>compendium resets
>weapons lost and locked
>wardrobe lost
>challenges reset
>dead eye level resets
>stats reset
>legend of the east satchel lost
>trapper items gone
This game has so much content, why isn't there a New Game+? I just want to replay the game with all my stuff as Arthur.

Attached: 1539806344168.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

I'm just having fun with online. This thread is 7 months late.

>having fun with online
You enjoy buying gold bars?

agreed. guess we'll just have to wait for the pc version with mods.

They practically give them out. Close to 200 gold bars since the big update a bit over a month ago.

>want to replay game but not earn the the things that makes the game fun
You really just want to watch cutscenes

man why isn't there a red dead 3? feels like forever now, i'm bored of 2.

The only thing that truly bugs me big time about RDR2 besides the horse eating your guns and not banging hookers / relative lack of women being hanged is probably most weapons being story locked and when you unlock them you almost always also get them for free so there's no reason to buy most of 'em.

They'll take their sweet ass time with their games but when they make a game it's a labor of love.

>wanting to replay this
lol why
theres no ng+ because who the fuck would play this twice

I'm on my third full playthrough. Spent over a month in Chapter 2 alone just doing chill hunting, riding around towns enjoying the atmosphere, filling out the compendium, doing challenges, robbing people etc.

I started playing this game a month ago and I've only done the single player
what's the deal with multiplayer and the gold bars thing? how is it different from the base game?

Gold bars are ''premium'' currency you can generate slowly through grinding missions etc or you can straight up buy it with real money to skip the grind. Some items in the shops are gold currency only.

so is it just the freeroaming aspect of the game but now you can find other arthurs and the extra currency

>other Arthurs
Multiplayer has character creation, it's own ''story'' and stranger missions made just for multiplayer and daily challenges etc.

this, but daily challenges, pvp, and running the clock out on free roam missions makes anyone buying gold a certified retard. Even more so than the shark cards.

maybe I'll try it when I beat the game then

They should add a way to play as Arthur again.

I'll play Online as soon as they have a hunting focused minigame with full graphics but until then no dice

That's why I restarted the campaign. Get a Chapter 3 save.

There's a save editor for ps4 to bring him back

there are hunting and fishing free roam events in the game already.

An people/animal horde mode would be the shit though.

Without sounding like a faggot, do an RP run and when you get bored go back to playing as normal. Planning to start one myself after I finish AssCreed: Odyssey.

The lack of a New Game+ option really is baffling. It would make the game infinitely more replayable. Maybe it's too Japanesey or video gamey for R* lmao

Because games made in North America are trash.

Attached: sf2-You hot. Get naker. Show your babs..png (768x448, 33K)

It hasn't even been a year
RDR3 will probably be here in like 2028

it's not the same in free roam because the animal density isn't high enough.

>yfw 2028 is 50 years away

I did the same thing. Also I actually bothered to get the unlimited space satchel this time and frankly, they should have just made it the default one.
I suppose the healing items trivialise the game though.

>tfw RDR1 was released 30 years ago

>This thread is 7 months late.
what did he mean by this

It's all about Online now.

Nobody with any sense likes online

>It's all about Online now.
I mean if you enjoy garbage then sure?

Attached: 1543938124961.jpg (720x657, 40K)

What kind of fucking idiot actually plays that shit?

t. no friends

>I want to replay this game again but without doing any of the stuff that gives you a sense of progression for playing this game again

Attached: 233434.jpg (280x180, 5K)

Got bored doing the challenges. They're not fun like RDR1, they're a complete fucking grind and a lot of them are luck/spawn based bullshit.
The weather isn't harsh enough to get comfy in the mountains either.

>literally forced to play the game with friends to have an iota of fun
can't make this shit up

How bad will CDPR fuck up?

Attached: 46739316_10156336947021633_8968789942033448960_n.jpg (960x960, 120K)

The sake kind of idiot that visits threads of games that he doesn't like and leave comments that don't add anythign to the discussion.

Attached: DwFN5HgU0AAmhDT.jpg (500x460, 29K)

So your only friends are online? Lmao
He's right though, the thread isn't even about the online either you fucking moron. Kill yourself

>tfw you will never have a fight club on the rooftops of st denis experience because you lack social skills

pathetic

I love Red Dead 2 though, the online however sucks ass and is designed to milk money from fools like you.

I swear to fuck if the only single player DLC they release is some Sadie bullshit, I'm done with Rockstar.

>tfw will never play RDR2 for the first time again

Attached: 1507565696563.png (1920x1088, 1.19M)

nope. nobody on my friends list is someone i met online. theyre all highschool, college, and work friends

>theyre all highschool, college, and work friends
Sure they are pal

Attached: 1539242613609.png (364x322, 14K)

I think the quality and detail will be noticeably worse imo.

>NPC's and playable character will have not weight, seemingly clipping through each other all the time
>There will be no traffic out in the road when you're driving. When you crash into a wall or another car, it will feel awkward and weird. Think of Mafia 3
>There will be very little interaction between you and AI's around you. Cops will be dumber than GTAV and easier to cheese

We'll see.

Its about RDR2. With has an online mode whether you like it or not.

>never spended one single dime online
>"THEY ARE TAKING YOUR MONEY, YOU FOOL!!"

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

>online
OH NO NO NO NO
The online is flat out garbage. Same stranger missions where you collect a wagon etc. The cougar glitch was the most fun I had with this shit. I bought all the food, stacked it to 99 and bought all the clothes and said fuck it. The online is fucking shit.

Attached: wa.jpg (650x365, 83K)

Yeah I never spent a dime either - because the online sucks ass

It's kinda sad how quickly it got forgotten, because in terms of single player it's probably Rockstar's best work.

4 friends I play GTA and RDR online with are middle school friends, and one of their friends who I met and befriended a few years back.

3 guys I play FIFA with are cousins.

4-5 guys I play R6S/any fps with is a mix of highschool, college, and work friends.

Stop projecting, autismo.

>FIFA and Ubishit
kek this kid is 16 at the oldest

>With has an online mode whether you like it or not.
Congrats on stating a fact retard lmao
Idc sperg

>doesn't like sports
>isn't good at fps
>no friends

go play some more FIFA fuccboi
how's that ultimate team doin'?

That backpedal loool
Stick to your anime you friendless incel

Attached: LOW.jpg (900x900, 118K)

The game after chapter 2 is a slow slog that gradually gets worse.

>this level of reading comprehension

Pro Clubs is where it's at.