sense acting like a comedic retard for a gigantic audience, daily for years will take a toll on your psyche. This is what every streamer dreams off, the sweet release.

So it's her fault for not sticking around with some mental ill retard?

Attached: Spider Yiikes.jpg (578x900, 296K)

>etika fans calling anyone edgy when they're part of the reason he was suicidal

He only did that to protect himself. He didn't want to be hurt. And now look what she made him do.

>I literally have no clue who this guy is but he's all over v lately
he is a guy who had a shit fanbase that made him mentality ill. He would act over the top and eventually his fake personality overtook him and he went crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=MaS8KU6k6dY

>His brother committed suicide in 2010.
I don't even have a reaction image for this...

So are fans allowed in his funeral or something? Feels like someone should do something for the occasion.

I remember Yea Forums did a card for Iwata before he died and one for the treehouse.

Wholesome Yea Forums is best Yea Forums.

Part of the appeal of being anonymous is the lack of consequences

IDK. It was like... 2013-ish and I was with close family. Water becomes a solid wall if you hit it at high enough speeds.

>he didn't want to be hurt
He's specifically gone on record saying he was the shitty individual in the relationship despite her saying it was both of them at fault.

found another nigger. gives some perspective to what etika did
nypost.com/video/dramatic-footage-shows-nypd-saving-a-man-dangling-from-manhattan-bridge/

If you use them, they will fuck you up that you have treat her bad or done bad things to her.

Yeah I was watching Demo's stream too

She could have gotten him help. But like majority of women she only wanted money and a cock to ride she didn't give a fuck about him otherwise.

Nobody knows if there will be a funeral. Numerous people are organizing memorials on the bridge, and outside youtube HQ as in an old livestream he asked to be buried there.

No but women are guilty of upholding double standards and would want some guy to coddle and baby their retarded mentally ill BPD or something while breaking up with a guy for having depression.

That's all I'm saying incel.

Just saying women do not care one bit. If a man is hurt and needs help women WILL leave. They will not support you.

cool, maybe he should make a youtube video telling us about it. oh w8. dead nigger lmao

i'm glad him being dead means that there will be no more threads about him, fuck all you losers who felt the need to shill your faggot e-celeb.

He only said that on record because he was afraid of getting hurt.

Reminds me of that one comic, where Blue Beetle tells Booster Gold that he is ok with his fate.

Ted then tells Booster to always remember him with a laugh...

based and quaaluded

Because retards were so caught up in the fun they forgot/didn't want to accept reality until it was forced onto them. Then they post suicide hotline numbers and do nothing else. Then it happens again and they do the same thing again. They never think they do anything wrong by not doing anything.

Attached: 1521892505544.png (198x202, 82K)

BASED AND LOW TIER GOD PILLED

Christine stayed with him through everything even after they were apart. Until he forcefully pushed her away and borderline assaulted her on one of his mental episodes where he threw her food away and tried to forcefeed her romaine lettuce.

who's Demo

One of my best friends killed himself and I waited like 10 mins before making suicide jokes. Comedy is the best way of coping with depression.

Thank you user, gonna check that out.

>he doesn't know about the three clamshells

Attached: Demolition Rob.jpg (500x260, 17K)

Isn't that a playable character in that Valve game? Team Fortress or something?

some did. he was too far gone to let people help him. he blocked and removed hundreds of people, friends included in the months leading up to this. purely for reaching out to try to talk to and or help him.

She literally said after he was taken away she was done with him because he would never actually hurt himself.
And look at him now, I swear to god he would still be here if Christine would have just talked to him.
He loved that girl to literal death and the breakup broke him.

Attached: 250px-Demoman.png (250x250, 66K)

She was so fat he was trying to help her

Attached: alicepikacollage.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

Same, I find most of these jokes to be hilarious.
I would be happy if I could make people smile after I die.

So I coincidentally had the opportunity to go to the bridge tonight for the first time (even though I live in brooklyn all my life lol)
Did he like walk across the girders over the street or something? Or just go up with the cars? How the fuck do you kill yourself here

Attached: 20190626_210116.jpg (4032x2268, 3.29M)

>Not a single good thing has come from there besides scp.
So not a single damn thing then.

I loved Adam Sandler in that movie bro. He always cracks me up.

Thats correct pussy

He really sounds regretful about his life. That's too bad. I get that feeling. Not to that extreme but still...

Thanks. Watching now

And? Quote me where I said she should not leave a violent man. I said they do not care and that is true.

>if christine would have just talked to him
>the breakup broke him
he broke up with her
he pushed her away
she cannot be expected to care for a man who she is not in a relationship with after he continuously pushes her away every time she tries to help.

Why was Smash Hype not enough to keep him alive for the next few months?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>killing yourself because of some girl
Sorry zoomer, now find your self a new fake-friend or as I like to call them STREAMERS.

Attached: Mr X.png (839x637, 538K)

All Etika discussion on this board needs to be banned immediately. Not because it's off topic, but because it brings out bitter, racist, edgelord incels out of the woodwork. The underage kind who sit alone at lunch.

nice

m8

Attached: 231329559.jpg (750x739, 40K)

well, this looks like a really respectable girl. Type of girl you wife up and have 3 kids with. Man. Shame he didn't stick her her, huh?

piss on the memorial lol

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
oops i shidded

That's the bread and butter of Yea Forums.

THIS IS ALL HE EVER CONTRIBUTED TO ANYTHING
JUST SCREAMING AT TRAILERS
WHY DO WE MOURN THIS

Because a Dark Souls rep never made it in, fucking Bandai.

>How the fuck do you kill yourself here
Don't do it, user.

Don't have kids alright? Let it end with you

What the fuck is wrong with your brain to think she's obligated to care for the every need of someone she hasn't been with in two years? Why are you such a weak human that you think women are inept yet you also think that much responsibility should be put on their shoulders?

She's an abuse survivor you retard. neck yourself. show respect for a woman next time

He pushed her away because he was mentally unsound, and instead of actually caring about him enough to go to a mental physician and say "No this man is not well" or "Desmond I love you please"
She went on twitter to say "No He'll never hurt himself"
Look at what fucking happened, it's literally her fault that he's dead, everything leading up to his death was to get her attention.
You can literally see it in his eyes and in the way he behaved.

Just let the white teens seethe. It's funnier this way.

I'm a bit naive but I wasn't expecting Yea Forums to worship twitch streamers and reaction vids makers.
I Thought everyone here hated that shit

>underage calling other people underage

lol roastie detected

You almost had me my man. Almost.

Attached: 1556769727385.jpg (612x612, 52K)

i went too far with the respect women line. next time little birdie.

sloths aren't apes.

reminder that when girls push away guys they expect the guy to literally go after them time and time again, this is how retarded women think.

Don't waste time talking about relationships with people that clearly never had one.

Yup I needed help and my wife left me. Fuck women they are all trash.

They are todays celebrities for younger gens, that is why.

Who the fuck is low tier nigger and since when Yea Forums worships niggers?
this place is fucking dead I hate each one of you fucking election underages.

Lots of insensitive assholes on here. They think everything is a fucking joke until one day they get depressed and everything changes.

Life is hard. Try living with depression. It's like having a constant dark shadow in your mind. These fuckers are edgy children. Ignore them. Etika was a nice guy. He deserves better than this disgusting treatment. What if his FAMILY read these disgusting "jokes"?

the arguments Yea Forums in particular puts out against some things are even worse than the vatnik threads on /k/

not every girl wants to be your mommy and have to babysit you ever day of your life. maybe when you're an adult you will realize women like men who have control over their own lives, not little kids who need to be pampered and have their hands held.

I swear to God, it was exactly that line. That's pretty weird you thought that too lol

>and say No this man is not well
she did, multiple times. New York law cannot force him to stay. If he wanted to leave he could leave.
>say desmond I love you
they werent in a relationship, they were good friends.
>it's literally her fault that he's dead
Do you know how retarded you sound?

You too retard. Continue to pull your HAHA LE EBIN CONTRARIAN INCEL attitude and you're going to die alone. You'll think you're just being ironic and funny, until all this shitposting bleeds over and transcends the barrier into reality and begins to warp your actual personality. Just like it did him.

Imagine going on twitter and saying how much you love a nigga and then thinking something like this is okay to type.

Followed up by thirsting on main, Etika even admitted on stream once he still watched her profile. In fact all of these niggas saying Etika blocked them LIVED in new york.
They were not physically being pushed away, he was obviously signing that he needed real in person help.

But everyone is too fucking busy and caught up in themselves to do that, to put that commitment into a person.

Then they wanna act fake and shit on twitter like they loved him his whole life.

They didn't even bother to get on a train to see if this guy was fucking missing.

There are some zoomers who care, but the rest of us are laughing at the dead nigger.

>Etika was a nice guy
gr8 b8 m8

There's a pedestrian walkway underneath

perhaps you went to the wrong chan. I think you might be looking for wizardchan instead.

rebbit pls go

should've replaced the regular Party Rock Anthem with youtu.be/ThFwlsTomsM

You do care, you just post edgy comments to get attention from other sociopathic neckbeards. Try growing up, kiddo. You clearly need to get off this toxic fucking website. I'm not even kidding, I like some of the posts here, but some of you need THERAPY!

Thats exactly what a pussy would say.

youtubemultiplier.com/5d0efe2ad1b72-etika-is-in-the-grave-tonight.php

Attached: 1476486102524.png (632x650, 99K)

Imagine knowing all that shit, Jesus, you people are pathetic worshiping fucking streamers.
Fuck you and fuck your niggers.

Finished it. Can definitely see why he's popular. Im not into YouTube personalities but I can see his appeal

stop making threads about your e-celeb. you want to mourn? keep it to yourself in your discord groups, stop going to anonymous forums for free pity. this is a board about video games, not niggers. nobody gives a fuck about him, he's dead and he has no legacy. reaction content that kids like to consume is not video games.

Joke's on you nigger, I've never even heard of the guy until this suicide shit.
Shouldn't you be in bed? It's a school night.

I thought I wouldn't laugh at this webm but I just did. This settles it. I'll probably go to hell for sure bros...

Attached: 1561465789739.png (509x555, 248K)

Not b8, kid. It's factual. Despite his mental issues, the guy was clearly goodhearted. What did he do that was so wrong? He wanted to have fun and entertain people. Not his fault he was bi-polar, y'all need some damn empathy, this place is awful, you make fun of reddit but at least it has human beings with emotions there, imagine if Etika was your friend or family member, would you make jokes then?

yea but what the fuck do you even use a woman for? besides sex obviously.

>unironically uses the term zoomer and casually uses nigger with intend to offend instead of the original reason users of this website used it casually which was to take power away from the word to make it meaningless just like we did to faggot
Fuck off, election tourist. Your unironic racism and retardation is not welcome despite you thinking you are in good company.

Not him, but I just don't see myself taking any of this serious.
Most people don't even care about mental illness, they pretend to care because some celeb they like is dead, in 2 weeks they will go back to giving 0 fucks about it.

>468225326

holy fucking shit where do all these mongoloids come from?

The point is this, what if Etika was someone you knew? His skin color is irrelevant, not even going to go down that road.

Real mature, troll.

Then how come if you drop a bowling ball off a bridge it doesn't shatter but it does on pavement

So Yea Forums, if a black man can do it why haven't you?

Suck my dick, nigger.

Attached: 1353495636157.jpg (229x220, 8K)

>spend all day calling each other niggers
>BASED AND REDPILLED
>spend all day making fun of trannies suicide rate
>BASED AND REDPILLED
>spend all day telling each other to die
>BASED AND REDPILLED
>spend all day making xenophobic comments
>BASED AND REDPILLED
>someone makes a comment about an e-celeb I don't like
>y'all so soulless wtf man!!!

Attached: Blade.jpg (687x1000, 381K)

itt nice baits

>The point is this, what if Etika was someone you knew?
I'd laugh even harder

3dpd women cause another nigga's life.
Why am I not surprised.

Attached: 1561426255062m.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

>she sold out
F for the queen

All you fuckers making edgy jokes about Etika instead of letting a guy rest in peace because he's popular would fucking hate Terry.

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 15K)

where's the loli porn?

I am a master after all.

Attached: 1371545262699.jpg (960x553, 59K)

that appeal was all a act but it became real. imagine living like that on video 24/7 and what effect that would have on your mind. He always was forced to watch fucked up shit by his fans or worse.

let his death be a teaching to all not to fucking think your fans give a fuck about you. especially black teens

That's why you don't know anyone.

Attached: 1561510620454.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

>hey look at me i can pull an image from kym and pretend its an old file by hitting the randomize filename button on 4chanx, am i le oldfag yet
Your faggotry knows no bounds.

it can buy the best help available
you think rape babies who grew up knowing they;'re bastards are in a better mindstate than a nintenigger who would have never wanted for anything material in his life again because of his popularity and fame, buh his mental state.get proper help or just do the deed faggot, if you're not in it for the long haul even with all those privileges you dont fucking deserve it.

Attached: 1483081821794.jpg (780x688, 52K)

>y'all
Pretty cringe tbqh.

Who?

So why don't they cover the bridge in fencing that leads to an overhang so that you can't jump off it unless you're an acrobatic expert?
I feel like that ought to have happened by now.

I'm a Pre-Columbian oldfag with a 9 inch uncut dick.

Etika was pretty fun and cozy to watch stream. He would also be motivational at times too.

People are attracted to positivity.

I only watched the guy the odd time when Ice Poseidon or Greekgodx wasn't live, wasn't even really a big fan. You don't have to pretend to care, but being callous and sociopathic and making fun of the dead, Also just too soon. It's just plain wrong and fucked up.

It's fine to enjoy dark humor but to do it right after the guy dies is just fucked up. Not to mention, he had a lot of fans.

>missing the point

Sure you would, buddy.

You've lived in Brooklyn all your life but never been on the Brooklyn Bridge? Don't think i believe this one

I literally copy pasted that from the previous post.

>watching """reactors"""
>calling anyone else 12

Zoom-zoom

>most of Yea Forums is depressed suicidal neckbeards
>fellow depressed gamer kills himself
>LOL WHAT A FAG NIGGAR XD

That's Rob Lowe, retard

>this guy thinks hes the only one who has experienced depression in the thread

Attached: 1478789424337.jpg (485x450, 40K)

Attached: img01.jpg (768x1024, 35K)

It's jealousy. He did what none of us have the courage to do.
Fucking nigger

Literally same boat a couple months ago user.

Hope you're managing.

better him then me :)

Who?

HE DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD

any more nudes of this bitch

>too soon
Who gives a shit, it's always too soon for dark humour.
Everyone here clearly has a biased opinion on this subject because they liked this nigger.
Pretty sure you fucks have facebook, instagram, discord to mourn the death of this guy, fuck off, this ain't vidya, making epic reaction vids ain't vidya either.

is that him?

Who the fuck is this e-celeb nigger and why does anyone care about him?

I think Manic-depressive or Bipolar types must have it worst, honestly. I'm depressed and I don't feel much joy anymore, but for other people it's like they become ticking time bombs.

thothub.tv/gmedia-album/alice-pika/

Underaged smashfaggots unironically pollute this board

that's a good way to deal with things laughing, I tried to kill myself once.
This whole thread is super cathartic, I'm having a good laugh with these posts.

If suicide jokes don't make you snicker, you don't belong here nigger.

nah, that's Ben Garrison

Attached: 1561182541260.png (770x743, 155K)

You are fucking amazing

Attached: Well+excuuuuuuuuse+me+mr+pedo+im+just+showing+internet+people+_20c44427b9d8859703ee9d7843d1e9c0.png (325x221, 108K)

so everyone thought he was "le epic angry man" and gave 0 fucks all this time about his mental health?

how do you fail at killing yourself?

>Yea Forums - Dead nigger storage

They're never funny. Period. You can call me a troll or a redditor all you want, which is fine. But even though there are plenty of degenerate, edgy sociopathic children on here there are plenty of reasonable, well rounded, wholesome adults who have a conscience too. I come here for funny trolls and green texts memes, not to see this awfulness.

>The point is this, what if Etika was someone you knew?
i wouldn't be posting it to this fucking board. i would mourn with people who actually give a fuck. go fuck yourself for trying to get a pity party going in a place where it does not belong, you're a waste of oxygen. you're fucking pathetic.

get the fuck off Yea Forums, this summer invasion has been the worst by far.

By being a pussy ass bitch

You can shoot yourself and still make it out alive.

Heeeey the big man's back, www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com! EL DIABLO- THE DEVIL! This Hugo Chavez, in front of the whole United Nations, called President Bush the Devil! I mean common gimme a fuckin break, a dictator! HES A FUCKIN DICTATOR OF FUCKIN VENE-ZU-AYLA! YA KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HE PUT IN FRONT OF DA FUCKIN FIRING SQUAD DAT RED FUCKIN BASTARD! AN HE'S GOT DA BALLS TO CALL PRESIDENT BUSH DA FUCKIN DEVIL?!?! FUUUUUCK YOOOUUU CHAVEZ!!!! FUUUUUCK YOOOOUUU YA RED BASTARD VENE-ZU-AYLAN SUNNOVA BITCH I HOPE YA FUCKIN DIE OF A FUCKIN CANCER YA RED BASTARD!!!! HE'S ONE O' DA RICHEST GUYS O' DA FUCKIN WORLD!!! HE OWNS DAT CITGO OIL COMPANY!!! IF IT WAS UP TA ME I'D THROW ALL O' DA FUCKIN CITGOS OUTTA DIS FUCKIN COUNTRY!!! AND PRESIDENT BUSH?!?! WHATTABOUT YOU?!?! GET UP IN FRONT O' DAT UN AN CALL HIM A PIMP!!! CAUSE DAT'S WHAT HE IS A FUCKIN PIMP!!! YA EVA SEEN DA WAY HE DRESSES?!?! IN DAT FUCKIN RED SHIRT AND RED PANTS?!?! ONLY A FUCKIN PIMP DRESSES LIKE DAT!!! SO COME ON GEORGIE, SHOW ME YA GOT SOME FUCKIN BALLS IN YA!!! GET UP IN FRONT O' EVERYBODY AN CALL HIM A FUCKIN PIMP!!! HE'S NO FUCKIN GOOD- YUGO SHAVEZ!!! FUUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUU CHAVEZ!!!! FUUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUU CHAVEZ!!!! I'M AN AMERICAN, AND IM PROUD TA BE AN AMERICAN!!!! DIS IS DA BIG MAN!!! DA VOICE!!! DA VOICE O' DA PEOPLE!!!!! AND DA BIG MAN'S ALWAYS, *ALWAYS*, HAPPY TA SEE YA!!!

Attached: FUUUUCK YOU CHAVEZ.png (1029x710, 915K)

Hey, Yea Forums! What do ya call bigfoot's girlfriend?
A SNATCHsquatch!

I feel like all you tubers are just faking everything but guess not all of them

He didnt swim so good

Attached: ySoWklX.png (640x360, 259K)

why are people trying to force us to mourn the death of some random streamer?

Thread theme
youtu.be/P2Kns4IP92Y

He's a smash player or something? That's it? Jesus, you'd think someone actually important died the way everyone's crying about it. Virtue signalling has gone too far.

Jim Carrey?

Actually got an audible hah out of me. Impressive. Cheers user.

Attached: tumblr_oxy489an2s1w1kerio1_1280.jpg (1280x1219, 471K)

You’re right, based on the stories of survivors, it seems as though most jumpers regret it on their way down. Probably because their lives are flashing before their eyes.

no way homo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6nOkdeNKs

Post faggots crying over etika

youtube.com/watch?v=OIdMmyY8Spw

Terbear was a god

Attached: Terry prophet.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

I would post your mom, but it's a blue board

Grow tf up, you damn child. People have feelings, I was a huge fan of Etika, he was a funny and decent dude. It's fine to have emotions, fuck you!

>You don’t even know him why are you whining
>Because he brought smash reaction to life. I've watched him since the beginning of his career. He was the only YouTuber I truly enjoyed watching

Attached: dis nigga.jpg (242x251, 8K)

It's surprisingly easy. For example, you could take the full blast of a shotgun to the face and still be alive.

This shit bag is trying so hard to get over riding off of Gooteck's fame and then stole Rip's show's name. I can't stand him.

>All you fuckers making edgy jokes about Etika instead of letting a guy rest in peace
he's dead, get over it you fucking loser.

>instead of letting a guy rest in peace because he's popular would fucking hate Terry.
what does he have to do with a dumb nigger who gets shilled on this board only because of LE EPICK SMASH REACTION XDDDD

people actually looked up to him? Kek

this is Yea Forums noy /an/ wrong board REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>decent dude
didn't this nigga pretty much told his fans to fuck off?
I'm never going to understand blind fanboyism
and why the fuck do we have to deal with zoomers worshiping their e-celebs here? go to reddit or some other place dedicated to him.

>YOUTUBERS AND STREAMERS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND
YOUTUBERS AND STREAMERS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND

T.faggots crying over etika

b-b-but I donated, I'm important!

Attached: This is your brain on girls.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

Stop pretending that this is some nobody and that you don't care about e-celebs. The new internet frontier has made it so that we now have the ability to bond with other people without ever having met the other person. Even if you didn't care for etika you know who he is. It is impossible to live under a rock in this modern day and age because if it wasn't Yea Forums who told you who etika was then it was some other aspect of the internet or real life friends with internet connections. EVERYONE on the internet has a favorite e-celeb so don't pretend that this is a literal who because that is impossible on the web. Now pay the man respect or your favorite internet friend might suffer the same fate.

>That negro went and did something rash:
>He jumped off a bridge and took a splash!

Attached: gruntilda.png (829x1249, 454K)

>all of the comments on this video
youtube.com/watch?v=yd3M0wAEtEg
so many virtue signalling npcs

Attached: 1556633853571.jpg (286x284, 10K)

what if I don't watch streamers?

I mean, I literally never watched the guy myself, but someone dying is a downer, when you get older and people around your age die it sets alarm bells off in your head.
That said I do laugh at the smash pic and the GTAV webm, doesn't change the fact that reflecting on your own mortality isn't some "zoomer shit", it's quite the opposite

No clue. Ask a physicist.

Nah.
youtube.com/watch?v=ITLpdASZO5M

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

OOF

I honestly only understood half of what you said.
If you could articulate your point using slightly less buzzwords that are fluff to your sentence that would be neat. It gets harder for me to read when I'm tired.

kino

Because a human body isn't as dense as a bowling ball you fucking ding dong

>le sekret club is only for edgy bros like me!!!
t.election tourist

>26 subs

Phew, thank god I had adblock on, I almost gave (you) 0.001 of a cent!

>zoomers
I'm 27 and a huge fan of Etika, first off.

>I'm never going to understand blind fanboyism

>what is being a fan of someone
Not a fan boy, a FAN. Big difference, fucko.

Also it's called being a reasonable person on the internet. Crazy concept I KNOW!

>go to reddit
I already do, I come here to laugh at morons and cringe at edgy mancihldren posting behind their cheeto encrusted laptops laughing at their lame ass edgy unoriginal jokes

Yea Forums:
>Zoomers are idiots for donating money to streamers and believing that they're actual friends
Also Yea Forums:
>It's totally okay to love anime girls over real life girls! W-who cares if they're not real?

Anime girls cant break your heart user

I see, it's up to me to end this. Very well.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME

Thank you. I'm big fan of many streamers (Including: Sodapoppin, Reckful, Greekgodx, Etika, Dr Disrespect) Because they're entertaining and yes, I do have bonds with SOME of them. The ones who I feel like really let me inside their brain on days when I feel down. It's like having a real friend since I have none IRL. It's a nice experience, anyone doubting it has never experienced it and is missing out. Etika was great at making me laugh and connecting with me. Seeing him made my day. These guys are just jealous of the impact he had.

fuck off with your e celeb shit, for fucks sake 300+ replies

Attached: 1496185060759.jpg (400x400, 20K)

But they can never truly love you back

He had literal blocks of NY shut down as he was transported to a mental ward. Actively turned down help from friends and professionals. I've wasted half my life dating girls (most had masters degrees) who ended up diagnosed BPD/borderline/shizo/etc who've killed themsleves or made attempts, more than probably anyone here, and been in therapy for it over a decade because of it. Mental health issues make NO sense and you can't stop these people from an hero'ing if they're set on it. There is no reasoning, no closure, etc. Even MH "professionals" only barely understand why this stuff happens.

Sad to see someone who seemed reasonably successful take their life, regardless. Social media/influencer/YT'er culture seems like a breeing ground for this type of dysfunction.

Attached: dtg-youtuber-arrested-etika-2019-05-03-bk01_z[2].jpg (1200x900, 129K)

the same could actually be said about your post, i couldn't really understand your point, what does terry, a schizophrenic. have to do with a video game reaction youtuber?

are you one of those simpleton fucktards who think there are only 3 people that post on this board at any time?

ironic coming from someone seeking sympathy over an anonymous imageboard. go look for your pity somewhere else, maybe you will get it if you kill yourself, desu.

>act like a fanboy
>I'm just a fan bro :)
also
>anyone with a different opinion than me is a cheeto whatever
Get some help nigga.

Not my problem platforms like Youtube encourage mental illness.

Hold Youtube responsible for this. It's clear most of these bums off the streets can't handle being a 'celebrity' and start wildin' the fuck out once they get a bit of money.

This is why actors in Hollywood get carefully vetted before they are 'allowed' to become major stars - not everybody is cut out for it.

Let this be a painful lesson to everybody - you need to have your shit together once under the public limelight or you're going to do stupid shit like this guy did and possibly off yourself early.

Nice, actual redditspacing and it doesn't looks like obvious bait!

I have been hearing older old heads talk about Quaaludes since the '90s, but never once have I heard them describe WHAT they felt like. Were they an upper like coke? A milder upper like Adderall? An opiate like heroin? A different opiate like Oxycontin or Opana? A tranquilizer like Xanax and Ativan? WHAT WAS IT? There's literally 3 dozen drugs I can think of that all produce slightly different highs. Why can't one of them compare it to something modern?

This desu.

>tfw this song is what that weird looking Knuckles was known for before that whole "DO YOU KNO DE WEI" thing took off.

reminder that when his death was announced it was stickied by the mods. this is infact vidya related so shitposters fuck off

Attached: 1531869609362.jpg (596x739, 35K)

I wasn't trying to make a big point. I was just saying a thing.

Good, but not quite.
youtube.com/watch?v=wggAum4GIKg

>tears of war
>gaylo
>wii mote deel-doh
wonder what that fag is up to these days, still rolling around in his parents escalade

yikes you should go back to /r/Yea Forums and stay there

I wish all blacks committed suicide desu

Neither can real women

they were Barbiturates, basically date-rape drugs.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1459649985588.jpg (669x316, 49K)

>dissing on /r/Yea Forums
Yikes. It's a fun place, chill bruh

>tfw my sister's phone video of an old hotel in her town burning down got used on the local news

Not caring about some random nigger on the internet doesn't mean you hate everything and everyone around you.

>good physical health
Yeah user because that's all someone needs to be happy. Get out of your incel cave retard. The world isnt just about chads

>thinking physical fitness has anything to do with surviving a big fall into water
Mike Tyson in his prime would just as likely die as a skinny twink. Velocity has more to do with your odds of survival than being in shape you moron. Also he was high on opioids, he probably wasn't even able to fully comprehend the situation

because there are plenty of underage + the mentally ill who think reaction youtubers are quite literally their best friends while feeling like they need to keep everyone who they think feel the same way up to date on the information. no doubt if it was not stickied you would have seen 6+ threads all made by different idiots in shock and awe that their epick youtuber killed themselves like omg he was so vibrant and exciting in his videos!

Got married, apparently runs his own business

Jesus user

Listen here Carlos just because you don’t show your face in your post doesn’t mean I don’t know it’s you

>first day on 4chin xd
imagine spending almost 20 years on here and not maturing one bit

Attached: 1348368921867.jpg (217x223, 8K)

Killing yourself doesn't solve your problems, if you think it does you're a coward.

>he said posting a reaction image of Will Smith pretending to be a teenager

>Chad warden
>Virginia polytechnic Institute
BROS

>Killing yourself over pussy

Nothing of value was lost.

@all the trolls making tasteless jokes about etika

Attached: aq1nO1Q_700b.jpg (640x810, 62K)

So I'm guessing it was a similar downer type feeling like Xanax then. because the downer feeling from opiates is euphoric, but the downer feeling from benzos is like being drunk on the worlds strongest moonshine and I hate that shit. I'm guessing I probably wouldn't like them.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hpM3pTt02c

Attached: jimmie.png (317x317, 190K)

Why give a shit now that he's dead? His friends didn't help him for real, his ex called him a lunatic, his parents clearly didn't give a shit since they never got him the help he needed, people encouraged his drinking and bullshit and even made fun of him. Why all this bitching and crying for someone most people only used to get a few laughs out and that's it?

His friends and parents tried multiple times to help him, but lost interest when he kept faking his own suicides. I have an aunt the same way, you can only say PLEASE DON'T DO IT I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE VALUABLE, AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU" so many times before you realize you're being manipulated. Fuck etika

i wonder if he was blasted out of his mind drunk when he did it. it takes balls at least

herd the nigger cattle
herd the nigger cattle

Maybe I got driven over it at some point, though that wouldn't have been recently by any means
Never actually walked on it though, thats for sure.

Attached: 1398469523698.jpg (350x335, 27K)

I'm gonna miss him man. His positivity was infectious, always gave me a pick me up whenever I watched his stream. Hope it was a peaceful ending. Rest in peace.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT THIS ISN'T VIDYA.
>e-celeb dead
>nigger dead

Fucking zoomers are taking this board to the next level of garbage.

>loves Etika
>call others 12
how ironic

Attached: 14469940601940.gif (328x321, 2.79M)

Attached: Etika reacts to depression.gif (500x438, 3.57M)

You're an underage faggot, no one gives a shit about this retarded nigger e-celeb.

Kill yourself, you can join him.

>lost interest
You never lose interest in someone you really love. This guy clearly didn't have someone that actually loved him, only "friends" that "helped him" with nice words and shit
Didn't look drunk in his sorry video, probably just took the dive.

There was nothing peaceful about it

kek

Attached: 1559008454619.jpg (403x377, 18K)

>I really enjoyed watching some guy scream like crazy and fake overreact to smash character reveals omg such good quality content

fucking yikes

F

Amazing how edgy you fags are about death

I bet you fags would piss your pants instead of shrug it off if you felt mortality.

Attached: delet.png (658x199, 305K)

Jesus christ.

Attached: Carth.jpg (320x320, 46K)

You're retarded, dude literally faked his own death multiple times. It's not healthy for someone to stay invested in someone like that, not that you'd know fucking anything about that, you'd rather grandstand about how you would patch adams his sociopathy out of him

if your brain is that screwed up, you have 2 options. You take a cocktail of medication for the rest of your entire life, with monthly doctors visits where they increase this, decrease that, adjust this, while you spiral out of your mind in a fog, or you live with the bi-polar and eventually end up arrested and in prison for your 3rd felony arrest in 6 months. looks like he chose neither and again, this is why you hear that oft repeated platitude "Mental Health is not taken seriously in this country." There's a reason.

>Shadow of a guy on the bridge in the distance
>"Oh who's that? who's that guy chat?"
>Camera zooms up, shadow resembles a figure of a black guy with a guile haircut
>"Who's that?! CHAT WHO'S THAT?!"
>Light finally hits the shadow figure, it is revelead to be Etika
>"OH SHIT NO WAY, NO FUCKING WAY, IT IS ETIKA GOD FUCK WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO CHAT?! IM SO HYPEEEED!"
>Etika jumps off the bridge
>"OH GOD HE DID IT , HE DID IT , CHAT AAAAH SO HYPED CHAT!!!!"
>Etika hits the water, bones are broken, probably still alive but his brain shut down already at this point
>"CHAT THIS IS SO HYPE!! I NEVER EVER SEEN THAT GUY BEFORE BUT IM SO FUCKING HYPED BECAUSE I KNOW SOME GUYS WHO KNEW HIM!!"

Attached: final hypestination.png (1000x563, 504K)

NO ASS

But user, we ain't gonna post the motherfucker.

>m-m-muh e-celeb nigger is dead
>w-w-why don't you show s-s-some re-re-respect!

You're a faggot, people die and kill themselves every day, this isn't any different except the fact that the guy was some nigger with an audience of estrogen-filled zoomers.

Attached: 1547698106476.jpg (819x1024, 176K)

crying about someone who killed themselves is the most beta shit you can do, its big unfortunate, but dont be a fag

I don't even know the guy you clown.

Attached: delet2.png (640x182, 193K)

No shit Id piss myself if I was about to die, I enjoy living you faggot.
t. Someone who cleans and dresses bodies for a living

Attached: 1544169544792.png (1280x960, 1.56M)

No it just gets rid of them. Which might be exactly what some people think they want when they’re emotional and depressed but then you can think clearly sometimes

>I don't even know the guy
don't try to play it off after getting defensive

Mods also banned all the projared threads saying it was e-celeb drama.

Sure, whatever you say fag.

>tfw /fit/ and aestetic

Keep mirin jobrah

LMAO

>baby's first day on Yea Forums
>'i've heard of people being edgy on here so i'll do that too to fit in!'

Attached: 1560337814908.gif (300x236, 2.85M)

>He died a selfish coward.
He's a nigger, go figure.

Attached: 59823294_1070459923153472_7255056802193080320_n.jpg (500x375, 57K)

You're right, but there are tons of edgy neckbeards in here, ignore them. They're just attention deprived, so sad.

ahem

Attached: 1558032276033.png (651x798, 714K)

swimming in clothes is hard. try it. most people cant.

i cant mourn people im not aware of

>baby's first day on Yea Forums
>why people wont mourn my favorite e-celeb nigger, i enjoyed donating to him just to hear him say my name!

Holy fuck the reddit tranny influx is real.

Attached: 1547788196649.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>if you are bipolar you will eventually break the law and shit will happen

What the hell of world is this? Bipolars can have a fucking life despite their eternal issues

That's because one of the mods was a friend of his. You can tell because faggot mod kept trying to keep it structured as a "who cares if some eceleb cheated on his wife" and not a "projared solicited nudes from 15 year old boys" thing

Who here has a thing for women humiliating them and laughing at them?

"Yeah, dude. I totally called a guy that killed himself a faggot and a nigger on Yea Forums. *high pitched laugh* Yeah bro! What a fucking - uh - black guy! Haha! I sure look cool when I make those unfunny, lame, tired jokes. I got 3 WHOLE replies! Anyone who isn't an edgy child like me is a faggot!"

Attached: 1511384167_nick pic.png (315x493, 296K)

Of all the shit you could complain about on this board. People die every day and it's fucking awful, sure. But humor is one of the ways people cope with unbearable shit. But suicide is a coward's way out regardless.

Jumping off a bridge and drowning sounds like a bad way to off yourself if you don’t die on impact you’re probably going to wish you haven’t jump but it would be too late because you would have broken a bone then drown.

Honestly I think he should have just did drugs if he wanted out but on the other hand I don’t think he really thought this out

Attached: DCB17B95-8A2D-489C-BFD6-ED466FC27F7A.jpg (750x903, 133K)

I extend a genuine unironic Yikes to you, you have to be 18 to post here

>Someone
I said friends and family in plural you moron, of course looking for a suicidal person alone will take a tool on you, this guy clearly had noone to look after him except his gf for a while. But hey, whatever works for you. Try not to feel to bad when your aunt off herself for real

>Imagine being such a sheltered fag that you don't realize how the world really is

Yeah I love worthless minorities, trannies and Muslims too!

Attached: 1553082196717.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Now you're just putting words in my mouth lmfao
I'm just pointing out how you sound.

Problem is the jokes here aren't funny. They're about as funny as Amy Schumer. Not to mention people here are just edgy assholes, Etika was a decent dude.

Also the suicide = cowards way is BS. Suicide takes balls, even if it's a really dumb thing to do. And yeah overall it's running away from your problems which is cowardly, but the actual act? If it wasn't scary. more would do it.

Attached: god-damn-thats-edgy-29805528.png (500x355, 73K)

>this is how reddit tranny copes
Haha, pathetic.

>funny as Amy schumer
Did you accidentally find this thread on Facebook or something?

I wonder what he meant when he said “ things are catching up to him and he has to pay for what he has done but he’s too pussy to deal with it”

Probably going to jail for hitting the cop?

>on medication

My point was without medication that's where they'd be. I had an ex-gf with a bi-polar mother. I swear to God, I heard enough crazy stories about what she saw and heard her mom do when she was just a kid, I still think about them sometimes and shudder.

>Look at me, I hate everyone, I'm so cool xD

One day you'll grow up and realize we're all just human beings. Though you're a stupid one who tries to be edgy to win internet points with depressed neckbeards on Yea Forums... oof

I kinda want to go to the bridge and steal all the nintendo shit

>giving the world, your life, society, your family, and your friends the finger in one move that's lights out eternally
Suicide is probably the ballsiest thing ever

how many days untill everyone forget about this nigger

Attached: gaytika.jpg (758x455, 97K)

I don't associate with niggers.

Like what sexual stories or what

>One day you'll grow up and realize we're all just human beings
Some of us are, then again, you're just a sheltered "feel-good" faggot isolated from reality.

Dude, noone cares about your 7th grade philosophy lesson. You aren't woke, you're just being a huge faggot

>nigger stealing from another nigger
Cool

oh no no no no no no

Attached: etika2.webm (480x360, 2.31M)

While you faggots are arguing over Etika and shit, I shall be listening to screeching chimp sounds so we can remember the last moments of Etika. Any of you fine lads care to join in?
youtube.com/watch?v=S8rRladhM1g

reminds me of Tarantino dialogues

Liar. No one talks about being on Yea Forums in their real life. I come on here, I'm like Batman. I put on a cowl and a cape, and live an alter ego. In my daily life I'm mild mannered Bruce Wayne. But at night... I'M BATMAN!!!

I mean, either I take them or the guys that clean up the shit later do.

Honestly, what would say his legacy is?

Attached: 1513797571275.png (346x327, 106K)

The only one isolated from reality is you, holy shit the irony is palpable. You guys must live in a trailer park with the mindset you have. It's so toxic, it's scary. You must not have any love in your life, you guys live in fear. So sad... so sad.

I'm literally just speaking facts. Only ones in denial are the people I'm referring to.

You really need to mature, you guys sound like the angsty weirdos I see kicked out of my college classes. You guys don't stand a chance with your mindset. Enjoy being perma-virgins with no friends with your sad, toxic, sociopaths, narcissistic attitudes. When the bell tolls, don't come crying to me, kids. ;)

Youve got a point, Yea Forums sucks. We should leave, you first

Entertaining manchildren and actual children

That black guy with retarded hair who screamed.

MEWTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Being an entertainer, a comedian, a pro-gamer

Without meds is plain stupid. There are deceases you have no choice but to take meds and someone, be family or friends, needs to "force" you to seek a doctor and get help. Even if you dont feel better than you thought you would be, sometimes a little better is better than nothing.
The only excuse I give for suicide are those deceases there are no cure and that person is in bed with pain all the time.

And yeah, bipolar sucks. Changes of mood can be pretty crazy

Holy shit the fag-tier cope.

>The only one isolated from reality is you
Move to Africa, or some shithole in the Middle East and see how these "humans" live and treat each other. Fucking suburban faggot, I am now certain that you never traveled around the world.

>I'm literally just speaking facts
Like what, are you fucking high on estrogen?

As previously mentioned, you're just a sheltered feel-good faggot.

Attached: 1561320316241.webm (576x544, 875K)

No not sexual stuff. The one that sticks with me the most, before she got medicated, when they still ahdn't diagnosed her and she was having manic episodes, she would hear her Mom alone in her bedroom. Rocking back and forth by herself and talking to no one out loud. She said one night she heard her say out loud"...but I can't kill them! They're my children!" She was the middle child, her older sister who was only like 7 or 8 had to gather up her and her youngest sister and take them out of the house in the middle of the night. Their dad was at work, he worked 2 jobs, her 8 year old sister took a 6 year old and a 3 year old out of the house in the middle of the night. That's only one story.

eh, I've seen better

>no argument
ME USE AD-HOMINEM AND POST SHOCK IMAGE TO BE COOL

Good one, Darwin.