Why don’t you play sports video games?

why don’t you play sports video games?

Attached: 5C7A7B36-9E68-40EC-A644-507192B74FF3.jpg (640x360, 76K)

Because like sports, it's boring as fuck to watch. Fucking football and shit.
No thanks, dad

Attached: real life boomer sip.png (585x627, 568K)

I grew out of them. I used to play FIFA/PES a lot as a kid, used to play boxing games before the MMA fad ruined it, knockout kings, rocky, ready to rumble. Fight night were crap.
I used to play the THQ type of wrestling games too, up to smackdown, but I got into my 20s and started to play more "serious" and in depth games. RTS, strat, RPGs.

>too much of a brainlet to watch sports

because I am not a nigger, only niggers play try to play sport games, because they realizes they failed to make it and leave their ghetto hood, there only hope is muh sports, or music, and if they play sports games they realize they are there for ever

>hunterchad wasn't a meme
I'll never make fun of 'O' ever again.

Go play your fifa then. Shoo

Attached: shoo go away.gif (498x278, 2.36M)

I do. I'm one of the only people on Yea Forums that constantly posts in Yea Forumsorts threads.

Back to /pol/ with you. If I could dunk a ball on a ten feet rim and make $40,000,000, I would.

Attached: Needs more text.jpg (429x500, 57K)

nigger

Sports games are complete ass these days. 2k is pay2win garbage .

Because they suck and are filled with adds and yearly releases.

because I have an IQ greater than 80

Attached: 1536260745527.png (604x340, 276K)

why is Fifa the most popular game in Europe,Cletus?

Because I don't want to get shot at a LAN

If they put a fun spin on it like rocket league I'll play but actual sports no

this is how pathetic virgin cucks like you cope with never actually doing anything with your life.

>europoors dream of making with muh futball

based, sports games are for retards.

now excuse me while I put some more time into doki doki ashiteru imouto panicu generic weeb game #5 for ps4

Yea Forumstados dont play madden because the control scheme is simply too huge and complex and takes too much finesse

madden is literally the most in depth modern game

Every person I know that watches sports is unable to do so without a massive amount of alcohol. You literally need to put yourself into a drunken stupor to enjoy it.

I wish the NHL games weren’t horseshit and I think the last good football game was NFL Blitz 2000

Because Europe is also full of niggers and dune coons.

that weeb shit is for brainlets too. I only play zachtronics and puzzle games

Have you ever seen an NFL playbook? You have to remember dozens of patterns and setups, with the calls names changing every week.

But I do.
Just madden gets fucking worse every year. Also it is built too much around retarded high octane offense instead of realistic play calling.

This one’s alright

Attached: 436968CD-22CD-424D-A1DD-7F804C52F6AF.jpg (460x215, 66K)

I do, I play Madden, MLB The Show and The Golf Club(still boot up the old PGA Tour games too)
I never understood limiting yourself to certain genres. Play what you like, who gives a fuck what others think?

okay, how is that relevant at all to sports games you dumb niggerball consumer

I'd rather play sports than engage in any kind of sport-related fandom.

I do, but not many are good. MLB the show stands out as the good one, even in its off years. But PES hasn't been good in a while, and FIFA has never been good even though they've had a couple games here and there that showed promise.

I still play F1, Forza Motorsport, and GT Sport though.

I'm old
I quit playing football games when EA secured the exclusive license
Fucking jews.

I don't count race games as sports games.

I don't want to get shot by a white kid

I hate the fielding. It would be better if they had real teams.

Same but i bought nba 2k19 for 3 bucks the other day. First sports shit i bought since nfk 2k5 and mvp 05

Why is it when black men wear shirts like this or act like needs it's cool and hip but when us white dudes do it it's cringy?

It's not fucking fair bros. I want to be cool and hip while wearing my kingdom hearts shirt.

I'm not a nigger

t. amerikike sports fan
Good goy, coward.

A shirt doesnt make you cool and hip

theres literally no difference between mobile auto-clickers and sports games.
they're boring, p2w and play themselves.

prove me wrong

Attached: ctf.jpg (600x600, 32K)

It's only cringy when you're fat or skinny because then you fit the stereotype.

>Hunter X Hunter

You just know...

Attached: 1536768883676.png (1000x1194, 1.26M)

>why don’t you play sports video games?
I do though, but only the good team sport. Fuck nigger-ball, handegg and soccer. I’d play boxing games but they don’t make those anymore.

Attached: E880AA95-DD64-4B2C-B310-CB3F2BDA8FAE.jpg (600x300, 49K)

I prefer playing sports in real life than playing them in video game form. It is kind of like the difference between playing Guitar Hero and playing a real guitar or playing a light gun game and visiting a gun range to rent a pistol to fire.

*when buff men wear shirts like this
Some fat negroid wearing an FF shirt would look disgusting

That Gon looks alright but the artist really fucked up on Killua's facial expression

Because he looks like this without the shirt?

Attached: 1531334410778.png (838x1300, 2.03M)

Woman here, God please have babies with me.

>Ywn lick his abs
>Ywn have his lips on your pussy
>Ywn run your hand on his scruffed up beard

Why are we here. Just to suffer?

Attached: f13510035596.jpg (1024x428, 27K)

if i wanna box, i'll go to the gym and box. paying $60 to do something you can do irl is fucking retarded

Attached: 1543856466042.jpg (639x627, 107K)

Tits or btfo

Attached: Vlcsnap-2013-10-09-12h37m48s97.png (720x540, 408K)

>Sports games
Those niggers buying that genre is the reason we have lootboxes. They are the guinea pigs/canary in the coal mines of gaming that bring these scummiest practices to the rest of use. I hope they all die in agony i a fire.

Attached: 1522603945074.gif (350x263, 2.79M)

>Woman here, God please have babies with me.
You’re not a woman and you can’t even pass as one let alone have babies.

Because you're fat and/or ugly as shit. Why would that chad ever want you?

I'd rather watch sports.

Attached: Netero what malice lives in the hearts of men.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

$50 says you're a gay Jewish man.

Because sports and racing games went to shit after 2007, for the most part. FUCK EA

kenny omega can pull off the chad white weeb aesthetic, i believe in you user!

Because it doesn't play like regular video games which actually balance teams and characters. If you pick the team on the box they will usually have higher stats and have characters who can pull moves that are nigh impossible for any other team. Also despite being perfectly capable of updating the roster every year they release a new version at full price. Sports games are so bad they added a gacha system to them and normies still pay $60, season pass, and micro transactions. Too bad EA went full Jew and now they are getting shit on for it when they could've kept milking the cash cow of normies.

Attached: gone too soon.png (592x1067, 309K)

Never was all that into sports but i liked playing pic related with friends and more arcade type games like NBA Jam, or stupid shit like Smackdown Vs Raw, the yearly simulation shit that EA/2K shits out gets me bored fast personally, unless you excuse wrasslin which also gets more boring each year

Attached: n64_nfl_blitz_p_mssrvk.jpg (640x468, 55K)

Because you're one or more of the following
>fat
>awkward
>ugly
>unkempt
>stupid
>too slutty
>not slutty enough
>lazy
>old
>plain
>boring
>dilating
Same as most of Yea Forums.

Attached: 126.jpg (1280x850, 350K)

Unless, you are referring to baseball. No sport requires any intelligence to follow along or even play it.

based Hunterchad, I'd love to watch him BLACK these two

Attached: machi shizuku.jpg (477x750, 61K)

I like individual sports like motorsports, or watching World's Strongest Man.
Racing games are great.

Are you in this picture by any chance?

Attached: 1560249478603.png (1050x1374, 1.78M)

>sports thread on Yea Forums
>obese Yea Forumsirgins have to shout in their echo chamber how physical activity is bad
I've always wondered how people could fail a class as simple as Physical Education, but these threads do a great job at reminding me.

Attached: wojak.png (388x413, 5K)