FFVII Remake

How will they fuck up the battle theme? And which version is the best currently?

>youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU

>youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s

>youtube.com/watch?v=GGe6ZsxqhQw

>youtube.com/watch?v=hjS689rvbOw

>youtube.com/watch?v=aMN6AoNlL9M

Attached: 1552455954971.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6GrZYE2il0
youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU
youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o
youtube.com/watch?v=fTIWd_LJyvM
twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1142582990301614082
youtube.com/watch?v=fbde4Wyrwko
youtube.com/watch?v=DdwGCE5eDPU
soundcloud.com/takeharu-ishimoto/albums
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Advent Children for my pick of worst cover. It sounds like those shitty EPIC METAL BRO covers you see all over youtube and it pains me.

>One Winged Angel
Who gives a shit, this was always the superior battle theme youtube.com/watch?v=J6GrZYE2il0

youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU

>This will never be put back in for the remake.

Why live?

I was in 8th or 9th grade when Advent Children was released in USA and most of the weebs would blast the Sephiroth song on full blast while playing air guitar to it. Bad, bad times..

Crisis Core had such a great OST. Since SE is going to taint VIIR with compilation stuff they should remake CC so we get something worthwhile out of it.

Sounds like cringe kino to me lad.

I sorta agree with this user.

>Crisis Core
>Worthwhile
Game was a complete fucking dumpster fire. Soundtrack had some alright tracks, and those don't really need to be remade, there's some pretty alright remixes.

I'm not saying CC was worthwhile, I'm saying that since they're going to use compilation shit for the remake they might as well fix CC while they're at it.

>the Sephiroth song
I fucking hate compilation babies.
youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o

Attached: mad.jpg (1311x984, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fTIWd_LJyvM

this was my favourite, great ost, shit game

KH 2.5's is my favorite.

My best friend would play that song in the van on his way to volleyball tournaments. Like, moms and dads of popular kids from our school were in as well.

Meanwhile, this dude was athlete of the year 4 years in a row. Like if anyone could pull something like this off, it was him. Just no self awareness in the past,

We've already heard the Remake's battle theme.
twitter.com/maximilian_/status/1142582990301614082

Where did this guy found it? The famitsu one has the boss theme.

>inb4 they announce they are remaking CC
>Inb4 HYPE INDUCED for the OST
>tfw its this youtube.com/watch?v=fbde4Wyrwko
>tfw millions kys at disappointment

Attached: FB_IMG_1560555953873.jpg (295x295, 15K)

I liked this one a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=DdwGCE5eDPU

CC was a prime example on how to take the exact same song and make it into an entire OST well.

Shit, meant for That said, the vocalized version of The price of freedom sucks. Where is it from anyway?

The composer of the OST has his own band and they made an entire album with random songs and this was one of them.
soundcloud.com/takeharu-ishimoto/albums