Judgment

Ah yes, now thats what I call experience

Attached: 20190626_190225.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbjav.com/dandy-400-the-do-woman-only-is-the-ali-bu乃-miku-fuck-saddle-tide-cum-in-megachi-○-port-of-the-worlds-largest-for-the-loss-that-do-not-know/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>drinking fake nip beer
lmao i bet you know like a semester's worth of japanese too

nihongo ha chyanto wakarimasu

>kirin ichiban

Asahi super dry tastes way better

theyre both basically the corona and heiniken of japan. both are trash water

You spelled sapporo yebisu wrong

why are you so far from the tv nigg

>that viewing distance

>alcohol
cringe

>using romanji
あなたは日本がからくない

兄貴・・・

>popular things are inherently bad
Fuck you. Asahi is a legit good dry beer.

You must have excellent eyesight

this is the perfect beer
simply refreshing

Attached: bintang.png (350x455, 96K)

Better than every other countries' pisswasser

Attached: 20020-19912_d.jpg (300x300, 87K)

Ok! Mr. Japanese weeaboo Man's gonna tell us about his homeland and ancient customs!!!!

Did your great great grandfather fight for Japan! During ww2!!?

>romaNji
>karakunai
bakayarou

I was never to get behind beer.

Attached: 1540586254430.jpg (900x1200, 64K)

kirin is literally brewed in america though lmao.

あなたは日本語が話せますか?

Using the latin alphabet to represent japanese words is called romanji in English. The latin alphabet is called romaji in Japanese or ロマ字

romaji is romanji for romanji in japanese.

さ〜まだまだペラペラじゃないんだけどぉ バカなアメリカ人でも ワルくないんだ とオモう。
ところでさ、ここから「あなた」をツカわないほう がいいんだよ、トクメイくん。

KIRIN BEER IS KIRIN PISS!

Its bot that far and its 55". I can see perfectly fine, thank you
I genuienly hate this beer, it tastes like fucking lemonade
Im not good with 40% unless its mixed gin or whiskey on rocks. Vodka is absolut worst

Attached: 20190525_192334.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Is the game actually worth getting? It looks like just a filler game before Shin RGG, and I'm tempted to pass just so I can let the series cool off a bit more.

What are the chances of me getting jap pussy in japan?
I'm 6,2 spic with athletic body,I look like pic related just with a bit uglier nose.

Attached: Jacob-Black-Twilight-Taylor-Lautner-d.jpg (500x573, 41K)

零パーセント

Its really good, overhauled and new minigames,story is also really good, can be dark and also funny with no relation to yakuza besides some names dropped. Its great spin off.
You have money?

>alcohol

I told you in the last thread, brown people are not attractive to most japanese women. You're seen as low IQ ooga boogas, which you are.

Nothing like an ice cold Kirin

Attached: 8DB3D791-51C0-49FE-9A57-D6ABAF9B4CE7.png (1640x1689, 1.82M)

>alcohol

looking forward though to when judgement and fist of the north star come to pc

>he didn't follow the ultimate guide for learning jap

Attached: 1548033310564.png (1542x552, 77K)

Japanese beer is fucking awful. After living there for years, I got so fucking sick of that bland watery shit. It's american-tier.

>not using the REAL ultimate guide

Attached: 1559882294228.png (1080x1920, 397K)

What does バカなアメリカ人でも mean
Surely its not でも as in but right?

>talking about japan
>still somehow manage to make it about America
This is some serious mental illness. People like you need to seek help.

>not drinking pic related exclusively
pathetic

Attached: ogplb.jpg (207x404, 29K)

This looks really comfy. Unlike you, I have a big problem - I sit way too close to my TV. Can't help it.
Post more pics of your pussy. Not boipussy; your cat.

>trying to read when you only know 600 words
is this bait?

Attached: 20180930_173654.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

it's seriously enough. You're not gonna know half the words you encounter while reading either way

Cute.

It's only enough if you're reading books for 5 year old kids or something.

It's enough for childrens manga. Thats the language larpers way of learning.

Kirin is my go to shit beer when I play games ony my off evenings. Cheap 24oz cans at the corner shop.

idk why you guys are commenting like you've tried it. Trust me, I jumped right into manga and anime after only doing 600 words and it was totally fine. The easiest way to learn the words you need to read some book X is to read the fucking book X and get those words out of it

Any Erdinger / Franziskaner fans here?

The point is to start reading so that you don't fucking sit around anki droning, but rather encountering words in their natural use so you can form strong memories of them. 0% chance you'll remember 法廷侮辱罪 if you just ankidrone it with no context, but 80% chance you will when 成歩堂 gets slammed by 狩魔 in court during case 4 of 逆転裁判1.

Likewise, you'll remember 戦う a lot easier when you see it to start fighting in Final Fantasy/Pokemon/etc than if you try to remember it through some dumb meme tier mnemonics and flashcarding all day long.

It's a slow going process no matter what. Anki can help give you a small edge if you dedicate a tasteful amount of time to it for certain things, but you should work towards enjoying material in the language and abandon Anki eventually no matter what.

でも means でも, it has a broader meaning than "but" and in this case it may be easier for you to think of it as the て form + も rather than a stand-alone でも

God. I don't ask much of you but I need you to use your Lord-powers to make this user be my friend. Amen.

Haha, but why? Because I love cats? BTW, pic related is my poorstation, so you can see how fucking close to TV I am, and this my choice of beer.

Attached: IMG_20190429_154202.jpg (3264x1840, 859K)

Is there a hanzhí for "beer" or has it been replaced by the gatagana altogether?

Unironically drinking anything else.

Attached: 1533350632285.jpg (596x587, 38K)

>drinking commercial trash

I have seen 麦酒 written with ビール for furigana, unironically, in a manga once before.

It was literally only the once, and nobody would ever actually do it for real.

I am a pretty big fan of Katakana being used as a stand-in for "big" words that are certainly expected to be written in Kanji, to make sure the reader is aware of that fact. This, mostly from playing ancient ass games that only have Kana or very limited Kanji capability.

OFC that doesn't help learners at all, but it's realistically the only way I could ever see Japanese working without Kanji.

Even though I enjoy a lot of Japanese media, learning Nip just seems like a waste of time compared to other things I could spend my time learning like programming or self-defense or an instrument, and I'm already too lazy to do those things so there's basically no chance of me making a real commitment to learn.

Satan temps humanity away from God's light a little more every day. And I was asking for the divine friendship of the user who asked to see your cat.

Not the heretic sitting forty-five feet from their 55" television.

Attached: e31bd82.jpg (828x828, 96K)

That beer is terrible.

I can find better shit here for less than $0.5.

Oh no. I'm just an idiot. God is truly great. I play in my room or living room. Depends on if I'm off.

girl name? image search doesn't lead anywhere-

Thank you, fellow man'yoganaboo. I was curious since "beer" must be quite an old word, but nonetheless I'm glad it's not a rune

Um what the fuck you on? It was user who asked me(heretic) to see my cat, who replied to you, you moron

Op here. Another beer I like

Attached: grimbergen-blonde-33cl.jpg (650x750, 33K)

phoenix pee

Dude why are sitting so far away from that tiny TV?

>zooming in the camera

Just move your couch up nigger what the fuck

But what about all the bbc jav I see? I get what you mean though, only the dirtiest sluts in Japan would go for bbc.....

And I looove sluts

I drank one of these recently, it fucking sucked.

Just perspective user
Please stop bullying me. The tv is plenty big and easy to see

What are some good blacked jav? I havent kept up much with scene lately. Last good one I saw was ssni-485 and pred-159

>all this fucking shit beer taste
Stand aside niggers
Where my central euro bros at

Attached: visual_biere_003.jpg (1820x770, 295K)

>all that foam
>not pouring your beer in a glass

Glass is reserved for good beer

Praise the Lord! And beer.

Attached: IMG_20190624_100123.jpg (1840x3264, 1.01M)

fbjav.com/dandy-400-the-do-woman-only-is-the-ali-bu乃-miku-fuck-saddle-tide-cum-in-megachi-○-port-of-the-worlds-largest-for-the-loss-that-do-not-know/
This is pretty popular id think

The Dunkel is my personal favorite

Then why did he buy a bad beer in the first place. Good beers aren't necessarily expensive. Also yall fags dont know good beers until you tried Quebec microbrews.

>yall
Filtered

misread that as
>KIRIN
>first piss

Attached: cP6M5t2.png (152x254, 40K)

>drinking beer in any capacity?
why are beerlets so delusional? vodka is better in any way
>tastes better
>more taste options
>more strength options
>doesn't make you bloated as fuck
>don't have to piss every half a bottle
>cheaper alcohol-content-wise
>can mix with shit if you don't like the taste

Attached: belvedere-vodka-500-ml.jpg (1196x1595, 112K)

What do you mean senpai ?

>Not drinking obscure european beer which gets made in 100 or so km from your hometown

Attached: tc481lavas-kc493nic586a-vilkac48du-alus.jpg (641x800, 176K)

You jackass, vodka doesn't taste better it's just to get hammered. I like to drink one beer here and there, also hops have a sedative effect which makes the effect much better than the retarded effect of alcohol which relies on triggering adrenaline.

Cheers
Vodka is ezcuse to get wasted, beer is for savouring

>vodka is for getting hammered
only if you can't hold your liquor, and nobody is making you drink like a caveman

>trying to appear elitist about being a fucking degenerate

You already outted yourself when you complained about having to piss with beer because all you know is drinking a 12 pack you trailer park trash.

DRINK BEER

YOU BITCH

Attached: 1551683693079.jpg (497x351, 32K)

>swastikas
RACIST
Where can I get some looks amazing

>he streamed recently for the first time in years

Attached: 1417374364354.png (166x166, 14K)

Are you my fucking soft beer nigger? I can't stand alcohol in beers. Give me all the booze you want but alcohol in beers is fucking yuck to me.

Attached: 1561404944347.png (1024x1024, 642K)

What the fuck is wrong with you

It's like I'm literally tasting vomit. I don't fucking know. Meanwhile soft beers give you all that raw, sour taste of hops and they're still super refreshing.

Attached: 1541063902007.jpg (750x1107, 75K)

In Latvia. I dont think it gets exported

can you type the name out for me so i can google it
cant do it with my filthy english language

Hey, weebs. I'm 21, do I have a chance of learning Japanese? I want to learn it to watch New Japan with Japanese Commentary.

Attached: BBo3c-IrtE9QjxzOdZq-q1RjnD1KO8nkS2YnvRFraxI.png (567x680, 223K)

I didn't know you had letters Č, Š and Ž in Latvuan alphabet. I feel so dumb now.