So I beat the Wall of Flesh and now I feel fucking lost

So I beat the Wall of Flesh and now I feel fucking lost

What am I supposed to do next?

Attached: 1531499146715.jpg (460x215, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Game_progression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the wiki or talk to the Guide.

get souls

Actually, after the wall of flesh, you have the mechanical bosses to fight next. They will either spawn randomly each night if not defeated or you can receive their boss summons randomly as drops if not defeated.

After that point, you will get messages at the bottom saying where to go next.

Literally talk to the guide, how the fuck did you manage to kill the Wall of Flesh and not know that?

I killed the guide

terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Game_progression

"post dumb shit on Yea Forums" -Logan the Guide

He'll respawn. Wait a day or two. Alternatively, go back to your surface and see what's new.

Depending on your class you should gear up for the mech bosses and break some altars for hardmode ore. Alternatively if you don’t want more corruption and hallow being spread by breaking altars you can fish for crates for bars/ore or get spider armor if you’re summoner

also the wiki is your best friend if you don’t know what to do

If you're a melee user and are having trouble with the bosses try getting the shadowflame knife from the goblin army, that shit helped me out big time.

>What am I supposed to do next?
Attain acumen
Become better
Create competence
Develop dexterity
Enhance expertise
Find finesse

Handle hardness
Increase insight
Join judgements
Kindle knowledge
Lose lethargy
Make mastery
Network neurons
Obtain optimisation
Procure proficiency
Quash quirks
Raise rating
Stockpile skill
Take training
Usurp utility
Value victory
Wrest worth
Xerox xenia
Yield yourself
Zap zeroes

What is your opinion on the musical stylings of DM DOKURO?

Attached: Calamity.png (974x350, 523K)

Fucking amazing, except every song with vocals in it.

>Spawn
>get bombs
>blow up corruption/crimson
>get minishark
>kill WoF
>get clockwork assault riffle
>get megashark
>kill Plantera, Golem and the cultist
>get vortex beater
>kill ML
Congrats you won at terraria now play the game all over again and again and again and again but with mods.

Get bored in 30 minutes and never play it again

>he couldn't git gud
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gay, overcomplicated and not for Terraria. Take his music and fuck off back to Final Fagtasy where it fucking belongs.

Attached: 1561533147997.jpg (512x512, 84K)

managed to beat wall of flesh and some of the mechanical bosses, but for some reason I always get rekt by plantera
how do I git gud

go back to the corruption or crimson and break the altars with the hammer the wall drops, after that theres a lot of ore to collect

Hoo boy, user, I hope you fished like a good boy:
>Open all the crates that you fished up to get the new Ores
>If you dont have Ores, break an altar with the Pwnhammer you got from WoF, it will "bless" the worldcwith a single type of new Ore but also put a corrupted block somewhere random in the world
>Corruption is faster now and corrupts Ice, Sand and Stones
>Hallow does the same
>Get Titanium/Adamantite Armor and attempt to kill a mechanical boss by either crafting their Summoning Item, randomly getting it from an enemy, or waiting for them to randomly appear at night
>Kill all 3 mecha bosses
>Use their Hallowed Bars to create new armor + pickaxe/drill
>Mine Chlorophyte Bars in the jungle
>Make armor again
>Kill Plantera
>Dungeon now has a lot of new enemies which can easily kick your ass but have VERY good loot
>Go into temple in jungle, kill Golem
>Martians can now invade the world if a UFO spots you in Space Height
>Go to the Dungeon Entrance, kill all 4 Cultists
>Kill the Boss Cultist
>4 Pillars have been spread through the world, kill enough enemies near them to break their shield
>If you wait too long, the Pillars will slowly go underground and be harder to hit
>If you killed all 4 Pillars...
>In 1 minute Moon Lord will appear and kick your ass
>Moon Lord is the last thing to beat

>>Open all the crates that you fished up to get the new Ores
So I don't have to break an altar first in order to receive those new ores from crates? Does that mean I could bypass the risk of infecting my world with a corruption/crimson/hallow block just by fishing for crates instead?

Planters is a huge jump in difficulty, especially from the mech bosses. You'll wanna clear out an absolutely enormous area in the underground jungle (leaving the underground jungle angers it), and focus on kiting it, maybe even get chlorophyte bullets so you can focus on dodging all it's shit.

The mod is really overcomplicated, edgy, and stupid
the music is pretty fuckin nice though

Titanium armor is way better than chlorophyte armor.
To an obnoxious degree, it's practically useless in comparison.

>fishing meme
Can you not speed rush the game without doing that?

If you're having a LOT of difficulty you can also build teleporters and cheese planters by warping from one side to another.

Large horizontal rectangle arena, the idea is to circle around it, much like expert mode skeletron but with more space between it and you.

Alternatively just bring the nurse to a mini subterrane house, set it as your spawn point and teleport to her when in need of healing.

Not a fishing meme, opening crates is honestly the best method to get ores WITHOUT FUCKING UP YOUR OWN WORLD

He may also need to build extra room for the guide to spawn

Yes

Most people fish crates before killing WoF and then open a ton of them in Hardmode

>games that requires a playthrough guide
>games that dont tell you item drop rates

Attached: 29jqs5[2].jpg (512x448, 60K)

Name five RPGs that list item drop rates in-game.

>He don't use the GUIDE npc
>He don't knows that 1.4 will have a bestiary with the exact drop rates of each item that enemies can drop.

i dont play rpgs because they dont tell me item drop rates

so wheres the screenshot of the guide telling me

The Shadowflame Knife is a Hardmode melee weapon that auto-fires small flaming knife projectiles that consume no mana or ammunition. The projectiles ricochet twice off of enemies only (not blocks), dissipating upon their third impact. They also inflict the Shadowflame debuff, which deals an additional 15 damage per second for up to 3 seconds. It has a 16.7% / 33.3% (1/6 / 1/3) chance to drop from a Goblin Summoner during a Hardmode Goblin Invasion.

Its best modifier is Godly.

?

OH THEN I FUCKING NEED A PLAYTHROUGH GUIDE DONT I

or just play the game normally, why would you need wiki for this info

You have to discover that yourself by playing the damn game, you brainlet.

The guide will tell you how to craft basically everything and will tell you how to get NPCs and will also tell you what you need to do next.

Attached: dbz189-02.jpg (640x480, 41K)

This.
The game wants you to figure stuff out yourself and grind for weapons which you probably might not even use once you find out their function. The game also wants you to get creative and maybe combo things in a fight.
There are videos of people killing Moon Lord without weapons for fucks sake

Also, it DOES say that it's a melee weapon and melee weapons never consume ammo.

Get a better weapon asap. Chain Guillotines if you're running melee, Crystal Serpent if you're running mage, and Uzi if you're running ranged.

>Uzi
Yeah, good luck with that shit, just stick to a demonic Clockwork assault rifle.

Do you have a guide for before hard mode?

I always lose interest in Terraria after beating the Wall of Flesh just because the crimson/corruption gets everywhere and starts spreading a lot faster, and by the time I get that one gun you can use to clean it up faster it's fucked up half the map. I know I can just go to a different world but it feels wrong to abandon the one I played up to that point and I just stop playing.