AssCreed

Tell me, Yea Forums, who is your favorite AC protagonist?

Attached: e35d8c47287397.5875eef53f061.jpg (1200x736, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B5FleY00HDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EZIO AUDITORE DE LA LA LA LA

Ed

Eddy Ken

Edward or Bayek I guess.

Ezio is my nigga , but Edward is a close second

Eddy>Bayek>Shay>Ezio>the rest

Fuck Ezio. I hate the fucking jokester archetype so much. Cassandra is the shittiest though. Bayek best boy - but only if long hair and beard. Shaved Bayek is horrifying.

Definitive list.

Revelations Ezio due to his wiseness. Aside from that, Haytham.

I went through the entire game long hair no beard, suck it.

Ezio, Bayek and Edward were all really good. The rest are alright

Bayek or Edward. Shay is good too.
Worst is obviously the Frenchman from Unity.

brotherhood ezio > rev ezio > 2 ezio > edward > altair >> the rest >>>>>>> literal dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> connor

Haytham Kenway. That whole fucking game could have been salvaged by his charm and humor alone. having to suddenly switch to Connor after him was like being switched to Raiden for the rest of MGS2 after getting to play as Snake for an hour or two.

Attached: Assassins-CreedSyndicate20151022060111.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

For me it's Shao Jun

Attached: 1539862281293.png (747x1305, 896K)

Her lewd hips and outfits put her in top tier at the very least.

Disliking Unity is mega shit taste, friend. It's literally where AC peaked in terms of the old assassination gameplay.

Unity is trash.

Desmond

Edward or Bayek

Attached: 8142a857b22141e1f4c10fd87c620a6e.jpg (950x1230, 208K)

:)

Attached: bayek.jpg (1404x923, 1.04M)

looks so fucking chubby there

Bayek.

>TOP TIER
Ezio
>HIGH TIER
Edward, Bayek
>MID TIER
Altair, Jacob/Evie
>LOW TIER
Connor, Shay, Aveline

Eyeshadow niggas

Attached: b4f26c44a80914fc2b1437a24f5367fb.png (500x750, 902K)

>Best
Ezio Edward Bayek Haytham
>Good
Altair Shay Evie
>Meh
Connor Arno Jacob
>Bad
Kassandra

Funny how Edward turned out to be one of AC's best protagonist, before the game came out I was pissed at the setting but alas.

Gotta be Edward, Ezio and Haytham

cringe

>Ezio spent his whole life banging 10/10 pussy and then married a 6/10 librarian
it's not fair

Attached: 1821433829583.png (174x231, 16K)

Ezio was one of the most overrated characters in all of Assassin's Creed. How many times did he completely abandon the tenets of the creed throughout the course of his series of games? He never matured, even in old age. Ezio was nothing but a hypocrite who killed innocents like Tarik or the civilians in the Derinkuyu fire, and Ezio faced no repercussions for his actions. Yet he has the gall to chastise one of his assassin apprentices in Revelations for killing an innocent target. Ezio was a terrible character.

During the end of Assassin's Creed II, Ezio's quest for revenge leads to a climactic fistfight with the Pope, only for Ezio to have a holier than thou moment. Ezio spares the Pope's life as Ezio realizes that snuffing out Rodrigo Borgia won't bring back his dead father or brothers. Ezio is done with his life of killing. Yet Brotherhood reverts Ezio's character back to square one for no reason. In comes Cesare Borgia who kills Ezio's uncle Mario and sets Ezio off on yet another revenge quest. Ezio learned nothing by the end of Assassin's Creed II.

And it goes without saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations itself was a meandering game which exploited the Ezio fandom. All Ezio does is search for five MacGuffin keys, and by the end of Revelations, he simply comes to say is that he's nothing but a messenger for Desmond in the future. Ezio already realized this when Minerva talked to Desmond through Ezio as Assassin's Creed II came to its cliffhanger ending. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations are nothing but a massive waste of time. Fuck the Ezio trilogy and fuck the Ezio nostalgia fags who continue to shill this slop.

Attached: Ezio Brainlet.png (1200x675, 1.24M)

>trying to 100% Black Flag
>those fucking fleet missions that take a full day to complete

Attached: 1400751274411.png (381x483, 201K)

Hold up everyone, I recognize this bait post
Don't reply to it!

The strange era where every game had to have a shitty mobile app tie-in

Haytham would have been if they allowed us to play him instead of his degenerate son

Haytham > Edward > Connor >>> Shay > Evie > Bayek > Altair > Ezio (II) >>> Arno > Adewale > Alexios/Kassandra > Ezio (Brotherhood and Revelations) > Jacob > Aya

Attached: Haytham.jpg (1366x768, 92K)

>Edward was killed at age 35 by intruders in his own bedroom

Welp, no sequel for old Eddy

Syndicate Gold Edition worth $15?

Aya would have been a fine character if they didn't do the absolutely retarded "kill Cesar because he's a mysogynist" thing, fucking hell that was dumb

Attached: cd50f96a096a01566c667b35f4fdbfc8.jpg (1080x2088, 230K)

But which protagonist had the best waifu?

Attached: acwaifus.png (400x600, 482K)

fuck her but she was hot tho

Attached: p31azoGcbG1uwb7v5o2_250.gif (250x260, 1.6M)

Elise, always

Attached: 1546001818511.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

Attached: haytham_kenway_by_guzzardi-d5ngjl4.png (900x1200, 965K)

I think evie was the best, too bad syndicate is meh.

I hope they don't continue Odyssey's romance system in future games. it's way too shallow and just there to appease the LGBTQ fags who want to be able to fuck anyone they meet. And it's poor writing. A few flirty lines and a fade to black kiss with random NPC's cannot compare with a partner who is written into the Protagonist's whole story from the start.

Attached: evie_frye___assassin_s_creed_syndicate_by_juanmawl_d9u1v1w-pre.jpg (1192x670, 67K)

>Evie
>Bayek
>above Ezio

Attached: ACE-V_14.png (1280x544, 549K)

Why did they have to pair her with the Indian guy? She should have married Jacob

Would play Egypt creed if you could somehow skip all the parts where you are in modern day land

>AC used to be my favorite game series
>glyphs
>historical figures
>exploring historical settings
>its now a shitty RPG witcher clone with superpowers

Attached: ae98f6d95638fbb878406bae8bc6bbbc.png (501x644, 709K)

The modern day stuff is very brief in Origins. You get out of the Animus like 4 times and each time you just need to do 1 thing and go right back in.

There's 10 minutes of modern day in the Egypt one max. You literally have to jump out 3 times to listen to some dialogue then go back in.

That's not Ezio's true waifu. His true waifu was much prettier and died

Odyssey is the retarded superpower one with Disneyland statues and mythological monsters everywhere.

Origins was pretty accurate for the most part. No superpowers. No monsters except for some hallucinations with a giant snake and explicitly non-canon Egyptian god fights.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 191K)

>mythological monsters everywhere.
wait what?

Attached: 1212678282205.jpg (235x274, 22K)

Ed

odyssey still has the bullshit enemy levels and loot grinding

Evie, Elise, Aya/Amunet, who is the bottom right?

That's not eyeshadow. He's British. He hasn't slept since opium.

main questline has you face a minotaur, sphinx, medusa and cyclops

What in the world is with all of you rating Shay so highly?
>Does nothing logical the entire game be it actually trying to explain anything even after Achilles got butthurt or even when his crush is working on poison.
For crying out loud, the guy just goes from "I need to tell everyone about the PoEs destroying areas if disturbed" to "Fuck the Order I've been in for my entire life" in an afternoon.
>Is played like a fiddle by the Templars to join their side.
>Barely even believes in the Templar's creed or world view at the end of the game yet goes along with their machinations anyway.
>Basically just acts pissed off and confused the entire game.
>Makes his own luck.
I just don't get it. Yeah, Achilles and his friends are idiots, but the guy just spent half a year or even a year stewing in his anger and instead of, I don't know, explaining anything to someone else like the Native American guy he just goes mental because Achilles got angry when he believes hundreds of thousands of lives are on the line. He didn't even have a goal of where to go once he stole the book, he was just going to betray them and that's that.

Centaurs, Minotaurs, and so on exist in the Odyssey universe. They're minibosses.

Attached: 1468037781626.jpg (500x352, 91K)

>A few flirty lines and a fade to black kiss with random NPC's cannot compare with a partner who is written into the Protagonist's whole story from the start.

There was that decent onet hat was woven into the rebellion quest chain on that one island, but the rest were literally just 'do one quest and ill fuck you lol' which is shitty.

Maria, Altair's wife

Ezio, and it's not even close.

isu artifacts in odyssey possess people/animals and turn them into mythical creatures. to 'defend themselves' or some nonsense like that.

I... what?

Attached: 1187923162041.jpg (425x406, 22K)

bayek>kassandra>the rest>arno

>Disneyland statues
Bruh. Those statues exist(ed) and they were in fact painted like that. This isn't even widely debated by historians any more. Greek culture...like actual Greek culture during the Peloponnesian War was so fucking over it was Macho Man over.

The mythological monsters are DLC; in the main game you hunt legendary animals.

Is it true that you find random gigantic statues of gods and such in the countryside in Odyssey?

no

You don't even own the game or you're lying.

The statue of Athena in Athens Acropolis was not 50 fucking feet tall, it was 12 feet tall. There are similar GIGANTIC statues all over the place. How about this mountain-sized Zeus statue in the starting area? It's one of the FIRST things you see in the game. The monsters are part of the MAIN QUEST, you have to hunt the Minotaur, Cyclops, Medusa, and Sphinx for a 300+ year old Pythagoras (who is also your father)

Attached: ACOD_Lightning_Zeus.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

>have to wait until July for last DLC episode to be released
>have to wait longer after that for CPY/Codex to crack it

Yeah ok that's what I wanted to know when I asked ().
Damn was it too hard to just get a Peloponnesian War setting with the spirit of the first ones... nope we get fantasy greek of all things.

Yes. They are totally made-up just for a "wow that looks cool" moment. And they're everywhere. The game even marks them as historical locations but doesn't say they weren't real.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Can we just agree that the two Kenways are the best? Connor doesn't count.

Attached: 1561408105540.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Still, that templar coat is swag af

12 is a weird way of saying 30

Guy i miss them

Attached: 4a8a0d68587dea86feaa6c4565d1a02c.jpg (3274x1536, 666K)

Another shot of the Athena at the Acropolis. Ridiculous. It's totally retarded when you have a beautifully recreated model of the Parthenon in its Glory days, (you can still visit it's ruins today) and then they just shit all over it and make it look tiny with a Godzilla sized statue up in front.

Attached: 78ac66d80e0061defb604465ab7cb1a4.jpg (1080x1920, 226K)

Haytham Kenway, even though we only got a snippet of him.

What was wrong with altair

Yet another.

Attached: Korinthia-GraveofSisyphos.jpg (2000x1125, 490K)

Not denying that, definitely one of the top outfits in the entire series, I just don't understand liking him as a character when he's got barely anything to go on and his actions we do see are mostly painting him as a complete idiot that gets manipulated.

Sorry I'm a leaf, I was thinking in Meters. Regardless the game statue is double if not triple that.

And another.

Attached: DfcQ82qV4AEcqU7.jpg (1200x509, 141K)

Edward is best boy in best game.

Attached: edward_kenway_by_emilgoska_dan2epg-pre.jpg (730x1095, 116K)

>You don't even own the game or you're lying.
Stop projecting.

The bitch ruined Bayek's life. Poor dude just wanted to settle down and make more children, but she denied him his peace and he likely died alone.

Attached: 4u.jpg (1200x603, 138K)

>Killed by a knife ear

Attached: article-2245472-166DF0DE000005DC-483_306x423.jpg (250x173, 7K)

Connor is definitely the worst by far.

He was just non-existent as a character for the most part. Necessary but not as interesting.

Well, he was lying, considering how there ARE giant statues everywhere and the Mythological monsters are part of the main questline.

More or less. It makes for a dramatic story though. Or at least it would without the stupid fucking "Cesar underestimates women, he must DIE" shit.

Aya is the ultimate example of how modern feminism ends with women in slavery.

Ezio "nigga killa" Auditore

>Haytham
Only real answer

You have to remember Rogue had a very short development period and it was also being developed along side Unity. IIRC, there was suppose to be a scene/mission where he gets piss drunk in New York after getting shot by Liam. His character and the story could have been more fleshed out if UbiShit gave it an extra year to development but oh well. Despite the story being short and what you said about Shay which I agree with, I very much enjoy Rogue.

Ezio > Bayak >= Cassandra with Japanese voice overs enabled >> *

>Playing a game developed by french-canadians about ancient Greece with the Japanese voiceover

Weebs take retardation to a whole new level. I mean yeah, it's in English normally, but they hired a Greek voice cast to get the accents right. Why the fuck would you want it to sound like some terrible anime?

This but unironically.
Also revelations ending was kino

Oh believe me, gameplay-wise it's a nice step up from BF (Outside of the shanties being nonexistent thanks to the icebergs every five feet and bounty ships never stopping unless you zone out or get incredibly lucky), it's just story and character-wise they really messed up. I'm sure it's due to their time being spent mostly on Unity, but even Haytham is off. Dude is nothing like his 3 counterpart which not only takes place before Rogue but after it as well, he's just incredibly pissed off and isn't sarcastic or full of himself at all. He's really only himself during the Adewale fight.

We also only have what exists to go on considering Remastered didn't add anything so Shay will forever be stuck as a pretty low-tier character regardless of how enjoyable his game can be.

IS SYNDICATE GOLD WORTH $15?

Attached: 1530066393857.png (424x480, 78K)

>Brotherhood will be 10 years old soon

Attached: 1553637963922.png (539x540, 451K)

Alright buddy I ignored you the first time but here I go: no

>Assassin's Creed: Valhalla (Vikings)
>Assassin's Creed: Desperado (Wild West)
>Assassin's Creed: Shogunate (Feudal Japan)
>Assassin's Creed: Dynasty (Ancient China)
>Assassin's Creed: Harmony (Summer of Love)
>Assassin's Creed: Desperation (Great Depression)
What other time periods have yet to be done?

Attached: 1388725334095.png (768x586, 37K)

the first one you mentioned is literally happening

Has that been confirmed? I thought it was just a rumor still

You mean setting?

yeah. Thanks Peter Pedant.

It won't be confirmed until E3 next year but AC rumors that are corroborrated by kotaku are always the real deal

Edward. His entire story was just trying to get money and fuck pirate bitches, he dabbled in the Guild then realised they were all faggots and went about his business.

Assassins creed three kingdoms would be kino. Imagine assassinating Liu Bei and Cao Cao for Sima Yi

Attached: raffing.webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

I wouldn't even be surprised if that's their next gen game, Ubisoft is already partnered with Tencent and has asked the chink playerbase what Chinese settings they'd want n shit.

>Haytham
>Edward
>Bayek
>Ezio
>Arno
>Shay
>Altair
>Connor
>Jacob/Evie
>Cassandra
>Aya

We still have Japan in the Subject 17 DNA data. Wasn't ancient China done in Chronicles China or was that one of the later periods? I know you mean a full 3D game but we've had India, Russia, and China in the Chronicles games which means they might not want to touch them due to those reasons.

>I thought it was just a rumor still
The rumors are pretty much always true. I can't even recall a time where the public rumors that were running around places like Kotaku when it came to Ubisoft games were false. Weren't Origins' in-development screenshots "leaked" months before the game was even properly announced?

Attached: Subject 17.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Not that guy, but that list was confirmed to be a joke by the writer at the time, it doesn't mean anything. Chronicles games don't mean anything either, since China and Japan are still mentioned in setting surveys for future AC games post-Black Flag.

>Syndicates soundtrack

Attached: 1538184332267.png (140x135, 8K)

>that time time Kaoru Mori drew for AssCreed
>found some way to include her fetishes anyways

Attached: 1452066475817.jpg (600x825, 277K)

They were, there were even more pre-alpha Unity screenshots leaked which prompted Ubi to upload a good looking teaser months before its actual reveal because normies thought it looked like shit. Screenshots of Syndicate's pitch video that only executives are allowed to look at to decide whether the game gets made or not were leaked too. Even Black Flag had a pre-alpha screenshot leaked where Edward still had brown hair, which is the color he had in the books.
What's weird to me is that this is pretty much AC only, other Ubisoft properties aren't even close to ACs leak levels.

>play Syndicate
>do Fight Clubs as Evie
>get a boner

Attached: 1395969996316.jpg (520x678, 15K)

Edward

Attached: 1560895166577.jpg (1200x940, 172K)

And Black Flag had a fucking manga. Even an anime was announced years ago but no updates on that so it might be cancelled.

Attached: Assassins_Creed.jpg (800x445, 279K)

Hold up. A black flag anime?

>Altair sat in a chair and didn't get up
>Ezio had a heart attack
>Haytham was killed by Connor
>Desmond got Juno'd to death
>Edward was murked by Templars
>Adewale was killed by Shay
Do we know how any of the other protags died?

Attached: 1432770514105.jpg (336x368, 17K)

I worded that wrong sorry, not a BF anime but an AC anime in general. Produced by the Netflix Castlevania guy.

is this a veggie people mod?

>ywn witness the ending of ACRevelations for the 1st time again
Fucking hell, the cloest thing we got to it was Black Flag's ending.

Attached: 1549915946940.jpg (720x883, 52K)

if ancient Greece is so interesting on its own why do they need the other shit hamfisted in? The movie 300 did the same thing

Ezio but not that one

AC 1 is the only good assassins creed.

AC1 is a glorified tech demo

>Summer of Love
Interesting, still I want more Templar protagonist.

I'm still unreasonably made about the viking setting.

Not only is it relatively overused compared to other historical settings, it's a shit choice for Asscred in particular. What fucking cities are you going to explore? The vikings didn't have big urban cities.

Even just limiting it to pre-widespread gunpowder settings, literally all of these would be better options

>Roman Republic/Empire
>European Middle Ages (enpough
>Proper Ancient Egypt (as opposed to origin's poltemic egypt)
>Bronze Age mesopotamia (Sumer, Babylon, etc)
>Ancient Persia
>A newer game set in the Medieval Islamic world
>Ancient or Medieval India, enough shit here for like 3 games
>Medivial Southeast asian kingdoms (Khmer, Sukhothai etc
>Ancient or Medivial China, like India you could do 3 fucking mainline games in China alone
>Fuedal Japan
>Postclassical Mesoamerica (Aztec, Purepecha, etc)
>Classical Mesoamerica (Maya, Teotihuacan, etc)
>Late Horizon Andes (Inca Empire); an early intermediate or middle horizon with Moche city-states or the Wari and Tiwanku empires would also work, if not for the lack of historical sources

For fucks sake even AFRICA has some actual kingdoms and empires in the northwest parts of the continent with larger cities and towns then the vikings got close to doing. Even the more complex Native Americans like the MIsssissipians and Pueblo had comparable towns and settlements to the vikings, see pic, and said setting would at least be more unique and underused

Attached: find what site mound.jpg (1950x1143, 791K)

They don't. They do it so Normies are impressed for 5 seconds

Ezio was pretty obviously poisoned, but whatever. The short film technically leaves it slightly open, even though it'd be a weird coincidence for a young Templar to just happen to sit next to him, grasp his hand firmly, and then tell him to have courage before quickly slinking off when patting his shoulder with a metallic sliding sound.

Well, if that's the case I hope we see all of the Chronicles games given a full 3D game, especially the Russian one. Shao Jun also deserves better.

They're obviously going for more of a Mythology cycle this time around.

What does that even mean?

You implying the Mesopotamians, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Thai/Malaysians, Aztec, Maya, Inca, etc didn't have mythologies and pantheons?

>Dude muh human sacrifice counts as culture

Fuck off mexifag

You're focusing on a stronger historical context. You differentiate between periods of Egyptian history, when from a marketing perspective it's all already been done. Mesopotamian isn't distinctive enough. Keep in mind we're talking about selling games to westerners primarily. Chinese and Japanese are a possibility, and no one gives a shit about pre-Colonial New World religions. Joe Public, who loves Marvel movies with passion, knows Thor, knows the Pyramids, and knows the movie Gladiator. Chinese and Japanese history, architecture, food, and religion/myth are blended together for him. Not to mention we have lots of Japanese and Chinese set games already, so that's more to compete with. Not impossible though.

this is obvious to anyone with half a brain, user. it's all the same NPC faggots that watch marvel movies that also say those games were good. I did like Ezio because of his charisma and I felt like I went through an epic adventure spanning 3 games with him, but the writing and games themselves are so mediocre to bad.

1 and IV imo are the only real worthwhile ones in the series, maybe 2

yeah thats pretty insulting. im sure that a lot of the people on the dev team involved with painstakingly trying to recreate things to be as accurate as possible were fucking pissed at all those giant statues as well

At least the people who made Odyssey are making a new IP that is pure fantasy based. Hopefully it means that stuff will stay out of asscreed, or at least go back to how it was before.

AC3 is my favorite Assassin's Creed, am I ok boys?

Maria is so much sexier and cooler than the rest that it's not even a contest

How pozzed will ass creed VIKANGZ N SHIEET be?

Attached: 1384854023515.jpg (493x700, 95K)

Hopefully Gods & Monsters actually ends up alright, considering they're being hush hush about gameplay footage despite apparently having it on the E3 showfloor. Apparently they're flaunting it as a BotW clone proudly but here's hoping it's more than just that.

I would like to see that IRAfag assassin teased in Unity. I would love a game that let me dick around in Dublin killing Anglos whilst roaming the countryside hunting anti-treatyshits

Depends, Haytham or Connor?

Haytham but I don't dislike Connor, he's interesting cuz he's so primitive and it's him vs the new world.
Also loved the ending.

AC Belfast would be amazing but suuuuper dangerous for Ubisoft.

I actually like Connor more than any other. I haven't played Origins or Odyssey yet

If you don't think that pic related counts as a civilization just because they scarified people then I don';t know what to tell you buddy

Also litterally every major world civilization did at least some human sacrifice. Not to mention all those religious wars, purges, and conflicts christcucks and mudslimes did: It's not like killing somebody for worpshipping the wrong god is any better then killing somebody to honor your own god.

I mean no shit they are going with vikings just because marketing.

Also I don't really agree with the rest of your post. Mesopotamian mythology and aeshetics are entirely distinct from egypt, the only real similarity is desert. I also think that while total normies may not know the difference, the general gaming crowd has the distinction between china and japan down by now.

Anyways, nobody WILL know the difference or will care about the lesser known centers of civilizatiobn untill people make cool shit with them. Nobody in the west gave much of a shit about egypt untill the egyptology boom in the victorian period, and japan only became a hot thing in the past half a centuiry or so with japanese cultural exports.

Attached: i6bv70ego1k21.jpg (1000x667, 173K)

nobody gives a shit about jungle asians and Poo in loos

Playing Odyssey right now,its pretty good.

>Aztec
>jungles

imagine being this ignorant of basic geography

here's the "jungle" the aztecs were living in

Attached: 210N09682_9FTDT.jpg (2000x1476, 1.2M)

>One game is called Origins cuz it's about origins
>Game literally after says fuck that and is set before the origins

What?

Ezio is the only one I feel like had enough (probably too much) time to shine.

Edward deserved a 2nd game, Connor was a mistake

dropped the series after that.

you said about Thailand and Malaysia = jungle asians,also only Mexicans care about Aztecs you dumb Spanish rape baby.
Mentioning the Spanish you can be a Conquistador that might be cool.

Is the DLC worth it for odyssey ? I finished the main campaign and never played again

>Caring about protags in AC
The Messenger speaks, you're a faggot.

Attached: someZreference.jpg (829x531, 107K)

actually i'm retarded you were probably talking about the Thai there

my bad user

anyways you should, Southeast asian shit is cool

see above, I thought you were replying to and were saying "jungle asians" as in that amerindians are desecneded from proto-asians

>,also only Mexicans care about Aztecs you dumb Spanish rape baby.
I'm not a spic/mexican and I care about the Aztec.

You should too, they did cool stuff, their history and society is super interesting.

Attached: khmer-big.jpg (3500x2255, 1.92M)

Origins was more of a setup for the proto-assassin brotherhood (Hidden Ones), Odyssey doesn't have Assassins or Templars.

>black and brown people will be everywhere
>Discovery mode will have entries that say "We know that no one who looks like this existed in this part of the world at this period of time, but we felt inclusion and diversity were more important than historical accuracy"

>caring about exiled amerindians
no.

Can't wait to see black gay tranny disabled vikings.

There will be Mediterraneans, so yeah, blacks and browns are basically a given. Hopefully they restrain themselves to just places like Gotland where there were huge trading houses.

>Odyssey doesn't have Assassins or Templars.
It has them in everything but name. The general plot is 1:1 with every other Asscreed.

Replaying Brotherhood myself at the moment.

Fucking hell it's a slog until you open up more fast travel points.

So, what IS going on with the modern day storyline now?

The last meaningful anything that happened was in..Syndicate?

I haven't played Odyssey, but Origins established that the apocalypse thing Desmond stopped is still coming and now only Layla can stop it for some reason

The Juno plotline, the one main thing thats been going forever.

Was resolved in a comic book. She was killed by a child grown in a lab from Desmonds DNA.

And that child was also a Sage Reincarnation

We'll atleast they be able to actually faithfully recreate settlements like Birka in an 1:1 scale ingame when it comes to amount of buildings and citizens.

Just use cheat engine to speed the game up.

I'd say that was bullshit, but then I remmebered it's UBisoft and thats exactly like them.

I assume they expect Ac fans will read and see every single piece of media. I bet the live action movie is supposed to be Canon.

>movie
it is.

It's absurd how much AC shit they make. There's like 6 mobile games. There's a fucking novelization of each of the mainline games. There are 2 DS games starring Altair and Ezio that nobody fucking played.

Don't forget the PSP game.

Either Bayek, or Altair, but I do like Alexios if you always pick the option that make him act like a cocky chad.

Alexios running animation looked retarded so I couldn't play as him

He looks like he shit himself and is awkward shuffling his legs wide so he can make it to a bathroom

They're discovered to be biological creations by the Isu (the precursor 'gods')

Normie:
Ezio

Contrarian:
Connor

Patrician:
Edward

Enlightened:
Altair

Eldritch:
Shay

Chad:
Alexio

>jokester

the word you are looking for is "handsome" you scurvy jealous fagottino

Why not?

again, they had cool and interesting shit

>huge cities rivalling the largest ones in europe
>sick aesthetics, see pic
>super complex water mangement systems, hygenic practices, and agricultural/bonotanical science
>unique methods of political administration and warfare as a result of not having beasts of burden
>some of the wierdest, most out their mythologies and cosmological framework, which intersected with their philsophy and ethics in neat ways

Attached: Aztec noble homes, from Reed 1 Year, museum catalog book on the work of Scott and Stuart Gentling.jp (2546x2926, 3.51M)

yeah but they weren't very sexy

the fact that they were kicked out of their actual homeland(great plains) voids all your points

If you are referencing the fact that the Aztecs/Nahuas migrated into central mexico from up north, they wouldn't have been as far north as the US great plains, or even the southwest/ US/mexico border; they were more around like the mexican states of Jalisco and Nayarit

Unironically, Conner. Absolutely loved his brutal fighting style.

At the very least, i liked how single minded and uncompromising he was in his morals. He was naive as fuck but he can just tear through anyone so he never really had to consider alternate approaches.

My wife kassandra, obviously.

Attached: 20190610004709.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

And it makes sense too, he's the closest to Altair in that he's basically a child soldier. He doesn't have a silver tongue, he is not a proper gentleman, he's a living weapon. Easily controlled, used up and thrown away, but racked up one hell of a body count along the way.

I just picked up Odyssey last week, and I have to say, Kassandra is a really fun character. She has just the right amount of sass, and she actually comes off as confident, unlike femShep who just sounds like she's trying to seduce everyone. I also liked that Alexios has the same lines but delivered in his own way, where Kassandra is roguish, Alexios is kind of like this naive, straightforward guy with a big heart.

I hope not. how does a Grandmaster get poisoned by a nobody

WHO??

oh wow, another plotline introduced and then not picked up by the following game
looking forward to the conclusion in the comics!

A chinese child sex slave

Because he didn't, it was a heart attack and nothing more. The poison thing is literally headcanon. The guy was supposed to be mirror the naive Ezio from his younger days.

I firmly believe that Black Flag is the best AC game because half of it is just wind waker pirate sim instead of 20 hours of trailing missions. I also liked that I gave a shit about the characters for one.

Should I attempt one of these newfangled open world ones?

Which one?

Attached: 1530749479851.jpg (635x767, 70K)

Origins because it was made by the Black Flag team. You can try Odyssey after that if you still want more, it's the game where naval shit returns but it's a HUGE downgrade from BF.

III had the better Naval combat.

>mfw trying to 100% Origins
And apparently Odyssey is even fucking bigger fuck me

Attached: 1487640855276.jpg (576x521, 43K)

>I firmly believe that Black Flag is the best AC game because half of it is just wind waker pirate sim instead of 20 hours of trailing missions.
I agree the boat shit is what makes it, but ironically I think Black Flag has the most Trailing missions out of any Asscreed game

It also has a bigger case of the grinding.

maybe so, but it wasnt as egregious because at least it was broken up by black pearl shit.

Odyssey is fun and I found the Greek shit way more relatable than Egypt. I think the naval stuff is just as good as BF.

>trying to 100% any Ubisoft game
you had it coming, user
it's literally hell

>Connor

based

Are you me?
>Used to read ac novels
>Used ac as avatar image
>Read lore everytime
>Can recite creed and quotes
Remember that assassins creed initiates website? Which is like a day irl is a day in the game world counting down to release of ac 3? What happened to my favorite franchise

Kassandra

It's also the game where they go full rpg.
The same people are making a brand new game that's ancient greece again but far more cartoony and fantasy. I'm expecting to be just like odyssey minus the ship and parkour.

I'm in the middle of 100%ing Odyssey. I'm about 80 hours in and there's still so much to do.

>What happened to my favorite franchise
It stagnated and had to do something. Ubisoft went with making it an open world rpg.

Are you guys excited for Vikings AssCreed?

Odyssey is the first time I've ever felt almost overwhelmed by how much shit there is to do, and I'm not talking about the little bandit camps and forts.

Attached: ass creed.png (579x145, 28K)

Greek or Egypt. Someone choose for me. I want the best game, haven't played either.

Fuck yeah I am, especially because it's by the Black Flag/Origins team. I want to see the Fjords, lots of snow, brutal combat, pillaging shit and sailing do different countries while gathering the Heathen Army and going on conquests and shit. Odyssey already kind of has certain things like gathering recruits, the naval stuff and these weird battles in place, they just need to go full speed ahead.
Also hoping for a shieldmaiden waifu.

Attached: Lagertha-The-Shieldmaiden.jpg (534x800, 58K)

Just pick the one whose setting you like more.

This is not easy because people are split between them. It really comes down to preference of the setting.

greeks should be speeking greece then. having them speak fucking english with a fucking hambone accent is what's retarded.

ive only ever played ac2 and 3 and haytham kenway was by far my most favorite

Altair kinda sucked though, at least in the first game.

which one has the best animal hunting?

which one has the least amount of no animus downtime horseshit?

I'd say Origins for both, I don't even remember hunting being a thing in Odyssey.

Origins (Egypt) was much better imo.

Do you want to hunt gazelles and hippos and hyenas or Elk and Bears and wolves?

Connor has legti qualities , but I gues he IS the most contrarian option
I still believe that arno shouldn't get so much shit . I mean, he got what he deserved an all that. His life is what ezio would have suffered if the creed was actually enforced

Attached: 1548467038217.jpg (177x278, 14K)

there are animal dens on the map in odyssey, and there's a questline to kill about 6 legendary animals

Can I be a slut in any of the Assassin's Creed games?

Attached: Hmmmmmm.png (696x720, 239K)

Only in Odyssey.

Definitely Shay, though he technically doesn't count. So probably Edward for me. Arno is the worst.

>spic imvades the thread
Holy shit fuck off, nobody cares about the Aztecs

How slutty can I be?

Attached: Hmmmmmm2.jpg (447x480, 38K)

I've managed to 100% 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, Black Flag and Rogue. I did Unity's base game too but only half-assed the DLC.

You can cuck others if you advance far enough and even sell your body to a blacksmith if you don't wanna pay with money.
Don't get your hopes up though, there aren't sex scenes, it's just awkardly animated kissing with clothes on and then a fade to black.

Bayek

>youtu.be/B5FleY00HDM
his rage was amazing and he was a chill guy

And is the game itself fun?

Attached: Hmmmmmm3.png (696x720, 70K)

Yeah, I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't hate open world games and doesn't have an elitist attitude

I MAKE MY OWN LUCK

>Everyone was shitting on Bayek because WE WUZ meme
>Actually turns out to be one of the most likable characters in the entire series
Cool. Also fuck vikings, I wanted Roman Empire, Feudal Japan, or a setting where you play a Mongol.

Attached: 1530124420675.png (500x500, 5K)

Attached: Shay (Patrick) Cormac.jpg (900x563, 261K)

I hope we get to play as homosexual viking, or a black berserker. They definitely existed in history, but the white man covered it all up.

>Shay freaks out at Achilles even though he knows Achilles didn't know what would happen
>Achilles refuses to believe Shay about the machines being dangerous for no reason
Rogue's plot was so fucking dumb

He isn't even black

Good meme though. It was inevitable when the trailer started with "WE". Ubi set themselves up with that one.

I WILL KILL YOU ALL

EVERYONE

WHO SNIFFED THE AIR THAT DAY IN SIWA

Nek

>Even the more complex Native Americans like the MIsssissipians and Pueblo had comparable towns and settlements to the vikings,

Actually, the Mississipians had BIGGER settlements then the vikings, Cahokia, see pic, was large even by medivial european standards, even if it was earthenwork and wood with simple architecture.

mongols would be even fucking worse then the vikings, which is already shit as points out

Attached: Cahokia.png (1022x1552, 2.73M)

RIP

Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord.

Attached: 6v631yzam5j21.png (838x1080, 1.65M)

Mongols had cities

Attached: 18353376_303.jpg (700x394, 71K)

Ignore that imma brainlet

Attached: kkfig01.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Nice

know what? FUCK NORMIES