What is the future of the Banjo-Kazooie franchise?

Now that we know that interest is still out there thanks to Smash, will we see a revival? Banjo-Threeie, perhaps a collaboration between Microsoft, Rare, and Nintendo, with it being released on the Switch or a future Nintendo console? Re-releasing the first two on the Switch maybe? Thoughts?

Attached: banjo-kazooie.jpg (1200x674, 93K)

I will never allow myself to hope for Threeie, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a remaster of Kazooie and Tooie for XBone and Switch.

Even if we don't get a new game or remaster, the duo getting into smash would be a testament to the tenacity of Banjobros considering the shit we've been through the last 20 years. Considering there will be that Controller holding statue coming out, i'm willing to bet that something new will happen to them other than getting into smash.

>I will never allow myself to hope for Threeie
Between shit like DMC5 and NMH3, maybe there's hope after all? The interest is certainly there. It'd be crazy if we got a four way collab between Nintendo, Microsoft, Rare, and the guys who made Yooka-Laylee.

>but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a remaster of Kazooie and Tooie for XBone and Switch.
God, I hope so.

nothing
he was added to shut up retards up there enjoy it
your autism got your ur stupid bear now shut up about it faggot
i dunno why you retards thought meant getting him in smash meant he was ever getting a game again

He was added by Sakurai because of raw demand and considered by Nintendo because of Rare Replay releasing on the Switch

Attached: Sabi.png (1246x2419, 1.11M)

>Switch Rare Replay
Awww shit motherfuckers

Threeie's fate will depend entirely on how well Rare Replay does when it comes to the Switch

I can imagine something like Pic Related happening.

Attached: Adobe_20190617_154334.jpg (682x1117, 252K)

t. butthurt Steve fag

>Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie in bed
>Easily portable local multiplayer Perfect Dark
>Possibly Nintendo Rare games like Donkey Kong Country and Diddy Kong Racing
Aw yess

Threadly reminder that a new "Nintendo" Banjo Kazooie (Working Title) listing appeared on Amazon Germany shortly after Nintendo's E3 presentation

Attached: reminder.png (1388x2407, 227K)

You're not even 23, I don't understand why some people pretend to have played these games when they came out. The whole zoomer-boomer wojak shit is a meme, you understand that? You'll little pals will move on like they did with K Rool and Ridley. Banjobros are mostly under 20 lol.

I fucking love nuts and bolts

Attached: dont.png (800x450, 516K)

You need to be 18 to post here

They aren't even on pc though.

I like how people say bear like it's a derogatory word.
Seethe harder, faggot.

>Possibly Nintendo Rare games like Donkey Kong Country and Diddy Kong Racing
You have no idea how happy I was reading this. Like, an actual smile spread across my face.

Hopefully that means DK64 too.

That's stupid. They only say bear because it's accurate.

First two games on Switch, then a new game announced next year at E3 for Project Scarlett. I'm still baffled by Microsoft completely ignoring this IP. They had a direct competitor to Mario just sitting around and they chose to do nothing with it.

>I'm still baffled by Microsoft completely ignoring this IP. They had a direct competitor to Mario just sitting around and they chose to do nothing with it.
Microshit as a whole had no idea what to actually do with Rare and totally gutted the studio. Shit, the way they've handled their internal studios and IPs this entire gen has been atrocious.

>December 31, 2019
Is that a date they put as a placeholder when they know it's coming this year but don't know when?

Sakurai litteraly had no say it in

Then what are you doing here?

I don't think they really understood how popular Banjo was until Nintendo came to them to get Banjo for Smash, or maybe until they saw the reaction to his trailer.

>What is the future
merchandise

No, they just understand that Banjo by itself won't sell on Xbox consoles due to the audience.

December 31st of [Current Year] is generally the automatic placeholder that most systems that I've worked with have

Yeah he was probably considered the best candidate for the mascot of the crossplat teamup shit theyre doing

>then a new game announced next year at E3 for Project Scarlett.
doubt it.

They never really bothered to test that. Think of all the fans Playstation nabbed when they had Final Fantasy exclusively on their consoles for while.

No they can say Banjo which his name is.
It's either cereal mascot or bear.
They're demeaning him by calling him a bear instead of Banjo.

They will be on smash and then, thast it

I rather prefer to see them leave as kings than being ruined by nuRare

I doubt it. Banjo doesn't actually sell as well as people think he does. And I don't think anyone can do it justice. Not Retro. Not fucking Nintendo. Not some random Calarts indie nobody. No not even Rare even if they got the old team together.

>>Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie in bed
OwO

>Rare Replay on Switch
>N64 Mini
>Kazooie/Tooie/Grunty's Revenge remakes
>Threeie

Attached: 1523240389312.png (444x444, 285K)

This.
When is Piranha Plant gonna have a game?
When is Joker ever gonna have a new game?
When is Illuminary gonna have a new game?
When is Banjo gonna get a new game?
Ports or new versions of the same game they're in aren't new games.
Banjo is no different from the other cast who will never get new games.

DLC in Mario Odyssey, come oooooon Nintendo.

Not even K Rool is getting to be in a game.

Its a bit late for that, they should have pulled the DLC on early or mid 2018.

Expect to see Mario Odyssey 2 on next E3

They'll make those placeholders on a whim, probably because of Smash and the new 4 Figure, but not from actual game information, not always. So don't give yourself too much hope now, boah.

Attached: 1560984148947.gif (500x422, 820K)

>When is Piranha Plant gonna have a game?
He got to be in Tennis Aces after Smash
>Joker
Persona Q2 and Scramble and the + version of P5, that dancing game, lots of Persona stuff from now on
>Illuminary
He literally has a game coming out
>Banjo
New game according to Amazon :^)

It’s not that Microsoft wanted to do anything with Banjo
They just didn’t want Nintendo to do anything with Banjo

They're not adding Nintendo games even as a courtesy. And they're not going the extra mile to make all those 360 games compatible. Persona is proof that Nintendo won't necessarily get anything in return.

Just remake Grunty's Revenge in 3D to be desu

Joker got persona q2. But I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't porting to switch.

I think Rool’s gonna return, considering he’s so goddamn popular and has no real reason not to be in Mario games at the least. Idk about Banjo though, series seems finished.

If Rare's gonna get involved with Nintendo shit again can we get a proper remake of this motherfucker? I could give two shits about a rare replay port

Attached: il_570xN.1831153653_r7i4.jpg (570x428, 52K)

Porting what to Switch? Q2? If you knew anything about the game you'd know ot needs the extra screen. They can't port literally every game. All they're making is a shitty musou which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with Smash.

No I mean the rare titles being ported to switch. Nintendo had got a game with joker in form of persona q2

Nintendo got Rare games on the 64. There's your precedent. It's not like Metal Gear is suddenly going to get a new game.

But Grunty's Revenge is the third game.

Grunty's Revenge is the second game. Kind of.
It doesn't really matter either way.

Is it possible to travel through every level of Banjo Tooie without going through Isle O hags or using the train?

Is this a "survive" doesn't count post?

On a Nintendo platform. Since Switch portniggers still have this funny idea that Smash means more exclusive deals or ports on Switch.

No, simply because Cloud Cuckooland isn't connected to any other level.
Grunty Industries is also only connected to other levels in ways that don't let you access the rest of the stage.

Cant you get to Jolly Roger's Lagoon through Grunty Industries? I thought you could swim down that pipe that leads to the pool the mutated pigs and swimming in

You can't get to the side of the waste treatment area that leads to Jolly Roger's Lagoon from the main part of the level.

Mild relevance because of his smash bros inclusion. It happens to every dead franchise in that game.

Survive is just a rehash of MGSV with mechanics stripped from Fortnite's PVE mode, it doesn't count at all

This

Kazooie is CUTE

He's given offers by Nintendo and he goes with the final say

>360 games
The image says they'll be replaced

I care about new games in general here.

Son, I'm fucken 30 and within a stone's throw from 31. You shut your mouth before you spew shit you don't even know. I was 10 when I played Kazooie and 12 when I played Tooie. It doesn't matter what age Banjobros are, if they love the games then that's more support for the series. You claim to be above the Boomer/Zoomer shit, yet in the same sentence you assume younger people are disingenuous fans. Fuck off with that bullshit you hypocritical liar.

Attached: 1561331554420.gif (481x444, 123K)

Sakurai gets a big ass list of names Nintendo thinks are a good fit and that they could get the rights to if necessary, then Sakurai picks five of them.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts on the switch babeeeeeeeeeey.

Attached: banjo-kazooie-nuts-and-bolts-screens-and-art-20080508022742485.jpg (1280x960, 77K)