Which Final Fantasy has the best logo?

Which Final Fantasy has the best logo?

Attached: logos.jpg (1456x819, 123K)

Dont (You) me.

Attached: dissidia2 logo.jpg (533x372, 32K)

They all look the same to me

7 and 9.

Attached: FF Tropes.png (2080x1243, 262K)

6 Is fucking great but easily has the worst logo

I really like VIII, X and XIII

does anyone have the image of the metal gear solid 2 image thats actually shit in a toilet. need it for my collection

VIII, XII, XIII and XV

I’m a IXfag, but I can’t deny how good X’s logo is

XIV is a great logo too. Busy, but it perfectly captures the feeling of an MMO

I forgot X

7 because it shows up the main "theme" of the game just for the final showdown
13's a good runner up for meaningful
6,8,10 and 15 are cool i guess,it shows the characters but no real meaning (maybe the love theme in 8 counts)
12 is kinda random but looks cool
the others are really forgettable

bitch nigga

I and II don't work as logos, they're just 2 drawings cropped.
III, IV and IV are nice but are too big for logos.
VII and IX are too vague
XI and XIV are extremely busy, it works to show it's a MMO game but not a good logo
What the fuck is even the clusterfuck of XIII

VI, VIII, XII, X, XII, dissidia and XV are the best of the bunch. They tell what the game is about without being too vague or complex.

15's is okay until they added the extra shit after beating the game

XII

FF7 logo is just so fucking perfect. God damn the iconography is just sexy!

Attached: 74C38A95-B0BE-452F-9CBB-44EC94E9BFDD.gif (226x224, 182K)

>12 is kinda random but looks cool
The logo of 12 is only related to the original story before the rework, where Bash was the main character and Vaan and PEnelo didn't exist at all in the game. In that story Gabranth vas the main villain for most of the game and being the twin brother of Bash and all the story behind both of them was what made the logo so relevant.

Too bad SE fucked up the original story trying to panders to autistic japanese teens putting the usual young pretty boy as the main character, like this post show , too late in the development to make them blend into the story.

>What the fuck is even the clusterfuck of XIII
it's the crystalized moon from the ending

Attached: Crystal.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

fuck,xii sounds so much more interesting with basch as main character and the main character's twin brother being the last boss,it hurts a bit

>shit shit shit
>we designed this really cool logo of a stylized planet flying through space
>but it isn't in the game
>QUICK
>RENDER IT INTO THE ENDING

5, 7, 9, 11

VI, VII, VIII & X have the best logos I think.

I don't care for I, II, III logos at all.
V is kinda odd, is that a Hiryuu? Looks too fat.
IX logo is kinda meh.
XIII and XIV are too messy, but I suppose XI and XIV fit their themes alright.
XII is ok, not as bad as I, II and III at least.

>Top Tier
VI
>High Tier
VII, VIII, X
>Mid Tier
IV, XII
>Low Mid Tier
XV, IX
>Low Tier
XIII, XI, XIV
>Lowest Tier
I, II, III

That's dumb, logos are meant to be eyecatching and tell you something about the game just for looking at it.

For example I never played dissidia but looking at I can see a demon and an angel, since it's a FF game and it's a fighting game I can assume it's a tournament between light and darkness.
Making people play the whole game to understand what the logo means is retarded, by then I don't care anymore about the logo.

Technically the whole theme of XIII is about crystals, but I get what you mean
XV logo is also like that

I don't like VIII as a game but the logo is clear and concise to what the game is about.

X, obviously and definitely. Second place goes to VIII.

Attached: 1532670237916.jpg (1200x837, 56K)

are you kidding? 6 and 7 are trash compared to the others. 7 would be the laziest if it werent for 9

Probably Gabranth wasnt the alst boss, remember that there is always some random twist at the end of every FF.
It's more likely that Gabranth would end up dying trying to save Bash's life against the real villaind because he still loved his son even if they were on opposite sides, or something like that, turnint the battle against the final boss even coller because it's a revenge fight for your twin brother.

Sadly, we will never get that game, instead we have that boring slog of a mess that the FF 12 main story is...fuck SE, ruining FF since the Square and Enix merge.

IV's is the most kino, IX's represents the series as a whole the best, VII's sums up it's respective game the best imo, the worst is V... generic as fuck dragon fuck off