Dude grind for J cores for 6 hours straight lmao

>dude grind for J cores for 6 hours straight lmao

Attached: dot hack quarantine.jpg (1080x673, 116K)

Is there any other series like .hack with god tier lore but shit gameplay or mediocre at the absolute best?

you don't have 6 hours?

Solatorobo and Tail Concerto nigga

I already finished the last Cubia fight earlier today

Never happened. Game is actually really short.

that final cubia dungeon sure as hell isnt short

>needing to grind for cores
Only for bonus dungeons, playing normally and not doing shit out of order helps with that.

they pretty much start you off with 3 walled off areas that require a plethora of virus cores
not to mentions enemies in the higher level servers jack up your infection rate every time you use data drain

I've been thinking about .Hack a lot lately. Should I watch the anime, read the manga, or play the game?

If you only data drain story missions it's never an issue

Never did play break or quarantine as a kid to finish the story. Was it worth it?

It was neat to have the story tied up into a neat ribbon, but since it was on the PS2, the game just felt sparse for something that lead the entire party to become legends for everything afterward. It was neat to see how it coincided with Liminality's final OVA though.

OP here
How do I start on the animes
already watched //GIFT, and once I finish Quarantine I'll move on to //GU

I guess I got fucked and kept getting item drops instead of virus cores

Outbreak sucked and was too short but Quarantine is pretty good after you get past the first few Gate Hacking screen

Watch SIGN and stop after episode 26 and then play Infection, Mutation, Outbreak and Quarantine. If you want more then feel free to try out .hack//G.U.

Never played Quarantine. No matter how long that single copy of it sat on the shelf at my local Fry's they never discounted it.

I wonder how it ended

Don't watch Roots or Legend of The Twilight.

is one of those the anime where two faggots get Kite and Blackrose's avatars

That's Legend of The Twilight. It sucks.

what were the implications of this scene

Attached: dot hack mia and tsukasa.png (854x479, 609K)

to be fair this is VERY authentic to the MMORPG experience of the early 00s. .hack is more MMORPG than the zoomer's and their SAO could dream of being.

SAO is hentai shit
the faggot main character whose name I forgot has nothing on Kite and Balmung

Ouka alone is worth watching LotT

Mia reminds Tsukasa of Macha, which Mia is unbeknownst to her.

All these years later and I still haven't found a game with lore and shit that's captivated me like this game. The fake forums, internet boards and news were all god-tier world-building.

and then she rapes Elk

Attached: mia raping shota in grass.png (604x479, 229K)

IMOQ felt very much like an actual MMORPG with the way it played and it makes me sad that .hack//G.U. abandons this style of gameplay.

It's not rape if Elk likes it.

>if

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1080, 253K)

HARK

He of fair eyes!

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 276K)

his armor was a fucking duck in //GIFT
fucking scary shit

Read legend of twilight, don't watch it.