Anyone else disappointed in the last Splatfest?Why is Nintendo trying to break up their first ever LGBT couple?

Anyone else disappointed in the last Splatfest?Why is Nintendo trying to break up their first ever LGBT couple?

Attached: 49371830_388785735025967_6154230606762746472_n.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=001a2FhHsTI
twitter.com/mombot/status/1140615369624657920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: huh.jpg (129x119, 6K)

Do squids/octolings even know what sex is?

>Couple
Pearl is 100% gay for Marina but Marina just sees her as a friend. They're not dating.

God I'm so fucking tired of the yurifags with these two. Yes we get it you ship them. You don't have to bring it up and time Marina and Pearl come up as a subject.
Like god damn furries.

Top kek

>Why is Nintendo trying to break up their first ever LGBT couple?
They do? Thank god! It was a terrible ship.

That's not Ike and Soren, pal.

But Callie and Marie got there first with homosexuality AND incest

Attached: 1505188802971.png (630x1100, 1.1M)

>Pearl is 100% gay for Marina
thats just the localization, in japanese marina is 100% obsessed with "pearl-senpai"

Why is western art so atrocious

Because of cognitive dissonance

Don't you fucking dare lump those shits with every Western artist
That's bullshit and you know it you absolute double bubble nigger

yes user, me and my wife Marie have rough yet loving sex everyday

/lgbt/ is okay now, Yea Forums?

>LGBT couple?
Saying it like that makes it sound pandering. Just say girl-girl or yuri. Don't add your faggot alphabet into it.

No, but that's why Inklings teach them

Attached: f1d1e0e9c9814beab5e23a2488b11bed.jpg (900x581, 234K)

Hello Roger

Attached: splatoon cringe.jpg (515x567, 44K)

i figured it out

Attached: hands.png (447x418, 43K)

They aren't a couple? They're just really close friends.

They’re not trying to break them up, marina is just being a bubble blowing baby about it.
>b-but chaos will break us apart
How thin does she think the bond between them is if she thinks that’ll tear them apart.

faggots are incapable of having platonic relationships with their friends so they perceive every same-sex friendship as implicitly romantic

>mfw the madman drew his request

Attached: image.jpg (600x528, 49K)

You're a fucking idiot. Of course they're not a canon couple, dipshit, the thread (and a lot of the internet) ships them.

Is Splatoon 2 worth buying for the single player alone?

>Pearl and Marina's Octo Expansion outfits are based on Biggie and Pac
>Biggie and Pac were friends before an incident that made them hate each other
I don't have a good feeling about this next Splatfest

Post a link

No, absolutely not. The single player is good, and the octo expansion DLC is great, but the entire game is pointless if you're not going to play online. Why can't you play multiplayer?

built for human dick

Oh god

Mods please don't ban me for posting in this thread

Attached: Loving Every Laugh.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>The LGBT community is like the furry community.
Holy shit it all makes sense now...
>The urge to have their lifestyle/hobby/fetish/whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it accepted by the greater population.
>The inability to keep the more sexualized aspects of their community in check.
>The inability/lack of desire to weed out the illegal parts of their community.
>Places where their community can frolic without judgement (pride parades and furry conventions)
>Are usually employed in businesses that allow them to package their filth to the masses without objection.
How do we stop this disease from spreading?

Attached: 1548409633810.png (630x630, 603K)

>tumblr art
>"homophobia"
>middle finger
>that horrid characterization
fuck everything about this

the naive answer: eliminate mental illness (impossible)
so what do we do then? The answer is simple. Eliminate the people in power who deliberately give the mentally ill a spot in the limelight.

Attached: 1553720848626.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Jej

well they don't have bones so I suppose that's acceptable

Attached: think.jpg (320x267, 29K)

Funny, you could say the exact same things about otaku and their anime fetishes.

Or just say lesbian

why do americans love homosexuals and transexuals so much?

I don'y

Furrys choose to be furrys and its inherently bad to he a furry
And lgbt didnt choose and plus not all of us are prideshits,i know and am a fag who fucking hates pride
Sob storys sell,even if we dont need anything more fuckers still raise awareness for no fucking reason,pride fucking sucks.Just treat us normal we arent fucking deitys for wanting to fuck someone other people dont

>a faggot thinks fags are above furries
lmao
>And lgbt didnt choose
This is false

>not a yurifag for literally any other autistic shipping pair
>can't see these two as anything but a couple

I honestly don't even know why they in particular seem that way to me compared to other pairs of characters people insist are gay for one another.

They're just cute together.

Attached: Octo expansion ending.webm (853x480, 1.98M)

You can say the same thing about /pol/niggers

I'm like 80% sure there's no sexual aspect to /Pol/shit.

Attached: octopie.jpg (1200x2520, 534K)

You can, but they'll spare no pains in telling you you're a (cuck/onions/tranny/dilate/seethe/cope/lmao XD follow me on facebook) as they fail to explain why they're different.

Attached: pol can go to hell.png (1306x354, 78K)

>Muh QT trad wife to spank me for fapping
Nah they have some repressed fetishes

No, but there sure as hell is just as much proselyting, fanatical rambling, and autistic screeching at anyone who doesn't immediately kiss your ass.

Attached: RUGBY.jpg (500x499, 44K)

Wonder what they're watching

Attached: sadflick.jpg (1000x1000, 162K)

Something sad that got to Pearl.
Though honestly, it should be Marina crying. She's the more emotional of the two.

>thinking that hard law and chaos can get along
Unless they're having a threesome with an intermediary hard neutral squid, it was only a matter of time.

Attached: 1529454557820 2.jpg (300x315, 39K)

Their wedding video.

Yuri is a sin.

Attached: 1520475808191s.jpg (240x230, 7K)

>Yuri is a sin

Attached: the bible on yuri.png (793x533, 114K)

So footage of this last Splatfest then

I really just want same sex characters to remain fucking friends in the eyes of tumblristas for one goddamn second

Two characters with the same sets of genitals can't interract in literally any way without retards on twitter sperging out with "OH THEY FUCKIN'".
There is no option where they aren't fucking or nobody's fucking. If they are in any way involved in the story, they HAVE to be fucking in some which way. Are the characters best buds? They clearly want to fuck. Are the characters allies, but heavily vitriolic because they are personally at odds? They love eachother, but are scared to admit it. Are they mortal enemies? Tragic love. Do they barely ever speak? OBVIOUSLY they're in a relationship, god. Is one outright abusive to the other? Well that just looks like a clear bottom/top situation to me, no bad implications here.

They are obsessed with who's fucking whom. It's gotten to a point where I've seen some people suggest that every character in a story should be bi so that writers will give characters with the best dynamic endgame ships. Y'know, because everything needs an endgame ship, now. If your characters aren't fucking, why are you telling me about them?

Jesus fucking christ you horny bastards just let the characters interact in the story, you DON'T need your autistic romantic pairing to be made canon. If you watch things for that--and I mean this genuinely--you are a blight to any community you claim to be a part of. Relationship drama, or even romantic relationships in general do not belong in every piece of media, nor should they. Get help. Turn off your computer, put your phone down. Go for a long walk in the woods or something and think about how not everyone feels the need to be an incorrigible shipper who would ship two funny looking rocks because they're both rocks and funny looking.

If you come back and still feel the need to ship, go back to the woods, lie down, and stay there. Don't come back. Don't even move.

Attached: 6 SHOTS, SPINNING UP FOR YOU.gif (500x234, 133K)

Based God.

im like 65 percent sure there's a passage in romans saying that its gay

What always annoys me to no end with gays is that they try making everything about them and their sexuality
>literally any piece of media with two guys who are best bros and would do anything to help each other
>"OMG THEY'RE SO GAY, MAKE THIS CANON!"

i'm like a hundred percent sure you're a retard and your mom is fat

Sometimes I really consider getting into art because I see people with hideous art getting a shitload of followers and donations

oh yeah sorry i forgot about that part haha

Attached: attention.jpg (480x480, 18K)

I think it's because the majority of their relationships are online ones where they erp with their friends, so they don't actually separate the idea of wanting to hang out with someone from wanting to bang them

Thank you for the attention good sir
could I have another

Oh yeah? Well I'm a 1000% sure you posted on a children's anime board

Attached: don32.jpg (599x504, 21K)

>if you aren't a commie alt-left you are /pol/

>468197140
Case in point
>IF YOU"RE NOT WITH ME YOU'RE AGAINST ME!

As a semi /pol/lack that isn't even close to what that says retard

Attached: Baffled.jpg (232x186, 10K)

Imagine being a science denier

ANYWAY...

That's the kind of person you're dealing with.
You can be on the right but the second you step a toe past Mein Kampf, you're suddenly a trannycopeonionsseethe. People who hit that level of radicalism have lost any and all personality outside of their politics. They have no other interests, hobbies, or passions, hence why the vast majority of them don't play vidya, hence why they vehemently, constantly, and consistently post solely and only non-vidya.

Attached: drywall.jpg (800x571, 40K)

Here's wonderwall?

Spending a few months lurking /pol/ in the past almost drove me to that point, but I took a step back and realized I was only making myself miserable spending all day online getting mad about niggers and kikes. None of my impotent raging online changed anything, so I got off that board and only occasionally glance at it when a habbening goes down for some laughs.

Can it be done?

Can Callie get BTFO two final splatfests in a row? At that point the only depths she can still fall to is bearing Octavio's children.

pls no

kek

Attached: 1534872885163.jpg (500x499, 53K)

But that's forsquidden love

Just avoid it altogether. Avoid any radicalizing places that drain you of anything beyond your capacity to scream about politics. Look at every blue checkmark and SJW. Tell me, what interests do they have outside of being/praising gays and promoting Shillary? Can ou tell, by any posts they make, by anything they voice, by anything they do, that they have an actual, tangible personality?

Same thing with /pol/fags. I've only ever once come across one irl. It was about two years back. I was passing through Salt Lake City on the way to a friend's house and the /pol/fag in question was picketing the Mormon Conference or whatever it is. We were standing at a crossing and he and his buddies were to my left. He initiated the conversation with something about combating the Mormon Menace or something like that. I wasn't interested and I had shit to do, so i just said, "no thanks" and he immediately went into this 190 decibel rant about how I'm some kike lover and that I'll burn right next to all the niggers and kikes and mormons when "[he's] through with [us]." Heard some other Christian groups with picket signs trying to calm him and his friends down (there were multiple factions that day I suppose, and basing off what I heard there were some more traditional Chritian groups who didn't really appreciate his /pol/dancer rhetoric) as I walked off. Forgot about that cunt and spent the day with my bro.

Pic related. Took a picture of that Mormon temple they have there. Pic taken about ten minutes before encounter with /pol/ack.

Attached: 20170402_160426.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

squids eat octopus

This. Ruth loved Naomi as Adam loved Eve.

Homosex is the preferred sexuality for these cephalopods. You better start adapting user.

Attached: 1561579578214.jpg (1043x1449, 81K)

The first homosexuals where jeff and tony from earthbound you fucking dumbass

NO WAY FAG

I STILL DON'T GET IT PLS HELP

been looking for this one thanks

why does this game attract so many faggots

Attached: 733d038897a1a19f82897f7ccf6457ce.jpg (400x550, 25K)

You sure is easily radiating this much of sun's energy and spilling this much of boiling blood over some people who like to pair up characters they like together personally on their own and enjoy discussing about it.

Attached: laughing developer man.png (342x529, 246K)

Nintendo

The worst part is, the person he replied to literally said, Pearl and Marina are the only one's he's ever shipped.
That's how you can tell this guy is a subhuman. No cognitive ability: just stimulus - response. See thing - react.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

not every Western artist is a tumblr dyke

Good luck telling that to weebs
They've developed from a maligned subgroup of anime enthusiasts to a literal cult over the course of the past decade.

Attached: east and west.jpg (1612x864, 251K)

>there are people who actually spout /pol/ autism in real life

Jesus Christ

Attached: poutypearl.jpg (850x1145, 138K)

Not every western art is bad. It can be amazing to horrible. I can say the same for eastern art.

Stupid people exist?! Who knew?

because when an eastern dev does it, it's deliberate aesthetic design choice by the artist or artists. when a western dev does it, it's specifically driven by ideology meant to tear down male sexuality.

How hard is it to just look at a picture of people holding hands instead of doing this

But in the end it's litterally the same design

>Pearl shitposting on Squidchan

Attached: IMG_0524.jpg (502x515, 34K)

>think there’s gonna be another splat thread today
>it’s a disguised /pol/ thread

they're ocotopuses

Would it be squidchan or 10chan?

Ranting about kikes and niggers and the day of the rope in real life is touch beyond just "stupid", user.

Attached: Veemosmirk.png (897x964, 793K)

>Marina starting a /human/ general on /squidtrash/

either 10chan or inkchan

Then help us reclaim it by posting about Splatoon or Inklings/Octolings.

Attached: 1551051049138.jpg (1000x1600, 410K)

intent matters

We can reclaim it, most of the autists seem to have left

Attached: oepearl4.png (827x827, 372K)

Will do

Attached: 1531234407110.jpg (600x556, 59K)

Look at how the OP is worded and the image, plus factor in Yea Forums's usual behavior. It wasn't gonna be a good thread

4Cehp
Thats like if someone started a dinosaur general or wanted to fuck lizar-oh,i know them.Its me.

I guess so. I think it's better just to call them crazy people

Faggots like that tend to have short attention spans. Can't afford to dedicate too much tie to one shitposting spree. Probably got distracted by another Etika thread.

Attached: marinated woom.jpg (1536x2048, 269K)

Good lad.

Attached: 1517775736810.jpg (926x1114, 176K)

You don't even know how bad it can get

Attached: SAMURAI S.jpg (1895x8653, 3.71M)

who drew this?
it's really good

I was there for this. Holy shit, what a ride.

Attached: muffindakicudl.jpg (916x807, 91K)

Unfortunately I saved it from here, so I don't know

Attached: chaospearl4.png (1197x693, 416K)

And either way, these threads last throughout the whole day usually

Attached: 5BF7F7A9-78ED-48BC-B32F-FB8701832B1A.png (400x400, 147K)

Usually because one of us tries our best to stay awake throughout the night

Yes, exactly

You're implying an awful lot and I don't care for it. I never said that user was a problem

I usually crash out about 3am or so.

Attached: pearlncallie.jpg (800x723, 134K)

For me usually midnight since I gotta be a wagie

Attached: 3A54060A-ED1B-4CF4-BE14-426957B85A22.jpg (1024x692, 87K)

I can stay awake all night most of the time but drop dead as soon as the sun comes up.

Attached: 9b03f58f-61ea-43aa-82e7-8cc39d262112.png (1000x600, 410K)

Attached: 21o20jrkgtvrse0dkypu_by_meniusalau-dc94sxv.jpg (800x800, 155K)

i'm a wagie too but my hours are all over the place. I took the next week off work to play the new FFXIV expansion though so I'm good for a while

Attached: pearlsundae.jpg (850x547, 117K)

Where are all the euro posters anyway?

Attached: lollipopleotard.png (713x988, 375K)

It will never not upset me, the way they styled her hair.

Attached: Untitled.png (827x827, 346K)

Posting in other threads I assume. It's usually just me and maybe veemo daughter poster late at night.

And we're all american I presume.
That just makes things a little harder. I got a lax uni schedule, but I need to practice my longsword.

Attached: 70615864_p1.jpg (1000x1397, 217K)

Squids wouldn't do very well in winter at all would they?

Attached: 3n8winter.jpg (725x1024, 111K)

That would depend on whether or not they've evolved endothermic metabolisms.

Attached: blanket cudl.jpg (2088x2255, 3.56M)

This wouldn't be much of a problem if Yea Forums was overall slower.

Nice. It’s pretty sporadic for me too, usually between morning and night shifts, I’ll still talk in these threads anyways since I hate my job

Attached: 49569AB6-2EA7-4B41-B447-2E62371F748A.jpg (750x538, 61K)

Yeah I saved my yearly week of vacation specifically for this, I'm fucking pumped. The next 24 hours are going to be pure agony though, expansion goes live at 4am on Friday morning so I'm going to try and get a late nap tomorrow so I'll be ready.

Attached: othnibble.jpg (1772x1772, 566K)

>start splatoon 2 in 2017
>hate the artstyle first, thought it was a bad decision to buy the game
>play a little, game is alright
>still think it's retarded to like woomies

>octo expansion happen
>octo are fucking cute
>story is actually kino
Octo really are lewd
>i now love the game since

For real, at first i hated the artstyle, now i'm a fan, even if i'm shit at the game

Attached: S2_Nintendo_Switch_Online_membership_gear_reward.jpg (2000x1360, 898K)

Splat2 should have promotional equipements like TF2 did back then.

What's your job user?
i'm a police officer, and i actually play splat at work when bored...i know, i'm a shit officer.

I hope you have a blast fren

Attached: 6D0FEB41-1930-4FDF-B166-E5DA1DD36B81.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Such is the power of cephs

Attached: kimono beeb.jpg (1668x2224, 2.51M)

i'm here :D
and i need to sleep

any thought on the splatoon manga?

>tfw no smol gf who play splat and cosplay as splat character
FUCK.

tl;dr read samefag

Attached: 1553355174720.jpg (640x845, 88K)

I'm going to have hours of starting at login queues and connection erros I have a feeling

Attached: oepearl6.jpg (1242x1324, 174K)

>Why is Nintendo trying to break up their first ever LGBT couple?

Tumblr landwhales calling them an LGBT couple doesn't make them an LBGT couple.

I work as a courtesy clerk since I needed some way to make money while taking classes. Luckily since that’s done soon I can get into actually making dough in real estate

Attached: A47E8621-1275-46A9-AFDF-C1315970D582.jpg (819x926, 75K)

>ships
fag

WHICH ONE DO I PICK IM A NUETRAL FAG

Why is the splat community so fucked by the LGBT shit and tumblr weirdos?
i mean, people here are weird, but at least they aren't fucking filthy, cringy and/or scary.

Cuteness attracts weirdness, as sad as that is

>their first ever LGBT couple
Have you ever played a zelda game

Flip a coin. If you are still uncertain despite what result you got doing that, then you choose the opposite choice.

Attached: c693d2d5-e135-4a77-94e7-9c4902ea6717.webm (1280x720, 786K)

"Anatomical realism is the style of dead white guys", is probably what a shitty tumblr artist would tell you. They think they're being creative and unique by drawing low effort calarts shit that everyone else does. They're complacent and feel no need to improve because they believe art has no objective measure.

Attached: 1527990656058.jpg (475x352, 32K)

Attached: 1473162359505.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Relying on a coinflip tells me deep down you belong on chaos

Attached: pearltrainingwheels.jpg (549x548, 29K)

>implying they're not the same cancer

>tfw worked at a service station car wash until recently
>old manager used to check in on us, help us when we were slammed and understaffed, corrected rookie mistakes.
>new station manager comes in,
>doesn't do any of that
>doesn't fix any broken shit either.
>kiosks freeze, customers get held up
>less and less people are hired so we're increasingly understaffed and overworked.
>wash manager bears the brunt of it, as well as Me and tow other veterans.
>turnover rate increases tenfold.
>finally give my two week's notice. wash manager is a bro and takes it well
>later, some guy who looks no different from a customer comes to the entrance and watches us.
>think he wants something, like a re-wash or his floormats cleaned. Eye him over periodically waiting for him to speak up
>I'm brushing the back of an already spotless car. just glean it over because it's already clean and they have't even gotten to the machines yet
>old guy storms in, steals brush an chews me out for not wasting enough time on the back of that car. before stomping out
>who the fuck was that
>get pulled over by wash manager a bit later
>tells me the new general manager doesn't like my work, that I'm "distracted," as I stared at him too much, and that I wasn't working hard enough
>apparently the old cunt was the new manager.
>Never even met him or saw him come to help (old manager checked on all of us each shift and helped). He wasn't even in uniform.
>can tell wash manager isn't buying this shit. neither am i
>unfortunately, he can't rescind the order.
>gladly accept it
>bro wash manager offers to write recommendation letter to anyone who potentially hires me and offers himself as a reference as I leave.
>give him some bro grabs and bid adieu
>turn in uniform the next Thursday. Salute the general manager ironically. Get a scowl from him and a smile from wash manager

felt good, man

Attached: gucci.png (550x445, 324K)

But a coinflip is an ordered method of choosing, instead of spontaneous.

UH, ALL THE CHAOS PEOPLE OR CHAOSFAGS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS BOARD BECAUSE IT'S FOR ORDER PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE CHAOS PEOPLE VIRGINS AGAIN!!!

Why are octoniggers such trash players?

Quit falseflagging.

I've never been in a situation quite like that, but I am hoping to find a creative way to quit my current job if and when I find something new soon.

The duality of man this is why neutral is always the correct choice

T.Squigger
Octo is the new future. deal with it. they have the superior girls.

The other way around actually did you see how scared marina got over off the hook possibly breaking up

>Girls
Octo Girls are bottom tier beneath the rest...their guys on the other hand.

Absolutely shit taste

rate my post

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 242K)

WHAT!?!?????

Attached: 1561415998838.png (500x375, 14K)

All cephs are great and you're both fags

Attached: metalpearl3.jpg (1598x1457, 239K)

there it is, the worst post on the board

Attached: 1544693779286.png (792x853, 361K)

Damn, quite the story

Attached: 804D94E6-DD21-4D7A-9CC7-82615AE9A511.jpg (300x300, 44K)

Absolute shit taste.

I want to pump loads of cum into Pearl's stomach and on her big forehead

i'm not a pedo though, she's 21 in canon so its ok.

that's a little too lewd user, Squid are for cute only
Octos however...and they are all legal since they are older than the squids, at least legal in my country...

>God I'm so fucking tired of the yurifags
You don't need to finish that sentence. Everyone hates those mentally ill shipper faggots.

They are not GBT they are only L.

I want to ink Marie's womb with my white ink and give my squids a path to travel to her spawn.

Octoboys are the best.

Attached: 1561175277756.png (824x56, 15K)

I still like you more, Pearlie

Attached: Sad3.png (1096x1068, 781K)

Pedophiles.

I still wonder how the hell the Splatoon team managed to get so much lewd things in a family friendly game, it has more lewd things than smash and Zelda when both have a bigger rating. heck it has more lewd things that even some mature games like MK11.
Nintendo really changed in those 10 years i guess.

Sure as hell is
And seeing as how this s indeed a College town, jobs won't be too hard to find come summer. Better paying ones too.

Attached: muffinroll.jpg (2048x1782, 2.96M)

No one talked about fucking squid user, and those who do only talked about fucking the squids that are legal.
so no, no pedophiles here.

Attached: 1561427602937.png (1100x619, 1.62M)

FUCKING LUIGI

>replying
why

Attached: don't respond.jpg (680x680, 87K)

Attached: SCOREBOARD.png (472x716, 585K)

Even ratings boards understand the power of squids and know it best not to interfere.

Attached: pearlsmile2.jpg (1205x1563, 183K)

Either asleep or wishing they were asleep

Attached: 1531590738898.gif (500x455, 496K)

i'm currently wishing right now, the temperature is 3 times higher than normal, at night, i'm currently dying, with my cat at my sides, also dying.

Attached: skweeds.png (1037x1454, 1.89M)

Can someone actually confirm if they are actually lesbians or not? Give me a statement by Nintendo about this.

good luck with your endeavors user, i hope ill find a good real estate job for myself soon enough, anything is better than being a CC as is

Attached: 1550642696627.jpg (540x645, 94K)

bump

No of course not but interspecies lesbians are cute

you will find no such thing

If they are not officially lesbians, then why is OP complaining about it?

I'd imagine he thinks it will be similar to the squid sisters after splatoon 1.

Because the OP was bait.

Attached: hoodiepearl.png (1403x992, 1.05M)

Attached: 0ba4b172-be78-4a5d-ae8a-c3bdaa27aa34 .jpg (648x645, 99K)

>later...

Attached: tapioca.jpg (2158x1943, 2.05M)

Yes it is Kirby. Yes it fucking is.

False.

Attached: romans.jpg (2863x1830, 1.62M)

Win or lose the Splatfest is gonna be fuckin legendary

Attached: pearlsip.jpg (1240x1240, 164K)

you're god damn right

Attached: D97HtGoWsAEyu7Z.jpg (1000x589, 166K)

I've never been to tumblr but holy shit, how come they make /pol/fags mad so easily? LOL

i feel ratrded posting what i thought the last shifty station was last thread but it was just showing off pearls killer wail in game. heres what was found on the new SS for anyone interested
youtube.com/watch?v=001a2FhHsTI

>ratrded
fuck i really might be

Attached: 1560028309394.png (1769x2281, 1.16M)

It's not going to break them up it's going to bring them closer

Attached: mixing ink.jpg (901x2032, 719K)

dum squid

Attached: I can count to muffin.jpg (595x842, 105K)

>tfw receive an invitation to their wedding

You can tell treehouse was cornered into writing this and that the JP dialogue and the in-built animations didn't give them any leeway to be as acrid as they usually are.

cute muffin and witnessed

Attached: Cheerful Muffinsquid HD.webm (652x720, 2.07M)

Part of me feels I shouldn't have clicked, but fuck me running I need that shit

Attached: oepearl2.png (1821x2522, 1.94M)

Pearl wants to create something new, and in order to do that she needs to destroy what she had first. It's for Iida's own good, she will always be at the shadow of the more beautiful Pearl.

For the same reason their political ideology are just as atrocious. I'm sure there is a connection. I don't see Japanese yuri fans inserting their weird politics into this type of stuff.

A very cute muffin
but also very dum

Attached: dreaming of yum.jpg (1400x2048, 2.94M)

I feel sorry for Marina because I can relate to being scared to lose something you love but at the same time she's just plain wrong this time, gotta say.

Attached: dapperveemo.jpg (1882x3311, 1.89M)

Just because two people are friends doesn't mean their romantically involved. Did you think Callie and Marie were fucking too?

>people dislike this squid.

Why?

Attached: Please observe this.png (1280x720, 564K)

The animations aren't built in, they are dynamic and editable

honestly it looks so fucking great

she acts as if the bonds they built are flimsy as shit and would break if things arent orderly. i thought she was supposed to be the smart one

Attached: 1551060245931.jpg (2048x2048, 560K)

we all know that feel

cheeks

Attached: cheeky cheekers.jpg (1200x1669, 238K)

Could be trauma from her time as a brainwashed slave. Anything she perceives as potentially threatening the thing that helped pull her out of that hole could drive her to act pretty irrationally.

Attached: marinacarry.jpg (1191x1600, 1.03M)

no fucking way
post it

i guess, but shes just straight up wrong this time anyways. further cements me being chaos since her "argument" is basically nothing

Attached: 1552671014384.png (322x375, 141K)

>Homophobia is bad is weird politics

I mean yeah, I'm not saying she's right but I have a hard time holding it against her given the circumstances.

Attached: marinasnuggle.jpg (901x849, 118K)

What does this even have to with Order? Hell, it was defying Octavio's orders that let her meet Pearl in the first place.

ah, i agree with you there

Attached: 1551085006414.jpg (1536x2048, 480K)

>Oh boy a Splatoon discussion threa-
>Oh wait nevermind it's just political baiting
I fucking hate this board.

Marina came from a society of constant warfare and violence to being freed and offered a second chance with Pearl's gig at Off the Hook. She very much does not want to go back to that society of unknowing if she'll wake up tomorrow and having to put all her energy into making machines of death.

Marina knows chaos. That's why she doesn't want to go back to it.

I want to HUG an octo!

read through the thread user, it's gotten back on track

Attached: 1550532132556.jpg (800x1000, 168K)

user, beside the first post, most of the thread is comfy.
I wonder what will happen to the other octos that stayed loyal and the "underworld" in splat3.

She's worried that in an unpredictable chaotic world their relationship could be jeopardized

Don't we all

Attached: veemonwoomybedtime.jpg (890x729, 110K)

Chaos world in splat 3 is pretty easy to imagine, (Rapture : squid edition) but what would be order?

She grew up in a shit society where everything was orderly and strict and then after she heard the Squid Sisters it threw her life into disarray. She was wandering the mountain side without direction until Pearl came along. As happy as Marina is, she subconsciously misses having things planned out for her.

Pearl on the other hand was doing what she wanted when she wanted growing up (being rich and spoiled). After meeting Marina and creating OtH, they got a gig doing the broadcasting, which most likely bores Pearl since it's the same old song and dance everyday.

Attached: OtH plush.png (2796x1536, 3.8M)

Aperture.

Kill yourself you gay faggot

aperture already is octo expansion user.
order would be city 17

I still say that everyone in DMC5 is ugly as sin. Doesn't matter if it's a JP company but it being capcom makes sense.

Mirror's Edge

I am 100 present convinced no matter what happens marina will be the bad guy in splat 3
I wanna say closest would be deus ex maybe

Can't wait to see JC denton in splatoon.
>You're gonna splat alright.

Then it's a pretty shitty splatfest if the decision is already decided regardless who wins with how much they are hyping the final splatfest

i hope the next idols for splat 3 WON'T be a kpop band or something.

its still hard to wrap my head around the fact that splatoon has become such a big ip for nintendo that it's showing up in other games like smash bros and fucking MARIO KART

Attached: 1550655669552.jpg (1200x717, 105K)

Splatoon's two games have sold about as much copies as the entire Fire Emblem franchise (excluding the upcoming game).

I hope we won't have to wait for the next gen of consoles for the sequel, maybe it will be a spin off game or something, the switch still have some long years;

We all hope that

I want a segment in the artbook explaining squid parties. Like, competitive spirit being lost in exchange for throwing an impromptu party.

It's rare to see a new IP with such style and grace

How the fuck is this so popular? both with adults and kids.

I'm just saying I can see Marina freaking out and becoming an octo dictator in both outcomes
>Marina wins and turns inkopolis into neo inkopolis and proceeds to make a brainwashed squidkid army with a brainwashed pearl as her bodyguard
>Pearl wins and Marina freaks out tries to wipe the slate clean using tartars statue. Inkoplolis is gone and it's Pearl vs Marina next game

No. Don't
You'll only get more people doing it.

Attached: ANGERY muffin.png (868x634, 237K)

>tfw little cousin got splat 1 last christmas
>he only play that since
>he's just before puberty age (11 years old)
Fuck, i think he's gonna fap on some splat porn, this isn't good...

Probably the same reasons why Adventure Time was popular.

when it first came out i never wouldve thought it wouldve gotten as big as it has, i thought it would be semi popular decent success. im glad i was so wrong

Attached: 1551071916725.jpg (850x626, 84K)

why would Marina be so much evil?

Us adults remember the cool and radical 90s vibes it rides off of, and for kids it's just a fun game to play.

At least point him to JTVeemo or some good artists.

The idols in splat3 are gonna be Off the Hook and Squid Sisters together.

Style and grace also left room for a funny face
Usually style/grace and a funny face are mutually exclusive as seen in dk64

this, jtveemo puts out some good shit

Sadly adventure quickly became shit.
Splat will stay based for sure. i wonder if the serie will still be alive in like, 15 years...can't wait to play splat with my future son i guess.

>LGBT
Getting sick of seeing this shit! Why does every fucking interaction or saying something, have to be interpreted as gay? And fuck the developers with their dumb ass patches

Nah, they probably won't, gotta have the sweet amiibo money.
speaking of Amiibo, is this still worth to buy one of the splat one when the game is now almost "in it's final phase"? how many years will splat2 survive and not be replaced?

She doesn't wanna lose pearl

I like the bodies eh draws, but I hate how he's completely abandoned cute, as well as any representation of the characters he draws.
I mean, great, you drew a sexy Agent 8. I can dig it - until she just starts acting completely contrary to how we see her act. I mean, what's even the point? Why not just keep that to some OCs if you're gonna do that? It's autismal as fuck, I know, but holy shit is this my worst pet porn peeve.

Attached: 1490701044063.jpg (1024x863, 136K)

Splat 2 will be alive for some time. People still played splat 1 well into Splat 2's own lifespan.

People assume the winner is gonna be the villain of the next game but I doubt it. Probably someone hijacks control of the world while the appropriate idols are trying to set up the reasonable version of their ideal. Salmonigs/Octavio for Chaos and Tartar for order?
Regardless of what happens, Neutralchads are the ones who will win in the end after the single player is dedicated to tearing down what happened.
BOLD guess: the thing that this splatfest effects will be announced right after the splatfest itself, be it actual Splatoon 3 or some kind of spin off.

You are only proving the point. Notice how despite it pointing out that the women were being unnatural, it says nothing of it receiving a penalty, only for the men.

He changed because the tumblr refugees started to heckle him.

he used to put out cute shit but he started getting a lot of hate and being called a pedo or some shit for drawing the characters how they actually look

>until she just starts acting completely contrary to how we see her act
I don't know why this bothers me so much. it's just porn but I hate it when characters don't really act how they normally would.

Attached: -5bUHNggs5FaxgdA.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

Splat2 won't be replaced for a while ,not until the next gen of nintendo consoles, and considering the switch is an huge success..5 years to wait.
but we probably will have a splatoon spin off between, either same gameplay but more story, or a completely different gameplay.
i legit would be curious about an fps version of splat.

I'm still going with Chaos = Salmonid invasion and Order = Grizzco takeover

Pearl has a giant dick and drills Marina's black ass every night
my dad works is nintendo he told me

howdy 'miss.

>grizzco takeover
time to finally learn if he's an hidden human or not.

Howdy Pearlie

Attached: othselfie.png (1000x550, 423K)

I thought this was going to be an SMT thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

See, that was mostly for bodytype (and for the record - fuck them anyway. Bunch of bandwagining, hiveminded cunts). I don't mind curvy, sexy bodytypes - off model art never bothered me as far as I can still recognize the core motifs of the character design. It's out of character shit that drives me up the wall.

This nigga gets it.
It's that nagging in your head that says "what the fuck, that not how she acts. That's literally another person." In all my fantasies of a certain character or characters, there's always those beats that make it theirs and theirs only. For example, I imagine Callie being very sensitive, sweet, and noisy. Marie would be sultry and sassy, but sincere. Pearl would be a fucking dynamo who would wear me out despite our size difference. Marina would be like Callie, but more submissive. One gets these fantasies from what we observe in the character's native media. We come to love these characters for how they behave and who they are -so when we see shit that flies to the contrary, it deflates our boners, upends out siles, nad just makes us go, 'What the fuck?"

Attached: parachute.jpg (1520x1604, 334K)

So Nintendo has one sort-of maybe potential gay couple and you freak out?
Why can't you interpret them as a couple? There's certainly enough there to do so.
Maybe you need to examine why you're such a bitch before you complain about other people

Attached: Dfo1nE0UwAAEt5Z[1].jpg (964x718, 89K)

Absolutely based and correct post

>fps version of splat

Attached: cell feels ill.jpg (576x432, 31K)

>Jp characters are lgbtia+ phobic
Good thing western characters like kazooie are trans and based!

Attached: 1561429308178.png (804x428, 29K)

>So Nintendo has one sort-of maybe potential gay couple and you freak out?
why do people see close friendship as gay now? they are best friends, but not in a relationship.
jesus, it wasn't like that just 9 years ago, when did all this happen?

next splatoon is Splatoon VR
(you) ARE the woomy now.

>That pic
I don't think Squids would know what homophobia even is with how everyone is hedonistic and does essentially whatever they want at full speed at all times.

With how they dress I'd say homo stuff is probably much more common.

Ehh, when it happens, It's usually defaults between absolute jerk or slut

>that fucking pedo trash who had some splatoon tattoos, including porn ones
this fags deserve to be stoned, for his crime and also for ruining the reputation of the comfy community.

At least with octo boys

Attached: 1561427220428.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

If you think girls hugging is gay, you clearly have not met any real girls.

HOLY CRAP BASED

>So Nintendo has one sort-of maybe potential gay couple and you freak out?
>Why can't you interpret them as a couple?
Mentally ill yurifags trying to sound reasonable always stick out like a Roman candle.

weebs keep the r34 in the correct place and out of the limelight, it's anti-porn retards that have trouble hiding it, e.g. tumblr banning porn, not enforcing it, and inadvertently deleting the NSFW tag meaning all the porn has to share the characters' series tags to have any relevance at all

if you mean posting loli on Yea Forums you're retarded, trolls are trolls, not weebs/furries/etc

>Teammate sits in the spawn for 2:30 sec and does fuckall
>He's got a gold dynamo
>And is wearing the Emperor labcoat
>With an English name
FUCK
OFF

>Salmon rush vest available outside
HOW?

Octoboys probably have a strong 90% gay population

Attached: 1561502402682.png (400x720, 266K)

Um sorry sweatie but Banjo and Kazooie identify as their birth genders. Also they are 100% straight and have traditional good old fashioned missionary sex every night.

Attached: 1560543819341m.jpg (840x1024, 58K)

Splaterlands 2

Who?

B-B-B-B-B-BASED!

>Open World Splatoon game where you can romance all the inkers you want.
PLease

And I don't even like that shit as is, let alone superimposed on a character who isn't those things. Even if i was, I'd probably still feel the same way in an inverse sense I do now with slutty or asshole characters who are suddenly nice and sweet - "No, Mileena is not like that. She's a flesh eating, back-stabbing, horrible bitch. This makes no sense."

I think the saddest part is that those tow archetypes you just mentioned are as far as the scope goes for these attention whore "artists." They're either incapable of depicting anything else because they spend too much time watching the cornier selection of 3D shit, or even worse, they have absolutely no familiarity with the media they're portraying and are just there to get some likes and views and attention based on whatever is trending. What a fucking farce.

Attached: Mariemouf.jpg (2045x2046, 1.82M)

Nah. Rare said trans rights. Banjo is a qt enby lesbian and kazooie is trans

supreme taste fren, i'd have to absolutely agree there. when it comes down to it if they completely change how they act it doesnt even feel like the character, and i cant get into it no matter how hard i try

Attached: 1550729180607.jpg (1280x960, 131K)

So there cannot ever be a potential gay couple then? No, everyone is just good best friends. But if they were male and female a "will-they won't-they" relationship would be fine.
What reason is there why they can't be into each other?
Nintendo has got 0 gay couples but even one is too much for you.

TWO PEOPLE
I JUST HAD TWO PEOPLE NOW SIT IN SPAWN AND DO FUCKING NOTHING
I DID ALL THE FUCKING WORK MYSELF
DIIIIIIEEEEE

Post gears that only the REAL squiggas have

Attached: S2_Gear_Headgear_Golden_Toothpick.png (256x256, 37K)

Best friends can be in a relationship

then again, why does every fictions need to have a gay couple now? why can't everything stay simple?
Generally best friend and couple isn't the same status.

I think people should be free to see it any way they want until something gets established as official canon then if you go against that to continue shipping you're an autistic retard

Attached: IMG_0597.png (600x510, 170K)

based

I can vividly recall several occasions where I actually felt my dick deflate like a popped balloon, and all of them were because of out of character shit. i can endure physically gross shit until I find something more appealing, but it doesn't matter how hot they're portrayed. My wang shrivels within fractals of a second at this kind of shit.

I specifically remember a lemon that was going great at first. Prose was decent, characters were well written at first, the things slowly started spiraling around the drain before I took a peek over the edge and saw it was all going down in shambles fast. The two characters already had chemistry in their native media, and it was well implemented in the first few chapters. Then, one of them started getting religious. Literal Buddhist/Jainist religious. It was a red flag, but not a big enough one to make me stop - until the other one started pulling tumblr gender pronouns out of the wazoo, and soon that became her entire personality. It was clear the author was mentally bankrupt and projecting their stupidity onto the character. I cannot adequately describe my disappointment.

Attached: 1560894153456.jpg (2048x2048, 293K)

>why does every fictions need to have a gay couple now?
You're living in a fucking bubble. How many gay couples are there in Nintendo games?
>why can't everything stay simple?
What vast complexities are you having trouble wrapping your mind around?
>Generally best friend and couple isn't the same status.
If you ask people in an actual relationship many will tell you their partner is their best friend.

how does this do for ya

Attached: 1553486000239.jpg (600x738, 40K)

>If you ask people in an actual relationship many will tell you their partner is their best friend.
I may not agree with some of what you're saying, but I'll stand with you on this one wholeheartedly.
How can you love someone who isn't your friend?

I'm very certain that if this wasn't a Nintendo game where not even smoking if allowed to appear, orgies and very wild parties would not only be encouraged but enforced. There'd be some inklings and octolings of any gender who would make a competition out of how many they've plowed or been plowed by and then brag to their friends the next day if they win.

this guy twitter.com/mombot/status/1140615369624657920
sorry for the twitter link.

squids also eat other squids haha

It's more complete and utter disappointment than disgust or hostility. That's reserved for what's simultaneously, emotionally, mentally, and physically gross.

I am unsure if I want to go back into this game.
The last time I even touched this game was many months back. I just don't find it enjoyable any longer. Maybe it is because at around the time the Octo expansion was released, everyone seemed to become infinitely better at the game. I mean, just like they had spent months playing it nonstop in a time loop so to everyone else no time had passed, but it was months for them. I never completed the octo expansion so I never got the ability to play an octo in matches. I believe the last time I played a Turf Wars match was around October last year. I got my ass handed to me so many times that I swore to never return. I am tempted seeing as this would be my last chance to participate in a Splatfest. But the game has made so jaded towards Turf Wars that I never went near it. The last time I played the game at all was in January and I did a few salmon runs.

Should I go back in? I guarantee that everyone else has gotten so good at the game that they might as well be considered divine beings.

Attached: 1451960834946.jpg (138x162, 3K)

I think shippers are faggots that should kill themselves.

Mario proposed to Peach. Link and Zelda have kissed, and her journals in BotW make it clear she has real romantic feelings. There aren't any other actual couples people really talk about in Nintendo games because they don't exist. The rest is just hentai. You sound like a genuine faggot.

They eat unevolved squids.
It's basically humans eating monkeys.

Attached: WOOMA DELICIA.jpg (1779x2496, 2.05M)

Come back in, at least for the final Splatfest. And you should still be good to go. I came back after a year, but was still able to hold my own in S+ rank.

like THAT doujin im assuming

good fucking lord. that person is a tumor to the fanbase

Attached: 1550642752401.png (473x786, 592K)

>I think shippers are faggots that should kill themselves.

Attached: khaki shorts, black DC shoes, Cod, halo, etc.png (550x505, 528K)

I wonder if Pearl has seen porn of Marina

Just replayed Metal Gear solid Peace Walker, for some reasons i'm thinking of splatoon when playing it...why? is this because the game is "more wholesome" ?

10 bucks says she draws it herself.

She actively searches for it.

My girlfriend is nagging at me to get a switch so i can play Splatoon with her. I'm a typical PC neckbeard, is the purchase worth it?

Maybe it's because the Metal Gear franchise is comparatively ridiculous to Splatoon?

considering the hedonistic lifestyle they all have, I'm sure she's made porn with Marina that will never be release publicly.

Does she have a switch? There's no local multi so if she doesn't there's no point

Edgy. As long as you're not being an obnoxious faggot and/or not into legitimate degenerate shit like kiddy diddling, then who gives a fuck?

Attached: dualiepearl.png (1274x1028, 1.51M)

The problem with citing the bible is that there are like 25 different translations of it.

Oh there still PLENTY of people who have no idea what they're doing, You'll be fine.

>Maybe it's because the Metal Gear franchise is comparatively ridiculous to Splatoon?
The Octo Expansion is like 1:1 with the ending to MGS2 for a bit

I never did anything beyond two hours of the octo expansion, turf wars, and salmon run. I never did a single ranked battle ever. It seemed like newer players even had an edge on me. It's why I came to believe something happened that others took advantage of that I did not that gave them a distinct advantage. The last time I played Turf Wars, it was like watching gods battle one another. I had no place among them.

Yeah, she has one of her own.

Why do I feel like I've seen this style before in some other cringe manner?

I picked Order because I don't want to see Marina cry.

ill admit, as an emulationfag, i fucking wish splatoon 2 could run on yuzu. playing this game at 2k res at 144fps is the fucking dream, even if it's just the singleplayer and OE. the game is too good to not see it at a higher res

Attached: 1550639293180.png (644x2000, 922K)

Maybe this is a better image to represent you

Attached: Dy43_UJVsAEJSS_.jpg (1024x582, 94K)

>arsenal gear crashing = the statue
>the IA is the big vilain, does a weird speech about why Humanity/squids is fucked now and need to evolve
>you fight an old enemy, but also a mentor.
>you play as a new character
Fuck you are right, octo expansion just is MGS2 for kids.

This smells like tumblrs brand of faggotry.

That's just about perfect.

You also travel backwards through places named after digestive systems

Attached: octo expansion.jpg (1000x563, 124K)

>Kojimbo predicts AIs being used to curate and censor the Internet a decade in advance

How did the madman do it

Attached: troopermakeover.jpg (1398x2048, 260K)

he played deus ex

agent 8 like Raiden, also have some memory problems.

We need more pics of octo Callie being a sweetheart. We know the shades only changed her loyalties. Watching her be her sweet self among octo kind with her decorations and pep is so tragically untapped as an idea.

Attached: stickers.jpg (700x3000, 554K)

since a MG probably is going on the switch later since konami are pretty friendly with Nintendo, it would be cool to have some splat content for the game, just like the yoshi thing in MGS3 3DS.
>Tfw port of MGSV
>yoy can have a splat weapon, and a new outfit for big boss, disguised as a woomy.

Because they're not a western game company.

Attached: 1542797167649.jpg (630x630, 100K)

>both also naked at one point
Holy fuck, how deep does this rabbit hole go?
I wonder what Nogami thought of Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes.

It's kinda funny because these are the same people who think that any show where a woman and a man romantically interact with one another it's instantly some sexist shitshow and deserves to be purged from existence. But as soon as two friends of the same sex have a totally platonic interaction they immediately want to see them mash genitals together, if not assuming they already do.

If it's not political, it's not even worth discussing, silly user.

Attached: 1561466964561.jpg (1200x1149, 233K)

oh my god thats adorable. glad i saw that before heading off. have a good one frens. glad the thread was turned around into something more quality

Attached: 1552679532262.jpg (2048x2048, 688K)

Attached: 1ee457ea-a8d7-4702-aebf-887e06e4d2f4 5.38.07 PM.jpg (2431x1811, 735K)

He probably like them, while they are meh MG, they are still good games.
still...Murata should have replaced Kojima like it was supposed to before the fan outcry. let's hope the poor guy will finally do his MG now (and let's hope he won't do just some remakes.), he did ZOE2 in the past and it's one of my favorite game.

>lgbt couple

>these are the same people who think that any show where a woman and a man romantically interact with one another it's instantly some sexist shitshow and deserves to be purged from existence.
What a horrible perverse world you've made up for yourself to live in.

Yea Forums is where /pol/ /lgbt/ and Yea Forums hang out. So yes, no and desu

I was calling you degenerates in the past but fuck
i want to have an octo to hug...

>Don't pander to THEM, pander to ME

It grows on you.

Attached: veemonwoomydressup.jpg (1200x1056, 1.06M)

Attached: schweddyhug.jpg (837x1071, 146K)

glad we could be of service

Attached: 1561262974701.jpg (778x800, 84K)

veemos is good

Attached: sleepy veemer.jpg (1536x2048, 246K)

Context matters, retard. Japanese devs don't go out of their way to make political statements with their designs unless it's pertinent to the core theme of the video game. Western devs think they have to make every game a thinly vieled political diatribe because they think it makes their game interesting and deep and a cultural icon.

Triangle head looking like fucking Beedle head ass

>glad the thread was turned around into something more quality
Eh, kinda. The shitty OP will attract tourists for as long as it's here, but we work with what we have.

Attached: Callie's decorations.jpg (3530x4000, 2.78M)

Man, anons sure like reaching, I suppose it would make sense if you're really religious and need to find a way to justify your self/your kink, even if it doesn't really allow you to and you'll/your kink will forever be seen as a messed up blight that must be evicted from existence.

Attached: 1231244521.jpg (500x245, 24K)

hence why i said more. it didnt become great, just better than a straight /pol/ thread. these threads have dealt with much worse

Attached: 1551110906351.jpg (900x1273, 680K)

based and majimapilled

Attached: 1556466654414.gif (100x100, 548K)

>But the bible says.
Ah using the bible as justification for your actions. Not only that but also trying to find loop holes to go against what the message probably is. How FORBIDDEN!

Attached: Forbidden.jpg (391x558, 45K)

Fuck off, tumblrina.

Attached: angry crow.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Are the themes of climate change and anti-racism pertinent to the core theme of Splatoon? Because they certainly exist in the games

Attached: 800px-Splatoon_Sunken_Scroll_16[1].png (800x416, 690K)

because yurifags are degenerates and marina is for human cock breeding

>nuking the ice caps
>climate change
i get what you're going for but cmon user

Attached: 1558648494290.jpg (240x498, 21K)

Imagine this image upsetting you

Attached: theyreinlesbians3.jpg (1080x1920, 314K)

What would be your reaction if the next spat game is a spin off with an artstyle like in the scrolls.

>somebody doesn't buy into my delusions

Attached: crybaby[1].jpg (590x385, 15K)

It's gotten to the point where some times my brain will think "they're gay" when seeing 2 guys on a couch together, then I have to stop and realize what my brain just did. Are we slowly reaching the point where you either never hang out with your own gender or live long enough to become the gay.

Attached: 1547714250984.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

I would give anything to become that left girl and do this casually to my female friends

The climate changed and the resulting shortage of resources forced a war between cultures.
This is like the most blatant climate change parallel there is.

didn't play the first game Octavio and cuttlefish were friends

Remember how Inklings and Octarians can't swim? The sea levels haven't dropped in the 12k years since humanity's fall, so fights over the remaining land left was the cause of the wars in the past. The Octarians lost and were condemned to humanity's dilapidated underground bunkers, which are failing in Splatoon 1. That's why they steal the Great Zapfish, besides taking a stab at Inkopolis, it was to keep their domes running. When you take the Zapfish at the end of each dome, the dome is left without power and shuts down, forcing the Octarians back more and more.

Integration was a miracle for them. Now not only are they in penalty of death at the hands of the New Squidbeak Splatoon, but also not in danger of their homes being destroyed. They can live in a metropolis and have lives that aren't constant warfare. And the Inklings don't care because as far as they're concerned, some new kids with fancy new hairstyles showed up one day. But the Octolings know, and they're immensely grateful.

They USED to be friends.

user, it wasn't greenhouse gases
We literally nuked the poles.

>MERCY AND PHARA ARE GAY OOH YEA, MMM MUH ERECTION IS PLEASE!
>MEDIC AND HEAVY ARE GAY, WOO MY GAY FAN FIC SHALL BLOOM IN TO ART!
>LOCAL SQUID LOVE MUNCHING OCTO RUG, YEE BOY!
>2B WANTS TO DOM 9S SOOO BAD, MY PEEPEE IS SO HARD RIGHT NOW! IMAGINE HER SITTING ON HIS FACE, MMMMMMM YEAH!
>ELLIE LOVED THAT HORSE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING! YEEE HAW BUDDY, HORSE PENIS IN LITTLE GIRL MOUTH!

Attached: 1561549603090.gif (220x257, 277K)

Do we even know the extent of the integration?

They'd probably think you have a thing for strapons.

We know that a shit ton of octolings saw and heard the inkatation over the course fo both games. Octavio's constituency must be halved, at least.

Attached: hail a woomy.jpg (2200x2200, 376K)

I do

i mean if im being honest i want 2b to sit on MY face

That's not the point.
The point is the game still deals with the themes. It's symbolism.
>"Before the Great Turf War, there were amicable relations between the Inklings and the Octarians. They couldn't have dreamed that rising sea levels would force them to battle fiercely over the remaining territory."

And anyway, where does it ever say they nuked the poles?

Not to mention the scores of Octos 3 and 4 have BTFO

This.

Attached: article-424.jpg (696x394, 58K)

Complete? The Inklings don't care. The Octolings aren't trying to take over, they don't work for Octavio any longer. The only evidence of there being any issue is Marina announcing the integration to Eight as she nears the surface, and Eight's own reflections on her past, her liberation, her current conflict, and the shining city she was told of that she wants to reach so much.

Remember that when Tartar tried to destroy the city, it was two Octolings and one Inkling that stopped him. And one of those Octolings had never even visited the city before.

It's simple, just make sure all women in man/woman relationships have a huge futa penis/huge naughty dragon horse strapon, they use on the man daily. There, now it works.

Attached: 23192789572204.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

I know this is bait but when did they say that?

I'm sure there are still enemy octarians around.

Futa is overplayed, overdone, corny, tacky, and stupid.

Attached: stickin to it.png (576x576, 641K)

*sigh*

There still are Octolings loyal to Octavio, or else agent 4 wouldn't have anything to shoot in Octo Canyon. But a huge chunk of the ones freed by the Inkantation abandoned their shitty old lives in exchange for the life that Inkopolis gives them.

Started with the people who made donkey kong, now everyone at rare and even people like Romero (who made doom) said it. Can't wait for doom to have a trans! protagonist, maybe doomguy was trans all along? Only someone as strong as a trans male could handle hell itself

>The first artbook expands on Splatoon's background story, in which it was revealed that the extinction was caused by a nuclear missile detonating on Antarctica during one of many previous wars, which melted its ice cap and worsened the already rising sea levels.
>and worsened the already rising sea levels.
>and worsened the already rising sea levels.

Attached: 1533320709547.png (415x322, 155K)

>Nintendo's first LGBT couple
oh sweetie...

Attached: PIKE.png (400x540, 188K)

woomy

Attached: 1544745521411.png (332x343, 184K)

Attached: 53061074_p1.png (600x800, 571K)

Three weeks lads

Attached: chaospearl3.png (500x750, 181K)

Those fags that keep sperging out over all same-sex friends being lovers need to kill themselves because of that. Also if you wanna give them a dose of their own medicine and don't mind using their cancer terms against them, say that it's discrimination against asexuals (people who lack the desire to fuck) and aromantics (people who lack the desire to become attracted to others).

Anyone else instinctually put shippers into the same mentally disabled category as whoever the fuck made that entire section of Bulbapedia dedicated to all the various ships anyone has ever thought of?

>like THAT doujin im assuming
I'm not him, but I'm interested now
Tell me about it

Attached: 1530310462286.jpg (1280x960, 313K)

Does Judd like Little Judd?

Attached: tumblr_otoshqbIt21u8wch3o1_400.gif (270x270, 2.61M)

You have issues, dude

>three weeks
I want it now

Attached: D96J4TJXkAYKNft.jpg (2143x1186, 272K)

Blue and red are pure bromance, not some gay shit.

Attached: dce4t0v-700d5210-ffb6-4cd9-b888-618005ece1e5.png (232x162, 44K)

Based

If this were american she would be brown and/or fat, and with at least one shade of color on her hair.

Kissing like bros

Attached: 308ff5fd07421aef87d9278cb67e0ebc.jpg (450x600, 36K)

>Callie is monika
Best girl for their respective series for me, so that fits perfectly

Attached: Picture of a Muffinsquid.png (1951x2318, 1.59M)

Judd look so tired...like he's too old for this shit.
My 20 years old cat look a little like him.

Natsuki the best you fag

I see...

Attached: 1489882389831.jpg (900x506, 60K)

Snuff, rape, gore, vore iirc too. everything bad in doujins happens in just one splatoon doujin. It’s like a festival of sadness. It’s not shocking or anything, it’s just sad

Pearl looks fuckin weird without her crown.

Attached: gotcha.png (2024x1012, 1.24M)

Bros I play vidya with a cute tranny should I try to fuck?

so what's up with this series? humanity killed itself via pollution and then squids and octopi gained sentience?

So what you're saying is, the naughty dragon horse strap-on sounds more your speed. Sure why not user. If that's what gets you.

Natsuki is second best just as pearl is second best to Callie for me

I knew it. It's THAT one.

It was a nuclear Armageddon instead of pollution, but otherwise yes

Good shit, that anime had some good scenes with her

Yeah, THAT one.

Attached: 81E4D570-2164-470C-A7FC-EA765EBA7A7C.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

This pic is legitimately horrible and I demand that you delete it.

A super nuke hitting the ice caps caused Humanity's demise and from the ashes cephs gained sentience

Attached: Strawcardia.png (680x483, 357K)

Don't know, even as a lad I thought it was stupid.
Splat threads are especially bad with that dumbass shit since everyone in the splatoon ""community"" is so sexual all the damn time. They also turned me off of yurifags since in the spat 1 threads people would just keep spamming the same yuri squid comics over and over and over.

I'm nost sure I want to know, is it worse than that pedo one with the old guy raping and killing the little girl?

Attached: Cat (22).jpg (580x385, 25K)

Kinda bummed the final splatfest wasn't squid sisters vs off the hook.

It's pretty much the exact same, but with vore added to the mix.
It's all so fucking tiresome

Attached: sleep won't fix.jpg (500x360, 151K)

I’d say it’s on par if not slightly worse. It just leaves you feeling bad afterwards

Damn this was easily the most difficult challenge I had to face in a video game.
I'm glad I made it.

Instead it's Squid Sisters AND Off the Hook, even better

Attached: oepearl3.png (844x856, 345K)

You make a good point.

This. I’ve had this conversation in these threads time and time again but why can’t we get more cute vanilla of splatoon. You can count them on one hand. It sucks that splatoon happened to get some of the worst shit and nothing good along with it in that regard

Attached: 4C1B8375-0872-4536-BCE2-A9F2D43FF53D.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

I know I'm late, but sauce?

I don’t know that exact pic but it looks like jtveemo’s style

Meh
The ride stopped early on

She wants to maintain the status quo.

>thread gonna hit bump before image
Man we’re on a roll with these threads lately. I remember when the threads would die immediately after hitting image limit since no one wanted to keep talking if they couldn’t post their ceph to go with it

Attached: 70081522-9347-4259-8870-A028654E426D.jpg (633x1024, 75K)

>Wanting "wholesome" pron.
How dare you user, that's not woke at all! The vorsexual sadists that desire more guro porn shall not be pleased.

I wished I had a fuck ton of money to commission wholesome stuff . It's usually only those with depraved tastes that have the money

Off the Hook are a better act than the Squid Sisters ever were, even if you like Callie and Marie more as characters.

Attached: slavpearl.png (697x847, 277K)

To be honest, I'm kind of tired of back-to-back threads. They are starting to feel like a general.

I am little hesitant to post a picture as to not reach image limit. 250 is just way too small.

This, if I had the money I’d absolutely commission wholesome splatoon doujins

I keep saying there should be a break but lo and behold there’s another one the next day. We really need to take a break from these for a few days as to have it be less general-y

Attached: 232F7128-A770-49B4-9074-90BA20EB187F.png (1280x1197, 828K)

Public hanging when?

I make a concious effort to hold back myself, I pretty well spammed the fuck out of a few threads back when I first started collecting my Porls so I always try and balance it out so other people have a chance to post their cephs.

The last few have been made by other people on Yea Forums and we've just kinda used them, I sincerely doubt anyone who posts regularly in these Yea Forums squid threads is posting /pol/ bait.

Attached: sleepypearl.jpg (512x512, 19K)

I want to suck the ink out of Pearl's ink-hole

Yeah, I'm thinking we need to give it a break. Granted, the faggot OP for this thread probably wan't aware of these threads and just wanted attention, so he chose Splatoon for today's bait session, but whatever.

We should take a break, but getting that out to everyone who goes into these threads might be tricky without trying to sound overtly policing.

I do remember a few moons back we were doing something like this on Yea Forums however. The Regular Show threads were coming back (it was just when season 3 was coming out) and everyone was cautious as fuck. The RS generals up to that point had gotten bad - gore, explicit gay rape, you fucking name it. Mods had to get involved. It was abysmal. When Season 4 came around, we were all cautious as fuck, and we would sage bomb any thread that showed up any sooner than a week after the last one, just to avoid the same tripfags and goreposters from coming back. It certainly worked. It just required incredible harmony of mind between anonymous strangers that I'm not sure would work here and now.

Attached: somujfun.png (639x479, 233K)

I hate when gays try to turn platonic friendships into gay relationships.

Eh nah you're cringe

It is time for a break but we're close to the weekends as friday is after tomorrow which leads to sat and sun. I'm sure there will be a thread up and running soon enough just like you said.

Attached: 43fa6a7f-7217-4753-9a12-9df33c43e11c.png (1250x1250, 528K)

>Comissioning nude handholding while making out
>Make it futa marina on trap pearl so ruin it for lesbian anons.

Attached: Dog (51).png (640x640, 659K)

>It just required incredible harmony of mind between anonymous strangers that I'm not sure would work here and now.

i miss the old days of self moderation being a fucking thing.

I guess. Either way I’m gonna try to stop myself from jumping into these threads for a few days even if made by other anons. I saw some of the regulars in here and felt the need to hop in on this one, gonna try not to for a while if any threads pop up

Attached: 07CF8C9E-4B1E-41E9-95AF-966E47674012.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

The fuck are y'all on about? I never mentioned that.

same here

Attached: vidyamuffin.png (1000x1219, 647K)

Well I'm gonna be too busy with video games for the next little while myself to be shitposting on Yea Forums so no problems here

Attached: cephsleepover.jpg (1457x1032, 273K)

I feel three days should be good enough

Attached: 8eed1fd1-d54d-49c3-8094-38e0e5efa1b6.png (1285x1254, 759K)

I only really gave you a (You) since I agreed it’s all so tiresome, that’s about where the relation to your post ended.

>yurifags are practically bronies in how they act
>not a yurifag
feels good desu

Callie don't like scary movies

Attached: scared muffin.jpg (800x1131, 813K)

Same I gotta get through more of my backlog, slowly whittling it down

Attached: 3549CAAF-8C90-452E-B2E8-2A3550A0AAB1.jpg (766x1024, 72K)

Marie is missing part of her mask.

>no new IP
That's just pathetic, user.

Kirbyfag speaking from experience.
Self-moderation does NOT work on Yea Forums. Please don't rely on it.
The only thing you can really do is ignore obvious bait threads.

Attached: 75122950_p5.jpg (1050x894, 975K)

>Going to Pokemon's equivalent of Hawaii alone with your "friend"
>One of the most popular places for couples to vacation to
>Platonic
Red is breeding Blue in their hotel room and you know it.

Attached: imgbin-pok-mon-sun-and-moon-pok-mon-red-and-blue-alola-green-holy-roman-empire-crown-ZZvM1tF9R6QPaAi (728x958, 67K)

Neither does 3

Attached: agentshorrorflick.jpg (1280x995, 176K)

You're definitely right

Attached: lounging.jpg (1024x684, 212K)

The sad part is, you're correct.
But even if we can't control the actions of others, we can control our own. Junk splat threads may pop up, but I certainly won't be a part of them

At least after today, that is....

Attached: sleepy squid sisters.png (600x596, 225K)

>Pearl has probably seen porn of herself and Marina and she's ok with that

Don't ever tell me again Nintendo is for kids.

Attached: 1477525697483.png (248x248, 54K)

This, against my better judgement I popped into this thread. At the very least by the end it became normalish. I would say it’s been a good thread but for the most part it really wasn’t. I’ll see you guys in a few days whenever the next real one pops up

Attached: 505BB1BC-19EF-4346-9C03-F3CAB506711A.jpg (418x495, 30K)

See you all in a better thread. First thing before that though is a break.

Attached: 0e239fcb-1e0b-4470-96a9-01ee7f2debd6 5.38.07 PM.jpg (1000x1000, 484K)

the mii avatars just fucking seal the deal on these

She probably commissions it herself, just to have something to embarass Marina with.

Attached: slavpearl2.jpg (868x1228, 152K)

Attached: bluered.png (888x1380, 741K)

See ya

Attached: callie cuddle.jpg (2048x2048, 418K)

Please do not post pokeshit in a splatoon thread, thank you very much.

See ya next time frens

Attached: 12205067-F1CA-4192-94D4-F242319AF597.jpg (724x1024, 122K)

Attached: suitedmuffin.jpg (1536x2048, 234K)

>marie is the titty squid
This will never not trigger me.

Is it funny that /u/ have better time talking about video games than Yea Forums? I see it a lot when I visited their Nintendo thread.

Attached: 1532189634180.jpg (599x769, 122K)

>it funny that /u/ have better time talking about video games than Yea Forums?
I don't know what you are talking about, I can't remember the last time I had a decent discussion of any sort on /u/

Attached: 1542256948421.jpg (642x929, 147K)

Yeah the guy has kind of jumped the shark