Cyberpunk 2077

This game is looking nice, what do you think about it?

Attached: cyberpunkcharacters.jpg (3500x1229, 1.75M)

i liked the trailer

i will like the game

>nobody complaining about white genocide yet
give it time.

Might buy it after release because it's wrong to preorder games. Need more reviews

you'll be sucking off a tranny 5 minutes into the game, so they get good reviews.

okay

At least the game is honest. Considering how things are going expect that and worse

Worst case: We'll have GTAVI
Best case: It will be better than GTAVI

For some reason, I feel better when it's all black and no other race rather than """""""""""""Diverse""""""""""" and just no white men.

>what do you think about it?
i want to be excited for it, i really do, but I've been burnt to many times already. i just don't think the current games industry is capable of making the in depth RPG that this franchise deserves, gone are the days of dues ex, vampire the masquerade, and kotor. they don't make games for people like us anymore, we just aren't profitable, this game will be watered down trash and i refuse to believe otherwise, i hope I'm wrong but i know i wont be

Honestly wasn't that hyped about it until read about the tabletop version. Altho the OG seems alot more brutal and unforgiving. I'm really curious about the gameplay trailer, I hear they included "jacking into" cyber realm but they included weird shit like having to take an ice bath while doing so as to avoid frying. Seems kinda retarded.

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>two of them stronk wymen with short hair
Le based and traditionalist poles xD

But user, this is California USA. This is Le Based and Traditionalist Americans that are being portrayed.

CDPR makes good games.
I trust CDPR.

new demo sounds pure cyberpunk

Attached: 1424836852918.png (500x500, 125K)

its also a complete shithole, both in game and in real life

Attached: skid-row-LA-parade-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 270K)

>character background
corpo, street kid and nomad
these will influence your dialogues throughout the game and your starting point (I would assume your first couple of missions too)

>customization
sex, body types, voice (theres only two VA but you can switch between them despite your gender, and to give you more customization they are considering a pitch slider ), hair etc

>minigames confirmed so far
boxing
shooting range
racing
hacking

>gangs so far
maelstrom
animals
voodo boys
tiger's claw
valentino's
(there's at least one left since night city contain 6 districts, probably something related to corpos/richier area)

>main plot
In Cyberpunk 2077 you play as a mercenary named V in Night City, a fictional metropolis in Northern California. What makes V special and Silverhand so important is that the two become linked early in the game through a biochip, a piece of hardware that can interface with your brain. The chip is planted inside V's head against his will. Inside this chip is Silverhand’s consciousness – and, quite possibly, the key to immortality.

Attached: 518181890.jpg (1300x1400, 352K)

California is 5% black.

It's not going to be the cyberpunk RPG of my dreams, but I'm expecting a better version of DX:HR.

now multiply by 57 years

>its a RPG game
>you can't view your character
>you can't see how your character has progressed
Good goy

>first person shooter
>character customization
kek

All the blacks and other darkies are putting me off of it.

Attached: 1555701951540.webm (700x392, 2.86M)

kek

I want to make her mascara drip froma face-fuck

Attached: t-bug close up.png (1299x989, 1.05M)

I want to like it, but I'm sure it will be boring open world mediocrity with a fancy coat of paint

depends if i can use a futuristic katana and actually rp as a samurai.

Romance-able character or bust! The rule 34 of this game is going to be insane

I was told in another thread that it requires your character has at least 2 augs? Can someone point me to a vid that shows that

Shut the fuck up samurai.

Attached: Based Keanu.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I think it looks like shit

Finally a game where the MC is a tranny

Cyberpunk RED is supposed to cover the events between 2020 and 2077 (and how technology changed). I think the internet is more local in 2077, because someone released a bunch of malware, and you can probably (hinted at in interview) go into that part (the "old" internet basically) as well to fight the rogue AI in there.

Of course you can. I think there's a reason they haven't featured prominent swordplay yet, though. Sounds like a hard thing to make fun and balanced in something that isn't turn-based, and where the enemies all have guns.

They've said in interviews, I'm not going looking now but you can find the exact quotes. I think you need to have the eye (which is shown to be used for the tactical overview, i.e. how you identify target's weaknesses and stuff) and of course the head chip/standard-for-the-era interface jacks, plus the Keanu chip I guess. I want to remember the guy as saying that you have to have the hand (gun) upgrade too, in order to use user-locked weapons, but in the gameplay trailer it seems as if he's buying it, so I don't know if you actually have to. I guess if you didn't have it, most weapons you picked up would just click, but then again you're supposed to be able to even do a non-lethal playthrough if you play your cards right, so I don't know.