Looks like they fucked up the Hero

Looks like they fucked up the Hero

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1143908657706389504

Attached: hero.jpg (1710x900, 161K)

hes not even out yet

looks like you didn't even read the thread

Attached: random.png (624x296, 34K)

So when is Gohan Quest coming to Smash again? Or was a date not set yet?

Attached: me and the heroes.jpg (679x382, 48K)

Summer, so by the end of August latest.

>This is Sakurai's personal opinion but he doesn't really care for console wars. No matter what kind of consoles come out, if there are enjoyable games, Sakurai will always respect that.
Why is the guy who's paycheck rely on who buys his games which are exclusive to Nintendo consoles more cool than you faggots who advertise consoles for free

no date set yet, they just said summer. personally, i'm betting on mid-july

Hero released 24th July 2019
Banjo released 23rd October 2019
Nintendo Direct revealing last 2 fighters 6th November 2019
Challenger Pack 4 released 18th December 2019
Challenger Pack 5 released 26th February 2020

Who's with me?!

Why is Japanese like that?

Attached: 1554688905670.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

The Japanese are very respectful, Sega of Japan hated the American Sega ad campaign of the 90s and how it tried to smear tactic Nintendo.

>Nintendo Direct revealing last 2 fighters 6th November 2019
nah, only one character reveal per direct. the last character is gonna be revealed during this year tga, completing the year cycle

Im thinking a Direct in September to give Luigis Mansion 3 a release date for Halloween. So probably announce the 4th character then.

there's no way it works the way you seem to be thinking

they wouldn't implement some ridiculous amount of spells and only allow 16 to appear per match

Early July or Mid to late August

Releasing them (probably along with a major patch) right before EVO would be a shitshow

>Releasing them (probably along with a major patch) right before EVO would be a shitshow

Implying Nintendo cares about a special needs group of Smash fans who have to turn a majority of the games features off so their silly party game can be considered a "fighting game" any more than they have to.

Attached: 1552503127613.png (228x217, 74K)

They're literally running an official online tournament and the winner goes to EVO.

So yes, they care.

Same. They showed a character portrait for Hero in his reveal trailer whereas they did not for Banjo. Therefore, I can't imagine it taking much longer before Nintendo makes a video on him like they did Joker explaining what all Hero is coming with in the next update.

Top 4 goes to EVO to get their asses beaten into submission

That's the entire reason why Smash has balance changes.

Attached: B9v9DCoIEAEwa3a.jpg (540x960, 54K)

4th character announce before Banjo release?

Kewl is a fag.

>This is Sakurai's personal opinion but he doesn't really care for console wars. No matter what kind of consoles come out, if there are enjoyable games, Sakurai will always respect that.
despite this people will still think the nintendo-loyalty "rule" is real

It's a very context sensitive language. That's why direct translations,never spund right