What went right?

what went right?

Attached: file.png (417x343, 192K)

now wait for the blizzard version

Attached: 3AEFD694-5E50-4DB4-AD90-C68A8160DC2A.png (400x333, 105K)

been in a 16 hour queue ever since this moring trying to play TFT

or the phone version

on live server?

>Objectively
Better characters
>Subjectively
The artstyle

Holy retardation and i thought that people begging for underlord key were subhuman

on PBE

it has been released on live servers if you're from OCE or NA
EU is in a few hours

It comes on the lol client so its a lot more convenient. Valve has honestly always had a spotty track record with qol. In the past their games were good enough to be worth playing anyway, but now that their games aren't even good anymore the terrible qol is unjustifiable.

>EU is in a few hours
how many? I only know "tomorrow" but that could technically be in 3-4 hours already

They're both garbage, so nothing

just make a NA account and play

Attached: 6FF7B42899DB4030A7E365F0A7044F05.jpg (640x640, 59K)

you mean, weebs > tasteless faggots > dota characters

they will be a year or two late to the party, just like with hots

valve has lost what it takes to make videogames long long ago

Attached: 1495966880178.jpg (566x512, 140K)

Attached: file.png (612x348, 59K)

same thing that made LoL bigger than DotA 10 years ago
Grabbing an interesting concept applied inside a shitty game, streamlining it, making it easier to approach and generally making QoL improvements that benefit ease to play
I'm saying this unironically

>valve makes a copy of a mod for a blizzard game
>blizzard makes a copy of a mod for a copy of a mod for a blizzard game
amazing

Dota 2 lore is really a shit IP. Of course it is since it only exists because they needed to whip up some not-warcraft 3 ensemble to port the fucking game. Nobody has enough attachment to the characters and world to warrant making a second spinoff game.

Make something new you fat fuck.

Attached: 1540131003597.png (600x550, 34K)

League has always been more popular on twitch. Dota lacks good streamers, but is objectively the better game.

This auto chess shit is all chinks anyway, especially on the league end. Shame, I always wondered if dota mods would spawn its own genre, I just didn't expect it to be this. It would be kinda fun if there was more to it and if it was less rng

It's all chinks on both ends and fuck chinks.

All we will have in the future for pc gaming is starcraft mods turned into stand alone games.

This is the future we have to look forward to

Attached: 0HhraxU.jpg (1000x625, 600K)

>laggy turn speeds
>lolwtf graphics/art
>losing gold on death
>235325 game modes
>russians

Sure, its the better game

Micro/macro stand alone game when? Zoomers are too dumb to play RTS but if you made them play half of the game they may manage.

What do you think mobas are?
It's literally rts except you only control one guy instead of an army.

>TFT easier to play
I too enjoy having to keep a wiki page open on my second monitor so I can figure out what the fuck my items combine into.
Both games have their ups and downs but Underlords is way more user friendly, TFT is getting carried by its IP

20 minutes queue and going.

There is no macro part though, I like to play the macro part and let my noob friend do the micro.

Chinese bots