ITT: Cozy Gaming/Snacks

ITT: Cozy Gaming/Snacks

Nothing like some Fenalår, Epoisses de Bourgogne on salt crackers while sipping some 19-year-old Grand Cru from Saint-Émilion & fixing up my house in Minecraft

My usual go-to is Chèvre cheese, Doppelbock beer and Arma 3 of all things (setting up scenarios in the editor and playing them out)

What are your food/game combos when you want to set the mood?

Attached: 20190626_212037.jpg (3024x4032, 3.46M)

Tranny detected

Attached: squirrel steals food from monkey.webm (640x360, 606K)

Attached: 12532363.png (420x420, 267K)

poor bear

Attached: meat pudding chips and peas1.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

I'm actually fairly right leaning and while I have nothing against the existence/rights of trans people they definitely don't fall into the spectrum of things I choose/prefer to have in my life

That's one of those foods that looks like literal shit but at the same time you know must taste fantastic. What's the game of choice with chips & peas?

Clearly tranny or a mental illness since I see Minecraft.

>Fenalår
God smak.

>meat pudding
Absolutely based. I'm still pissed that you can't buy Goblins any more. Toast Toppers too.

Attached: goblin1.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Åh, jeg ser at du er en kulturmann og...

Attached: bombaymix.jpg (2105x1977, 853K)

Been playing it in the last few weeks as i got a nostalgic urge from recalling my alpha days around a decade ago. Working lots (for me) lately, 60 odd hours a week so when I'm home I need to unwind with something relaxing - either this or creative mode in KSP lately just making multi-stage rockets and sending landers down to planet/moon surfaces.

Damn, do you keep wet wipes on hand for the spices/crumbs? this stuff is good, just thinking about the practicality. I could see myself just pouring directly into my mouth from the bag.

You need the perfect bowl for it, and simply 'drink' it up from the bowl straight.

There's a lot I could be yelloing at you about in this pic. It would take so much energy though. I'm just gonna go with one thing.

RITZ crackers? Really? Showing off all your nice upper middle class shit and your charcuterie board with the expensive prosciutto and you're eating the shit with RITZ crackers? Do you scrub your back in the shower with a toilet brush too, you idiot?

Trying way too hard OP.

You just revealed your peasant level. The "expensive high end" biscuits are just low class bait for people with no clue. Most cheeses are best enjoyed on RITZ crackers. Whenever I get served cheese with cringy biscuits with wierd shapes made of different wheat I just cringe internally. Really ruins the cheese tastes. OP knows what he is doing. Dont bother replying, I am not going to argue this with an american.

I had to cut corners somewhere, the better crackers were huge packets. Already felt bad for the cheese and meat as funds are low.

I'm the kinda guy that spends $11000 on a 3 week trip and the rest of the year eating $0.50 cold baked beans for dinner... so, dumb

Enormously cringe

I've never even heard of cheese on bread as hors d'ouvres except for that crispy dry stuff which is basically a cracker.

>cheese on crackers
Oh my fucking god. What the he'll are you doing. Do you even cheese? You deserve a big slap on your face. Ruining such cheese with literal SHIT. You take real bread like a fucking baguette to eat this. My god.

No, you fuckface. There are damn good crackers made with herbs and garlic and all that and are much better suited to bearing the weight of toppings than goddamn walmart feed. AND they taste better. Shitbird.

Attached: crackers-angle1.jpg (1280x853, 166K)

I just noticed the disparity of my quite nice snacks & wine with fucking minecraft of all things, and thought Yea Forums would enjoy

Haha holy shit what the fuck is that crap? Cant believe the stuff they trick peasants to spend their meager income on.

Cheese in a baguette sounds like a light meal, not an appetizer. Actual bread is too bulky as i already had dinner.

Bruh...
Look at this DUDE

Higher quality crackers are nice and all but I always go back to simple Ritz, which puts the cheese in the foreground and gives you all it's attention, not marred by whatever herbal blend they put in the crackers which might not even pair with your cheese/wine.

I wanna see you moaners shit the bed when i put nice Ramslok Chèvre on dirt cheap sweet paprika Tuc crackers and have it with a $20 bottle of Cognac-barrel-aged Doppelbock.

that's clearly a cat user get your eyes checked

cringe post also nice ritz crackers fatass

Nothing wrong with Ritz, mate.

Attached: Putin_on_the_Ritz.jpg (674x669, 201K)

I'll take some (you)s please.

Attached: IMG_20190626_133812.jpg (4608x3456, 3.06M)

>Ritz
LMAO