Jeanne d'Arc game when?

Jeanne d'Arc game when?

Attached: download.png (1021x545, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yySwpVva4QE?t=41
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore
joan-of-arc.org/joanofarc_footnote_319.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What would it be about? Joan was a figurehead and symbol, not a fighter or commander or politician or anyone of actual importance

Attached: EB03179D-B1E3-4802-AAEB-13B386587526.png (220x385, 171K)

seeth more mudslim

>me just chillin on my horse waving a flag
>suddenly some guys come and "arrest" me
>they keep saying I'm not supposed to dress like a man
>get burned alive

invigorating game

Yeah yeah, we get it. Only Japan and China can portray their historical figures as heroes who did incredible things. We must always downplay western ones and be "accurate"

>feminist user thinks a 12 year old girl could've actually lived through battle

>game let's you wave

Attached: 1458100602051.gif (549x598, 328K)

>when you evoke such purity that when soldiers saw her undress out of armor into her nudes not a single sexual thought entered their minds

>he thinks feminists care about catholic women
OH NO NO NO NO
AAHAHAHAA

horror game would be sweet to play as a schizophrenic person in middle ages.
dumb american poster.

There are better western heroes than Jeanne though
Charlemagne, Alexander, or Richard I are all better figures who could be heroized for the purpose of a video game

go play Fate/Stay if you enjoy King Arthur being portrayed as a frail magical blonde girl

are you retarded?

t.*nglo

Why do the japs love her so much?

Because they weren't degenerate pedos back then

This
Christ Yea Forums

>Alexander
Manlet faggot who lost everything in the end

Faster!

>Redditmagne
>Alexander "DUDE I CONQUERED THE WORLD LOL"
>Literally who
Are you? Games don't have to be accurate.

Half of anime is about cringe warrior 12 year old girls. Obviously they like Jeanne

Wasnt she crazy? Like legit insane?

>WAHH! Why doesnt the west get heroes!?
>Gets a list
>Haha reddit list xDDd
Fuck off retard.

>being an absolute historylet
I feel pity for you
His nigger commanders who chimped out after his death lost everything. He was so Chad that he pitted them against each other as a final vengeance for plotting his death

Attached: 1498708314562.gif (549x598, 328K)

Dont believe kike propaganda

Yes because God doesnt exist. Hard to believe but God didnt really talk to her.

You realize that until very recently in history 12-14 year old girls were considered prime age for marriage and procreation right?
People prior to the 1900's may not have been as degenerate, but they certainly were pedos.

Well she was a Christian

FASTER

>no arguments
>only insults
Cringe and pathetic

*tips fedora*

It's not our fault your a retard.

FASTER!

*tips schizophrenic meds*

>he was a chad
>get fucked in India
>I G-G-UESS THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO CONQUER!
>goes back letting most of his men die

>doesn't know Richard I
Pure retard

>jeanne d'arc
>STRONK WOMAN
Yikes

most of her prophecies didn't come true but a few did.

who knows, her beloved country is on the brink of dying anyway now.

Attached: 1497646219528.gif (549x598, 327K)

If you had a real argument you would have used it, here's your last (You)

Bye bye retard.

>gets fucked by his own Chad army, the only ones who could've possibly out-Chaded him
>rapes, kills, and plunders all the way down to the ocean
>punishes his army for revolting by marching them through the desert where tons are too pussy to survive but he does so easily
>would've fucked Carthage and Rome if his sissy-boi commanders didn't sperg out and kill him
C H A D
H
A
D

FAAAAAAAASSSSSSTER!!!!!!!!!

he is a literally who unless you are britcuck, no one cares about him

faster

Or if you've read even a cursory summary of the middle ages and the crusades
Dumb historylet

Attached: 1520718986181.gif (549x598, 229K)

ZE BLOOD ON LE HIRES ZWORD IS ALMOST DRRYY

>he is a literally who unless you are britcuck, no one cares about him
Or if you have an interest in medieval history but of course a dumb american doesn't know anything outside his state.

isnt that how it always goes?
>Famous people do thing to build country
>Later generations burn it down trying to "improve it"
Sure stagnation is death and you cant stay the same. But how could it come to this?

>NOOOO BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!! EVERY ENGLISH MAN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN IN HISTORY!!!

Attached: 1561093025185.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Any adaptation of Jeanne would never work. If you portrayed her accurately then you’d have guys complaining saying she’s feminist power fantasy, and feminists complain about how she was a white Christian girl who’s dream was to have a family after the war.

>EVERY ENGLISH MAN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN IN HISTORY
He was the king of England so he was the most important Englishman when he was alive yes.

FASTER! FASTER!!!

h-hayai

That game should have been good. But it was shit.

God talked to her then he stopped. And that bitch wasnt messing, she fanatically whore'd God to every Christ fag. Once they understood she was batshit insane, not a blessed woman they burned her on a cross. Because God is really into fire i guess. The crusades were great.

Attached: 1510607648227.gif (549x598, 1.56M)

Isn't there literally a tactics jrpg called jean d'arc?

Well he was tied with Saladin for most important man of the 3rd Crusade, a significant event in the world (Christian and Muslim). So yes, he is an important person
Historylet

yes,

h-hayai

n-nani!?

Attached: 1553309700499.png (481x432, 417K)

t-that's fast!

Religion is pretty fucked up.
>Famous person of your faith spreading the word and your influence
>SHIT GUYS SHE IS MORE FAMOUS THEN US
>What do we do?
>GOD DOESNT TALK TO HER ANYMORE
>Got proof?
>JUST TRUST ME BRO
>Ok. BURN HER ON A CROSS!

Lmao, he is only relevant to people because he is the retarded king in Robin Hood who left his country to the worse brother

Nah, Christ fags were sleepin on this ho'. She was lewd as all fuck too. She gained a little credence and she immediately went full retard.

It was good.

She got captured by England and since France wasnt interested enough in getting her back they burnt her.

>seething britcucks ruin another thread

>Are you? Games don't have to be accurate.
of course not, to adapt it to modern morals, I suggest making Jenny of Arc a colored woman (inclusivity is more important than history accuracy) a feminist warrior wielding a whip as her weapon of choice (swords are sexist)

Attached: 1414766894996.jpg (960x1292, 187K)

So they let her die because she was a threat to their power like I said?

yeah fucking right

I want to hold her hand and tell her how much she inspires christ in me

Attached: le charging waifu.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

They probably rationalized the situation when she started foaming at the mouth. They probably used her up by promising her a grand ol banner waving spot in the crusade and died when they let go of her leash.

This was her actual attitude though. And the french ADORED HER.

qt3.14

all the seething Anglos in this thread, like 600 years later still mad they were getting btfo by an illiterate farm girl.

So why is she getting so many appearances if in the end she didnt accomplish much?

>Charlemagne
That guy was no fucking hero, for every good thing he did he 2 things bad, and they had a lasting legacy.

He defeated the Muslim hordes crossing into France. He's one of the greatest heroes to ever live

All of those men were brutal tyrants who spent their entire reigns leading prolonged military campaigns before dropping dead and leaving their kingdoms to either be divided or decline into serious political turmoil.

Well kinda, she wasn’t one flew over the cuckoo’s nest crazy but she probably had a couple psychotic episodes. That said most of the time she was perfectly lucid and if you read some of her exploits she was pretty based. She would beat the shit out of prostitutes with the flat of her blade for being impure. She also indirectly castrated an English nobleman who was trying to rape her. And if you read her interrogation transcripts she was pretty clever as well you could see how someone like her could rally people. Ironically though most of what we know about her(primary sources anyway) comes bu way of the English.

Why do japs always make her blonde?

I want a French gf who looks like Joan.

All whites are blond to them

Historylet.

This guy comes up and slaps you're waifu on the ass.

What do you do?

Keep in mind his artillery is highly mobile and he just enforced the metric system.

Attached: napoléon_.jpg (2024x2722, 3.36M)

>He defeated the Muslim hordes crossing into France. He's one of the greatest heroes to ever live
lmao, and what did he do in the long run? He outlawed Christians from practicing usury so they ended up relying on foreigners to handle banking and that ended up putting them under the thumbs of other interests, fucking Charlemagne did that and didn't even have to.

>Redditmagne
What is this even supposed to mean? What could Charlemagne possibly have to do with reddit, aside from you not linking them both?

>

Attached: condola.jpg (380x720, 31K)

Nah fuck her, Genghis Khan game when?

Brittania does rule the waves, you mutt nigger.
Let me guess, proud German-"American?"

Was Napoleon like the Hitler of his time? Not in action but in how twisted and absurd his reputation became? Just basically a secular devil.

youtu.be/yySwpVva4QE?t=41
I'm sorry I can't heear him over the sound of having a navy.

Attached: remembering-the-battle-of-trafalgars-featured-photo.jpg (768x432, 50K)

wonder where his parents are and why they're leaving their child unattended

go to /his/ and you'll see

That was his grandfather Charles Martell who stopped the last credible invasion into Western Europe. Charlemagne largely just destabilized the Emirates of Andalusia by supporting rebellious Moors and sending aid to Asturias, while massively consolidating his own extensive holdings by murdering Cathars.

That was his Chralemagne's grandfather, Charles Martel.

>nigger
how can I report this post to the bong police?

Why would I wanna play as Noah's wife?

I couldn't imagine anything different honestly.

he is only a devil to britcucks

>Game lets you assassinate.

Attached: Judit_decapitando_a_Holofernes,_por_Artemisia_Gentileschi.jpg (2056x2500, 398K)

I have been to /his/, unless your referring to a specific thread on /his/.

>bongs still salty 600 years later

Attached: 1515210156938.jpg (586x403, 33K)

Attached: napoleon demon of war.png (1769x63, 15K)

Wasn’t she playable in some of the Dynasty Warriors games/spinoffs? Or am I just imagining it?

Is he ok?

Attached: 1523054731550.png (562x476, 201K)

Difference is, Napoleon was brilliant. Hitler was just in the right place at the right time.

Jeanne d'Arc historically had big breasts, as described at her trial by her squire who helped her get into her armor and saw her naked.

In other words, she would be censored by the ETHICS DEPARTMENT.

Attached: Soul vs Soulless.png (555x532, 266K)

>The virgin retreat
>The Chad fluke.

>some french manlet with a tiny dick that's on display for the world to see was feared in battle
lol no

Good luck I'm 7 leagues behind the English channel.

Koei’s Bladestorm, followed by their Warriors Orochi mash-ups.

Attached: D96D8585-473F-4C5E-A3C5-43FEE0E5B0D2.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

If she is just a cheerleader then does that mean that Anglos got BTFO by a cheerleader?

Anytime I see a painting by Artemisia I can’t help get kinda sad about how fucked up she must’ve been. Like after her rape all she drew was killing men. I can’t even imagine what she was like to talk to.

You try way too hard to be offended

A brief overview of how hardcore IRL Jeanne really was:

>A man from her village claimed she had broken betrothal with him, she represented herself in court and fucking humiliated him even before she'd become famous

>Led the charge to capture Orleans while tanking a chest-wound from an arrow. Later on, she was only captured because she insisted on staying until every single soldier had left the battlefield

>Trial begins. Jeannu trolls the fuck out of everyone for six solid months.

>Inquisition asks if she's in God's grace
>this is a loaded question: saying yes is the sin of presumption, saying no means you're evil
>Jeanne answers with "If I am, may God keep me there. If I am not, may God bring me to grace"

>Inquisition asks if she can hear the words of the Saints
>Loaded again: If yes, she's lying because she did not know Latin, and apparently they only spoke Latin. If no, her entire crusade is a lie since she supposedly heard the words of God and the Saints to give direction
>Jeanne answers with "Whatever they speak in, it is certainly better than your French"

>Inquisition would often ask the same question over and over
>Jeanne would then say they already asked that question, along with the exact time and date
>the scribe would then check and realize she was right
>Jeanne would then say to get on with it and stop wasting her time

>Inquisition would sometimes mumble to themselves or insult her under their breath
>Jeanne would say "I heard that" and mock them

>It took them almost two weeks to just accurately get her to swear to tell the truth because she kept trolling them.

>Despite having illegally rigged the trial, the English didn't even get her on their original heresy accusation. They put her down for a conviction of cross-dressing.

>Argued theology with her judges so well that she made ‘them’ all look like heretics. After her death, they all were later excommunicated for it

tl;dr: This chick was an anime-MC IRL.

Attached: 1821834912.png (546x615, 328K)

>Tfw not brilliant enough to make friends.
If he had even one ally he could have cemented himself as god emperor of Europe for at least his lifetime.

Attached: ishowedyoumywaifurespond.png (707x737, 887K)

/thread

>All of those men were brutal tyrants
Stopped reading right there.

She was one of the few women allowed in a male academy and was definitely treated like shit. It was terrible and a lot of women in mens spaces had to go through that.

Every fucking Caucasian foreigner is blond blue eyes to them in animeshit.

That was Charles Martel dumbass

Well to be fair her father ran the academy so I doubt she was treated like utter shit.

>Hitler was just in the right place at the right time.
So was Napoleon...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore
OH NO NO NO NO

>Game lets you side with the enemy.

Attached: 800px-Charlotte_Corday.jpg (800x1078, 307K)

She also led some 11 or 12 more battles after Orleans, was stacked but also so divine nobody had lewd thoughts about her.

But he lacked Napoopan's genius.

Attached: britain is great.jpg (1294x3932, 480K)

>a bunch of chinks/aboriginals couldn't fight off the japanese army
no shit.

>Harold surrendered.
That's dumb.

Citation needed on that. If I’m not mistaken there are no primary sources describing her appearance. Only sources describing what she looked like 100 years after she died.

>She would beat the shit out of prostitutes with the flat of her blade for being impure
Sounds like what a cunt would do

>The campaign, including the final battle, was a decisive Japanese victory, resulting in the Japanese capture of Singapore and the largest British surrender in history.[6] About 80,000 British, Indian and Australian troops in Singapore became prisoners of war, joining 50,000 taken by the Japanese in the earlier Malayan Campaign. The British prime minister, Winston Churchill, called it the "worst disaster" in British military history.[7]

OH NO NO NO
SO THIS IS THE MIGHTY BRITISH EMPIRE
Imagine having more men and being well dug in but still surrendering

>Laughs in american

Attached: fdth.jpg (632x822, 65K)

I'm American. And a real one, at that. My ancestors founded this country.
And they were British.
Also Joan wasn't as worthless as some of my fellow Anglos might insist. Let the Frogs have this one.

Testimony of her squire I believe

too late, gaz. The police are on their way

haha, what if you romance Jeanne
haha, what if your speach and charisma you convinced her to have sex with you, haha

T. Prostitute

I’m not sure of the exact document but I’m fairly certain that was one if the ones that magically was written down almost 100 after her death. Typically French documentation of her is like 100 years after her death because that’s when the actual interest in her began. The English wrote a lot of stuff about her trial and imprisonment and ironically that’s probably the most accurate stuff we have about her and they never recorded her appearance I believe.

Napolean's dick was only 1.5 inches lmfao

M-masaka!

Attached: 1552958419706.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

Testimony of her squire, Jean d'Aulon.
joan-of-arc.org/joanofarc_footnote_319.html
The exact terms he uses to describe her are "a young girl, beautiful and shapely" - 'shapely being that tight-assed medieval Christian way of saying 'stacked'.

So yeah, the Ethics Committee would not allow her.

>that image of her poor attempt to write her own name

Attached: 1534499750899.png (600x522, 379K)

AoE II campaign but with an alternate ending where you rescue her and she becomes a warrior maiden, a living saint who smites apostates, heretics and heathens. Or a game where you play as a French soldier who jerks off to her but you have to hide to sneak peaks at her deliciously toned tomboy body. If she finds you out she condemns you to hell for thinking of her like that.

Oh shit. I’ve never been so happy to be proven wrong.

cringe

>thinking any of this actually happened
how retarded are you?

Can someone post it?

>I only believe in flying chinese admirals
or
>I only believe in British propaganda

Not him and the first couple bits are bullshit but most of what he said regarding the trial is literally documented and those documents are literally the most reliable sources regarding Joan of Arc.

They got BTFO by a Dolphin. They burned the cheerleader at the stake.

>no one has posted the quote of the knight describing her tits

Actually, did.

>He thinks that tons of people died in late medieval/early renaissance battles
Most battles ended by the majority of the enemy army routing, they weren't about slaughtering all of the enemy.

Don't forget her love of cannons, a 'peasant weapon', and kept requesting the Nobility for more of them for her forces.