Everyone is talking about Banjo but am I the only one still in shock my boy K. Rool got in? Thank you based Sakurai

Everyone is talking about Banjo but am I the only one still in shock my boy K. Rool got in? Thank you based Sakurai

Attached: 8AA9B08B-93F6-4887-A99D-13D99F5FC60C.jpg (1024x973, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxx9UqvalII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congrats still, buddy. 2 months away from our 1 year return anniversary
t.Ridleyfag

blessed

Based a wholesome K. Rool bros

Attached: 59678F03-D5A5-46A4-A4E3-0A46905E9A18.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bxx9UqvalII
I know you guys sent Sakurai a Thank You letter for bringing him back, but you were the ones always getting him high on polls. If anything, it’s YOU who should be thanked for bringing him back

I get that there's already a lot of DK stages in smash, but I still wish they gave him a stage

>tfw even in the start of the banjo reveal it was a little eye-opening just seeing his model there
I know what you mean user

Attached: 1493270954451.png (643x539, 654K)

I'm more happy about Banjo but more surprised about K. Rool, I never thought he would see the light of day again, let alone be a playable character in fucking Smash. I'm just so happy in general.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1262x1524, 429K)

Based. Rare will never die.

Attached: IMG_20190611_161101.jpg (989x697, 174K)

the 2 characters i wanted the most.
the roster is literally perfect for me now

Same bro. They are both great additions to the game.

And honestly, I think Steve would be cool too. I think Banjo and Steve both deserve to be in.

I can’t wait to see the next two characters. I gotta feeling we are gonna see something big for the final one. It’s all just icing on the cake man

Where my Phoenix bros at?

Attached: CF06FFCE-EFF6-45E7-8777-11BB5D88B38C.jpg (700x900, 49K)

Bump

I wonder if K. Rool and possibly even Banjo will get further appearances in DK games now. Whenever they next make one anyway.

I mean, K. Rool's reveal was great, but I don't see how it's more shocking than Banjo.

K. Rool's still just a first party Nintendo character, whereas Banjo & Kazooie are literally owned by one of Nintendo's major competitors. It's a pretty unprecedented move to have them in honestly, it'd be like if Microsoft announced they were adding Kratos to Killer Instinct.

It shows a long way we've come since Diddy Kong Racing DS, which, despite being a remake of the game that introduced them to the gaming world, expelled Banjo and Conker in favor of more kongs.

Attached: dkrds.png (250x224, 126K)

I have a feeling we will at least get a remaster of Banjo. I would prefer a new game though.

the more they keep stretching to cross-platform IPs the more I keep thinking it's a good fit. Memes aside it's definitely a viable choice.

>Diddy Kong Racing DS expelled Banjo
I never knew that. That's some ol' bull.
Looking it up, Nuts & Bolts came out just a year later so I can't imagine they wanted to take him out due to irrelevance, maybe it was some usage rights thing.

He’s so qt

>maybe it was some usage rights thing.

It's obviously because Nintendo and Microsoft were full on rivals back then and most likely didn't want their major mascots mixing in with each other. Things have obviously changed since then, especially since Phil Spencer's trying to make Microsoft more of a software provider where you can play their games anywhere, though they still have dedicated hardware of their own.

8/8 will always be a holiday in my mind.
I consider Pirate Ship to be his stage, it works out just fine.

Attached: 1556402715441.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

True

Bump

>do great in arenas and with friends
>usually get destroyed on quickplay
GSP is a joke

Attached: 1544861190328.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Is he a crocodile or an alligator

Crocodile.

Interior crocodile alligator

Kremling

watch any of the youtubes with the good players getting Elite with whatever character. Every time it ends up being 10 matches against some random ass jank plays. There's no feeling of progressive difficulty at all. It's meaningless.

WRight here, baby.

Attached: 1560027488966.gif (256x192, 181K)

GSP and general matchmaking in ultimate makes no sense I swear to god, even smash 4 wasn't this bad