Should I buy Persona 5 now, or wait until Royal is released?

Should I buy Persona 5 now, or wait until Royal is released?

Attached: persona-5-the-royale.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Wait.

Why the fuck is there so much P5 recently?

It's trash, I doubt more content can save it

Please wait. Alternatively, if you have a good PC you can run P5 on ps3 emu.

Daily reminder that Ryuuko is best girl

Attached: tumblr_ohutczSYG71s9fhvyo6_500.jpg (500x508, 109K)

Buy both

>joker to smash
>now p5r
god i wonder

It just doesn't feel right.

P5 runs about $15 right now, P5R will be $60, it all depends if you think the base game won't be enough Persona for you.

Nintendofags as per usual then? I guess the autism is strong with them, loving all the old ports.

Buy it now while it's cheap. If you don't like it, you know not to buy Royal. If you do like it, enough time will pass between you beating it and Royal's US release that it'll be new again.

>age where DLC exists
>won't even bother doing an Append version for those who already have the base game

Attached: 1560316964023.png (512x512, 135K)

What's the difference?

wait

>a new game is about to be release
>"IT'S THE NINTENDOFAGS FAULT, I SWAER!!!!"
That is a nice rent you have there. Thank goodness it's free.

Why would they when they can just launch the game again at full price?

Atlus is fucking dead.

Attached: 1469141613494.png (310x416, 152K)

they never saw it coming

This year they put an "R" on the box.

I fucking knew theyd pull a fesgolden again.
I knew it yet I couldn't wait.

Updated rerelease with extra content, like what Atlus has been doing to basically all of their games since Nocturne.

This one has Marie.

Does it lag/stutter?

This is what Atlus has always done. It seems like they're revamping quite a bit of the game so that's their justification. You can't even do save imports and will have to start over from scratch due to the revamps.

You'd have to wait a year for content that will in all likelihood be a pile of garbage just like the content in FES and Golden. Play it now, should be pretty cheap.

What I do not understand is the appeal of this horrible otaku literal basement dweller series. It doesn't even have attractive females. Literally old hags who should be arrested for getting with an underaged boy. The other girls also simply aren't attractive physically.

And I hate how you play as a No Personality Mute.I just don't see the appeal. And I hate how people pretend "Oh my god it sold 2 million it's MORE popular than Grand Theft Auto oh my god again!"

FES actually offered an add-on disc that had the extra features without forcing you to buy the base game if you already had it.

Don't hold yourself back. It's cheap right now, and if you like it a lot it'll be long enough before Royal comes out that you'll be ready to play it again.

i pretty sure they couldnt do dlc cause the game is ps4 exclusive, so poorfags who only have a ps3 would bitch

They're not dead, they just know that gamers are BIG time retards with money. I honestly no longer hate videogame companies as much because I know the blame is on gamers entirely. This is why Final Fantasy 7 Remake is Episodic because you these companies know that you shit eating losers sub-human failures WILL buy it.

Depends on your computer, it's largely CPU reliant.

Personally, mine only stuttered when it had to load shaders for the first time (so new areas would basically cause a couple seconds of stuttering, then they'd never stutter again). Framerate was a solid 30 except in a few city areas.

Audio stutter is probably the worst part. You can try this weird workaround where you pause threads or some shit, and it'll still stutter from time to time. I didn't think it was very distracting myself, I finished the game without it bothering me.

Who do I trust?

Attached: confused wolf children.gif (500x281, 657K)

How about you trust yourself.

Attached: 1435094752155.jpg (421x415, 33K)

Royal is PS4 only

Trust no one, not even yourself.

Look up a list of what P5R is adding and decide if it's worth waiting a year (because we know Atlus USA is going to delay it) for.

>they literally just have to localize the new content, most of the game is already done
>they'll still take a year to do it
>probably won't even fix any of the translation errors in the original

Burger Fatlus are a fucking shit.

Attached: 1454778549453.jpg (414x533, 46K)