Bloodstained thread!

Remember to stay away from the switch port

Attached: 1520092597201.png (764x767, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3rXdeOvhNE
lmgtfy.com/?q=Why am I such a faggot?
youtube.com/watch?v=YUtagesVzgw
youtube.com/watch?v=M2C-Ja3lDKk
youtube.com/watch?v=4iBU_D36-AA
reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/c4f8ti/ending_spoilers_playing_on_ultrawide_and_noticed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a cute witch.

Attached: 1555037088997.png (1068x1568, 545K)

What's wrong with the Switch port?

Not optimized

runs like utter shit
development team had to make it an emergency priority to fix it back into shape

FEET

Apparently they are going to fix it, pouring all resources into it.

wish they would do the same with the pc version

Attached: 1544491630914.gif (200x226, 113K)

Garbage game, the latest patch fucked my saves up

Only thing wrong with the PC version is that item drops land inside walls like 50% of the time.

>kill Gebel
>Game Over
The fuck is this?

Does the switch version work now?

Thanks for hogging all the developer's time and resources, Switch owners. If you're lucky you can reach a stable 30 fps someday.

You got the bad ending brah. Explore more, pay attention to dialogue, and read item descriptions.

Come on dude...

>that slowdown in the gremory fight when zangetsu throws his shit everywhere in onto the background
F
wrong way or if you already have what you need for the fight read up on the item and what you were told

Post more of this superior witch

you could just give up there

Attached: cvaosn-3.gif (240x160, 1.11M)

Someone told me the bunny suit is OP how true is this and is there a way to make it even more OP?

That's rude, but have this.

Attached: Beat Up.png (826x960, 509K)

this game fucking sucks though

Metroidvania tradition is letting you get a shitty ending early and having to do some puzzle shit for the real ending.

>beat Zangetsu on low health
>controller vibrating like crazy
>controller still vibrating while dialogue happens

I kinda like the controller vibrating while in a battle, but at least disable it during the dialogue

Attached: 1545921279981.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

That's just like... Your opinion man.

Post Miriams!

Attached: french miriam.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Not him but I agree with him. Feels floaty af and the visuals are shit. Glad I didn't back this turd.

Does that on the PS4 too. Have to wait for about a minute and it will automatically go into your inventory.

>Gives you the Crissaegrim-lite 2 hours in
What did they mean by this

I hope the game has a glamour option or at least the ability to turn hats off later.

You're expected to give it to the nun in the graveyard to complete a quest.

>"igarashi's biggest castle" being advertised everywhere
>enter the giant garden
>they give me the accelerator soul to allow easier giant map navigation
>think to myself "is this this version of SotN's upside down castle?"
>it's only for a small portion of it and you dont go through the castle a 2nd time
what a cocktease

Sometimes it just won't let you get the item even if it's not in a wall
Like if it's on a different depth it won't let you get it
I like that there's a failsafe for these situations, but it's a fucking 2D platformer how hard would it be just to make it so you collect the item if you're on the same xy coordinates as it

PC or PS4, Yea Forums?

Okay, I don't know what "feels floaty" means. Miriam in my game is tied to the ground by gravity, though she seems to have the power to change her center of gravity, none the less still having an effect on her.

You're not the only one who can be non descriptive when describing something though, I'll leave it at "I think the game is very fun and addicting to play"

how do i get beast milk?

Ok but I got 3 of them just playing normally

PC if you can, PS4 if you must. Switch never. Don't know about the XB1 version.

It's a glitch. Happened to me day one and it took 15 minutes for the vibrating to stop.

From Dominique

It's as floaty as literally every other Castlemania you non-fan falseflagging NIGGER

she doesnt have any, just normal milk

Switch version at best buy is the only way to get pic related.

>(You cant see it in the picture, but when light hits it you can see dents from shipping. Should i go to the store to exchange it?)

Attached: image000000(19).jpg (2592x1944, 1.29M)

why wont anyone anwer my question no wonder these threads are dying you all never help

Anyone else feel like their jumps are not registering or is it just because I bought it on the switch ?

What question?

what's the best way to get Gold (the material)

Craft it, grind money and then buy it

>Regarding the Switch version of the game; the amazing teams at WayForward and ArtPlay are already hard at work on improvements. Below is a list of what we’re working to fix ASAP via multiple updates over the next few weeks:

HD Rumble fix (completed!)
Crash stability
Optimizing Miriam's jump

The worst part of the game for me is finally finding a look I like and immediately coming across armor that outclasses it by miles.

Attached: Miriam the celtic folk musician.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

It feels exactly like Symphony of the Night and the various GBA/DS Castlevanias, which it rips off as hard as it can without being sued. I don't know what the fuck else you expected, that was the whole promise from day one.

This is actually kind of a problem. Even the weak baby Cris is so insane that you don't need any other weapons until you can craft the real big dick Cris. I feel real guilty ignoring 99% of the weapons in the game because there's just no beating Crissaegrim.

farm alkahest
dismantle hofud for 2 gold

there is inconsistent input lag on the switch which is why you sometimes feel like jumps miss
they're aware of it and is on the list of fixing

Beast milk comes from the winged cows.

*Play until you reach the caves and can go underwater
*Farm it until it drops a club weapon
*Spend Alkahest to dismantle it and get Gold from it
*Spend more Alkahest to dismantle one of the Golds, then re-craft it
*Now you can buy more Gold from the shop

hard as fuck fight
Used all my potions
used all my magic potions
finnally kill boss
hey yo we killed the dude but there are still monsters in there?
GAME OVER
Never played these types of games before but what the fuck was that?

I have momey for ethier ctr or this what should i get?

Why was the final level an ugly & generic ice cavern?

Poorly optimized at the moment, the dev's are dropping everything at the moment to get things fixed as fast as possible and will push out several quick updates as opposed to a large slow update. If you see anything that needs fixing, let them know.
Evidently, some of the issues stem from the Unreal engine itself.

This was funded already so get CTR.

You didn't explore the castle enough clearly.

zagan?

does Grade always affect a shard or is it only certain ones?

Your Miriam looks like an absolute cunt

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Yeah I didn't get it either, I didn't think it was ugly but it's such a boring choice for a last area

You got the bad ending.
To get the real ending avoid the room the "end boss" (not the real end boss) is in, explore the rest of the castle.

Well CTR can't be pirated
But until it gets fixed it kinda deserves to be
Don't get me wrong, CTR:NF is a great time and feels great, but there are a ton of little issues and one BIG issue (save corruption if you do time trials) on PS4

I really don't know what to say about this. The final area aside from the boss fights is incredibly lack luster and disappointing.

I think the ice cavern was giving me Devilman vibes though, seeing all of those demons in the foreground trapped in ice.

Man this game has problems out the ass.
I’ll never be mad at delays ever again if this is what happens when I game is pushed out too early

who /100% the game without looking up guides/ here?

>Rhava Bural
>Welcome Guest

I am UNSTOPPABLE and WILL dab through the entire game with these.

I don't remember their fucking names but there aren't that many enemies in the game that look like cows with wings.

Is Welcome Guest that good? I've been clapping niggas with Summon Ghost, which coincidentally was also a favorite of mine in Aria

God damn it way forward you’ll should know better
You’ve done several switch ports that haven’t had a single problem

can on switch

i just got it
its from the zagan, the before the subway that i dont know how to get into

yeah I was disappointed when there wasn't a vanity slot.

so what do I have to start over from the beginning? it auto saved after the ending.

Why are the bosses such a fucking let down in this game? Theyre so damn boring.

are there any bros on here suffering through the switch version? I bought it yesterday but it's still in shrink, considering returning it until I see some real progress in both graphics and performance.

What? You don't have to start over.

Goddamn she looks so terrible ingame

Ive not played Castlevanias before and I'm yet to finish this but are the higher difficulties NG+ or do you start all your progression over again?

>it auto saved after the ending

What are you playing it on? On PC you just load your save.

So far, first Zangetsu fight was surprisingly fun and difficult

>Have switch version
>It's clearly got framerate issues but is still playable
>Try putting it in handheld mode
>FULL SECOND DELAYS BETWEEN BUTTON PRESSES AND THE ACTION

HOLY SHIT HOW DID THIS GET PAST TESTING

Considering how many +1 Def +1 Stat items there are, and how good something like the Stone Mask is early game, I wish they would.

>visuals are shit
I'll give you that one, sure. Gameplaywise though, the game feels just as advertised, so I'm pleased.

Possible reference to Dante's Inferno.

I'd say, treat it like fashion souls. Wear armor or outfit you like best, and finish it. Somewhat increase its difficulty.

>until I see some real progress in both graphics and performance.
It's a fucking switch, you know what you got yourself into when you bought it.

Attached: screenshot2.jpg (1920x1080, 859K)

>NG Nightmare all medals run because I hate myself
>Get to Zangetsu
jesus fucking christ I'm getting filtered so hard by him, any advice?

Get 9 Dullahan Head Shards (5 HEADS!!!) and better weapon for mid-late game and the game becomes a snooze fest.

Though like everyone is using that build of yours when there so much more broken (and cooler looking) shit in this game.

Attached: 1299875632147.png (281x263, 88K)

wat powerup

Possible reference to Dante's Inferno.

Cope

so what do i do after getting a game over at that specific place? Where do I go?

why are you so angry user? I just want to see the textures get unfucked and it not dip below 20 fps.

The bosses seem decent in theory but I've been able to crush them all with brute force so far without having to learn patterns or anything (I blame Rhava Bural being ludicrously OP, I assume I'd have to work for it a bit more if I were using any other weapon). That makes them feel flat.

Why is the Valkyrie Dress the only chest piece (besides EX Shovel Armor) that actually changes Miriams dress and it's not even the best chestpiece for anything besides farming with its luck stat? The Scarlet Dress and Coronation Gowns look like they should as well for being the best for INT/STR boost armors, and Kalasiris for just general fanservice.

I'm angry because you expect too much from it. It's a xbox360ish powered handheld. Stop expecting better textures 60fps on ultra.

Attached: 1561489259588.png (1024x966, 260K)

>order PS4 version on Amazon yesterday, due to sale and next day delivery
>supposed to arrive by 9pm today
>that was 24 minutes ago
>status is "on the way, but running late"

Attached: die monster.png (4096x3312, 140K)

>Why is the Valkyrie Dress the only chest piece (besides EX Shovel Armor) that actually changes Miriams dress
Cheap lazy devs

>old version
Fag.

Attached: Shrug.png (1024x966, 288K)

Attached: screenshot3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Definitely one of my major complaints. They're so incredibly lame compared to past entries and their bosses. No sense of scale or threat. Doesn't help they just reused half the ones from curse of the moon but even then they were better in that game.

what are some coolish looking weapons to use anons?

>tfw just finished the game
I never doubted the game would be good, but I didn't think it would be this good. Easily up there with the best Castlevania games.

Attached: 1556200466967.jpg (324x385, 33K)

Something happened with the Unreal engine pushing an update just before release, and threw off things horrifically.
Which is sad considering how well a number of other games that are more graphicly intense on the Switch and have less issues, even BotW and Odessey got updates that made them run better post-release.

what drops the club weapon? the fish?

it's good, and you can make it better, so yes

If you're focusing on just using weapons, it's a good fire and forget supplement. Just pop it every time you change rooms. It's also helpful in any room with small enemies that like to ram into you, especially bats and dullaheads.

If you move into another room, you'll get the item. You don't have to wait.

what I don't get is I run this game at 2K ultra at 300fps and anons say they can run this game at high on toasters

what the fuck even happened with the switch team

The horses in the water.

I'm not expecting 60fps or ultra graphics, I just want things to look a little less blurry and the game running at least at 20fps at all times. please go to anger management user, I'm worried for your health.

>he picks his armour based on stats and not aesthetics

ohnonononononononono

Any real gamer can beat any game using suboptimal armour, but no amount of skill can make you look good.

Attached: HAHASHHAH.png (572x800, 585K)

Filthy casual here.
I want to know why Aradia is always posted in these threads. Is she in the game?

>FEET

Attached: b1e783966e0ca66ea10f7a0839151c82868c5212.png (562x1011, 352K)

>stay away from the switch port
Whoops

Attached: Are you eating properly.png (997x563, 1.44M)

I imagine their "toaster" laptops are burning up just trying to run the game.

Attached: screenshot4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Yeah the damage is pretty crazy, they kill anything that comes close. It's also easy to farm their shards because of that one small room with 3 portaits in the clock tower.

Thanks user my army of portraits and dullahan heads will rule the night. What's the best place to farm dulla heads?

It's a game that was poorly optimized in the first place by an incompetent team being ported by the same incompetent team.

Yes they were definitely better in cotm. I'm not sure why they dropped the ball so hard on such an important aspect of the game but if there's a sequel they better not make the same mistake.

what are the boss medals for?

use blood steal on the fountain

W-what about the switch port...?
It's not like I was literally about to buy it tomorrow, or anything.

Attached: TOO WEIRD BACKOFF BACKOFF.png (112x111, 18K)

well you're not going to get it so deal with it.

Aradia is Miriam's girlfriend
Miriam gives her headpats every night

I think one of the rooms in the two towers has both blue and gold heads. Or that might have been on Hard difficulty only.

I got mine from the belltower but anywhere that they appear is good.
Just use the portraits every minute or two to refresh the spell and do something else while the shards roll in

Visually they're very lack luster. There are only two memorable fights that I remember. Again I feel like they could have done more if they went the 2D path.

>craft gold breast plate
>farm alhahest from amies in the hidden desert
>buy gold breast plates and dismantle them

To prove you won without taking a hit. No reason for them beyond showing off.

you can wait

I can run this game smoothly with everything on epic, on an i5.
There is NO excuse that the Switch can't do it too.

Bragging rights, except not really since most bosses can easily be killed before they do anything with the right setups.

Mine can too, but it heats up very fast and very badly.

>not just permanently staying in the bunnygirl form
lol

fucking lame

Wait until they patch it.

>ordered the switch version a while ago because I don't like metroidvanias to be purely a console
>the fps shit is THIS BAD
thank god my package got held up until early july, hope they make it run smoother

>Any real gamer can beat any game using suboptimal armour, but no amount of skill can make you look good.
This comment makes no sense.

Attached: screenshot5.jpg (1920x1080, 856K)

Get a cooling tray, helps out immensely.

Because
a) Aradia is a blatant ripoff of Miriam
b) one drawfag is REALLY autistic about shipping them

Did someone say "close call"?

Attached: 20190623223205_1.jpg (3840x2160, 2.76M)

>buy

ha im poor sorry

Why is hard mode so boring. Does the game expect me to beat the game and NOT be OP. Do they even try to account for using an item that lets me spam mp infinitely, fucking amateur hour iga.

>I feel like they could have done more if they went the 2D path
Not only that, it would have ran well on all platforms and would have looked better too. Unreal engine was a mistake.

Samurai nigga keeps fucking my ass what do

>xbox360ish powered handheld
lol

Wait, who's this and what's her game called again? I think I might have thought she was Miriam.

stop bending over

The switch port was made by a third party studio, that's why it's so fucking shit. I played the game on pc with a cpu from fucking 2011, and a mid-tier gpu with everything maxed out and 60 fps.
>tl;dr
Third party studios, not even once

lurn2read

Fuck his ass instead

I didn't mean it in the literal way

Make it your deep dark fantasy instead, not his.

>Wait until they patch it.
oh you poor thing

>Aradia is a blatant ripoff of Miriam
Aradia is hot though

Welp. Better than playing a shit version i guess. My only regret is that I'll be late to the party to discuss this game because Yea Forums will have moved on to another indiegame, or hollowknight

Attached: screenshot6.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

Even PS4 has lots of frame rate issues. It seems like the PC version was the only one that was optimized well.

>he isn't using the reshade
absolutely LMAOING at your life rn

Who else thought the chair would turn on and fry Miriam if she sat there too long?

What was her malfunction?

Attached: 51e974b0371c92ae5c793283cc2c0f42_original.png (639x2123, 335K)

There was stuff like that in SotN and there's nothing else in the room. Maybe it was originally intended fdor something that got cut.

>never played these games before
>I'm so fucking lost hitting dead ends everywhere
Is there an item that points what direction I should be going? I'm honestly getting irritated.

Child-bearing hips

I hope you aren't this grating in real life

look at your map nigga

Just go where you can, it's pretty simple

*The train chair has Kunekune
*One chair in the library has a lance knight stabbing you from below
*Various fake chairs throw you around the room into traps
*Electric chair has nothing

Weird.

Miriam's her girlfriend.

Part of the fun is exploring the map and figuring out where to go.

How is hard and nightmare different from normal other than enemies with more hp and damage?

Guys I bought the switch port.

If I flick the stick it returns to neutral before the character starts moving.

The moon is literally in front of the castle skyline in one hallway.

I think some audio files are missing.

I don't think they playtested this...

God I'm looking forward to seeing how badly I can break this. Ports this shoddy are a gift.

Attached: satania bulli.jpg (480x475, 34K)

really? I was expecting the ps4 version to run real good you know, the japs are really used to work with Sony consoles, and barely know what a pc is. looks like this time is the other way around.
still a great game.

Exploration is most of the appeal, nothing can be done if you dislike it. Make your research before spending money next time

IGA needed to recycle Mathias Cromqvist into somebody, so why not go with a sexy evil nun?

She's a cumdump from some ugly h-game.

That's what I thought too which is why I chose it. I hope they fix it but it seems like all their attention will be on the even worse Switch version now.

Does that mean some lucky sap gets to put a half-demon baby in her?

new boss attacks, new mob placement, nightmare removes XP gain

One of those is intended

>The moon is literally in front of the castle skyline in one hallway.
This is intended or at least cross-platform.

hearing about the switch port problems, its a miracle the other versions didn't end up exactly like it

fuck it user, you're making me want to play it. if I can't appreciate it as a good game then I can appreciate it as a dumpster fire.

maybe im misremembering but it feels like the enemies have way more hp than in sotn/aria

Cowboy hat looks good and makes guns slaughter, but against normal enemies you should just use luck gear for better drop rates

>xploration is most of the appeal,
>Part of the fun is exploring the map and figuring out where to go.

I guess this game isn't for me. I am asking in the steam discussion boards where to go and what to do. I thought it would be like the prequel where it's like a straight level but with side stuff. Not this complex and tedious

That's weird, the scene really looks like the moon is supposed to be lighting shit from behind the castle.

I just assumed it was a graphical error like how sometimes the entire screen but the text box just turns to static when I talk with an NPC.

The other versions run on strong enough hardware that they don't instantly choke from not so good optimization

The true miracle is that I decided to go with the PC version instead just as I was about to confirm the nintendo e-shop purchase
Something was fucking watching over me

Attached: screenshot7.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Not sure what it means since I haven't beaten the game and/or I'm not good at following lore but it's definitely intended and you'll see more evidence of it soon.

It's shit, I mean 10/10 best version of the game by far.

It has an affect, for some it is small like a tiny bit more damage, for some it is huge like more Dullahammer heads

Eh, I went with PS4. It works well enough despite the issues, but I also "acquired" the PC version as a secondary so I can mess around with mods.

I heard that you can fight OD how?

It really is one of the most bafflingly terrible ports I've played in YEARS.

You can do either. Starting NG+ allows you to pick a difficulty and keep your stats/gear while beating the game once or using the name NIGHTMARE lets you pick difficulty on a fresh file.

Speaking of which, Anne is definitely going to become a Shardbinder later in the storyline (most likely after Miriam can ensure neither of them die from it). Why else would they have made a deal out of her being taught to handle shards, and by Dominique, no less?

Can you jump over the shield dickbags without double jump? I don't get how you're supposed to get through that without taking a hit on Nightmare.

Someone needs to make an enhanced boss mod to fix this shit.

Alright, if that's the case it's pretty neat. I've just experienced so many other stupid glitches and shit so far I just assumed it was an error.

Borrow the last book, then walk around Glacial Tomb. You'll find a boss door.

>Iga bossfight
>One sword
>$10
???

hey, user
go back to discord

She is not on my dick

The prequel is based on Castlevania 3 (Classic Castlevania). Ritual of the Night is based on Symphony of the Night and the handheld games (Igavania) which are RPGs and Metroid-like.

After certain point you really can just use anything you want. Upgrading yellow shards to Rank 9 makes them permanent and can help cover for stat deficiencies and you can still equip one to double that one's effect.

>post game
No, you need 99% of the map

Because they needed an excuse for you to be able to sell your shards still

Are there any special hidden effects to Blue Rose and Eternal Blue? Considering their design and description you would think there is but I can't figure anything out with them and being ice element rather than neutral seems kinda like poor design for "ultimate" weapon tier.

Attached: NoR_02.png (924x1105, 799K)

The room in the towers with a spiky ceiling, explore that a bit more.

Attached: screenshot8.jpg (1920x1080, 780K)

None to my knowledge. It's too bad. I thought they would have some super hidden secret too.

Is that out?
Who got the link to the gog version
and instructions on how to apply it to the game

Aradia, Night of Revenge

I don't know how you're supposed to no-damage a lot of these bosses without the help of shards like Directional Shield.

Bosses like Bloodless, Gremory and Dominique seem to have patterns that are very much RNG.

Didin't get thoroughly bred like she deserves

I can't be the only one who plays light-brown skinned miriam
Just look at her

Attached: BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping 2019-06-26 22-58-36-80.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Attached: screenshot9.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

Don't they test it before releasing? The way they can fuck a game this bad is beyond me

Attached: 1555783262924.png (665x598, 92K)

Neato. I zapped everyone there with magic and didn't know you could splatter blood onto those screens

She always has that look. Fluffy hair hides her contempt for everybody but once her hair is covered up you really notice she has an ultra bitchy expression most of the time.

i've probably been eveywhere i could possible get to in the castle and i cant find any shard relating to being able to go into water.
i just killed the bloody bitch in the bathtub and drained out the one room with the pool full of blood using the shard you get from here, explored all the underground that is currently reachable without swimming.

nani the fuck

You'll see why it's like that later.

No you fucking retard, maybe use your head before you post such pointless things

Looks like shit

True, but IGA is clearly setting up for a sequel, and given that we know Zangetsu survives, I'm expecting every loose end and surprise reveal in this game to provide plot for it.

Anne is essentially Maria Renard, and the most obvious direction she's going to go in the story is traveling with Miriam and Johannes. At base minimum, she'll continue as the main merchant character.

Why are these two games always mentioned together?

Do you have the photo? Have you talked to every NPC (not just in the village)

opinions are for faggots

Yo, so what is this h-game exactly and where do I receive it. I'm asking for the spoon-feed and you faggots better comply.

They have different attack patterns and new attacks in Hard and Nightmare.
Alfred is an absolute cunt on Hard if you don't have an overpowered set-up.

I remember hearing a rumor that they were worried about some switches potentially overheating catastrophically at E3.

It actually does feel almost totally untested though. Probably contracted it out to someone who delivered a steaming pile of awful that they weren't able to do more than get running before release.

the one witht he iron maiden? I can't get passed it

Kill mobs in the water areas to get a shard you need

I got stuck on this part too. Perhaps the fact that you don't kill a giant demon with the sign "boss" on its head to unlock a nw skill makes it difficult to notice, but you probably already got what you need.

>switches potentially overheating catastrophically at E3
That's more common than you would think, they have those Switches in those security cases and it really heats them up.

Kill the jellyfish in the water area.

it was supposed to be a kickstarter exclusive but they decided to release it at a price that they felt respected the backers. they know it's worth nothing.

>brown skin
>green eyes
Good taste, that's what I used as well.

alright will do
thanks user

>obtain double jump
>end up kicking my way up to the higher cathedral via lamps, earlier than intended
>suddenly buffed up enemies wrecking me
>followed by bloodless lady
I loved that shit

Attached: 1502326005596.jpg (1014x676, 149K)

bad taste, low test
good taste, high test

is the rhava bural this games crissagrim?

>Zangetsu survives
Huh? Did I miss something?

Can't really complain too much about the game looking poor. The backgrounds look good to the point they help make you ignore how bland and flat the level design actually is.

Only problem is that character and enemies are unaffected by the lightning in the background and always appear brightly which gives an out of place feeling.

Also the game built in Anti-Aliasing doesn't work for some reason. Need to be forced via video card drivers

Attached: screenshot0.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

If you have beaten the clockwork areas boss then get a train pass, otherwise focus on clearing the clockwork area

play the prequel

You need to explore more the map more until the game flat out tells you "yeah okay you can go beat the game for reals now"

Yes, you can just barely clear them if you wait until they start charging forward to jump.

What is the shittiest, most worthless weapon technique? Is there any worse than the spear spinny thing and the gun autofire that use 50 mp a second for shit damage?

the fuck do i go after the twin dragons?

Go get your picture taken and visit the library homo

silver bromide is for photographs

I thought Curse of the Moon being a prequel was retconned because it doesn't make a lot of sense?

Got their start around the same time and have similar-looking protagonists.

Get a fucking train pass.

Was it kino?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3rXdeOvhNE

It's not canon, it's a spinoff

it's pretty bizarre just how shitty some of the techniques are, why would I ever use a fucking FDBU technique that not only doesn't always feel like working but when it does it deals like 20 points of damage while I could've dealt two 12 point hits on the enemy in less time. Hope they buff and nerf some of these techniques and shards.

They are all useless, just use flying sword

sensible chuckle

got it thanks

miriam for smash

a few are useful, some are fun to use even if theyre not very good compared to shards. the two i mentioned stand out for being hilariously bad, that spear spin has zero fucking range

The dagger throwing one? I can't really think of a good use for it that shards don't cover.

Dullahan Head, Silver Knight or Buer?

It's been a lot of years since I played a game on release, it's nice to see people here asking questions and taking part on the disscusion.
Loved the game

Attached: Beary_Pink.gif (205x274, 16K)

wonder if there's an easy way to mod the game so that all shards would deal like half the damage they do right now

Buer of course

Head is really quick to farm to grade 9 and deals a good amount of ranged damage even through walls. Pretty OP

>explored 100% of the castle
>beat all the optional bosses including O.D.
>that creeping sinking feeling settles in
Well it was a fun game lads

Attached: 1554226925395.png (603x361, 277K)

definitely not Buer

>Cris-lite
It’s called Vorpal Blade

Dantalion for that STR buff, chair interaction and voice.

Silver Knight looks cool and gets a pretty good special attack though.

did you do it on regular new game nightmare mode though?

LOOK AT THIS ELF

Attached: bloodstainedrotn-win64- Screenshot 2019.06.26 - 23.19.55.40.jpg (2560x1440, 477K)

They are pretty much all bad, shards easily out damage them

patrician haircut and skin color

Elf ears Miriam is for ______

Switch is a shit weak underpowered console

built for BOC

Attached: voidray.png (486x38, 26K)

You have to zoom out the field-of-view to see it, but Zangetsu is standing off to the side in the ending

Pretty rarely do I feel the need to immediately replay a game, but maybe in the future.

3 characters, versus, co-op and online play are coming soon

I really wish dresses were more customizable. There are so many great Miriam concepts that don't mesh well with her default dress/colorscheme. Hope modding for this game is extensive.

So is Zangetsu in the game playable yet or is he a later update? Also do we know who playable character 3 is?

Here you go friendo
lmgtfy.com/?q=Why am I such a faggot?

Attached: 1553143675402.png (352x354, 191K)

I have been wandering for an hour.

I just beat Gebel now I'm trying to find out where to go next. I've heard I need to swim underwater. or go to some spiked place or do this or that.

I'm lost. HELP.

sexy nun better be playable if its just like solid snake and gebel what a waste

If you beat him correctly go hang out with some fucking PLANTS

The GOFAST powerup, comes with free naruto running animation and you can even do some skips with it in NG+. You get it from Den of Behemoths there's a blue ninja you need to race and beat to get it. Cheese it by putting on Aegis Plate so the traps do nothing and use Reflector Ray to go slightly faster.

Zangetsu will come in a later update. The third character is unrevealed, but data-mining is teasing it as Dominique.

Oh cool. I did think it was weird that he actually "died" during that fight. I thought he just fucked off.

Just tell me where to GO stop giving hints I'm sick of this.

Cute elf. She would make a fine breeding tool.

Post a screenshot of your map

Not him, but don't be a faggot my friend, play the game by yourself. the plants is a good enough hint

baby

Never jump over, only slide under or backhop away/through

We got locations on all the haircuts yet?

hate fuck

Attached: return the tome.jpg (1038x720, 108K)

gently tugging on her ears and letting go so they bounce back in place

zoom out? you mean like with the eagle glasses?

I'll just go ask steam discussion. It's my first metroidvaniaish game I don't need people being elitests on me when I've been struggling for an hour or 2.

dont worry user soon you gonna have to do it twice more, one as zangetsu and one as the little girl

Can any ERPfags please type out how Miriam must smell after 100% the castle map?

The inside of her boots, her underboob, etc.

Attached: 74D249F5-B006-446A-BC25-C5087224658F.gif (500x281, 554K)

>(Miriam's head pasted on Eustace)
>"What's yer offer?!"

Do you not remember ||a red room with the moon in the garden||

i know im just forgetting 1 spot i cant remember but im fucking lost, i beat bloodless and went underground but dont know where to go now, i know i need either swimming or something to shrink

Attached: lost.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

Not Discord, idiot.

>Skull Necklace also doubles the MP drain on Accelerator so you are even more likely to get MP roses instead of money from candles
I mean sure I shouldn't even have it equipped over Plunderer/Solomon for farming but that's annoying. Doesn't help that even if you have positive MP regen with Accelerator active you still get MP roses occasionally because of ticks, dumb devs just love making money farming boring.

Hey can someone recommend me a crack for Bloodstained? I was an idiot and trusted them with the switch version so now I feel like I wasted my money.

Attached: 1557377278450.jpg (533x941, 56K)

well discord'd my friend

Kill those jellyfish in the water area.

She won't smell thanks to anti-smell shard

farm the squids for their ability

wow
that mirror teleporting boss was patethic

just stand over the half mirror on the left and use the spining sword

Get a photo and read a book

You don't need to swim to be able to kill underwater enemies.

Fuck me I haven't been here in a while

>Mfw using words of wisdom

Attached: 217168.jpg (600x616, 54K)

like a filthy demon

I'm having so much fun with this game. I wasn't expecting much, but as soon as I started to get weapons with skills and some cool shards, I got hooked. Story sucks dick so far, but eh whatever. Did you guys bother mastering techniques? Some of them seem kinda crap. I've been trying to master the Gram's skill and that other GS that spins around, but they don't feel like they're worth the time. The katana skills are pretty cool though.

So how’s the game in terms of content? Also, how does it run on PS4?

uhh I'm testing buttons like crazy and still cant find a single whip ability wtf

wait how the fuck did you managed to get underwater?

Go take a photo next to the shop and then go visit the book guy

>nightmare difficulty
>begin maxing words of wisdom to turn it into a permanent passive

Attached: [honking intensifies].gif (230x230, 67K)

Pics?

>Trying to do a no save run
>bloodstained stopped working

Attached: 1561502017021.jpg (720x674, 45K)

Katana skills are good especially the horizontal dash and slash. At the end of the day ranked Shards and Gun with diamond bullets are the OP

all the katana techniques are pretty solid, but the rest are pointless, I did master all of them for the sake of completion though.

why is Iga such a Jojo fag?:
youtube.com/watch?v=YUtagesVzgw

Attached: you-became-a-vampire-just-to-fuck-your-mom-im-54402008.png (300x375, 66K)

There's only 1 (One) whip special move anyway

You get swimming from a shard when you kill the jellyfish dudes in the water area

Quality, great. Amount, quite enough with more promised later

Attached: NvRWg1J[1].jpg (345x345, 19K)

the whip you get from the hungry old slut has a down forward attack technique and I think it's also the only one.

>all this cool shit you can craft
>don't have the materials for any of them
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Time to go pump my luck and start killing shit.

Speaking of switch ports. How's the va11-ha11a port? Is it missing content?

Yes you should. My BD case was spider-wrapped as all hell before it was shipped out to me. I regret not bringing it up because it bothers me every time I look at my shelf.

You mean the tornado thing?
The thorn whip has that.

probably like shit, it's the middle ages

fuck, I thought I filtered all tripfags

Yes I do. It's empty.

what jellyfish dudes?
both water areas i found only have those ugly looking fish that give you ice powers

Jesus christ. Can you akshualy do this on the game or is it a mod? don't tell me how, just if it's possible

There's another water area you can get to through the cave

I know someone made a webm, because I don't want to have to link to Reddit.

hold up

Is the bunny girl transformation worth investing? I got 3 shards so far. It's cute and does some decent damage but dunno if it gets better. I only have a normal kick and her Chun-Li style fast kicks.

Shanoa's still better.

The Time Stop ability is from the secret boss and he is wearing an accessory that you get by completing the game with every shard acquired so he doesn't lose MP. So yeah, you can do it at that point.

don't know why'd you ask that here, but it as every released content.

The time stop power is real, and I think there's an item that lets you have infinite MP, so no mod needed

First Law of Anime Titties. If the protagonist is a girl, and has a friend/ally with bigger tits, that friend will turn out to be the True Enemy All Along.

You have to hold up with a certain accesory

it wrecks shit in early game and then again in late game when you max it

Wiil be like the Curse of Moon
Gebel , Samurai solid and oldman

You need to suck up some blood to find the jellyfish area

>You need every shard to get time stop

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's pretty good.

Attached: Laughing Witches.png (845x583, 343K)

>Zangetsu outpaced the Galleon Minerva by rowing really hard in a dinky rowboat
>and learned how to double jump by training
>and learned how to high jump by training
>and learned how to soar in the air by training

I knew this bitch was evil when she showed up randomly in one area, I forget which one it was. The place where you get the light beam thing.

I know that holding up she started doing jojo poses, but didn't know about this. thanks

Attached: urG0JVB.jpg (710x710, 55K)

No, you just need all shards to get the infinite MP item.

How to you get her chunners kicks

Someone said you can actually see him rowing, is this true?

>Kill knight with some sort of chainsaw sword
>he drops the sprial sword
Jesus christ I love this thing and how it hits multiple times, is there any other weapons that do this?

>he didn't guess it when she already had a portrait of herself in the castle
Throw her to the mortes. Let them breed more evil nuns out of her.

Attached: 1561358365313.png (410x480, 17K)

>Gebel is dead
>Alfred is dead
>Zangetsu is dead
>Dominique may be dead but most likely not.
How are they going to make a sequel when all the interesting characters are dead?

>find treasure
>heal heal
>cheers you up
>bad at fighting but tries her best
for me it's carabosse

Attached: bloodstainedCarabosse.jpg (1564x1450, 634K)

the laboratory looking at monsters on test tubes?

How do you get that transformation? just kill the bunny girl enemy?

Zangetsu is alive

Yes, there's a tiny little thing in the distance of the Miverva wearing red and rowing furiously.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2C-Ja3lDKk

>Zangetsu is dead
lol

forcing his way through sheer force of autism alone

100 years later with a new character?

I used the spiral sword for a long time, the literal coolest weapon. Sadly there's nothing like it but stronger that I know of.

zanny dead
gobbels dead

Jej

>samurai dude with a legendary sword that can slay demons
>has learned to jump good though hard training
>wakes up in the future in Curse of the Moon's ending
youtube.com/watch?v=4iBU_D36-AA

amazing

The lightning greatsword does multiple hits.

More followers to serve her,in her twisted mind.

The shard off that mob is OP

Holy shit

Attached: 156157766142385.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>>Zangetsu is dead
Gitgud faggot

>100 years later
Would Miriam still be the same age?
Hopefully she gets a new outfit, closer to Shanoa's or the other one.

Prove it!

they see me rowing
they hatin

Ahahahahaha

This game just keeps getting better and better

Zangetsu is alive
Gebel is was last seen turned to crystal, could be possible to revert

Is there a way to hide accessories and headgear yet?

Beated samurai nigga, damn it is fucking easy mode with the whip, why didn't nobody tell me lmao.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

I love background shit like that.
Reminds me of this.

Attached: Emerald Weapon.jpg (480x272, 14K)

>he doesn't know

If anybody has the webm version saved, I would appreciate being able to save it so I don't have to link to the while thing.
reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/c4f8ti/ending_spoilers_playing_on_ultrawide_and_noticed/

Crystallization is death, as is shown by every enemy in the game when you kill them. Gebel is definitely dead, but I expect him to come back as a ghost for plot-reasons.

Favorite weapons/shards so far bros?

>Guys why is Dracula the boss I killed him in the last game

unequip them lmao AYYYY GOTTEM

Attached: iu.gif (400x225, 941K)

Is Gebel actually a Vamp tho? O.D. survives getting crystal'd

No, he's a Shardbinder. Still human despite looking like a painted window.

Welcome Company is ez mode for most mobs. Bunny is cute!

Dominique is overtaken by crystal in nearly the same way visually, but she's fine because muh exorcist blood. Could be any kind of similar asspull for Gebel. The alchemist bro even mentions he's found a way to remove negative effects of crystallization in the ending scene

>Crystallization is death, as is shown by every enemy in the game when you kill them
You're confusing the cause and the effect

Tis Rozaïn
FUCK DEMONS AND FUCK EVIL

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>like a painted window
It's called "stained glass". That's why the game is called Bloodstained

Noticeable input lag, occasional framerate dips below the target 30 fps, most effects are turned off and the game runs at a very low resolution. It's still very much playable but far from ideal. Graphics are more tolerable undocked. It looks awful on a big TV.

Riga Stroema and Riga Dohm, beat the entire game with just those two pretty much, wasn't even a point trying to find an alternative even in the lave area. As for weapon alternated between regular sword and great sword and now at the end I'm just using Eternal Blue most of the time because the STR scaling with it is just absolutely retarded vs. Blue Rose even tho shards are still significantly more damage than swords ever will be. At least Blue Rose has a parry skill if you master it.

Death to the knife ears

poppin niggas anytime with my teps oceus

that excuse works for AAA games like doom, not games that could be recreated on the PS1 just by redoing the graphics.
There's no excuse for a 2d sidescroller to fail to run on any system made in the last 25 years.

>wasn't even a point trying to find an alternative
That's not how the game works, unlike OoE. You're switching up your loadout not out of necessity, but for fun

Because valkyrie gear is special. The sword has a secret move when you have mastered all other techniques.

This one. I forgot the name.

Attached: 20190623224106_1.jpg (2560x1440, 911K)

Yeah, for those who haven't died yet like Miriam. Gebel was abandoned by Gremory and left to crystallize completely since he was no longer useful to her.

He's most likely coming back as a ghost though, since he's pretty much Albus from OoE.

What does it matter if it has 2d gameplay? The 3d scene is rendered in the same way

Bolide Blast was fun as hell. Hold hand out FUCKING EXPLOSIONS. Katana with skill mastery. Guns with diamond bullets are great but you get them late.

Summon Tracer and Void ray. I mostly use rapiers

>it's not even the best chestpiece for anything besides farming with its luck stat
Luck is the only stat that matters, which automatically makes this the best piece of armor.

Whip is just fun in general to use.

The thing is I never found a shard I found more fun. Both those fire moves are hilarious mostly because of how absurdly broken they are through 99% of the game and lets you kill most bosses in seconds with zero investment.
I'm basically just farming stuff post game now to craft everything so I'm experimenting with more shards but really, nothing feels as good. Maybe I'm just secretly a pyromaniac or something.

That's teps sarenda. I don't think I even used it

Void ray

Ok 1 hour in, beated samurai bro and still have found now way of going back to the base.

Don't fucking tell me I have to walk all the way there to craft stuff...

>how absurdly broken they are through 99% of the game
Much like half the other spells, if not more.

>luck is the only stat that matters

the fuck?

There's an item that lets you warp to the base from anywhere, and warp rooms
Explorer user

>beated
>now
Based ESL poster

there was a warp room literally just above the base's exit. also buy a waystone next time.

>"beated"
>reddit spacing
>ellipsis
>hesitates to backtrack in a metroidvania game

Attached: 1468925199153.gif (640x360, 439K)

thx

fucking where

She only has breast milk

If you want any of the endgame gear, you need to farm a lot, luck is the most important stat for farming. It's technically true since you'll end up spending majority of the time simply farming.

real talk here, been in this website since 2013 and still don't understand what's reddit spacing, never been there so I really don't get it.

Care to explain?

>majority of game is spent exploring and farming
>difficulty is super easy, making combat stats less consequential

Vepar boobs

This board is 18+ only

>Game is good
Isn't it sad this is the exception with Kickstarters? When the games actually end up being good? Fuck you con man for ruining them forever.

Attached: 64643821_450531522411005_1710812218481704960_o.jpg (2483x1024, 301K)

Rank up the shard one or two levels, then quickly tap the attack button.

Can't tell if oblivious or playing along

Attached: 1556458719349.jpg (887x822, 590K)

>Hold up
>Miriam does cute chuuni poses
Brehs

I want playable zangetsu's levels to be that hell castle in Nightmare mode curse of the moon.

It's the exception with all games.

To be fair she does actually sell milk

People talk shit about RotN's 3d models, but MN9 on this picture looks way worse than that.

>slap on konamis face
there's nobody left at konami to react to this

what's the best method for farming money? like where do you usually do it personally?

Exaclty

Max augment gold equip it for double bonus. Break lamps in forgotten waterway. have fun

A game being good is always the exception these days

Ok, but my PS4 is only useful to watch DVD/Blu-rays.
Handled mode for maximum Comfyvania.

>tfw no chuuni gf to play japanese vidya and practice jojo poses with

Attached: 1453424868467.jpg (500x332, 43K)

I'm lazy and just use money to buy food, so I just equip money if power and sell the shards that I don't like.

Slap to Konami's reputation in the vidya world, then again that reputation is already as low as can be

get augment gold, get accelerator, run back and forth in that room in the caves with a lot of lanterns on one screen

Kind of serious question here, who do I have to pay or commission to get an Aradia mod for this game? I only want her to be a playable character I don't give a fuck about adding all that rape and demonfuckery right now I just want to play as her

Attached: 1323380183854.jpg (500x384, 16K)

>get the speed item
>she naruto runs

How much did you farm ?
I need to finish Nightmare, and level up pet
Don't know if I will finish game 7 more times

Attached: BloodstainedFarming.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

And get nothing but blue roses unless you can regen MP faster than Accelerator drains.

and it was a retarded decision to do that that way even before they decided to do a switch port. 2.5d graphics look like shit and the game would look better even if it had PS1 era sprites.

It would indeed be comfy if only it was a tolerable port

Are there any exclusive weapons/armor on hard and nightmare?

What's the point of this webm?

is igaboss worth $10, I could probably slap him in a sec since I've already got all the boss medals, maxed passives, all foods and lvl 99 etc..

Attached: 1545697386055.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>2 tone dyed hair
Will never understand how anyone can think this is attractive.

I wish this was as fast as running through the cave.

Attached: chaching.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

No

Except if damage is capped ? So you have to learn his pattern

>preordered Switch version from Best Buy weeks ago for the hard cover
>hear about this shit
>also the steelbook is just the the PS4 version of it except with a flimsy plastic shell inside for your switch cart. It even still has room for a disc.

THEY GAVE NO FUCKS ABOUT THE SWITCH VERSION! How long until Wayforward fixes this shit.

Attached: 1259130182748.jpg (307x307, 25K)

>being stupid enough to not realize that spritework is way more expensive and time consuming than 3d and it was either 3d or nothing.

Cool, thanks fellas. I have 9 augment gold at rank 7 so hopefully I'll be able to buy the last two gold I need and be all ready to roll. Is there anything out there that will fix the MP issue?

how did you make this happen?

Eat Good food or get all of the shards.

I heard there is a room that makes a piss take at Konami. Can someone confirm the context?

not that i know of, but it's fucking great IMO:
you can't level up in nightmare mode, making food and the permanent stat boosts they give you, weapons and consumeables much more important, you also have to git gud for some early and late game bosses

Attached: 47965449213_58ef3f13fe_b.jpg (1024x415, 88K)

I'm guessing they're talking about the Revenant ("Hellmont") boss.

The only piss take I can recall is Iga's description in the bestiary. Something along the lines of "He was told his time was over, but he knew he'd prove them wrong"

>Miriam is the chestlet and is somehow smaller than Shanoa the KNOWN chestlet

Attached: 1557459514248.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Are you implying that igaboss is actually tough enough to survive 4k/s spamming hellhounds doesn't he only have 10k hp?

How hard was it to get all those medals?

You probably could, but he's a fun fight. You can limit yourself and enjoy it.

I'm pretty sure it was an unfinished level that got repurposed and it was meant to be earlier in the game. CotM had an ice level with a boss that doesn't appear in RotN, even though the rest of them are accounted for. The end of the game was probably very rushed.

Imagine that you can only do 1 damage to him even with your overpowered shards
I think that there is a boss like this in some Castlevania

I'm good at slots.

>ice
crystal

Shanoa wears a large leather chestplate. It's binded.

>99.3% Map Completion

I did it on New game+ in Hard
So it was pretty easy, OD and Last boss was tough tho
Maybe should try in nightmare and no New Game+

That reminds me, RotN doesn't have a Final Guard-like of enemy. That thing which only takes 1 damage from any of your attacks, making you think up wacky multi-hit attack methods

Whatever, but Miriam has obviously huge honkers

Miriam's still smaller than middle.

Yeah, this is my second playthrough and wanted to rush all medal
Don't worry I did all ahievement

Attached: Achievements.png (408x126, 34K)

What's a quick way to restart the fight when you get hit
Quit to title + load save takes too long

Miriam is at least the same size if not larger if the middle, play the game

enter the fight wih 1 hp :^)

Hell no she isn't.

Attached: Aradia Bust.png (664x880, 574K)