Finally get full time job and have money to buy new games

>finally get full time job and have money to buy new games
>too tired from work to actually play and enjoy the new games
kill me

Attached: lily.png (871x1249, 2.5M)

>too tired to play games
I'll never get that, games were never a chore to me I play them when I'm resting. Unless I'm 100% exhausted then I'll sleep

You're supposed to have sex after work not play with kids toys

False flagging neet
Take a shower and get a job

I don't have a gf yet

Try playing them before you go to work you fucking idiot. There's no rule that says work has to be the start of your day.

Having sex takes like half hour max

its only like that for a little while

unless you're an absolute lazy fat pile of shit

lily collins is so beautiful brehs...

I'm starting to get used to the workload and there is a really qt girl I'm working with who seems to like me more each day
But its still hard

I want lilly collins to sit on my face

this is why we need to end capitalism tbqh

Attached: munky.png (98x98, 18K)

>finally get job
>work slowly tires me out and gets me jaded to the point where I'm too tired to do anything and nothing excites me anymore

The no excitement thing would be terrifying if I actually cared. It sucks

There's no time to do anything

I do this, go to bed early and wake up very early, and play before going to work. It's somehow comfy as fuck to awaken when it's still practically the night anyways, it's probably because I fucking hate having to hurry up on mornings. I want to spend hours drinking coffee and playing vidya, not even mad for having to leave the house then. Other than mornings playing is mostly limited to weekends and days I'm "working" from home like today. Going to start working on those CTR relics soon.

Attached: beach coco.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

That's just new work fatigue, you'll be fine after a week or two. Then again when I first started working I never had that issue.

just wait til you have kids user. you will never have another contiguous hour to play video games for roughly 15 years.

It'll pass. You'll find a game that really gets you and you'll remember what it was like to love vidya, if you ever really knew it.

I tried doing this but then i started feeling like i was dying towards the end of my shift, almost falling asleep at work

>Sleep 7 hours
>Wake up, take a shit, go out for a run
>Take a shower, get dressed and have breakfast
>Play a game /watch anime/ practice Japanese until it's time to go to work
I pitty the poor souls who cannot into time management

she's the most beautiful women alive desu

It's something you just have to get used to I suppose. I've been living like this before I even worked.

Attached: 1561294864366.webm (350x348, 2.18M)

This happened to me when I last worked full time. Now I just do voice work, YouTube and part time work and play a lot of vidya.

unf just imagine that haairy butthole and monobrow scraping down your forehead :000

stop user i can only get so hard

I don't know that feeling. Not having time sometimes, sure, but when I do have time I always still enjoy my hobbies.