Do you remember when any% died?

Do you remember when any% died?

Attached: 1506293917963.png (633x663, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9IKVj4l5GU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never could have predicted what happened after

those are meal replacements for people too busy to cook or buy breakfast. why the fuck is there a weird cuck cult forming around it? do they use it as a form of fake status like holding a starbucks cup?

>not putting your video games in the fridge
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: 0Fbs9GN.jpg (790x1062, 80K)

Out of curiosity wonder how this tastes, if they had in stores I would have tried a bottle by now

Speedruns would be a lot more fun to me if no glitch was the standard

There was a study about how söy sort of mimicks estrogen in the human body, so Yea Forums started the söyboy meme, and then cucks fully embraced it

sneed

>why the fuck is there a weird cuck cult forming around it?
It's trendy right now so people like to show it off/talk about it. The only reason it seems like a 'cuck cult' is because people who care enough about looking trendy to post about it on social media are generally cucks.

Now it's 40%

Nobody would watch that shit.

Onions milk is so fucking horrible. I'm actually considering almond next instead. Just need something other than just milk (milk goes too fast, it's too addictive)

how is this shit even made? it says not made with dairy or gluten.

fucking hell, I typed it with a 0 and that's filtered too now?

the name is a nod to the s o ylent green is people line from that movie, since this is also a meal replacement. its not named that way for being made of s o y. its not s o y milk. its a mix of all the vitamins and nutrients the average adult needs in a day. the meme about it was stupid but all these weird nonpeople obsessed with it are really fucking weird

with onions you fucking retard. Its literally the whole point.

youtu.be/9IKVj4l5GU4

its not milk OR s o y

all milk replacements suck, just drink vitamin d whole milk and don't be a fucking pig. Almond milk tastes too much like almond (no fucking shock) and snoy milk tastes too much like I assume what snoy tastes like. It doesn't taste like milk, so why bother replacing milk with it?

Attached: candyass.jpg (706x540, 41K)

I miss cosmo

well it's called söylent so it was inevitable that the product was gonna get memed, even if it's not made of söy

Almond milk tastes like chalk water.

Do people actually drink this? I never see anyone drinking it nor do I even see places selling it. I'm convinced it just exists as an internet meme and the product doesn't actually exist. That or it's a Commiefornia only thing and it just doesn't exist in New England.

You sure know a lot about that bottled toxic horse cum, user.

Try using shit like ö this

>That or it's a Commiefornia only thing and it just doesn't exist in New England.
It's that.