What about JRPGs make them so memorable? It seems like they truly succeed in capturing childlike imagination

What about JRPGs make them so memorable? It seems like they truly succeed in capturing childlike imagination.

Attached: IMG_0420.jpg (231x451, 47K)

The soft, supple characters
The statcrunching
The grind
The outlandish plots

Because you're a filthy pedophile and desire the flesh of a child.

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Secret of Mana sucks balls.

Look at that character design.
>perfect breasts
>perfect thighs
>perfect curves
>golden blonde hair
>sky blue eyes
>milky white skin
>naturally hairless below the eyes
>ever-smiling face
What other genre produces such creatures? They're scientifically designed to be appealing.

Attached: Carole & Tuesday.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Because you spend more time on them fighting endless trash mobs towards your destination

That's quite the rude, baseless accusation, "Amonynous".
I'll have you know I shower every day and am not filthy.

>Someone noticed my name.
It's been literal years.

Attached: amon.png (1330x765, 1.98M)

Based incel

It's this, but not exactly. It's literally Stockholm Syndrome. Why do you think huge open world games like Witcher and Skyrim get such good reviews and high ratings? Why do you think 100 hour JRPGS like Persona and FF get good reviews and high ratings?

Quantity has a quality all its own.

Attached: 1554352497957.gif (600x600, 62K)

Because they don't shoot for "muh realism" like Western devs do.

I just like jerking off to cute cartoons. Why you gotta be like that?

Western games have great character design as well, especially Blizzard.

Attached: IMG_0404.jpg (600x800, 93K)

That's not even a loli, dumbass

Give me some jrpgs to play

When I read "pedo" and "desire the flesh" I was expecting a joke about big tittied women again. Suprised to see an unironic joke in Yea Forums.

>t. casual who can't even beat Spiky Tiger

WHAT A FAG

What's the best version of tales of phantasia, Snes or ps1?

Attached: 1554474898399.jpg (429x410, 26K)

GBA :^)

Other RPGs have no focus, they give you a bunch of choices but they are all bland and boring, furthermore, they are too worried about doing tabletop games like dnd, even though those are not meant to be played singleplayer and without a game master.

I've beaten the game multiple times. It's a shitty magic spamming simulator with somehow manages to play five times worse than Link to the Past despite being two years newer than that game.

I LOVE CUNNY

Attached: 1539958417022.jpg (800x587, 69K)

>What about JRPGs make them so memorable?
The characters.

Not a single memorable JRPG has a shit party.

How long they are
How many chances they get to develop characters
The music
The fact that they can do fantastical settings without needing to design around them quite as much as some other genres

Attached: 1556500409276.jpg (1920x959, 832K)

My God.

It even has a watermark

Kind of fucked with me when he pointed it out. Was this your goal? Are you free now? I like that you've done this

If the game you are playing has "trash mobs" then stop playing. Good JRPGs like Earthbound make every enemy dangerous in some way. Even the ducks and small mushrooms can steal your PP at the worst time

Attached: 1548744944408.jpg (302x401, 48K)

Ps1
GBA if you want to see how badly someone can fuck up a port

They leave just enough to the imagination while providing a decent amount of depth, as well as being more accessible and appealing to a larger audience than WRPGs.

given the quixotic nature of their arguments, one would expect them to lean more toward the surreal

Based

Western design philosophy is to recreate reality, resulting in sub par games, because you can't recreate reality. Japanese design philosophy is to create a new reality, resulting in amazing games because they can make what they want, how they want, and can let their imaginations run wild with limitless potential. This is the core fundamental difference between the two, and why Western gaming will always be held back and second rate, regardless of technological and graphical advancements.

>recreate reality
>by putting women in positions they never were allowed to be in
>by making a woman a tougher fighter than a known tough fighting man
>by pretending their trannie division isn't 40%
>by pretending their trannie division is the gender they claim to be

Underrated, Bateman. Very Underrated

I didn't say they were good at it, but it's their goal, they've always strove to create as much realism as possible, it's one of the reasons the games are so political and used to push agendas and ideas

>they've always strove to create as much realism as possible
the only success they've made is making things almost as ugly as they are irl

disgusting tranny spic