TASTE THE MEAT. AND THE HEAT

TASTE THE MEAT. AND THE HEAT.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

how to counter bobby mains as a dale player?

Fellow dale main here, just squirrel tactic. Bobby is overpowered so your best bet is to run away.

Since Pocket Sand got nerfed, you'll have to invest in Rusty Shackleford passives to counter Bobby fucks.

You can't. Even when Dale players sabotage Hank's lawn Dale players have to get attacked by ants to save Bobby because without Bobby players the whole game ceases to exist.

Attached: Bobby.png (219x230, 54K)

make a bomb out of toilet paper and a stick of dynamite.

are devs planning to ever add playable dooley?

Attached: dooley.jpg (500x500, 25K)

How do I beat him?

Attached: caleb.png (340x317, 121K)

Just use the chloroform bro, Bobby mains cant hit unconscious players

Attached: King_28ef00_6502402.jpg (500x381, 33K)

grind boggle rep to get the summon peggy ability, you can only summon her once a day though so only do it to bobbys who corpse camp ya

you gotta go deep into his territory and find his hidden temple and seek the par-ents

People say I'm cheap because I spam Dusty Old Bones and Bobby is the only character than can properly counter it but I'm just playing with the devs own rules.
If they didn't want me to spam it they should have had a drawback or cooldown to it.

Attached: Caleb.png (637x594, 448K)

Why am i getting griefed as a Redcorn main so much?

Pair with John Redcorn as his support

John Redcorn more like John Deadcorn

i’m sad dale and boomhauer left hankplays I fucking hate peggy

Attached: 1D134FF2-8977-43E1-A6BC-A111F38FEE18.png (475x325, 138K)

Reminder hank likes that taste of charcoal better than propane

>tfw Bill main since the Billdozer got buffed

Attached: bill.png (500x371, 210K)

If a bobby main won't help you activate his parents, then a peggy main can spike your morning coffee as a hank player with testosterone supplement allowing you to intimidate caleb mains.

Attached: hank-shutup.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

why did they never make this into a real game?

Who else mains Joe Jack here?

Attached: honey.jpg (320x320, 19K)

I am actually watching this episode for the first time thanks to this thread. Saw a ton of episodes before, but never the gaming one.