This auto chess shit is here to stay isn't it

this auto chess shit is here to stay isn't it

Attached: 1301170814757.jpg (251x240, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dotesports.com/dota-2/news/dota-underlords-peak-200k-concurrent-players
lichess.org/PkgNgKrX
lichess.org/zwrpsN2O
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no because is forced as fuck

The newest cash grab along the same lines as MOBA and battle royale trash.

What the fuck is auto ches?

If you don't like it, why not just ignore it?

I have talked to people like twice about it ever and don't know a fucking thing about it. It existing doesn't matter if you're not interested.

This, I saw it and I still don't get it, even

I just feel like it will stifle any prospect of other "competitive" games being developed, felt like there was a window when assfaggots and card games were on the decline

I don't really get it. These auto chess games are so mindless and are literally all the exact same. What's the big deal? I don't care for battle royale games but I get the appeal, these, not so much

>why don't you guys pretend that everything you dislike doesn't exist and try to think life is perfect
Nice bluepill

>chess bad
fucking brainlet

>autochess
>chess

No way, give it a month.
It has existed for a while now in DotA, it'll die down and keep a small base of card game players.

its just flavor of the year. remember when every company made battle royales last year and mobas before that

Maybe someone in charge is so disgusted by the direction society is moving in, that they decided to inject culture into the lowest forms of human entertainment.

how is autochess ruining your life?

What are you talking about?

Does it really bother you that much that people found a new genre that they enjoy?
It's more akin to a tower defense game, for those of you who don't know it was originally a DotA 2 custom game, which was quite fun to play in short bursts.
The mod creators and valve decided to each do their standalone version since the game was getting very big to be held within the DotA servers.
Now riot just joined cause they're fucking faggots, in reality they're the only ones making a cash grab.

dotesports.com/dota-2/news/dota-underlords-peak-200k-concurrent-players

Ignoring doesn't mean pretending something doesn't exist, you damn autist. You simply avert your thoughts and attention away from it.

i think you might have autism

Imagine it like this.
You play a set of matches and get some resources after each one.
You may spend resources on your units.
Buy a pawn or two or get a knight or, perhaps, upgrade your bishop.
You place all this shit on a board in a way you like.
And then enemy units appear and you let shitty AI control everything to resolve combat.
That's it.
It's pretty much a SC2 Direct Strike.

Its a fine phone game.

Ok I thought it was Yea Forums related.

Don't care, have a nice day.

Dumb shit that is best ignored.

Why the fuck is this popular? That sounds dumb

no it aint retard

It's quick and less involved

It is, same as battle royales which you faggots marked "a flavor of the month" and it keeps going for two years.
Deal with it and find some game for yourself to play instead of bitching on Yea Forums 24/7.

Attached: 1365867552542.gif (290x189, 2.73M)

Just sounds like tower defense but with ASSFAGGOTS

retards need some entertainment
what better than the most repetittive bullshit out there?
and they dare talk shit about footballers

Maybe because it's braindead. Just like most mobile games are. Like, why is "match three" games popular?
You may also pretend you are managing risks like a big boy since there is an RNG mechanics in the game.

Why is mobile gaming so bad when phones are more powerful than consoles?
What even is the point of porting mobage to PC?

I played that concept a decade ago in fucking wc3
Anyone remember poké defense?

Yes, it is.
ASSFAGGOTS are just style and no substance here, though.

chess for autistic brainlets

Phone users don't want to play actual video games. All they want is simplistic casual shit like match three.

Come on bro there at least is a small niche of people that would play actual games but it seems only squeenix cares about it and they overpriced their games because they know they have no competition.

BR is already on the downswing though.
Fortnite viewership was down 75% from last year.
It's hard to iterate on the BR concept.
That's why all the newer games are going with smaller maps and less people per match.
Give it another year and they'll be selling literal Arena FPS games as "BR", and then the meme will have gone full circle.

but user mobas have been around for a while check the year

autistic bluepilled mongoloid who thinks he is redpilled

>fortnite topping twitch every day
>pubg sold 5 million copies in 2019
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. This genre will outlive you and there is nothing you can do.

Attached: 1386254086030.gif (326x245, 1.76M)

Those people buy handhelds.

It's easy, you don't have to think too much about it and the fact that it's so reliant on RNG gives the illusion of skill.
It's like an easier version of a battle royale, basically.

No one bought Vita and the DSs have like 3 good games.

3ds sales are pretty good and Switch is also a thing.
Even those noname $1 tetris boys are still a thing.

regular DS had a great library
3ds had less

lichess.org/PkgNgKrX

lichess.org/zwrpsN2O