How do you feel about this DLC? What's the worst and best part of it?

How do you feel about this DLC? What's the worst and best part of it?

Attached: art.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LueVmefY_Kg?t=164
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>worst
everything before artorias
>best
everything after artorias

Get good

the dragon boss is the worst part for me

I love it. One of my favorite DLCs of all time. Up there with Shivering Isles and Old Hunters.
>worst
Sanctuary Guardian. Fortunately it's over in 5 minutes
>best
Artorias fight.

Attached: 1521782076326.jpg (2133x1513, 1.16M)

2 > 1 > 3

Attached: 1550365242276.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

The DLC is great. I love the build up to Kalameet.

>worst part
that half-assed PVP arena. And also how obtuse the process is to accessing Oolacile in the first place. Place lord vessel, get to Duke's Archives, kill golem for the pendant, go to Darkwood Basin, kill hydra, go across the lake and kill the golem to rescue the girl, reload save so that her summon sign is back on the other side of the lake, travel over there and talk to her, reload save again, now travel back over to the other side of the lake AGAIN and now there's a hand portal. Boom you're finally there.

Imagine playing this game blind and buying the DLC and trying to figure out how to access the content you purchased.

>best part
fighting kalameet
>worst part
fighting kalameet and trying to cut off its fucking tail

Gargoyle's Halberd made it pretty easy with the overhead R1.

The DLC just adds more content, doesn't change the overall quality of the game.

>7 years ago
where'd the time go

worst part is it set the standard of press O to roll at the right time or die boss fights.

best part is everything else.

Lobos literally made a cringe song that trivialised cutting the tail for kalameet, I unironically always hear the song in my head when I attempt to cut his tail.

>best
Manus
>worst
Level design, so fucking boring compared to the rest of the game

wow, thanks for the explanation of what DLC is.

Attached: 1560738797210.png (591x448, 193K)

I like the old lady that is a talking mushroom growing out of a wall. And I like the magic girl trapped in the golden golem's shoulder cyst that you pop out. Weird that she doesn't have any puss or blood or mucus on her. You'd think she would, but maybe that's the magic of Oolacile. DUSK! That's her name. She a cute.

Attached: 1512247556422.jpg (315x314, 37K)

>Artorias lover is a 12 years old berserkbaby
As expected

But that area after Artorias is a PvP hot spot. You gotta give credit for that. Just like in Dark Souls 3, that last DLC area is a powder keg of hot sweaty full tilt PvP action. Sweaty warrior spell caster man action.

You don't like the Artorias fight?

>Best
Manus boss and Gough being the best npc in the series.
>worst
Sanctuary Guardian was kinda meh.

>worst
Manus
>best
Everything else

There are DLC that drastically alter their base games, so describing them as only adding content is wrong.

Also by your definition the thread has no reason to exist.

no, that isnt true

Not one single person in this thread has mentioned the cool humanity sprite people, or baby Sif cuddled up next to his master''s shield for protection. Just thinking about that little pupper is making me choke up while typing this. I'm gonna go give my dog a hug and tell her I love her just the way she is. She probably misses me.

I hate Sif

>worst
Dexfag bleed weapon
>best
Abyss Greatsword

>saved her
>then killed her
you bad man

I... I had no choice, right? I mean, it was her or me. Wasn't it? I was only doing what I thought was right... Oh God. What have I done?? And those peaceful Mushroom forest dwellers. They posed no threat to me. Why did I kill them? And the babies... I killed the babies... and then I spoke to that Mushroom woman in Oolacile. And she thanked me for rescuing Dusk and... did she know? Did she know the whole time? Could she see that I was a monster? Oh no...

Which part isn't true?

>worst
the blob on a stick enemy is bullshit.
>meh
the reused assets are kinda lame but the forest is different enough so it isn't too bad. also always thought sanctuary guard was an awkwardly designed boss.
>best
the other bosses, new items, township, goughbro.

>by your definition the thread has no reason to exist.

>You finally manage to cut his tail without any summon because it's not 2012 anymore.
>You realize you waisted all this time for a cool looking sword with shitty stats.
Why do you do this FROM ?

Attached: 1000-yard-stare-face-of-war-one-thousand-small.jpg (500x417, 37K)

Does it contribute to an achievement at least?

This DLC is fucked for magic users.

when did OP "describe it just adding content"?
he asked whether the DLC is any good and you responded "DLC adds content"

>worst part
Pikachu
>best
Everything but above

ready for the true dark souls lore
youtu.be/LueVmefY_Kg?t=164
>2:48

Attached: 1554952859676.jpg (250x187, 7K)

Point was because it doesn't do anything drastic, its roughly as good as base game.

>worst
reused forest area, and chasm is kinda boring
>best
Oolacile, all the boss fights

Is gold tracer good? What's the best upgrade path

Thought it was really short.

Why is everyone mad at a joke?

>worst
too short, i guess? would've liked to have interacted with Ciaran or Dusk more, at least.

>best
everything about it, though, damn. was amazed at how fast the bosses here are; i think this is where i learned to dodge properly

the worst part is that i will still die more to that chimera in the first area than i will against manus

also best part manus

It was the worst DLC in the franchise but then Ashes of Ariandel happened

i don't recall having to talk to her on the other side of the lake at least. once you've killed the golem and talked to her you only need to reload your game and the void appears