How can other MMO's even compete

It really isn't fair at this point

Attached: ESO_logo.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

I couldn't get into it.
Something about the gameplay just didn't click with me, felt like a gimped version of Skyrim's combat.

>ESO
>Compete

this game had to drop P2P, thats a Failure when it comes to MMOs

Wait this game still exists?

Holy shit, bravo Todd. Surprising.

This game is fucking awful.

Attached: laughingtwins.jpg (1600x1600, 1011K)

WoW and FF14 are the only MMORPGs that are still p2p

2 games are the exception, not the rule

The Player base went sky high after they did that.
You still have to buy the game.

worst mmorpg i ever played

Imagine paying for Archage reskin=FF14

We love our chinese/korean gold farmers on Yea Forums

Its only flaw for me really is the combat

Is Yea Forums infested by Ching Chongs or is it just my imagination?

Great mmo, meh elder scrolls game

I think they should have basically made it exactly like the normal elder scrolls titles but with a destiny style networking feature that phases other players into your world that you can come across rather than having it full mmo

The Combat is the best part.
The shitty part when compared to WoW is the lack of Open World PvP

Attached: le_ebin_dab_from_ESO.png (457x727, 396K)

Its really hard to recommend it, because the base areas are almost universally boring shite, but the DLC/Chapters range from good to amazing

I'm stealing this.

Unironically I came back to ESO last week after I quitted for wrongly finding it short lenghted while I didn't notice I was blindly rushing the game by following a powerlevel guide and skipping everything just to play the group dungeons. When I quitted, I got recommended to play BDO... huge mistake: the levels of silver market + PEN attempt P2W were as skypiercing as F2P korean gacha games. Now I'm playing ESO again and I kinda enjoy playing Necromancer and the game's awesome story, the worldmap questing PVE is a thing that I shouldn't have neglected (yet many do and, as result, they end up rellying on PVP early in order to compensate their lack of crafting level and skill points).

How the fuck is XIV an Archeage reskin? Have you played it? There's no cancerous gear upgrading system, there's no titanforging or RNG shit, just drops from raid bosses and guaranteed gear through tomestones.
Are you fucking retarded? Chink game = grindy and bad right?

Character models and armor kind of kill it for me. Everyone looks so stiff and too many of the outfits look like they are just a flat skin with a couple 2D pauldrons floating above them or a 2D loincloth. It's really a shame because the outfit and dye system are fantastic, but the models themselves are lacking.

another "mmo" which plays like a single player 98% of the time

Attached: xi.jpg (868x579, 324K)

I was considering buying this, if you cynical fucks arent trashing the game then maybe its worth it.

OOOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhh the Elden Scrolls!

I wasted my childhood pretending to enjoy normalfag things like sports instead of playing MMOs 18 hours a day. Will this game hook me and help me make online friends?

Attached: 1542936955172.jpg (250x250, 6K)

It's weird. You still have to "target" an enemy to hit them with an attack, except you do the targeting with the reticle in the middle of the screen instead of pressing tab.

It feels like a tab targeting system that's masquerading as "action" combat.

>Black Desert
that game is fucking shit, pay-to-win as it's free-to-play in South Korea, PearlAbyss fucking banned me and everyone else who played Shadow Arena battle royale instead of the just stupid cheaters who were crashing it

Attached: 1555543722766.jpg (601x601, 106K)

Honestly I'd still be playing if phasing didn't fuck up my group's experience. The game handled players being in different states of the game weird. Which is weird in itself because it's an online game. They never came back to the game, and neither could I alone. Otherwise a fantastic game.

Can I play as a steath archer?

It's not a good game.
No.

No.

classes feel awful and they only make me feel obligated into using their skills
stupid stamina/magicka tied to skill damage and not enough stamina/magicka skill morphs sucks out a lot of build diversity

Yes, just:
>equip a Bow
>unlock and slot Snipe
>crouch
>use Snipe while crouched
>(can also work with heavy attack instead of Snipe, but does less damage even tho it restores stamina)

Attached: 1524388860040.jpg (640x480, 62K)

If you do this you are a fucking retard and playing the game in one of the worst ways possible.

Yep, get a bow and use Snipe from the Bow skill tree while crouched.

>How can other MMO's even compete
By having a soul.
TESO is the most soulless going down a checklist made by committee MMORPG of all times.
It ticks most of the boxes, its pretty feature complete, a lot of mechanics, customization, etc, but it just has no soul you bitch, it has no soul. NO SOUL.

your fucking race choice gates build diversity

my art, based

fuck off you gigantic lorefag nobody cares about metaphysics.

the fucking racial balance and class design are fucking trash. try playing stamina altmer or magicka redguard you fucking can't. fucking trash game design. piece of shit.

try this for something even better:
>nightblade class
>morag tong set
>swamp raider set
>molag kena
>stamina + major berserk + major brutallity potion
>use Lethal Arrow (Snipe morph) combined with Relentless Focus
enjoy!

*forgot le (You)

>try playing stamina altmer or magicka redguard you fucking can't
actually they made a patch rebalancing to flat ammounts instead of percentages, now you do can play stam altmer or magicka redguard

based user

actually the lore consists on the protagonist playing without a soul, so get BTFO'd

It's still not as effective as picking races that have relevant racials.
What people should really be annoyed about is class balance outside of DPS roles and the viability of sets in endgame as those things are both incredibly awful.

>playing altmer anything
fag

Race minmaxing only matters for trials. Magicka redguard works great in PvP, mages still need stam. PvE redguard magtank works great too. Would you like GW2 style equality instead?

>no soul
get outta here, Yea Forumsfag

Attached: animetrash.png (878x900, 297K)

This killed the elder scrolls for me. FO76 killed fallout for me. I never thought I would hate these games but here we are, I will never buy another one. Todd shit all over everything I loved about video games. Fuck you all for this. Fuck you children and your fucking MMO's. I'm glad the worlds fucked and you have to die in it. I will be long gone and buried while you get to suffer in this fucked up world. Payback for what you did to video games.

You EARNED this.

Attached: fallout frown.png (375x360, 47K)

Women, minorities and diversity.

>1800 Stam
>relevant
as BASED as wrathstone's patch

>How can other MMO's even compete
99% of them, even shit ones have better servers.
so there's that.

And that's exactly what killed it and all other post-wow mmorpgs

explain me getting zerg'd by Magicka Templar/Sorc Orcs in Cyrodiil then,

fucking based and ebonheart pilled

Yeah having more stamina or weapon damage is in fact relevant for stamina builds.

The number one issue with mmo's is they are more enjoyable with friends and I don't have any who play video games.
>inb4 join a guild
not the same

This game is barely an mmo desu. You rarely run into other players in the world except in hub areas . It plays like a single player game and the only time you even feel like you need a group is for dungeons etc. It all feels empty as fuck and if you dont have the expansions, its dry af and boring outside of PvP . If they focused on the multiplayer aspect and made it feel like a shared world, it would be so much better.
Also build diversity is gimped af. If you don't go down the meta route you can basically kiss your performance goodbye

>Uninspired cashgrab: the game

>quitted before Wrathstone
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1558010356205.png (576x324, 259K)

The same races that were meta pre-wrathstone and still meta post-wrathstone.

BUY OUR LOOTBOXES
BUY OUR ZONE SKYSHARD AUTOCOMPLETE
BUY $100 HOUSES

considering it has a ton of content, and they're always adding more, it's odd that it feels to me to be a very empty game. this is the issue with MMORPGs: they want to balance them to be single player and multiplayer. what you end up with is asinine.

Because there's money to be made in people who just play solo and buy shit off the obnoxious crown store.

is fun for non hardcores players aka casuals
pvp is terrible balanced and theorycrafting pvp/pve is braindead tier

true endgame is about cosmetics > dlc dungeons hard mode achievements > trials > everything else

>dlc dungeons hard mode achievements
Except these won't even matter anymore.
Wrathstone dropped them rewarding anything of value and they got a lot of praise from their braindead audience for it so I wouldn't expect dungeons to push you into the achievement runs anymore.

Does anyone have the screen shot of the player character Emperor that says "Emperor Niggerfag" or something like that.
Also reminder that only ESO is canon and all other TES games are beta canon according to Zenimax.

that too. It is pretty restrictive

Your false neckbeard is showing troll

i wont lie, its pretty good. but FFXIV definitely is competing with it. it has shadowbringers comming up aswell to rival eslweyr

Attached: 20190624191228_1.jpg (2560x1440, 598K)

it has the best rp community ive ever seen. but thats about it

Attached: dpbpyxr5eou11.jpg (900x1040, 302K)