Game has a buff, handsome samurai

>Game has a buff, handsome samurai
Need more

Attached: D9wTVCxivSXoAAmN2L.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_vT4zp3jqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
youtu.be/Jt1h1MinlLI?t=128
i.imgur.com/1H0SizP.png
i.imgur.com/0ySJWy0.png
files.catbox.moe/sjabhj.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=1-_Did76LXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>game has samurai
>clearly is a white male
hard pass

sup bros you ready for ShB?

Attached: 1561566110370.png (2456x620, 2.99M)

Alliance Coat of fending or generic DRK AF3?

Attached: D-AY2pcVAAAEMk2.jpg (1200x750, 183K)

You WILL visit Azim Steppe every so often to say hi to Asswang, right Yea Forums?

Right?

Attached: ASS WANG.jpg (1265x697, 138K)

why are you spamming this faggot art it's not contributing to the discussion at all and it's not interesting even in the slightest

>11% GNB
Those are not gonna last very long.

Attached: D-AEfPMVUAE4mZp.jpg (1200x675, 174K)

How bad is going to be the launch

Is it true Machinist is garbage?

youtu.be/_vT4zp3jqpc

Kinobringers.....

Attached: 1559258768445__01.png (480x399, 388K)

>Cross thread posting
This isn't a general, tranny.

Attached: D-ADW1VUcAAJEQi.jpg (1200x675, 182K)

What's the point of Yama gear?

Well after an assload of time, I've completed the ARR beast tribes, not I need to do the Allied Beast tribe and then i can move onto HW beast tribes. I'm gonna miss these assholes.

It's not garbage but it plays very clunkily
That'll be changing with ShB

>18% heal
Sweet instant queues.

>healchads STILL most in demand party member
OH NO NO NO

I THOUGHT TANK WAS THE LEAST DESIRED ROLE

Attached: 1547280486375.png (249x249, 79K)

It's going to be a mess no matter how much they assure us they've learned and have taken measures to prevent a repeat of last time., I expect nothing.

DRK or GNB?

i don't think a lot of the drks are gonna stick around once the main story is done either, it'll probably even out around 60/20/20 distribution when everything settles down

>those vocals followed by prelude
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT IT NOW

Attached: D-ABTN2UcAAhQx0.jpg (1200x675, 210K)

Plebbit survey on who will they main in ShB

Attached: 1561608962035.png (885x885, 192K)

WHOoOOOOOOORE
TIDY WHOOORE
DYING MORE
LOKK FOR MORE
HOOOOOOOOOOOO

i need a gunbreaker one where its just squall's hair pasted on

>Multiple worlds firsts were monk
>SAM history revisionist will skim over this

It's going to be clunky in a different way since they will need to weave between a 1.5 second gcd during wildfire.

Attached: D9_w60pVUAAsSIl.jpg (1200x636, 154K)

cant wait for them to do another poll a month after release and watch as GNB and DNC numbers vanish

Well I just logged out. SB is officially over for me. 1.0 aside, weakest period of the game, but still pretty decent.

See you all in SHB. I will not be partaking in these threads tomorrow because of dataminers.

Attached: 03434530777.png (699x1000, 779K)

AW SHIT A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF SMN I GUESS I GOTTA QUIT THIS JOB FOREVER NOW

>a lot of DCs
>Raubahn Ex equivalent bound to happen
>Shitter GNB and shitter DNC all over the dungeons and trials
>Healer adventurer in need, they will use that opportunity to get uppity and bitch and moan over every thing
>No naming conventions for viera yet

>mfw I haven't dilated in time for Shadowbringers
What the fuck do I do, bros?

Attached: 1470617701267s.jpg (205x246, 7K)

I didn't know SMN was that popular.

Attached: D9_w_zxU4AETR-x.png (800x800, 1.23M)

take it to the wow thread

I hope so, I want to play DNC but the sheer amount of people who say they are going to play it worry the fuck out of me.

>DNC this high
I see a lot of players looking for statics as DNC too. A lot of them suck shit at their previous job.

Probably due to Phoenix.
SB also had a spike of SMN at the start for Bahamut

You people need to learn the difference between Heterogars and Hrothgays.

Attached: 2ggY6GE.png (930x660, 724K)

And yet tanks will still get into queues faster simply because all of the fotm fagbreakers will self-diagnose themselves with tank anxiety after the first week

>3%

NOOOOOOOOO

What's the problem if you're only doing one oGCD per? I'm on the east coast and even I can do that.

shut the fuck up user lol

Attached: D9_qjcZUcAApHyj.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

There is no difference because they're both gay

Please do not talk about dilating, it's incredibly disgusting, I come here to talk about video games, not mentally retards nurturing their mutilated genitals.

MNK has always been more popular than SAM, hell its part of the reason I had to basicly overdo everything just to compete for a pug slot as one

is the time to play that game you wanted to finish

Attached: 42342.gif (379x316, 3.96M)

>Not HrothGAR

Come on user.

>le noble and honorable samurai meme trope
Cringe to be honest.

>MNK even lower than MCH

Attached: 1303468553576.gif (250x188, 1.2M)

Reminder to glamour the clothing Tataru worked hard to make for you. She cares about you, show her the respect she deserves!

Attached: Untitled.png (580x422, 362K)

It's not, it's Feddits knee-jerk selection for the expansion. A lot of them just want to fap to the fiery bird and will change over to dancer on their fagcats shortly after.

Objectively incorrect.

Attached: yLTlzJZ.jpg (1903x1618, 1.78M)

I will, but he has to wait his turn, just like the rest of the B ranks

I understand DNC, but why so many SMNfags?

>Want to level GNB for my first class
>Realize I don't have a healer to give me queues for the 60 dungeon grind and never done POTD or HoH
>mfw

Attached: 1560401128959.png (472x410, 254K)

>plebbit
so this chart means nothing since they'll all switch within a week anyways

Maybe tataru shouldnt have given me 14 year old edgelord gamer gear

who the fuck else would glamor it?

My master doesn't let me choose what I wear.

I am hoping my performance as a good DNC will make me shine through all the bads.

I will most likely contribute to lowering GNB numbers because the average tank has a lot of flaws you can pick apart.
t. PLD going BLM

>Main job isn't even your main

Anyone else?

My lalashell had a rave to celebrate SHAD coming!

Attached: 74B28D54-C367-4629-ACDB-91BB12FFA716.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

>SEVEN pounds for a fucking wind up Aerith
That's probably how much a cheap wind up toy costs in real life, fuck you Yoshi P.

Void bros

Attached: 1558834765946.jpg (1600x1200, 217K)

No. It just requires you to line up all your cooldowns for those sweet Wildfire procs. It has an elaborate rotation but it's static for the most part.
ShB is a different beast. Very fast, less RNG.

She gave you an edgy glam for the DRK expansion, pretty thoughtful if you ask me.

individual lalas are cute but seeing them all together is fucking disturbing

I also want to know what the issue is.

weird pits, family

>want to play as pld like always
>but i want instant queues, and I don't want to be a healer
>but I also want to try dnc and mch
fuck, indecision hurts
1-3 pld
4-6 whm
7-8 dnc
9-0 mch

you know, I've been thinking. There have been THOUSANDS of MMOs. How the fuck are there still new armor designs?

SMN has literally been the most cancerous reddit class in the game, more than WAR or SCH

>was hard once at 4.0
>nerfed to be braindead over and over
>easiest dps rotation in the game
>all of their damage comes passively from dots and pets so even shit SMNs will be strong
>demands the party wait for their opener
so obnoxious to run with
im glad my static is running rdm

Remember to log out in an inn, your GC barracks or your home/apartment!

Attached: 1548003501164.jpg (264x473, 63K)

>Finished Omega
>Haven't finished Bahamut or Alexander
help...

You did nothing to prove me wrong in your post

My main is MCH but I don't do savages with it cause in too poor to have reliable food buffs half the time. My AST/WHM gets me through savage whilst I gear up my MCH with tomes and have fun in primals.

is this what an fbi watchlist looks like?

Nothing about his armor design is in any way new.

Pay for my sub and I'll heal for you.

DNC looks almost RDM-tier in terms of difficulty but considering how many bad RDM exist the majority of DNC-fags will mess up their minigame or something.

>03
looks like it's pld all the way boys

Void whores are outdated, Sin Eater bros run this place now.

Attached: 1560993810987.png (1100x1000, 1.17M)

I would eat this bitch's asshole til my lips went purple if you know what I mean

Your gcd isn't 1.5 seconds which is what it will be in shadowbringers during wildfire.

AF3

Welfare crafter-gear, it's a better version of Rakshasa that requires no real effort beyond tomestones to grab.

My indecision makes me want to kill myself
1-3 DRK
4-7 MCH
8-0 DNC

I'm not necessarily talking about the guy in OP, just in general.

I'm not sure where I should log out.

The first one was a Heterogar.
The second was a Hrothgay.
The fact that you can't tell the difference is disturbing.

You really think you're getting any Sin Eater action?

Attached: janny.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

So then it will be 1.5 and you can only weave 1 oGCD, what is the issue? I feel like I am missing something because isn't that what you have to do with current rapid fire?

1.5 seconds is plenty of time to weave 1 oGCD. I'm in the middle of nowhere in eastern America and I can do that just fine.

still the best ass in the game

Attached: 39210_2015-11-17_00017.png (666x530, 707K)

People are doing that now though? What makes this different?

They're clearly both gay, though. In fact, the mustache makes the first one extra gay

Odds WHM
Even SMN

AH FUCK THERES A THUNDERSTORM I BETTER NOT LOSE POWER BEFORE FINISHING THE MSQ

I'd drag my nuts through a mile of broken glass just to get a whiff from her turdcutter, if you know what I mean.

>More NIN than DRG.
They won't last a month.

Objectively wrong.

Attached: angry-cats-_.jpg (500x333, 116K)

>not swapping mains every tier to try something new
im going back to mch though because its practically a new class

Attached: 1559579522773.jpg (1366x768, 131K)

I'm about the steal this nigga. So fucking hard to make these cats look good and not black+white

Don't worry user, we're home free, we're all gonna m

>Implying we won't take over his sin eater harem after we kill him

Seethe some more, WoWcuck

Attached: 1561223824549.webm (429x155, 2.72M)

What the fuck is going on in that Omega song?

Hope you've already got a static. No random group is going to take a MCH over DNC.

It is going to feel so weird to not have every class at max level. I'm already dreading the leveling process again.

BRO NO

the only good looking sin eater is the succubus recolor

Attached: 1553144327276.jpg (1652x935, 231K)

CHICKEN TENDERS
GET READY TO FRY

CHICKEN TENDERSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>AHHHH STREAMER SO COOL I WANNA SEE MY STREAMER HERO INV INV INV
jesus, fucking drones.

Chicken tendies

a bunch of nautical references

>going to rush DNC to 70 and play it through the story
>as soon as I get DNC to 80 and start looking for EX trials and find there's thousands of DNC fucking everywhere i'm going to end up switching to NIN
hey this feels familiar (played RDM in SB launch, switched to NIN)

I wish cloud of darkness would beat me to within an inch of my life desu.

SHIT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CUTSCENES BROS?

I know who Asmongold is vaguely but why the hell does he have a horde of dick sucking fanboys? Last time I checked he sucked at videogames

Attached: 1559508334396.png (813x813, 382K)

Turning MCH into selfish dps was the most retarded decision they made with it so far. Since it's mobile it means it is either guaranteed to outclass BLM and SAM or it will be absolute garbage with no middle ground.

5.0 primal ex will be 3/4 ranged physical (DNC/MCH mostly), clueless GNB/DRK banwagoners and a new wave of 'no dps' healers.

>ywn be bullied and femdommed by Cloud of Darkness

A drifting tender
Come ride, heroes, ride
Her galleon severed
Away with the tide

I don't understand this logic. Isn't the idea of a "main" something you use primarily/predominantly? Like, my friend is a self-described SMN main, but hasn't played the job since 4.2, when he swapped to tanking for savage. Even when we're doing maps or primals, he's still playing tank jobs. Wouldn't that mean he's no longer a SMN main? I feel like it would be better to describe it as your favorite job, in that sense.

Not throwing shade, just genuinely wondering, coming from someone who only runs as BLM, even when it meant getting passed over on progression groups because I didn't want to swap roles.

But how are we going to the First?

It's a mystery like how Ninja has so many fans.

0-4 WHM
5-9 DNC

imma c@t gurl meow =^>x

They couldn't even distinguish BRD/MCH properly in 4.x theres no hope with BRD having one more utility than MCH and DNC in the mix. One of the ranged physical is getting cucked the entire expansion.

How bad will the lag be on launch? The servers seem to already be shitting themselves.

Attached: prayer.jpg (600x871, 136K)

If trials aren't difficult enough to require constant healing i'm just going to afk through them instead of wasting time dpsing. Since Yoshi doesn't want me dpsing and all the dps and tanks that bitched about healers bitching don't want us dpsing either.

Via the Crystal Tower, you did do the ARR 24 man didn't you?

This is why I am worried being a MCH. There is literally no reason to bring us over a BLM, SMN or RDM for ranged DPS because DNC is already a lock.

Most likely with the beacon

This guy has been AFK in the same spot for 3 weeks now and I'm kinda worried.

Attached: ffxiv_27062019_143704_293.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Its just down the street from the Ruby Bazaar.

Where I live when a storm occurs it's almost guaranteed that the power will go out. There's a storm here right now and the power has already gone out once for a few seconds. I wanted to play a bit more tonight since servers will be down tomorrow but I don't think that's going to happen.

t. Cutscene skipper pro

Why
Do weathered warriors wander their way wither wanting wonders wait.
Hark the heralds, anchors aweigh! Hither happens mine escape.
Freedom forgone, sinking apace. Comets crumble, Phoebus fades.
Under cosmic clamor decayed, hides a path untaken.

Attached: [poppo intensifies].gif (500x250, 183K)

I'm glad I am doing these with my static for the accessories and the weapons.
Gonna make my own pfs when farming the mounts and kick GNBs and DRKs if they fuck up.

That's 100% doable with my 100 ping

Why MCH mostly?

Whatever you say, homo

>Gaius and Estinien in the same room

It's already kino.

he's probably dead, I know someone afking in my golden saucer is, confirmed

It'll probably be on the same level as Susano during release so enrage is going to be hard to hit.

>MNK 3%

don't blame them, it's such a horrible class now

Nah, I logged out in front of Tataru.

You aren't competing against a caster, you're competing against the 2nd melee. Because of the way the new group bonuses work you have to bring 1 of each role.

People are still sleeping on BLM. It's going to shit out cosmic levels of damage with its changes.

>My shorewalking spawnling returns to the clutch
Did Novv just refer to me as his son?

please don't change the effect

Attached: 1558943097180.png (358x180, 47K)

Bros I'm not gonna make it through the SB MSQ... I'm stuck on too low an ilevel for Tsukuyomi

Attached: god save.jpg (596x591, 61K)

>all the tk trannies left monk
Based, its only for Rhalgr's Chosen now

How do group bonuses work now?

I don't think people are sleeping on it, there's just nothing to talk about because there's nothing for anyone to bitch about unlike every other class.

MNK was always second last in class representation, beating out only MCH. If MCH's new tools/design didn't push MNK down to last place then it would be an even more monumental failure.

+1% to everyone's main stat for each unique role.

wtf

I thought Yoshi said it was his favorite class to work on for Shadowbringers

MNK's never been popular, even in 2.0 DRG and then NIN were played way more.

considering the last patch had the WoL walking off toward the Crystal Tower which exists in all shards I am going to go ahead and guess that we actually go to Garlemald and ride a top of the line brand spanking new airship that crosses dimensions. Naturally we steal this Airship and Tataru is made captain for no reason other than to have her wear a captain's hat.

Good, let them sleep on it. It'll be another two years of Yoshida buffing the job every 6 months, in an attempt to get people to play it, when it's been perfectly fine since 3.2 (3.3? Whenever they first buffed AF/UI and Transpose).

What are you guys doing tomorrow during the wait? I'm gonna binge so much anime.

Attached: 1556766892070.jpg (1530x2048, 426K)

Ancient echoes
Come ride, heroes, ride
In deafening silence
Away with the tide

A wave of hazard
Come ride, heroes, ride
A-whorling inward
Away with the tide

Attached: aww yeeah.gif (200x200, 11K)

Someone tell Yoshi to trade places with the guy in charge of BLM changes please

2.0 drg being more popular than mnk still amazes me because that class was fucking garbage until like 2.4-2.5

He probably had fun bringing out a chainsaw to hack MNK to pieces.

>Asswang and Sum Baras, all in the same zone

Everyone wants to be Kain and no one wants to be Sabin

Attached: 2008-07-07-107503.jpg (550x550, 71K)

Not too bad. Idlers are getting booted after 30 minutes inactive. (plus zones are layered/sharded)

Goodbye limsa thot AFKers. you wont be missed.

Be sad I'm gonna miss the EA and most of the opening most likely.

the aesthetic is just shit and I hate the combat stance, can barely see what your weapon looks like jumping like an ape

Job guide update when? I want my MCH notes dammit.

kek

how would they make it worse

>SOON

Attached: 1559778456483.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

Story?

Aesthetically DRG has always been pretty damn cool and I'm sure that's why people gravitate towards it
I'd still kill for a full blown DMC style action game where you play as a Dragoon

>What are you guys doing tomorrow during the wait? I'm gonna binge so much anime.
Everything. I'm cleaning my room. I'm getting a fucking haircut. I'm grocery shopping. I'm doing every single thing I can so that I can no-life it this weekend.

If you're not minmaxing your RL tomorrow, what the fuck are you doing?

Post your setups for the weekend Yea Forums. How are you spending this weekend playing ShadowBringers?

>Why
>Do weathered warriors wander their way wither wanting wonders wait.
I keep trying to sing this part but I can't for the life of me sing fast enough to do it like in the song

Is she doing that or is the player making her do that against her will?

This is important.

Too bad there are ways to avoid the 30 minute timeout. They have to do periodic forced logouts for everyone to flush them out.

Getting a haircut then and stocking up on supplies for the shb launch

/our guy/ is going to get an action game in the next decade so don't worry. He's a dragoon, basically.

Attached: 1560484797705.png (320x240, 84K)

The fear isn't MNK being BAD this expansion, it's mainly just confusion on what the fuck they're trying to do with the class
3.0's Chakra stuff was a good starting point to expand on after 2.X but besides Deep Meditation and Brotherhood they haven't done jack shit with it, opting instead to throw bullshit like Riddle of ____ and Anatman at the class and see what sticks

>when the alarm went off and everyone went to go meet the soul eaters in battle

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

bro just use your poetics to buy some 390 gear when Early Access begins or buy some gear from the market

You're not going to be able to play the early access anyway.
The queues will be horrendous and all sorts of things go wrong. Takes about two weeks for everything to settle

i want commander-sama to HAA at me!

You know I hadn't even considered playable action Cid
I'm still waiting for the full remake to be out sometime around 2035 but fuck yeah

So will it be as kino as Heavensward?

QUEUE UP FOR ORBONNE MONASTERY

>I'M FROM EORZEA AND I SAY ________

work.

Why?

i absolutely refuse

I want the Agrias set.

lol no

What time do the Patchnote reading start?
I wanna go to sleep but I don't want to miss it

Attached: 1306907603694.jpg (876x876, 59K)

>Playable Vincent
>It's just Dirge of Cerberus

No more Ala Mhigo is already a step closer

There's a DRG on Moogle who's been AFK ever since I started playing in ARR, he just changes locations every now and then but he doesn't do any content or anything, I guess he just clears the MSQ and then goes back to being afk. He's been wearing the same gear since SB's release too so it's fucking disturbing.

Can monk mains feel pain anymore? Pretty sure there is a voodoo doll in the SE office with MNK written on it.

>And not black+white
>Pic is black+white
uhhhhhhh user?

It's in 5 hours I think.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If you are modding, create and backup a modpack before patching for shadowbringers begins. After you have backed everything up, do Help -> Start over. This will reset your game back to normal and ensure there are no issues when the patch goes up to download the expansion.

Attached: 1394259974938.jpg (396x446, 24K)

>white male
>hard pass

Neck yourself.

Attached: 1384763256923.jpg (171x204, 6K)

i bought the started ed. last night.
game is kino. currently lv 44 WAR

Attached: 6e4235d4af3d085f9ce2e03c26be718abc30de554d684c1c40b3e0c392dba9df.gif (492x283, 2.51M)

Just wait for 6.0 when it becomes craftable

Who is the Zeke of XIV?

HEYYYY HEYYYYYYY HEYYYYY HEYYYYYY

Attached: noclip3 playtime full.jpg (1024x5013, 2.85M)

Just be more creative, user.

Attached: cat.png (1179x1064, 1.62M)

5 hours I think I just got back on a reasonable sleep schedule of sleeping at 11 and waking up at 7:30 so I ain't watching it. They planning on dropping anything worth half a shit or just what was released today?

you just managed to bum me the fuck out in one sentence

FUCK ALL YOU BUNNY, MIDGET, LION, CAT AND LIZARD LOOKIN ASS NIGGAS

Anyone on Aether want to farm light for anima weapons?

separate it into chunks:

Why
Do weathered warriors wander their way
wither wanting wonders
wait

this is actually how it's sung

They are reading the complete patch note, so there will be all the new skills and potency too

cringe

hey
what emotes do i absolutely have to unlock?

We already saw cover mechanics in the scorpion robot boss fight so that's not too far fetched

what the fuck how long have you been playing straight

her eye looks unhappy.

It's the full patch notes with all the changes. They should go live afterwords so you can just read them yourself.

and their doing it at like 4am? Fuck me I just want healthy sleep damn it

>SHORT NIGGAS
>REGULAR NIGGAS
>LONG NIGGAS
>NEKO NIGGAS
>LIZARD NIGGAS
>BUNNY NIGGAS
>LION NIGGAS

Enjoying the misadventures of Curious Gorge yet?

Going from 35 to 44 isn't that big of a deal.

You can get it next xpac, you realize there's an alliance roulette right? You'll be able to do orbonne again. Thankfully I managed to finish the set up yesterday except for the gloves

>Bought the game last night
>Already level 444

Attached: thonk 2.jpg (640x775, 106K)

>initial potencies for 5.0 revealed
Can't wait for the theorycrafting shit flinging.

If you get onto one of the preferred severs with the giant ass EXP boost you can get to that level pretty damn fast.

>44 in one day

Attached: 1557534655183.jpg (442x402, 71K)

you get 1% primary stats per unique role (tank, healer, caster, phys ranged, melee) so the dps lineup will be DNC, NIN, BLM/SMN, other (maybe MNK for DNC synergy)

nah i mean i just really hate how much they rehash armor sets

what the fuck is a preferred server
I also started recently what the fuck is that

Guys which 30 moggletome mount should I get? I don't have any of them except the horses.

Attached: 1558832954437.jpg (369x369, 27K)

all night and most the day for like 4 days.
mind you i have been reading all the dialogue i see.

Attached: 1499767155752.jpg (880x1056, 179K)

>lvl44 in one day
>Thinks ARR is kino
Boy you have one BRIGHT fuckin road ahead of you

I thought I heard that the theorycrafting dweebs figured that speed won't matter much for whoever is paired with DNC

based nolife neet

Animation lock is fine and anyone bitching about it is retarded, every other game on the fucking planet uses it but noooo MMO's have to feel like hot garbage

Attached: 1500265274759.jpg (920x1177, 191K)

won't be much time at that point we'll be literally a day form launch, MNK's have still barely fucking figured out their rotation now throwing more shit will create more chaos

>ASCIAN NIGGAS

Attached: 1543593190638.png (753x558, 224K)

If one don't consider Transmog/Glamour content will they like this game?

Attached: 1557261222903.jpg (250x250, 56K)

The pegasus mount and the two diadem pets are the only things worth buying.

This will be the fun part though. not only watching the trainwreck but being on board for it too

Low population servers have exp bonuses at low levels to incentivize making characters there.

I wish there was a gambler job so I can use my luck of RNG and mahjong combatively.

Attached: 73633508_p0.jpg (2000x2329, 3.44M)

FE Fates has Ryoma, he is pretty handsome and buff.

Attached: IMG_20180507_165542.jpg (1052x1019, 223K)

If you like MMO boss fights then yeah probably

They mark certain low population servers as "preferred" to encourage new players to start their characters on them, you get literally double EXP for almost everything up until level 60.

Work regular shift, buy enough food so I don't have to leave my house until Tuesday and then go to sleep early.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Concrete Revolutio - 14 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.55_[2016.04.11_22.27.12].jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Attached: 1557989793255.jpg (720x720, 104K)

to play through, sure. the end game might feel lacking otherwise but you've got 6 years of content to beat first.

Yes of course, just try the trial and judge for yourself.

if youre a boomer who is vanilla wow/guilwars/everquest tier, then no.

if youre a mid-boomer or zoomer who likes modern mmos, then its a gift from god.

None of them are worth it. Just buy 2 of the dinosaur minions and resell them.

I still can't decide if I want to go through the MSQ as BLM or SMN. I just can't choose they both look great.

Datamining only starts once the patch preloads, right?

Attached: 1561578487127.jpg (710x707, 69K)

DRAGON NIGGAS

what the fuck would they say besides KILL EM ALL, I wonder

I didn't care for glamour until the ugliness of o1-4s genji gear forced me to change my ways.

I'm house sitting for my little brother since he left for a vacation he can't just leave it barren cuz he's got 3 good boys waiting at home and he gets back on 3am friday so perfect time for me to wake up and head home.

You forgot
>GIGA NIGGAS

Yeah when you get the download option that's when you dip out of the thread and reddit.

Yes, can't datamine what you don't have

I actually have the pegasus mount and diadem pets from playing diadem at the end of 3.0.

Working for 10 hours.

fending and maiming/scouting were amazing

PRIMAL NIGGAS

Attached: 13174556353.png (1432x807, 1.99M)

THE EDGE IS CALLING TONIIIIIIGHT

Yknow normally i'm the one who says don't hate on people wanting to try new shit, it's new and with something as permanent as jobs I can imagine people will flock to it. But I'm getting bad vibes about DNC's the fact there are people already saying they'll raid as it and main it without having even played it make me nervous.

Attached: 3479535_0.jpg (630x630, 51K)

Work until 4PM.
Gonna buy some healthy snacks and non-oily/dusty/messy finger foods.
Gonna play some Bloodstained.

And then go to bed.

What job would she play?

Attached: 1492107599394.png (716x499, 440K)

I don't know if I wanna take the bun pill

have seen different people saying different shit on this so i want to ask, i did the "get the black chocobo mount code and cancel my order on amazon" like 11 days ago, is anything bad going to happen or was that faggot from the past few days truly LARPing about bullshit homosexuality

STORMS OF BLOOD
BORN FROM BLOOD
OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS
BORNE UPON OUR HANDS
CRADLED IN OUR ARMS
SWELLING IN OUR HEARTS

shit
too late now I guess

I would rather not play Tharcia. It was only frustration playing 4 with going and doing anything taking as long as a FE10 turn with allies. So I don't want to go further down that shit hole. Besides Ryoma is more handsome than the Tharcia cast.

Attached: 1505838926197.jpg (317x400, 56K)

Just one more day until we're reunited.

Attached: 1560709352037.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

I know I will

Attached: 1561561054398.png (588x615, 724K)

Nope, we're working on shit right now. Updates to follow.

Senor Sabotender.

It's brain dead easy and most of their dps comes from buffs so it's never your fault when the dps is shit. Even Mr happy is swapping to it after his SB static kicked him for being shit at MNK/NIN.

ALLAGAN NIGGAS

it's at the very least better than the flood of sam mains last time

play dead

This boss theme and its lyrics was absolute kino and I'm going to miss it so much

Attached: 1547832841426.png (451x451, 173K)

Another one to the list.

FUCK DATAMINERS

>no naming conventions for Hrothgar and Viera until after ShB launches

what the fuck were they thinking

Attached: bunbun snusnu.jpg (900x1100, 142K)

Her brother is so cute and perfect.

Rip in piece sweet prince ;;

>dancer male lala
yikes

I don't need to--my game partner is turning bunny

all the perks while i can stay as a cancer catgirl

>if piety is undertuned WHM is king and AST is fucked
>if piety is fine AST is king and WHM is fucked
>SCH is fine either way since most of their healing is free

This is goinna be fun

Attached: 1523609829972.png (586x511, 143K)

I had the same character since ARR launched. I took the fantasia before logging out.
Gonna try Bun, because I've always loved Viera since they were first introduced however many years ago it was now that I don't want to think about.

Still have that second free one from the HW collector's edition, so I'm not worried about having regrets and wanting to switch back if I end up missing my Hyur. Though I did try, in my autism, to maintain as many of my Hyur's characters in the Bun, like hair, skin, and eye color.

i mean there hasn't really been a proc based class (that wasn't mch because lol mch) since arr after they added enochian to blm. it's an archetype that doesn't really exist in the game as of now, so people who enjoy that sort of thing may just pick it outright
but yeah i don't expect people will stick with it in the numbers that are out now

>All your friend get Isekai’d into an anime adventure in another world and are bonding and saving the day
>WoL is stuck at the source no doubt running errands for people and being asked for help all the time

Imagine how salty the WoL must be. It’s be like all your friends getting sent to the Dragonball Universe or My Hero Academia universe or [insert shitty anime you like here] universe with powers and you were the only one that remained on earth. WoL must be seething

Attached: 96DE882A-A204-424F-94C8-759E61762E56.jpg (1024x464, 69K)

This, much like how the flood of DRGs got that class a bad reputation for an entire xpac though that wasn't the start of it for DRG
Actually competent SAMs got basicly fucked because it was fishing for diamonds in a sea of weeb diarrhea

If every dataminer on the planet was raped to death, this world would be better.

Attached: 1510181288347.png (235x272, 85K)

you aren't getting male viera

DRGs have had a shitty reputation ever since XI

I'm gonna miss her bros

Attached: tsuyu.jpg (1164x726, 436K)

WoL is fucking godlike though, it would be more like being Superman and having to stay behind on Earth while the rest of the Justice League has to go fight something. I mean it might be boring but you're still fucking Superman.

>since most of their healing is free
Depends, they nerfed Embrace, but Sacred Soil gained a regen.

Stormblood story was shit but the music and the setting was great

I fucking hate dataminers, the faggots spoil everything hours before the game launches.

Bruh... That hits you.

I won't. Evil bitch.

Attached: 1561330671371.jpg (1193x668, 104K)

i will defend this dumb elf with my life

More

>since most of their healing is free
lolwut

why is pippin so cute, lads?

Attached: ffxiv otp.png (686x1200, 774K)

>SAM gets even bigger numbers and more tools to shit out damage

Attached: 1560932417424.png (681x699, 1.14M)

how can do this to us healer sis? We worked our asses off and this is what they repay us?

Attached: DS7Hr45VMAE2MWN.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

>ESRB T
>when the first dungeon has a literal rape cage
How do they do it?

>tfw no hot Suzuku firebird GF

The way she screams Tenzen with such longing and passion. You can feel her fucking loins burning for his dick. I wish I were him

Attached: FA8662C5-0B08-4D60-B5D6-5F0E030188C4.jpg (1280x1018, 123K)

Attached: file.png (1330x869, 289K)

I don't see what that has to do with anything, homo

its fine americans don't read

I don't remember this.

IT YEARNS TO BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES AND NOW IT WON'T BE HELD BACK

Attached: benis.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

She was the weakest part of Stormblood and her redemption arc was a waste of story time.

I’m gonna miss her too because I’m legit in love with her. Honestly I just love her cause I really want her to step on my dick with her bare foot. Like, I want her to chain me to a wall and smash my balls with her heel until they’re just mush. Then I want her to force me to cum on her feet over and over until I ejaculate blood. Then I want her to shove her dirty semen and blood covered toes into my mouth and shove them so far down my throat that I’m gagging up stomach acids and bile, then I pass out and we repeat every day until I die.

serbs supported the ottomans more than bosniaks did

Will healers get special achievements and mounts now like tanks have?

Fairy is free, everything else runs on Aetherflow or you can preemptivley set up barriers
Unfortunately Quickened Aetherflow is going away so that's back to 3 per 60s, but with Energy Drain gone there's nothing to do with it besides heal

nice avatar faglord

you're not getting male viera faggot

>redemption
she didn't get redeemed, though. like she got revenge and then died with everyone but gosetsu hating her guts

Go to the side rooms in Sastasha sometime.

>used to play AST and SCH
>have no desire to play them after the changes

>used to play DRK
>wish I were dead

what do I even play, I think I give up

Attached: Satasha.png (970x896, 1.12M)

The game that keeps on giving.

Theres a side path in satasha, you could go solo instance it and check it out, its just a literal rape holding cage, don't have images of it offhand but I remember being surprised it was there

Wrong.

Attached: 1560368886268.png (598x884, 640K)

Healers are never going to get shit because nobody cares about them. That's how we ended up with a 2 tank 2 dps expansion since MCH and DRK are basically new jobs.

did not mean to quote

Posting my recruitment code for the newfriends, if there are any: NYM8CGCE

You can find more info about the >mutual< rewards and how to do it at "recruit a friend campaign" on the Lodestone!

I'm hyper excited for the expansion, big fan of the game since HW dropped and wouldn't mind helping out new people with what I've learned through the years.

Attached: 61765545_2324403747799402_4459638193515686961_n.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Thanks fuckface

>”Please milady, I’m ever so sore”
>milady

Attached: 55EE0DA4-550A-4E30-A480-4C004DF6F306.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

Why do japs always kill off the hot evil bitches

Attached: tsuyu2.jpg (430x1339, 305K)

My Lala brothers and sisters, WW@?

Attached: DJZXQi6VwAAGPkb.png (900x900, 203K)

get some new material, i cast firaga on this repost

Attached: 1549452779053.gif (66x52, 1K)

Healers will get shafted in savage loot by being the last on the totem pole.

youtu.be/Jt1h1MinlLI?t=128
I never found the SB trailer to be especially good since I kind of hate the Lyse part, but the whole Othard bit is pretty cool and when the main theme hits it becomes hype as shit.

But Fordola is fine.

Attached: fordola collar.jpg (771x819, 284K)

i c nipple, gimme sauce

Don’t use this faggots referral code, it fucks up your account

REEEEEEE link uncropped

>firaga

Attached: 1411507216282.jpg (362x298, 16K)

Attached: 1545034178669.jpg (560x510, 106K)

>Aetherflow is free
The fairy is free yeah but unless you're controlling it's borderline useless because it just burns things on cooldown

Naturally because the only thing that can make a hot evil bitch hotter, is watching her die.

What's a firaga? Can't you just use numbers like a normal person.

Make an imgur please

>game makes every class the same

Bravo Yoshi

The expansion didn't even start and I already hate seeing Viera, GNBs and DCNs

I'm too tired for that to go search for more,these are all I have

Attached: 1560978468848.png (586x666, 544K)

I want to date and hug arenvald...

>Patchnote reading
Anyone got a link or is it just gonna be on there usual youtube channel

>no music from the "official" dataminers
>have to risk spoilers in these threads to get the forbidden .oggs
heck

There's certainly content, but its scope is somewhat narrow. Remember how MMOs used to be breathing worlds, places you could live in? FFXIV isn't that, at all. It's a single-player JRPG(and by all rights good as far as FF games go) that happens to have MMO combat mechanics and other people running around. There is no contiguous world, everything is chopped up into relatively small zones(the expansion ones are better but still don't measure up to other games), which are separated by loading screens. In general, the kind of over-land exploration that can be done in open games is heavily stamped out. During all expansion content, your ability to even traverse the zone lines is restricted by your storyline progress so you're kept on a tight leash.

I'm getting off the point I suppose. You have a lot of story/leveling content. At each level cap there are a couple years worth of additional story content, with increasingly stronger gear. There are also two main flavors of raids. A 24-man which will have three raid dungeons spread across two years with their own internal story separate of the main scenario, and an 8-man series which follows the same principles but is generally harder(and it has a more difficult version where the best gear comes from). Additionally there will be much harder versions of the various primals(the summons of other FF games) you fought during each expansion, which give themed weapons and a recolor of that expansion's primal mount. There is also a game mode most people call Eureka(the area it takes place in) which operates a lot more like old MMOs and FFXI(heavy exp loss on death, mobs that are extremely dangerous everywhere, various aggro methods), but what it gives is realistically glamour shit.

Why would you not have your Fairy on Order? Besides all pet abilities besides their spam move are just becoming oGCDs.
And the point is Aetherflow isn't MP so Piety doesn't factor in there at all.

SHADOWNIGGERS

Fuckin’ based

Arenvald is for Fordola only

There is no logic to be found in this picture.

that actually looks cute

>Foolishness, Tanks. Foolishness. Big dick numbers control everything - and without aggro, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself.

Attached: 1555959261640.png (569x450, 266K)

Penny could get the business tee bee aych

Attached: 1234.png (1933x2130, 3.05M)

UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MY GAME, NOW!

Attached: 1560557442701.png (345x241, 152K)

can i look like pic related in this game?

Attached: Vivi_Ornitier_character.jpg (306x595, 31K)

>Friday is a workout day
>Gym opens at 5AM
Do I dare? I've been doing so well.

Attached: 1559438649292.jpg (1200x1200, 219K)

Because you're pretending that the fairy just does everything for you when the reality is you have to micro it.
>all your shit are OCD on Aetherflow
It doesn't cost mana, but it's a resource, you waste it you're fucked, don't pretend that it's "free".

Outfit? Yes basically to a T, you can even play as a lala so your child sized. Pitch black skin and yellow robo eyes? No not that.

the servers will be fucked anyway, may as well

You are stocked up right?

Attached: 1561360091283.jpg (1418x2000, 1.1M)

Yes.

Attached: LlPTpxk.png (769x723, 792K)

If you think 2.0 is great you are going to fucking love Heavensward and Stormblood.

You can have a yellow wizard hat and blue robe, but there isn't a specific vivi outfit or a way to get glowing yellow eyes yet.

>finishing StB quests
>Zenos is still alive

No. This is fucking stupid. Are you seriously fucking telling me that every character in that garden who has spent an entire fucking expansion looking for this dude, just to not check if he was dead or not after slit his own throat is just too retarded for me to believe.

Attached: 1425863950892.gif (189x189, 1.94M)

Why are there so many DMC fags here?

i.imgur.com/1H0SizP.png
i.imgur.com/0ySJWy0.png

Theres a heatwave, I'm drinking water.

Closest to is certain Black Mage artifact Gear and playing a lalafell.
That said, you do get him as a minion.

THank you god

Pretty close, actually. Look at early vendor caster hats (ie hempen hat of casting or whatever it was), the AF3 Seventh Hell coat, thick brown gloves of choice, AF1's Wizard pants dyed cactaur green (you'll have to buy augments from the marketboard or craft them yourself to get a dyeable version), and Ivalician Arithmetician boots from the Ivalice raids.

Black mage face effect is a no-go, it's not in the game at all except as a specific cutscene effect for one character.

Attached: 1542833769554.png (507x533, 514K)

shut up you fucking babies

cringe

I wanna fuck a hot big titty au’ra bitch

Goddamn I’m horny

>give me your diversion
>you've got your own
>Well I want yours too

Zenos IS dead.

CHICKEN TENDER
COME READY TO FRY

Attached: eScape.png (1920x947, 1.13M)

Everything except the completely obscured face and glowing eyes

I'm not pretending anything, this whole reply chain started from someone talking about Piety scaling and that it won't matter as much to SCH as it does to the other healers

Why do suffix's in Final Fantasy spell names make Koji seeth so much?

based

based

is this some model edit posing? you cant make a human that looks like that

>final boss is too powerful
>Mysterious crystal man forcibly summons Estinien, Tataru, Gaius, and Hoary Boulder to help

he did die tho, his soul jumped to some elezen and then elidibus jacked his corpse

Holy fuck she’s so perfect

DMC is popular on Yea Forums

>body odor cranked to 100%
how she would smell like?

He's a faggot who wants to be a writer but sucks at it so he localizes another script instead, and injects his own shit into it since it can then technically be anything he can write down and is passed off as a localization.

Best fetish is turning evil women pure.

Stormbloodlet here. First time playing a new expansion on launch day. Do I:
Stick with main job from last 2 years?
Attempt maining a new job and see if it sticks?
or
Force myself to main a new job?

DMC is great, not like I play XIV 24/7 gotta play other vidya inbetween shit as well. Specially during content droughts.

you'd be retarded if you think you're getting in at that time

like shit

Is the game going to explain why I can do dungeons and trials on the First with other people even though lore wise I shouldn't be able to?

>soul jumped to some elezen

So he’s still alive then? You’re retarded if you think he won’t get his body back by the end of 5.0. Dissidia already fucking spoiled it

The original localization of 1.X had the naming scheme, it was changed for 2.X at Japanese behest because they thought a-ra-ga would confuse silly gaijin. Characters from "pre-history" like Xande in the Crystal Tower raids still use the name-scheme and there's a Sharlayan book on it in Great Gubal Library.

How are ethers going to work if everyone just has 10k MP at every level now?

DRK or GNB?

>WoWfugees come in
>What? Firaga?

You have 4 weeks until savage launches. That's more than enough time to level whatever jobs you're interested in to 80.

>Why do you refuse to gain more aggro?

Attached: 8796.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Go through MSQ with your favorite job or DRK for autismo story reasons then try to level up all the other jobs you find interesting.
Savage won't hit until like four weeks after the expansion launches.

We use the crystal tower to travel between the source and the first.

Attached: 1556180927201.png (701x701, 14K)

Are you ready to let er rip?

Attached: melee dps armor.png (1920x1280, 1.01M)

>hoary is summoned still up to the fucking waist in that hyur scion girl and is caught by surprise

why did they ruin drk even more

Attached: 1559673579787.jpg (1307x528, 391K)

Easier to tell at a glance I guess
Ancient characters like the crystal tower bosses tend to use -aga spell names

same way they explain other people spontaneously appearing to help you in situations when it would be completely impossible

they've never actually explained it in the first place, they've only made some tongue in cheek references to the other people in your party

depends on your main, DPS are great for clearing quests since they can kill overworld trash the quickest, but the efficiency is offset by queue times, for tank and healer the opposite applies.

in the event the servers that handle MSQ instances start shitting themselves, go unlock gunbreaker/dancer and play those until the servers are unfucked

I have a Mighty Thunderstroke and a molybdenum katana already good to go.

>He isn’t playing through the Shadowbringers MSQ as DRK

Attached: AF5EBB2C-B9A1-4818-8C00-5D56B6E2871A.jpg (749x749, 111K)

It went from awful to boring, which is an improvement even if only a minor one.

bet you 1m gil the fending set will have an asscape

its not the DRK expansion sweetie

God, I hope this and the ranged set look good in-game.

A few of the story quests staight up tell you to gather more adventurers for some dungeons/trials

>wasting MSQ exp on a tank

>Confuse silly gaijin
Are they forgetting the a-ra and ga have been used for 20 years now in the west? It's for WoWfags isn't it?

Attached: 1524663655397.jpg (871x917, 101K)

>Going to need to spend hours in HoH to level gunbreaker before I can even get to the story

Good thing HoH is fun

Attached: spank.gif (250x341, 2.88M)

Of course it will. Next you're going to say the healer set will be white.

>Not Alexandrian or Lost Allagan died black
Do you even wash away the anger?

Attached: da70ef9a-c443-49c3-928f-f89d1e6baf0d_rw_1920[1].png (1872x1872, 2.1M)

YOSHI NO

Those ones are the obvious choices but Mighty Thunderstroke has the electric effect of Raiden's katana and molybdenum has a red blade for Sam's desu

What armor is this?

FF localizations have been flipflopping on those for years

Holy fuck is that an actual Katana in the game, or modded? Looks sick

This is the only real answer, MSQ exp is too valuable to not use on a dps class unless you're a pure tank or healer main

Art-design contest for gear like the Bonewicca set in Swallow's Compass. That set was designed for SAM/MNK

New melee dps set from a gear design contest.

The last day is always the longest. Soon brothers, soon.

It's the Lost Allagan katana

It's weird and inconsistent. Scheme first started in FF8, was around until FFX, FFXI both did and didn't use it ("Firaga III" was a thing), so on.

>moly
>not gordian dyed red
And yet, your technique lacks something

You ever had a girl walk past you and she leaves that euphoric smell of perfume and shampoo? A mix of that and pheromone riddled sweat, with the sweat being the dominant smell. That pungent smell of sex you get from the crotch

Attached: 1532298855422.webm (640x480, 2.59M)

I've noticed that games with more than 3 levels of spells usually stick to roman numerals, but then the Crystal Chronicles games come along with Fire IV being Firaja, and so on

howd her tiddies get so beeg

that one doesn't look that bad though

>did HW and SB as a bard first
>barely played them after hitting the level cap and just leveled up paladin and scholar after

I'm doing the same thing this time except with ninja instead of bard.

Will this finally be the expansion Koji loses his job?

Attached: Cuckji Fox.png (1248x541, 100K)

I've been using alex since 4.0 and I doubt it will ever change

Attached: sam2.png (952x1347, 2.25M)

I did SB as SAM, and proceeded to level drk and raid with drk right after, until our static had the weird problem of too many tanks and I went back to SAM for the rest of delta and then sigma and alpha savage

Im playing through as a ninja, as this is NIN's expansion

It was important to change spells to numbers because it would have been too confusing. You should easily know what every skill is named

Attached: a samurai.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

the fuck happened there, i'm a stormbloodlet i'll admit, i'm curious as too what happened

I remember hearing something about there being a live reading of the full patch notes but can't find the announcement or times of it anywhere.
Did I just dream that up?

No, he'll stay hired on to keep Yea Forums seething. Shouldn't have used a screencap where he says he'll work to prevent fuckups like that in the future

What the hell happened?

It's in just over 4 hours.

"Papalymo's Final Witness" title is a spoiler, it got changed to "The Final Witness" or something like that after.

files.catbox.moe/sjabhj.mp4

spoiled papalymo's death in the title "papalymo's final witness", got changed to "his master's finest pupil" or something like that

>mfw you can't ever get the Soboro Sukehiro as a Katana

Attached: 1561308549986.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

>stormblood is dead
BASED
>just like scholar
wait hold on motherfucker

Attached: pepe gun.jpg (396x385, 26K)

please do not crab rave stormblood, it did not deserve such a fate despite its flaws

Tenguto has to be one of the ugliest katanas in the game.

>ysthola's new clothes were the best af blm could have got
>get sharlayan garbage instead
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i'm a switch not a fucking nerd ast

Attached: 1545615765273.gif (305x164, 1002K)

It has the best sheath in the game, though.

They didn't have much choice with XI though. With the previous games the suffixes just denoted power level so a quick and dirty 1-3 was fine. The suffixes had entirely different functions in XI(for anyone that never played it, no suffix was single target, -ra was AoE centered on caster, -aga is stronger AoE centered on a target, -ja was vastly stronger AoE on a target), as well as coming in several tiers of power each.

RIP my ding dong.

AF4 for BLM will clean up nicely to the usual colors once it becomes dyeable, blue coat and tan-orange hat

of course. anything that isn't a sleek, slender blade is instantly meme tier

>”I’ve made a severe, and continuous, lapse in judgement...”

Stormblood was very good expansion that had some issues with story.
As far as actual gameplay goes it on par with Heavensward in most areas and far surpassed it in many others.

I know another MMO right now who would kill for story to be its one flaw.

post Zenos's new look

Well I think Koiji is an alright guy but that's a dumb fucking mistake to make, that's a giant walking spoiler as soon as someone equips the title.

They have tried to fire Koji multiple times but he just gobiraps at them until they start crying.

The original title before the spoiler shitstorm was better though.

Wait, Koji is the sole authority on stuff like this? Nobody else looked at the title and said “Ehhh maybe you shouldn’t do that bro” he just tells them to put it in and they put it in? What the fuck. Explains a lot now actually now that I think about how mismanaged a lot of the things in this game are

Here is your new Main theme song for Shadowbringer. youtube.com/watch?v=1-_Did76LXQ

Behold my arbitrary list

0 PLD
1 DRK
2 GNB
3 WHM
4 SCH/SMN
5 DRG
6 SAM
7 MCH
8 DAN
9 RDM

I thought it was cool

Attached: 1459861655654.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>sensitive spoilercucks ruined everything again
shocking

There were an insane amount of flaws, specially on the beginning and play/combat-wise.

Settle down spergmo, wait for this one to die.

That questline made me fuming mad for this reason alone.

I will say it's nice that I finally finished it before SHB.

they knew everyone playing samurai has mastered all 20000 runes and martial arts terms

And you trannies wonder why your threads get deleted?

I won't lie, if I were in his position I'd try to sneak in trolling like that too.

Thats an hour old thread retard

You're also trying to lead everyone into a new thread, wait for this one to die.

extra dialogue isn't worth the boring ass gameplay that is DRK

>Sam/mnk
>literally cyborg ninja outfit
>the nin version, if any, will probaby have a retarded domino mask instead of the faceplate

reeeeeeeeeee

So I gotta bust my balls driving for work over the weekend cuz bills are piling up. If I buy Shadowbringers on monday will it still give me early access?