Untitled

Attached: Peace Walker was the last MGS game with soul.png (1177x564, 706K)

Right is 100% better though. Why would you want Big Boss to look like the hag on the left?

Because that was a good game, thus I have good memories of that design, rather than the one on the right, from which I have memories of major disappointment from.

Why do people like Peace Walker?

It literally felt like the worst Metal Gear I ever played.

Peace Walker is a terrible game, user.
It's your fault for being a retarded hypefag and expecting MGSV to be the second coming.

>they’re still people defending mgs5
How much konami is paying you guys off?

Think you mean Kojima.

The left actually looks like Solid Snake from the Legacy Collection renders but with a full blown mustache and beard. Solid Snake is supposed to be a clone of Big Boss, therefore, the left is what the real, true Big Boss looks like. Soul.

The right, in contrast, looks like a fat, homeless homosexual and autistic low lifer high school dropout who's a creepy weirdo psych that wants to drag you out on the streets so that he can rape you. The right, in result looks like a long haired phony poser attempting to do a Big Boss impression, or in other words, the right is not the real Big Boss. Soulless.

The right doesn't even have Big Boss' hairstyle from MGS3, which is supposed to be 1:1 with Solid Snake's hairstyle from MGS2 as Pliskin and Young Solid Snake's hairstyle from MGS4.

Attached: d8wzh0b-5b39d948-dfe2-4a4b-9d43-c59fa868c79c.png (403x739, 243K)

Learn to write, ESL faggot.

Peace Walker doesn't play the best, but I really like both the codecs/tapes and and the story. I don't know why people shit on that aspect so much, aside from some silliness like the Boss' horse.

Soulless looks more fuckable, though.
Even better t-- one peop-- person share t-- oops, forgot the s at the end of shares, the soulless design in featured in the game on the right. That means more wishful fucking for me.

Attached: Big Boss smokes it.jpg (231x250, 8K)

likewise. why the fuck did they get rid of the crawl?

They wanted to incentivize faster playing styles due to the bite-size mission structure of the game.

People's autism over characters getting slightly redesigned is getting really tiresome.

Konami should put co-op multiplayer in MGS V. I guess it would be too much fun doing the missions with a friend and sneaking that shit.

>Yea Forums will be flooded to hell over Tifa and her breasts for more than six months all because they changed by a single inch
Why do women exist? Why can't we just kill them all to solve the Tifa problem?

fag/faggot

she shurvife?

Attached: Big Slosh.jpg (536x669, 233K)

The ear placement on the left one isn't correct. The top of ear should align with his eyebrow and the low part should align with the tip of his nose.

That's because whoever designed the promotional render models for Peace Walker seen in the left side of OP's pic is a clumsy idiot who doesn't get the concept of version control systems and sharing assets.

Soul to OP is equivalent with garbage, erroneous crap.

Attached: Lazy retarded modelers.gif (600x482, 304K)

Kojimbo seems to have a thing for going from soul to soulless
Why, Kojima-San?

Attached: 1560617969403.png (731x640, 477K)

nobody likes peace walker, Yea Forums is always contrarian

>The right, in contrast, looks like a fat, homeless homosexual and autistic low lifer high school dropout who's a creepy weirdo psych that wants to drag you out on the streets so that he can rape you.

Attached: 272-0-1457946955.png (1600x900, 1.65M)