Banjo-Kazooie

We should really talk about the Yea Forums moment of the year featuring our bear & bird duo.

Attached: banjo.png (894x894, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw
youtube.com/watch?v=mlfZmArk9Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=c150iw486n4
youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY
youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
youtu.be/Xt153vJCVto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit when will smashposters fuck off? How many fucking threads can you make of this nonsense?

ok

Attached: kazoo.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

no one cares theres like many of same thread of this already up and u already had same many thread already we get it u faggots cried like idiots and got your way cool no one care fuck off u dont need to keep talking about dumb bear no one but u smashbortions care about

Cope harder

Attached: A34652ED-906F-4A91-B976-4762C70A2BA3.jpg (1024x747, 89K)

well it's only one thread so why be so autistic?

That’s how know they are smelly zoomers, they don’t understand the significance of Banjo on Smash Bros

Hoes mad.

Attached: chibi.gif (191x184, 262K)

Zoomers like Banjo enough.

Posting the BEST live reactions and I'll give context on why they're so good.

>Vinesauce Vinny
30+ year old boomer who loves the games. He's trolled his viewers in past direct live streams by playing Banjo music right before the reveal. He even plays Banjo music in the beginning of this video. As soon as he sees the Jiggy, you can literally hear is voice crack as if he's getting choked up. Been watching him for years and I never seen him give a reaction like this. Also he's pretty chill and doesn't lose his composure which is a bonus.

44:47
youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw

>Nitro Rad
chill guy who's a big fan of classic 3D platformers. It's great because he's pretty indifferent for most of the direct but once he sees the Jiggy he loses his shit. Was completely unexpected and he never thought it would ever happen. Also a great YT channel.

38:18
youtube.com/watch?v=mlfZmArk9Sc

>DK Vine
Okay this one is extra special. These guys are massive Donkey Kong and Rare fans. They have a Donkey Kong podcast and run the DK Vine forum which has been up since the early 2000's I highly recommend you watch their aftermath discussion video FIRST because these guys know their shit. They can tell you what person designed what character and all the little obscure things related to Banjo. They even talk about what was going on in their head during the direct and how they lost hope towards the end. Not to mention it's actually pretty funny some of the shit they say. I know it's long but it's a fun watch and it makes the reaction FAR better than watching it on it's own. Host guy is a little faggy but the other 3 are chill and pretty damn cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=c150iw486n4

youtube.com/watch?v=3IVh2tYDWhY

Attached: donkey kong.png (898x890, 961K)

You're making Banjobros look bad.

Don't be so insecure, ya manchild.

>only a few more months until I get to hear my favorite game developer go into loving autistic detail about Banjo and Kazooie's smash representation
It doesn't feel real.

Nothing this good is supposed to happen to me

Attached: 1519246042344.jpg (600x649, 43K)

I fucking hate Smashfags holy shit.

Reaction videos are literally for the insecure.

Attached: spongeBOI_me_BOB.jpg (480x479, 41K)

You fags will never recapture japan time.

>Banjo has been owned by a rival console maker for 17 years
>everyone thought it would be impossible
>it happens
>apparently, both Nintendo and Microsoft were excited by this idea and negotiations went easy
>Sakurai even says console wars are dumb

I have no real attachment to Banjo, and I still think his inclusion is a miracle.

Attached: guh-huh.jpg (1024x819, 84K)

It was great. The new spiral mountain music included little homages to other levels in it. Very nice.

Attached: 1537181458586.jpg (320x299, 25K)

is that... BANJOOOOOOOO!? FROM GAME GRUMPS? OH MY GODDDDDD, HE'S REALLY IN! WE DID IT, REDDIT!

Attached: 1559350671892.png (461x394, 64K)

>Posting the BEST live reactions

Attached: 1560275694954.png (714x800, 73K)

you welcome, zoomer. Way better than dead slim jim head.

Banjobros. Why are you letting thread die?

so why do we all watch them?

Attached: 1561503824729.gif (359x270, 3.59M)

Until he's out, little nigga

Never understood why this literal who Android 17 bootleg is the default. Yes he's in the recent game.. which no one played.

release date when

what significance? the mark of staining it with a hideous thing that comes along with annoying entitled autistic manchildren? the mark of autism? the mark of a corpse of a character? all it had was 2 games on the n64 doesn't seem significant to me
i actually don't get why people wanted this shitstain of thing enought to pester them until they litteraly had enough and decided to give into these autistic retards to shut them up.
did people seriously only want it because muh nintendo history and it was supposed to be added back in melee wahhhhh autism retards
like i actually dont get the appeal of this thing why are rosterfags so autistic

Attached: ezgif-2-2e963aabea15.gif (191x184, 140K)

Lots of insecure people out there.

Nerds love crossovers and nostalgia, don't overthink it.

Because his game is the best one.

i actually dont get why people cared enough to bother them on social media to the point they gave in like?
last game people cared about was like 2 decades ago apperanrly there was a kart building one on xbox360 people hated and killed the series for good even the developers dont want to make a new one
like his design is like the most generic and boring thing looks like a mascot for some kiddy park named after the most retarded instrument
theres zero appeal to it like was this just another case of "meme magic" like haha wouldn't it be funny if we made a big deal out of this shitty dead thing no one actual likes and they actually put it in haha isn't that so funnie XD like litteraly only thing i could see why people would "want" it

Attached: ezgif-2-29826f9ab86266.gif (191x184, 171K)

Attached: average 4chan user these days.png (656x356, 20K)

So does Kazooie just live in Banjo's backpack?

GET BACK IN MY SEPTIC TANK AND CHOKE ON MY PROTEIN POWDER FLAVORED TURDS STEVEFAG!

Attached: 1561186284347.jpg (825x540, 74K)

Banjo was one of the higher up characters at nintendo in the 90s with Pikachu, Mario and Link. he honestly was missing in the roster

Yet you come into the thread to bitch and whine about it by.....bumping it?

Why do you support something while hating it....while also hating the thing you are supporting?

Attached: 1550644037711.gif (385x279, 2.03M)

Dilate moar tranny piece of shit!

Attached: 1552503127613.png (228x217, 74K)

HAVE SEX FAGGOT

Attached: 1561570236098.jpg (250x250, 32K)

How many Chibiterasu's do you even have

lets hope ya boy makes it in

Attached: MinecraftSteve3dmodel02.jpg3067a735-35ef-436c-84e8-c11ef0929ff4Original.jpg (800x800, 42K)

>source your ass
>at nintendo
he isn't even a nintendo character
>he should be in because he was relevant like 2 decades ago
if anything, just shows how even more autistic banjokes are like can the not move on from their childhood? are they mentally stuck at age 8?
butt he missing thing from muh childhood
99% who bought this smash don't care
litteraly don't understand pandering to 1% of autistic manchildren because they cant go 2 seconds without shitting themselves over some dumb bear
nothing is missing from the roster, hee had to be in because muhhhh childhoood
move on that was 20 years ago

Attached: ezgif-2-ef4363fdacc33.gif (191x184, 141K)

Weren’t you cunts tearing each other apart last month??????

Banjobro here, i dont actually mind steve getting in now that Banjo is in.

point proven banjokes are autistic manchildren pedo hentai addicts who can only communicate through buzzwords

Post sexy Kazooie please.
Ugh, i wish all the smash art wasn't with generic anime swordsman.

well he's in anyway so shut the fuck up

Attached: kekku.gif (700x704, 295K)

Kill yourself.

And don't forget "THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF whatever"

For me it's the Hero

Attached: 1560291418000.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

It's fucking shameful. He didn't even get a new game.

>no argument
u banjokes cant even give one reason why u wanted him besides muh childhood muh nintendo history butt he was supposed to be in melee

I love that the narrative has changed to "Banjo is zoomer"

Maybe he will after Microsoft sees the results of the dlc.

Holy shit this, a political / e-celeb thread was killed for this. My Discord group is NOT going to like this

This is better than a new game.

Lmao eat shit cubecuck

Eleven is woke, the other 3 alts are broke.

Attached: diagnosis.jpg (800x554, 44K)

those literally are the reasons, numbskull. he was missing.
>banjoke
hello stevefag

Steve is never getting in.

I really hope this means Rare Replay of some sort on Switch. Microsoft and Ninty have done too much together recently. We’re apparently in an era of remakes and remasters so it’d be nice to see them return in some way.

no they arent
and he was missing isnt one either
because no one missing just because u beleive they have to be in the game retard
those aren't reasons at all just ramblings of manchildren who can't move past their childhood and have nothing in life so they cling onto something from when they were a kid getting into a kids game because they litteraly have nothing else in

Zoomer here, are the Banjo games unironically good?

Attached: he_does_it_again.jpg (708x1000, 286K)

Don't come crying to me that the only sex you get is when you stick your dick in your ass and stimulate your prostate until you cum inside and then lick both the shit and jizz off your big fat faggot dick Stevie ;)

this. you guys have to stop posting these threads all the fucking time. we get it, you got your bear, now shut the fuck up
>inb4 stevefag
don't give a shit about this game.

Who is more autistic; smashkids or these kids:
youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I
I'm having a hard time deciding. Both groups seem so much alike.

I want to suck Vinny's and NitroRad's cocks at the same time until they cum in unison and I drown from their searing white child-making liquor

Play the first game, definitely. Tooie is good, but is a little like DK64 in terms of large maps and occasional back tracking

Old collect-a-thons are a bit dated now, but the levels and music of a lot of the areas really carried the game.
BK 1 didn’t tell you much. All you did was enter a level and look for a bunch of shit. It’s a lot of small, yet satisfying jingles.
BK 2 took 1 and made it bigger and streamlined a few things. This came with a few problems, but overall is great in its own right.
Both have a cartoony self awareness that adds to the charm of it all.

Yes but wait for more news.
maybe a remake is on the run now that microsoft has seen that people care about this ip.

But if you don't care about graphics.
Play them.
They are good games.
also play grunty's revenge.
Nuts and bolts is not everyone favorite but is OK

Attached: 1561318585052.jpg (750x417, 387K)

This game feels like Super Boomer Bros
I love it

fixed

Attached: file.png (750x417, 545K)

Attached: image.jpg (714x535, 78K)

you can filter them.
You enter deliberately to a smash thread to complain about smash threads.

Attached: 1561270470910.png (800x870, 360K)

youtu.be/Xt153vJCVto
You got to add this one, too