It's almost time, XIVbros

It's almost time, XIVbros...

Attached: 3nmkd893nkmns9d.png (1643x919, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=id9lWhXdSgo
strawpoll.com/xe3pkf1k
youtube.com/watch?v=0XQtn-4aZeA
youtube.com/watch?v=yFeF4CEu4gA
files.catbox.moe/sjabhj.mp4
twitch.tv/videos/439758218?t=01h31m12s
vocaroo.com/i/s0ctziojPLO9
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/390591-Race-Naming-Conventions-for-Viera-and-Hrothgar?p=5040526&viewfull=1#post5040526
youtube.com/watch?v=nFqfN-ju1MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=soNELmeFSus
youtube.com/watch?v=lOO_PWppdlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time for what? To play World of Warcraft, Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.2!? Of course it is! WoW is back baby, and FFXIV has no chance. Your anime game will collapse and fail when classic comes out, and seethe all you want, it won't change. You have no good streamers like Asmongold. nobody likes your game.

Attached: LoT1sFL.png (461x591, 482K)

God I wish that were me
oh wait that WILL be me

Attached: 1558537204537.jpg (1274x1275, 108K)

Who is this fucking asshole? He has been showing up on my recommended videos list all under different channel names.

Did you click on a video of his? Never, ever click on a video of his. Your feed is now cursed by the digital ghost of Assmongler, and there's no escaping. Didn't anyone warn you?

Attached: Wow Classic.png (452x460, 402K)

Need to make something to fantasia to in the benchmark during the maintenance. I love being a lalafell but playing through the story as one just doesn't feel right.

Anyone else on EU having problems connecting? The maintenance isn't supposed to happen for 8 hours.

Attached: 1549664211502.png (903x514, 1011K)

>You have no good streamers like Asmongold
>good streamers like Asmongold
>good streamers
>like Asmongold

Attached: haha holy shit.jpg (578x666, 200K)

Why do XIV content creators suck?

Ok, I got a good feeling about tonight. I'm gonna get this fucking armor piece in time for Friday.

I'm not sure how WoW streamers are. But XIV is plagued with shitty content creators and streamers. The only good ones are the japs but I can't fucking understand Nippon.

I probably did but who the fuck is he? I get he is a world of warcraft player but why is he everywhere? Just looking at his face on my feed annoys me.

Make sure to use the fantasia and get naked before logging off tonight

What piece? I was lucky enough to get the helmet to complete the set. The 220 min queuetimes were rough bro.

Wow streamer.

Attached: iLKaqWI.png (397x671, 459K)

Yeah. The game crashes on me unless I connect to Aether first and then change it to Chaos. Been happening for a couple of days now.

Consider the following.

I take my cat and shove it into a crystal tower, making sure to close it shut tightly. 6 years later I reopen the tower.

Is my cat g'raha tia or not g'raha tia?

Attached: 1553951619063.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Probably just a wow streamer that shitposters latched onto

Accidently hit enter. He's incredibly autistic and his fanbase is autistic, too, but for some reason if you click a single video of his your feed will get assfucked by his videos. It's weird.

how long till maintenance?
do i need to finish my main scenario soon?

There's some fresh blood now. Scottzone is quite entertaining to watch but he only streams during EU hours.

>Keeping youtube cookies

Attached: shadowbringer abilities.png (650x611, 883K)

What is the Balmung / Mateus of EU?

Attached: 1541261823742.png (496x497, 100K)

Any YouTubers?

>someone shills their twitch
>Check it out
>mic is too low
>personality of a brick
>just bitches and moans about everything.
Yikes

For me? It's Kruzadar and Mizzteq's streams.

I like scottzone but yeah the EU hours suck.

*laughs*

Attached: 1549100535750.png (361x191, 28K)

Attached: Faggot.jpg (118x112, 7K)

>tfw only got 58 on my SB main job

Attached: 1560633960736.png (275x369, 8K)

And we aren't gaining even half of those back. They're pruning too much.

That's to be expected of a console MMO.

I never clicked a video of his and I had to block more than 50 channels over the course of a few months to finally get rid of the sidebar spam.

You're logging off in Mor Dhona on a lower populated server right?

Limsa and gridania are the only real danger zones

Anyone know how to make a mouseover healing macro? Information about this stuff is hard to find in XIV

Attached: rick.png (512x384, 279K)

why would I do that? if mor dhona crashes I can just go get gunbreaker or something if I log out in kugane

if I buy ShB tomorrow do I still get into EA? Or did I missed the train already?

You don't. Macros are really bad in FFXIV because of the delay.

/micon "Cure"
/merror off
/ac ”Cure"
/ac ”Cure"
/ac ”Cure"
/ac ”Cure"

I'm logging out at my house like I always do.

Attached: ff14dancer.jpg (850x1200, 299K)

there are multiple channels dedicated just to clips of his stream, you'll get buried under them because to youtube's algorithm it's technically new shit to you

as long as it's still listed as pre-order on SE website you should be fine

source

This isn't WoW, you have to pray for good latency every cast.

Even if I'm on steam?

>got an alliance armor piece that completes my tank glamour
>manually glammed my current chest
>accidentally traded it for seals before putting it in the dresser
AAAAAHHHH

>not adblocking your entire sidebar because there is literally ever nothing of value ever in it no matter what you do

Attached: 1552076847911.png (531x396, 341K)

Half of those skills weren't used or their use was trivialized because they were always up. Selene skills, tank stances, titan egi skills, aggro combos, protect.
Some are being outright removed because they belong to a system that no longer exists like TP/MP management and pet healing.
And others are being removed because they're part of a revamp like MCH skills.
And some of those were straight out replaced for better ones like miasma II.

They should've kept certain skills so we could've had 10 role skills at least like cleric and break on healers for the dmg buff and the slow.

>smn can instant cast pets
>gameplay isn't about weaving between different pets and is still just garuda during aoe and ifrit during single target

Why?

>Title cards
>Cringworthy catchphrases
>Only comedy is saying something sarcastically then immediately pointing out the sarcasm
>Cries about general chat in every video
This is some CA tier autism, talk about stuck in 2007.

It is on shb.

you can't mouse over heal in FFXIV, you have to move all the time, this isn't WoW

Bards are for_____

Attached: 78EB522B-21FD-4245-A119-56693C25BA11.png (1200x1200, 2.42M)

The ghimlyt dark tank body. The queue times at least are instant since tank, but it's still getting painful.
But fuck, you have it worse. My condolences

The eternal quest for finding people who aren't shitty weaboos, normies or boomers. Wish me luck!

Attached: ffxiv_lyse_hext_anime_screenshot_by_dreamangel_ren-dbodtkh.png (1024x666, 502K)

Breeding

Movement has nothing to do with targetting though. I enjoy keeping the boss targetted, while being able to cast heals by holding my mouse over party frames.

Is there any chance that Eden will be able to top SONIC BOOM?

So anons what are you gonna do when the servers are down?

Attached: 1561557516867m.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Trials of Mana probably.

literally none of these will be missed

Masturbate furiously until it comes back up.

How's the translation?

Is there anything to do in this game besides dungeons and wait to get into dungeons? The over world feels pretty useless in this game.

SAM here, I will miss Hagakure.

ERP with weaboos.

Finishing Dragon Quest 11

>a new coat of paint on dailies, gear token currency, and world quests
WoW is dead
And this is coming from someone who loved Legion

Attached: 1549841227890.jpg (600x402, 28K)

>implying any of the MCH abilities will be missed other than Reload/Quick Reload

I hope you're all ready for Stutterbringers, thanks to Square's fucking terrible frame limiter! Mmm, I just love Japanese companies utterly failing on the technical side of things.

>weaboos, normies or boomers
This is a game for them. Also, if you're a zoomer, you're invalid

I have Thursday and Friday off so I'll probably cook some stuff to last me through the day Friday.

But Asmongold said he liked the Shadowbringers trailer

I'm not but holy shit people have really shitty tastes in this game.

omg pls invite to asmon layer i gib gold!

play risk of rain 2

Crash Team Racing
Finally got around to Dark Souls 3
SCP Secret Laboratory

Now that the game is going down for maintenance I shall be disappearing from these threads. I wish you all luck my dudes.
Also fuck trannies

How long does it take to complete the Post launch MSQ in Stormblood?

Attached: 1554078036743.png (285x267, 148K)

>Spread
>Royal road

These are gone? They are some of AST most used abilities.

impromptu lobotomy's.
Fucking waste of the archer job.

Attached: Ffta-viera-sniper.jpg (338x461, 21K)

healers spend 90% of their time doing DPS and 10% healing
and you will be healing with oGCDs while moving, you can't use mouse over macros

They completely remade how cards work.

barely 5 hours if you have the gear.

if you don't you're cucked

AST's entire card system is different now. Solo cards only, role-dependant, the goal is to time them for personal bursts and eventually summon exodia, I mean, get a streak of three different types of cards that boosts your AOE balance replacement.

well you have to do 40 missions, maybe a few hours

>Go to where the GNB quest-giver will be
>It's chock-full of faggot wannabe-tanks in casual clothing, comprised of au-ra females and miqote "men"
You guys are going to have your duty finder absolutely fucking plowed by trashcan "tanks" m8's. I've done savage so atleast I'll know what the fuck I'm doing

Attached: GNB is coming.png (819x404, 644K)

If they turned akihiko's work into a shitty rotoscoped iseksai I will shit blood and die

>Hagakure
>not missed

>he doesn't play at 30 fps for max jiggle
youtube.com/watch?v=id9lWhXdSgo

I'm rushing through the story as dps then quickly leveling up my healer through dungeons before the gunbreakers catch up.

maybe the au ra dude is just pretending he's a gunblade with the overcoat and everything
there's no excuse for the faggot cat tho lol

SCH and SMN fag here, and i would like to say fuck you

i've seen conflicting information in these threads for days. i got a black fat chocobo code from amazon and cancelled my damn order. some guy on here keeps posting he got permabanned. is he truly a larping faggot or is my account fukkered

Is it viable to level with AI dungeon runs?

play wow

It's okay. The overall text isn't amazing, but I suspect that's more due to the game than the translation.

Gameplay is still a blast though which is what matters

strawpoll.com/xe3pkf1k
strawpoll.com/xe3pkf1k
strawpoll.com/xe3pkf1k

Are you staying loyal to your current race, Yea Forums?

Based brat poster

Probably not they said the average dungeon run with trusts would be about 35 minutes. There are rewards for doing fates now so you should probably just grind those.

As do you apparently, if you play either of these.

>shadowbringers is trending

based

They said they're not going to "fix" elezen so yeah.

>WoW streamers are horrific rotted NEETgoblins like assmongoloid
>FF14 gets cute JP anime girl streamers
check and mate

Attached: 1361335110773.png (500x297, 64K)

What can they do to make Wondrous Tales interesting again?

Attached: 41.jpg (420x401, 95K)

35 min dungeon with instant queue is not bad if you're a dps.

Current dungeons take roughly 15-20mins to clear with pugs plus 15-30mins of queue.

>Howling Fist, Internal Release, Riddle of Wind
>Not missed
i will skin you alive

Hardcore Mecha finally came out after I backed it 3 years ago, so it's time to see if it was worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XQtn-4aZeA

Scott is really not that funny. I don't understand why people waste their time with that shit. Well, I do.
>chat, type X if you're still not dead inside
>wow look at those people that typed X I will now read all of their names
>waaah streamer-senpai noticed me kyaaa
Fucking 12 years old.

BEYOND MAJESTIC MOUNTAINS

Attached: 1560601787247.jpg (2068x2761, 1.94M)

It won't be instant queue until thing die down. It will be part of the solo instance queues they added back during the 15 event. Also you only get the free piece of gear at the end of the dungeon. No chests.

me on the right

Where should I log out? Rhalgar's Reach to gear up my shitty ilv360 ass, or CT/Mor Dhona to jump right into the MSQ?

Attached: 1560222277859.png (533x746, 614K)

So when does is start specifically? Friday midnight or some weird non US time on Thursday?

It's pretty bad but I ho
>A party member has withdrawn from the duty. Finding new member.
AAAAAHHHHH

My sub ran out a month ago.

If I get Shadowbringers, does it come with a free month?

Attached: 1560287975768.jpg (720x719, 41K)

I've been waiting until Shadowbringers to start playing. I hope I can actually make a bunny on Friday morning.

Friday 5am est or 32 hours from now

MGP 2mil reward and/or make it slightly easier to get 3 lines. Rerolling is bullshit anyway, at LEAST let me reroll at 8 stickers you fucking little cunt.

Attached: asoorawr.jpg (705x338, 14K)

No, why would you think it does? Fuck off and don't resub.

>go into your history
>select his video and hit delete
>Jewtube forgets you ever saw him and no longer recommends his shit

Where do you think we are?

Nope, only the base game purchase gives subscription time

That's gay.

What’s a low pop server for primal?

>Heavensward gives you a free Fantasia
>Shadowbringers gives you a big fuck you
I'm hoping Raubahn Ex makes a return. The salt, backlash and people crying "WE DEMAND COMPENSATION" was absolutely glorious.

Sorry you can't go to the 1st until you defeat some red chocobos. Everyone huddle together and summon 500 of them at once.

Attached: red chocobo.jpg (1200x652, 116K)

3 line reward that let's you dress her up.

I'm alright to log out in the rising stones, right? The game isnt gonna fucking kill itself when i log in? I know limsa and gridania will be nightmares tho.

The game has a server-wide login queue. Why do you think any individual zone is better or worse? Literally use your brain for five seconds.

The safest place to log out is your house.

WE

Attached: ffxiv-dark-knight-wallpaper-10667402.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

I've never played FFXIV, but would it be with getting into if I have no friends that play the game? Also, what would I need to get started?

Play god of war or Spyro remaster

Before you're flamed and called a fucking retard, there's a very specific reason zones are split into instances when an expansion launches. Gyr Abania and the area with non-DF Ala Mhigo had 3 instances for months.

SHED

WUZ

How many buffs will scholar and warrior get in 5.0.1?

Attached: scholars.webm (524x468, 737K)

Yeah, and every time it's
>Instance 1: 100 people
>Instance 2: 20 people
>Instance 3: 5 people
The only time I've seen a zone straight up not work is when all the samurai rushed CWH and even then you could enter and leave, you just couldn't hit mobs properly.

lamia, or exodus

You can always make friends. Most of the content can be done with strangers anyway. The free trial goes up to level 35. You'll eventually need the base game plus Shadowbringers.

The story wait is the thing that's killing me.

wouldn't be surprised if they just outright doubled the dmg on their dot

Don't come to Lamia. This server has one of the worst fucking playerbases next to Balmung. It's one big tranny public ERP clique.

stay mad weirdo

Most likely everyone will be in mor dhona so that’s the place I’m be at.

should i do custom deliveries now?

>Heavensward gives you a free Fantasia
It really doesn't.

Collectors edition always give fantasias, standard don't.

I'll have to put FF14 filters on later today. I won't be playing Shadowbringers for probably 2-3 months. You fags will post spoilers all over the board.

then do regular dungeons
the solo dungeons will have scaled down loot drops and EXP

Well I just had a ninja who spammed the aoe knife throw on bosses and died to EVERY SINGLE MECHANIC

Literally died to every single bombardment in the final boss except the last. And we experienced both bombardments a combined total of like 6 times.

>Mad that DRK is 1-2-3 glorified DoT mega-shed
Not mad just sad.

You don’t, just click on the fucking party list or play on controller like the patricians do

Do i need to do roulettes on my main job to keep up with MSQ level requirement or can i go wild with DNC from the start?

>Controller
>Patricians
Stop it Juan

Alright cake boy give us the diary entry, why 3 months

We will be able to revive them right?

Attached: FFXIV_Warriors_of_Darkness.png (694x1080, 1.44M)

Why can't I make a Viera with a hime cut

How come they didn't release a tour video of the zones like SB?

youtube.com/watch?v=yFeF4CEu4gA

5.1/Nier release, most likely. That's the main reason why I'm not jumping in right away, anyway. I can wait a few days to avoid the server exploding.

>ghimlyt ever having long queues
What dc

No fucking wonder there were people rp'ing at the aetheryte when I visited that server to buy some shit then
I figured it was just them but I guess not

Should the story music video be out by now?

Fuck you I'm gonna miss most of those

Should I try this game or guild wars 2

Cause this expansion is actually focusing on the story. Stormblood's trailer was all about seeing the scenery and barely, if any, touching upon the story. Chances are this is why it'll be as good as Heavensward.

It's constant, and it's always the same group. I'm only on the server because some girl got me a transfer and begged me to come, I fucking hate this server. Stay the fuck away.

This, gw2 is ran by clowns and has no budget

>play on controller
>still not even using the crosshotbars to their fullest potential (not utilising double tap R2/L2 for more buttons, just the other option where you press them in sequence) and have absolutely no problem fitting in all Scholar skills
>I don’t have a face for how I feel about SCH losing more abilities than it is gaining them

Are we even getting one this time

Supposedly they're holding it back because it has too many spoilers.

This is going to be White Mages expansion right?

Attached: 1561515500172.jpg (700x880, 250K)

If you're not onaholing her, bail dude. I chased ass to Sarg from Excal years ago. I smashed, but we stopped talking a few months after and I feel like I'm stuck on this shithole server. Send help.

Anyone know just when ps4 players are getting them preorder theme ?

Personally prefer this one, it has a trial but low levels are a bit rough. New expac is dropping so if you enjoy playing during new content give it a go

How many people here are playing DNC?

I am sorry Crafter Bros. We are getting nerfed because Casuals cry

FUCK

STORMBLOOD

files.catbox.moe/sjabhj.mp4

Attached: 1555737490546.jpg (478x386, 138K)

I will gravely miss Aero III.

I had the exact opposite problem as a bard

is there any skill customization in the game? or every class plays the same? like a max level equally geared white mage will perform pretty much the same skills as every other white mage equally geared at the same level?

its meta so a lot

I think your cat becomes a Xaela.

So what will the new crafting and gathering skills do Yea Forums?

not really, we sort of lost about as much as we gained so we are still the same as ever.
everyone else just cries more than us

>some Lala in my FC asks for help queuing for ghimlyt dark so he can be ready for 5.0
>I could've helped him by going as healer
>didn't because Lalas are degenerate garbage
get fucked

Attached: 1555971878454.jpg (743x670, 21K)

Are you ready for another song when we save the 1st?

Attached: Lyse.png (1536x864, 1.84M)

>male characters can wear the bunny tights in the Gold Saucer
Well then

How many people gonna play early access here?

Shit fucking sucks dude.

>never planned to buy the expansion
>get expansion for free
Well at least they wont get $40 from me for Heavensward with a new coat of paint Now if I could only somehow make my Legacy sub price $0

Attached: 1550127144333.png (713x781, 524K)

You need to go back.

Make sure to log out in the rising stones if you plan to continue the msq. If you plan on leveling DNC log out in maelstrom hq. if you’re getting GUN log out in adder hq and not old gridania. The server will boot you out from the sheer number of players before your character loads, but if you log in away from the masses you’ll be able to get to the areas with minimal DCs and hopefully lag.

Yes, it's going to be this one
twitch.tv/videos/439758218?t=01h31m12s
and it's going to be amazing

So Im going on a cruise on Saturday and wont be able to play for awhile after Friday so if any of you new Gunbreakers or Dancers need a healer to level with you for awhile on Friday on Behemoth/Primal, than I wouldnt mind helping.

Attached: cat on cat.jpg (2048x1536, 557K)

Some classes require more skill than others, but overall a "good" player isn't horribly far behind a great one performance-wise if they're playing the same class. A shit player can be spotted a hundred malms away.

This looks like one of those random images people make in GMOD instead of some AAA cutscene screenshot.

That didn't seem to stop them back in HW and SB. Those had spoilers too.

we never forget

Since the retard Didn't answer, every fucking class plays the exact same, there are no "specs"

He used to be G'raha Tia but is no longer

MIDDIES I WILL BE FANTASIAING TO VEENA JUST TO INFILTRATE THEIR FORCES

Attached: tumblr_pkmf9goxbl1tw0kwco3_250.gif (250x175, 1.26M)

HIDEY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1508421272898.jpg (540x540, 51K)

I'm gonna try to but my internet connection is based on Sprint's 4G-LTE mobile data and they're at sub-dialup speeds in the midwestern area right now. Pray for me bros

fuck jannies and fuck lalafell

Attached: sample-fd1325bd26d3c5a7c86612432c8701aa.jpg (850x601, 101K)

I want to throw a grenade into that bag

I hope the 5.0 msq ends on a high note, I hated how 3.0 ended on a major cliffhanger. The 6 months before 3.1 msq was painful.

There's absolutely zero class customization. Too hard to balance for nips I guess.

Every class plays the same and every patch and expansion YoshiP homogenizes them even more.

you are not prepared

Attached: 1497745770817.png (282x218, 116K)

With pleasure

Attached: 1561106378171.png (850x1217, 449K)

Almost time to go back to /vg/?

Until our friend returns, I will hold the line. I wish you luck in the operation.

Where can I read the full plot for all previous patches and expansions?

Can't wait to undercut all the new items on the market board.

Attached: 1553605225496.jpg (960x672, 223K)

>sample

Attached: 1479643973361.jpg (1776x2000, 378K)

I wonder what the local laws are for interspecies mating.

No I am. I fully expect another rauhbahn because of shit servers and ddos.

Attached: 1495369166377.png (843x1024, 2.28M)

In about 4 months when New game+ releases fucking faggot

For the most part no. But there are some jobs that have different builds that do play differently from each other. Skill Speed Samurai vs Crit Samurai play very differently from each other and have different gear and melds (gem slots). BLMs also may or may not want to stack Spell Speed but I haven't touched it in a while. Monks also have different rotations depending on how autistic you are. So while there is almost zero skill customization, there is some.

based
fuck crafterspergs

Hope the pin isnt pulled.

Over on www.worldofwarcraft.com

Based

Attached: 0.jpg (2300x3600, 1.06M)

Possibly stupid question, but here goes.
When I played this game last, it was Heavensward. I played SCH at 60. I can't remember, but I think you can level SMN/SCH simultaneously. I think I leveled SMN going 50-60, which is obviously a DPS. I want to play AST in the new expansion, but I don't think I ever leveled as a healer.
So tell me - is leveling 60-70-onward going to make me hate myself leveling as a healer, or will it be fine? Should I level as DPS and then go back and level the class I want to play?

Why does the XIV have such an unhealthy worship of this guy? Yeah he helped bring the game back from the dead but at the same time he hasn't done anything else to push the systems. Honestly I wish I could market the way he has because at this point he can do no wrong and the Fans will defend him come hell or high water.

based

>not missing Shade Walker

>sample
not based

Attached: af127d12955dd7cc9f79158ae3cf7a40.jpg (700x812, 83K)

Back to discord and dilate, tranny

Fucking seems to be fine, as Costa Del Sol is basically a huge legal beach whorehouse, relationships are very frowned upon as seen in the Wanderer's Palace (Hard) quest and having children is a BIG NO-NO as Hilda tells us.

He is though. He’s working on an MMO to replace XIV with because the current code is just so fucking broken that there’s no saving it. The guy really loves the game and the brand more than anyone at square right now and it shows. Plus he’s a really nice and down to earth cunt.

GW2 if you want PvP and a large focus on horizontal progression and exploration but those are that game's only redeeming quality. Also the races stand out more compared to XIV's.

XIV has a very slow start and your classes won't feel complete until level 60 or higher, the story doesn't get all that interesting until shortly before Heavensward, the first expansion and the voice acting in the base game before HW is really, really bad to the point where it gets funny. PvP in this game is more of a mini-game than anything. Raids and boss-fights are done well in this game though, visual-presentation has been some of the best of all MMOs and we now have "Ultimate" fights which you cannot out-gear or out-level, meaning these fights will always remain relevant.
Raids are better visually and mechanics-wise than GW2's which are a complete mess imo. Gathering and Crafting in XIV get a lot of love and attention too, they have their own gear, mechanics and rotations.

cope

have sex

I can't tell, is that a boy or a girl?

Thanks
I've also cum to say watch the xiv t.v. show when maint is happening tomorrow. It's cheesy but wholesome

Attached: AAAABS1a1C8HnuUpzUSDhJ_ZCfv7LoZkGbfvWViTDjkuPp_DPGKMNuNc7KERNmcc1SF122-zcAaEDpBpbyHB4GfqNlK_xV32uwP9 (512x288, 78K)

>Find out the Gordian striking set looks fucking sick
>Have one evening to grind the pieces before time's up

FUCK

Attached: 1494639716364.jpg (963x786, 391K)

That's the thing is not pushing the envelope or trying to reinvent the wheel every expac is what's made this game successful. It still tries plenty of new things almost constantly, especially after his remark that they wanted to make it more of an online Final Fantasy game than strictly an MMO, but it doesn't fuck with the core content-model and as a result you have a decent idea of what you'll be doing each expac.

Why is having kids frowned upon? There's a few mixed kids around right?

When are we going to stop catering to shitters by removing abilities? Why do they spend so much time balancing and adjusting things throughout an expansion if they're just going to fuck literally everything up and reset class design back to zero with each new one?

I want to know the more low key people on the dev team.

I want to say hi to the guy that textures the grass models.

And then 3.1 had absolutely fucking nothing other than "hey i'm krile".

People talk shit of SB but 3.05 to 3.1 was one of the worst patch cycles this game ever seen.
Do the shitty 3.1 storyline that revealed almost nothing after 3.0 cliffhanger.
Grind 1 day on dino island to get every collectible.
And then go wipe multiple times to thordan/gordias.

seething

Fucking is okay, but getting married or having kids with different species is a big taboo.

Well there are, but they are considered shameful. Once again, see Hilda's story

Reminder that all the good scions will die meanwhile Y'shtola will be immortal because she's the face of the game.

Attached: 1560954167597.png (640x904, 405K)

t. basedboy

Nobody in-world bats an eye at Melkoko and H'mhasi Tia being in a relationship other than being annoyed that they make a public spectacle about it.

1d 07:12:45

Considering how out of touch the average "lead" on any eastern game is with their fans, he's sort of an anomaly. He constantly keeps his players updated on what they're working on, answers fan questions and overall seems like he tries to enjoy time with his fans even when he looks sickly tired. I'm in no way saying the dude is a saint because I'll openly admit he fucked up pretty strongly on certain things like Diadem and Eureka, but it is what it is. Also his core fanbase has a newfound love after his "I love trannies!" story released not too long ago.

yikes

Does anyone even remember this guy?

Attached: 3WgOnrT.png (449x600, 331K)

Hey brother, pass the wallet and cellphone and nobody gets hurt.

Attached: 1552993412766.png (224x301, 183K)

I already watched it, now I’m just waiting for the movie to come out.
>that part where his dad ran in circles around him after he helped him kill the mob

Because that means the number of models can be squared.

>Oh look! A viera hrtothgar!
>A lalafell Elezen!
>An Au'ra Hyur!

>get the midget Sultan her hat back
>get invited to a cool party
>big dude is there, has a voice so he's probably important
>black out
>have flashback dream
>some girl with a nose is there and some other chicks and lads, some guy dies over the phone
>oh shit is the plot happening
>wake up
>big guy calls me over
>oh shit it's happening oh shit
>I get to go on an airship
>OHHH SHIT
>to deliver a message about another party and do inane shit like fight pirates
>even visit nose girl but don't tell her about my flashback

What the FUCK is wrong with this game's main story?

Attached: 1557296925745.jpg (600x489, 42K)

>eureka
>bad
lol

oh, sweetie...

Watch GDQ while emulating Banjo-Tooie.

2nd boss of alamhigo castle. He's either arrested or died.

Don't they have a Japanese XIV poll for the characters like in those Newtype magazines?

stop posting this subhuman troglodyte

You will be playing a sexy potato maiden during ShB, wont you user?

Attached: tumblr_pskjskWAkn1ql6x6ao1_400.jpg (400x386, 24K)

Why doesn't Asmongold just play FFXIV?

My word...this data!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
If you are modding, create and backup a modpack before patching for shadowbringers begins. After you have backed everything up, do Help -> Start over. This will reset your game back to normal and ensure there are no issues when the patch goes up to download the expansion.

Attached: 1420746435975.jpg (384x395, 61K)

Hold up
What will they change?

he was one of the most important characters of SB then they killed him for no reason

Thank fuck, I absolutley, completely, and entirely fucking HATE the Stormblood main menu music. I couldn't possibly handle it any longer. I just logged out for the last time in SB and good riddance.

THROW WIDE THE GATES

BECOME WHAT YOU MUST

His donations will stop

inner quiet being capped is probably the main one

Probably watch anime for the first time in eight months

cringe

>learns how to use emotes
>uses them every second

Attached: 1561589435863.jpg (304x656, 43K)

He's a WoW player. It's the only game he plays. If he stops playing it, he is no longer a gamer. He'd also lose his popularity.

>hey, I'm perfection
good patch.

Attached: 1561300855919.png (1024x1024, 499K)

Come ShB I wanna give tanking a try. What's the rundown on the 4 tanks? Are they all pretty good or is there one that needs work?

Inner Quiet is nerfed, everyone gets important skills like Byregot's and during crafting it will be displayed how much progress and quality you gain before you use a skill.

Jerk off until the servers come back on

Attached: 61659856_p2.jpg (2605x2992, 1.61M)

autism

God, I'm already sick of Shadowbringer's menu, and Heavensward was never good, either.

Can we just go back to the only kino opening that was ARR?

Just get HQ mats. And on top of that we still don't even know what the new skills do. Fucking faggots always assume the worst.

what's a cheap laptop I could get to run this game?

That's unfortunate. I actually like Asmongold and think he's pretty funny and charismatic when he wants to be and when he's not playing WoW. His room is fucking disgusting though.

He has said before that he literally doesn't play videogames he plays wow and nothing else. When wow dies he will probably kill himself because that is all he cares about.

have sex

SB was fine, the people that bitch about it I find are the ones that conveniently forget about the garbage that was 3.1. He’ll, the HW story didn’t pick back up until 3.3. 3.2 was garbage trying to bring the elezen and dragons together. SB story delivered much more scenario fights and way less go here pick up x. The only problem with SB was that it was a cluster fuck of a resistance story. The doma arc, albeit fun, was disjointed from the whole liberating ala mhigo; the reason we went there was so the garleans fight a war on 2 fronts but they never did that, we only fought the small contingent of garleans occupying doma. Garlemald never sent reinforcements, but after we liberated it we were able to push the garleans back into the lochs with ease? Despite nothing changing?

All of them are down to personal preference now, don't listen to any shithead that says dumb shit like "gunbreaker has low dps" or "paladin has bad self-defence".

NO ONE KNOWS BECAUSE ITS NOT OUT YET RETARD

And if anyone tries to tell you one tank is in the shed then disregard them because they suck cocks.

seething

FUCKING CASULS

They're getting nerfed because Ishgard restoration and ranked crafting. They needed to nip it now before it causes problems.

>Just get HQ mats

Attached: 1513672014499.jpg (720x487, 110K)

>he doesn't watch xenosys vex
>he doesn't watch violetdestruction
>he doesn't watch momosama
>he doesn't watch fox

Attached: best streamer.png (512x512, 585K)

>gets keyboard
>won’t stop talking

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Attached: 7894B9CB-6CB8-484A-8C68-430A8F248558.jpg (360x170, 29K)

Do I have to use my moogle tomes before maintenance

Attached: 1559340885634.gif (300x300, 3.02M)

I make all my own mats anyway because I'm not a lazy faggot so it's whatever to me.

The vendor stays up until 5.1 you just can't earn anymore after maintenance.

BIG IF TRUE

get ready to bow to your gatherer overlords

I'll be playing the game, that's why I don't watch them.

I can’t stand xenos, he comes off as an obnoxious faggot. And this is coming from a guy that used to watch his HW tanking videos when I first started tanking. Don’t know who the others are.

>working on an MMO to replace XIV
>source: my ass

Asmon is based but his fanbase is not. He attracts spergs and retards and make the game worse by his very presence but that's streamers in general and not exclusive to him. Which, oddly enough is going to be a blessing Classic because every streamer will be playing on PVE and all the retards will basically be contained there. That "inv to Asmon layer" pic that keeps getting posted is a sign of good fortune, not bad.

vocaroo.com/i/s0ctziojPLO9

Attached: 1560553106836.jpg (1200x1200, 86K)

>he watches e-celebs on twatch
You need to go back.

Attached: 6a00d8341c018253ef019b03c15b00970d-400wi.jpg (400x621, 62K)

What does Yeet even mean?

Attached: 1491045660064.jpg (960x960, 149K)

you sound gay as fuck man

I do recall Yoshida is general-manager of an entire development wing of Squeenix now and it's in charge of Final Fantasy XVI, but no word on an MMO.

Play what you want. MCH was considered to be the worst job in SB and yet I've cleared savage with MCH's with no echo.

Meta is irrelevant for anything except speedruns and trying to get top tier parses, for clearing content having 8 good players is far more important than having a meta composition. Stop listening to the things that /xivg/ arithmetamaticians tell you.

Look it up faggot, they’ve got him on another mmo project. Learn to look for shit yourself rather than be spoon fed WoWfugee bitch

It is true. It’s just the PVP version. Was shown off in the dev blog posted today.

>it's in charge of Final Fantasy XVI
This is unconfirmed.

>learns the comfort of online friemds
>mentions that hes sick irl
>he really was

Attached: 1560774183049.png (343x376, 84K)

i used to think these were just shitposts but then i met people who actually worship xeno, shits pretty yikes

Will they become best friends while we are gone?

Attached: elves.png (733x475, 503K)

isnt he working on a next gen mmo?

now that the dust has settled, what does Stormblood even mean?

Attached: alisae2.jpg (1000x1324, 106K)

what the fuck were you thinking when you made this

They should do this with the PvE version too, just not as much potency.

It's the production division he's in charge of, so he's involved in some capacity.

>violent
>momo

Gross.

They all have their pros and cons. Play the one you like. If you are a good player people will want you regardless of the tank you play.
DRK seems to have the best OT mitigation with The Blackest Night but the worst immunity-skill (unless they reveal changes to that one), WAR has the most consistent cds, a lot of self-healing and the best immunity-skill with holmgang,
PLD and GNB have a lot of party support with PLD having the edge in that regard, both of them seem to have more active rotations than WAR/DRK too.
PLD has no ogcd self-healing as a skill or part of its rotation unlike all the other tanks but it can at random block damage and its invuln can negate damage completely, unlike others that simply prevent death but still cause the tank to take damage. It also has a self-heal on it's gcd but you want to try avoid using it as you will spend that mp on plenty of other things.

Everything is subject to change, of course.

Its from the official dev blog user. Do you even ffxiv?

I only watched Xenos' 2 hour video on tanks from the media tour and I found him to be pretty faggy.

Whos left again?

What will happen after you're done with the Garleans

thanks user, can't decide what to buy. good to know I have time

>Four literal whos
I have been playing since ARR open beta and have never heard of any of these fucks except Xeno and that was only after the media tour. Checked out his YT channel and was VERY disappointed.

To hurl something, typically a great distance and with much gusto. Companion to KOBE, which is for accuracy instead.

I won't but my wife will

"Storm of blood" from war and, in a roundabout sense, Shinryu's summoning through all the sacrifices that made it possible. The lyrics for Triumph ("storm of blood, born of blood, from our fallen brothers") talk about both Shinryu's summoning and the Ala Mhigan/Doman resistances in general

I only watch arthars

Attached: 1561150136757.jpg (869x627, 138K)

bro...

Don't forget, paladin's cover will almost certainly still trivialize at least one mechanic each tier.

Do we know where the Shadowbringers MSQ will start? Where should I be logging off at?

Attached: 1558420041128.jpg (800x450, 81K)

BD5 got mixed in with the team that worked on Luminous if I remember correctly. Nothing in this ever pointed to XVI being an MMO, this is just wishful thinking.
The man is on all SE MMO projects given he was the guy in charge of the MMO division outside of just XIV. You do realize he's the guy who says what goes for each MMO and splits up his division's budget for each MMO right? Now where in the Luminous + BD5 merge did it say that he is working on the next MMO and not just a game in general? As it stands his new Division is no longer solely focused on MMOs.
>WoWfugee
Imagine actually be a brand loyalist. Plus im a 1.0 player user, to me you are the WoWfugee

STORM OF BLOOD
BORN FROM BLOOD
OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS

BORNE UPON OUR HANDS
CRADLED IN OUR ARMS
SWELLING IN OUR HEARTS

RAISE YOUR WEARY HEAD
HEED THE CALL TO ARM
RINGING IN YOUR HEART

LOYALTY!
UNITY!
LIBERTY!

>dude science
>important character
What fucking game were you playing
The only important thing about him is that he's responsible for Zenos and Fordola having cyber-echo

Is the dps role quests split between melee and range or physical and magical?

Rising stones

uma delicia

Nah, Estinien and Gaius are the ones becoming bros.

Honestly you don't usually see him without the helmet on.

I don't think we've heard anything official but the Waking Sands is a good guess seeing as that's where it ended in 4.55

Crystal tower most likely.

Rising stones, though I wouldn't reccommend logging out there because everyone else will be

Attached: 00d934dce5e41c9e956aca2fd3461212.png (512x512, 202K)

Right next to Tataru would be my guess.

>He's only responsible for one of the biggest scientific discoveries of anyone in the plot.

UMA

When is the patchnote reading again?
IIRC they said it would be the 27 but I can't remember if its Japan time or worstcoast time

Attached: 1370901861120.png (198x249, 75K)

keep playing splatoon

She'll be relevant in shb right?

Attached: fordola eye.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

Physical and magical

only shitters think mch was the worst job in sb

Logging out at Rising Stones would be suicide because of the sheer number of people

I'll miss both Shield Swipe and Flash quite a bit.

>not starting your first day in the new expansion in Ishgard
Faggots, all of you

In 8 hours.

what's the best server for eliciting lewds from other players

Attached: 1548215407243.jpg (443x471, 89K)

G A E
B O L G

We'll play as her in one of the "Meanwhile, back in the Source" sections

50 moogle times, what should I buy

Attached: 1280750585718.jpg (923x1382, 250K)

I've seen people whining about it being nerfed but the mitigation being gone is covered by the Level 1 Trait and the gauge cost simply means you need to plan ahead if you want to use it.

Don't use macros for skills. They don't work like using the normal skill for some reason so you are going to be fucked over latency

>elenzenos was there
huh.... what? I don't remember him being there

Probably need her for some not-First story shit.

It just means you can't cheese a tank mechanic for free. You can still cover a DPS to achieve the same effect.

>not having a second monitor
you're the obnoxious faggot
yikes yourself
>he watches larryzaur and mrhappy
>never heard of them
lmao live under a rock?
based yet not xeno/momo/violetdestruction/foxpilled

>>he doesn't watch xenosys vex
Thank god for that. He's damn good at the game but god damn he's a balding wigger faggot.

THY LIFE IS A RIDDLE BEARING RAPTURE AND SORROW

Is Xenos the Asmongold of XIV?

>24h maintenance

Attached: 1b228a84626b0981735b59049ae2ad92.png (420x420, 267K)

>that poop skinned tranny with the face of " where my erp? anyone here is futa?

fucking kek

If I'm a casual baby who plays RDM and SAM, will I like the MCH rework?
Everyone said it's getting mega dumbed down but that's actually a good thing for me, I love its flavor but lining everything up so perfectly into the wildfire and overheat window is such a clunky bloated mess

Attached: 1559892649288.jpg (2048x1536, 195K)

Hi Xenos.

Fuck off, Xenos

Estinien and Gaius will adopt him as their retarded dog because all he does is die trying to get his body back constantly

now thats a fell cringe

Cheekbones look more like highlanders.

Nin always win baby.

Attached: bu2mkph9kp631.png (637x359, 335K)

Balmung followed by Mateus.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/390591-Race-Naming-Conventions-for-Viera-and-Hrothgar?p=5040526&viewfull=1#post5040526

Oh nononono

He'll replace us with Estinien while we're away

Asmongold is more charismatic.

this was stated a month ago why are you pissed

>tanking Swallow's Compass to get my last few genesis tomestones
>get a WHM that never casts DPS spells and uses cure whenever I go below 100% HP a RDM who hard casts verthunder/veraero and never goes in for their melee combo
>both fuck up the simplest of mechanics like not getting hit by the tengu fireballs, looking away from the confuse gaze, avoiding the arm slams on the second boss, and reading which version of the staff AoE the final boss would do
>RDM dies constantly
>both had the same last name
How do people get this far in the game and still play like this? Even if you bought a skip potion, you still have to play at least 10 levels of a class to get to 70. I don't get it.

Attached: 1557556021055.png (850x1047, 459K)

>wanted to get comfy and play ff14 after work
>boot it up and crash on the loading screen with crash code 17
>Reloaded files, logging back in, deleted document folder
>still nothing, so decide to reinstall
>storm comes through and power goes out.
>mfw

Attached: King_derp.jpg (1068x1200, 88K)

It will certainly be easier but it's still going to punish you hard if you fuck up.

should I MNK or NIN

Attached: 1554494648422.jpg (1024x969, 80K)

>wipe once at TG Cid
>5/8 members of one party disband

Attached: 1546359294786.jpg (1280x720, 577K)

just play dancer, you sound like the type of impressionable faggot who wouldnt play sb mch because everyone else hated it

I can't tell who's the bigger gay here, dev team for not thinking of this or everyone who cares about this dumb shit

>being an RPfag

So what comes after God of War/Magic?

They are certified shills by SE who suck corporate cock for exclusive invitations and sold there self respect for being a puppet piece.

NIN, MNK is in the shed

Not even, Only Xenos, Fox, and sometimes Arthas.

Balmung and Mateus. If you can't roll onto those servers, choose any on crystal and world visit to them.

Wind Up Cid or Wind Up Nero

This, they better be sending an extra day to my sub to make up for this fucking bullshit. 2019 and a company needs 24 hours to quickly patch a game? fucking ridiculous

Even if I had a second monitor, I can only look at one thing at once.

Just delete the time where you fucked up, retard

All three of the garlean niggas and Estinien, Hien, Yugiri & Lyze will either be final dungeon trusts or have solo instances

Nero is the right choice.

Attached: 1559764108528.png (901x664, 657K)

>mnk

Attached: 1507339116856.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Would you be surprised if she showed up in The First?

Attached: 220px-Rowena-4.5.png (220x400, 120K)

I usually just assume somebody playing that poorly is doing it on purpose to fuck with me.

Minfilia is for _______

Attached: 1560648550641.jpg (829x1199, 146K)

What the fuck is merlwyb even doing there when she didn't participate in the castle raid?

Attached: 1533741295404.png (518x804, 548K)

Yeah bro just a small patch nothing special

itll probably just be an alternate timeline rowena

They should drop the "x of" template for those titles and do something simple and clean like "The Blade" and "The Scepter"

I'd actually be surprised if she didn't.

I can fully believe she's already jewing the fat cats there before we even arrive

At this point not really

target practice

Attached: 1561063546968.png (225x225, 81K)

bros I'm switching from BRD to MCH, try to stop me

Attached: 1550158158475.png (640x640, 638K)

it could have been stated 100 years ago, thats not the point smooth brain

protecting.

Vothrh

Attached: 1545820615833.png (970x664, 1.13M)

Warbringer
Spellslinger

On the first we meet Rowend, the moneygrubber merchant man enslaving young boys into non-ending contracts. We also meet Geralta, a burly blacksmith woman with a big debt to Rowend, she helps you forge your weapon in Eureka 2.0

KOBOLDS

All but the lalashit

>Varis
>YEAH WELL KOBOLDS LMAO GOTTEM
>implying the Garleans are any better when it comes to beastmen

I haven't played mmorpgs in like 15 years, is ff14 worth getting into

I tried it, I just didn't like how rigid it was. I love bard because there's a lot to do and keep up, but it's not so forced and rigid and it doesn't all fall apart if one thing comes out of sync.
I still love SB MCH for dungeons and AOE pulls, managing heat and the ammo combos and using all the AOE stuff feels great. It felt like offensive bard where you're juggling stuff but it's for damage rather than support DPS. I just hated it for sustained single target high DPS where there's zero fluidity and if you don't perfectly repeat the rotation cycle everything falls out of sync and your DPS hits the floor.

I'm hoping the rework has enough of both.
I was mostly joking about the casual bab stuff, I main BRD and sometimes SAM and DRG

Attached: 1549833508108.png (1000x1000, 592K)

>Our Rowena will be jewing Alternate Timeline Rowena

Is Shadowbringers boss theme as good as this?

Retard
It's an entire expansion you stupid faggot.

God no, sounds like some brandon sanderson bullshit.

>frogposters first patch day

This fucking armor

If I gotta farm til the server goes down, I will. But I really hope it doesn't come to that

He never claimed to be he was just pointing out the blatant contradiction in her statement.

The next healer will be Merchant and we will learn it from Rowena

At this point Merlwyb have less presence in the MSQ than Senna's fanboy/bodyguard.

Another expansion of garbage gear.

Attached: 1561548865197.png (530x298, 306K)

>8
I did same dungeon and had an amazing grp rekt

Worse, the voice sounds like shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=soNELmeFSus

It was more about how she claimed she never hurt anyone to acquire their land yet they pretty much decimated the Kobolds to achieve it.

WHM battle stance looks so garbage. They haven't updated it since the stick and shield days.

I don't hate it.

But is that broadsword a samurai weapon?

>healers cucked into wearing white caster-robes again
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=lOO_PWppdlg

But it looks cool. Like almost Alexandrian.

You have that backwards
Merlwyb: "lmao why do you hate beastmen we can cooperate with them and live fine alongside them"
Varis: "nigger you've been genociding the rats for decades shut the fuck up"

Beastmen aren't real people. Shreks are, though. Garleans BAD, Shreks GOOD.

nin

Doh, it's ninja. i feel dumb

Soon™
Can't fucking wait

based

NIN swords
The striking gear is on the left with the MNK tonfas

yes

Don't forget the years and years of unchecked piracy on all of Limsa's neighbors.

the ShB open world battle theme makes me wanna die

What? Those robes look great

I just got my Fantasia just in time. I'm ready to become a Hrothgar on Friday.

XIV attracts so many secondaries.

Attached: 1546463091507.png (1419x1381, 279K)

all healers are whm please understand

The issue is probably more that healer robes are always white

I'm a good weeboo who is becoming a Boomer

You mean you dont like strolling through the meadows of quiet calm soothing tunes only to be interrupted every 30 seconds by blaring dadrock?

Tornado kick is gone? Does it have a replacement?

HEALERS GET WHITE ROBE
CASTERS GET BLACK ROBE

>watching video
>"WE FALL" starts when the lion from city of amdapor falls from the ceiling

every fucking server is full, I can't even access the "prefered" servers with the exp bonus...

Pay close attention user, you can see they're slightly different just like the maim set is slightly different from the fending set.

It's still in the game, it's just basically not worth using since TK combo is better, and there's a better capper skill

ShB boss theme is better on average, but I feel the SB one has better peaks. STORM OF BLOOD, BORN OF BLOOD, OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS is simply too hype.

MALES WEAR PLATE ARMOR
FEMALES WEAR BOOB ARMOR

they should add it to pve but with a short cooldown

>Mor Dhona is full of people
Haven't see that since I started in 3.0

There isn't a single example of this in this game.

Is the Answers scroll from the Moogle event listable on MB? I don't need shit from the event but an extra 1m gil would be nice

Attached: 1561396432590.png (530x530, 541K)

This is good though.

RANGED AND NINJA GET SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT SETS
DRAGOONS GET UNIQUE ARMOR

I wish we had boob armors, fending gear look awful on females.

That gear is cool as shit, fuck you and your bad taste.

I am jealous as fuck of that DRK sword. I hope the gunblade is similar.

TANKS HAVE BUTTCAPE AND CIRCLET
DRAGOONS HAVE HELMET
Why is it so fucking backwards

I can work with the caster gear.

MNK>DRK>BLM>NIN>WAR>WHM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>DRG

Like damn, that drg set really is just straight up ocular vomit.

So when do we get to see the final values for all the skills? Will they post them on the patch notes during maintenance?

>Those monk fists
I will continue to glam my relic over it

>all the tanks near the GNB npc

bros....

Attached: swag.gif (500x281, 1001K)

>So when do we get to see the final values for all the skills?
When we log in

Attached: 1545799920594.jpg (598x687, 75K)

good.

Guess I should find another spot to log out.

More like ranged gets the same set as casters and ninja gets a retarded crossbreed between the striking set and it

Watch more Eva, probably play TWEWY FM

What would even be a CIV secondary? Someone that only watched the animu ads and fapped to stupid amount of gay futa porn involving multi-colored cats and lizards?

Logging out in Foundation. One last look before it gets gassed or something

I fucking wish

Don't worry, all the bandwagoners will stop playing in a week.

There's no WHM on that picture.

DRK set is the same as the DRG except darker and without the weird things in the front and different shoulderpads. Literally the same helmet.
NIN set is the same as the MCH set but aiming has a long coat.

>ninja gets oendan/taishou looking shit
>dancers are stuck with aiming gear
Imagine being a fucking Male dancer

What's a secondary

Src pls

It is

Looks good tho
Casualwear using shitters need not apply and shall have their opinions dismissed.

Are these tomestone or the first level of not-centurio seal armors or are those also just tomestone gear but before they get phased out by the next highest level?

>having anything other than Metal - Brute Justice Mode playing in your house

Attached: laughs.jpg (478x463, 158K)

I'm really going to miss the SB boss theme. It's just so fucking good.

That's the worst alexander theme. Locus or rise or fuck off.

Actually played through most of them, going to play Legend Of Mana on PS1 tomorrow

>Soken's version of MAYBE I'M A LION
we'll see

Good, gtfo DRK

Lmao obnoxious faggot defending an obnoxious faggot

Where in Limsa should I be looking for this

>Locus or rise or fuck off.
>no exponential entropy
You fuck off

>That's the worst alexander theme
I will end you

Fuck remixes.

Entry level tomestone gear ala the Ala Mhigo set

No, fuck forward and back. If you said metal I'd agree because I forgot about it.

>Dark Side
>Sole Survivor
>Dark Arts
>Power Slash
>Heavy Thrust

Attached: whoahoah's internally.jpg (544x626, 39K)

Every hunt gearset was once tomestones.

>Friends almost begging me to come back to the game and play with them
Game is fun and all, but it just doesn't fill the hole FFXI left on me. It just doesn't compare at all.

funny you say that because on sarg there some drks near me

How about playing Dancer for someone who enjoys SB and HW MCH?

Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X:9.8 Y:12.0)

rip sb drk
never thought i'd miss you

Attached: 1559027991835.webm (380x284, 88K)

Only one here that will be missed is Protect. Genuinely fucked up that they are getting rid of it and not bring it back in any form

6 hours and 25 mins until maintenance.

Literally ZERO reason for howling fist to be removed. same for internal release

For you have no idea how happy it makes me to see Gauss Barrel on this image. FUCK that garbage

>Getting did off Misery’s End and Foe’s Req

WHY

>Tank Main
>won't ever have to see them in dungeons
>will immediately pull bosses in 8 man content and ensure they don't get aggro

I fear no pretender

Attached: 1560127734825.jpg (444x433, 31K)

female au ra are the best tanks