Fire Emblem Three Houses

The day long threads have been great so far, can we keep it up?
>Waifu/Husbando (doesn't have to be a student)
>Who you most want to steal
>Story hopes/fears
>Gameplay good/bad

Attached: Punished Venom Dimitri.jpg (740x960, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8d1TLVcbws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Your chosen house
Black eagles gonna play them all but black eagles is the first one i'm gonna play
>Waifu
Rhea/Dorothea
>Story hopes/fears
I hope there is no clear "best" route and each has their own merits
>Gameplay
It looks cool, I only hope that we get a few more interesting classes rather than the usual ones.

Attached: byleth.jpg (1780x1080, 285K)

What makes you want to go with the Black Eagles first? Edgelord an her power hungry conquest is about the only thing in that house that's interesting. The class itself is inferior to both the Blue Lions and the Gold Eagles

Just autism in how they have been presented in most advertising with Black Eagles, then Blue Lions, and lastly Golden Deers

Will every route have the option to spare the other houses or do you guys think it will be something only the Golden Deers might end up having?

On a side note, if you have the option to reclass Byleth into another class, which one would it be?

>Blue Lionchads
>Annette or the dark skinned teacher
>Ferdinand or Petra
>As long as the story isn't completely fucking terrible like Fates I'll be fine
>I've got high hopes for the gameplay.

I wouldn't put a lot of hope in the Golden Queers saving anyone user. In case you missed the last thread, every Deer has their last name taken from a character in King Lear, one of Shakespeare's darkest and most tragic plays. Not to mention Claude's profile describes him as being shifty and cunning, so his friendship speeches could very well be bullshit to hide his real motives. Even if he's being genuine, the suffering lined up for the Eagles and Lions indicates Claude's wasting his time at best, and going to ruin everything trying at worst.

Don't really know about being able to spare them, seems like their all fucked (except maybe Claude)
I'd reclass Byleth into a black mage probably, always have been a fan of magic classes

>Your chosen house
Blue Lions First, then Golden Deer and finally Black Eagles.
Dimitri. I want to be his best bro and husband. Raphael and Dedue are second best.
Raphael. Nobody else interests me that much.
>Story hopes/fears
Supposedly, it's pretty good. I just don't want to be spoiled too much.
>Gameplay good/bad
Tutoring looks like a chore, but maybe it won't be that bad. Also, I'm gonna do an armor only play through at some point.

Attached: 1558313661919.jpg (835x575, 21K)

What made you hopeful for this game? Everyone was so negative on it until E3.

So Golden Deers might be hidden evil route?

Dark Hero

The fact that everything seems to go to hell for the characters gives me hope that the story won't be generically happy.

RogersBase's preview: youtube.com/watch?v=R8d1TLVcbws

The timeskip reveal and a lot of returning mechanics is what I think made everyone change their opinions on the game, though I was pretty hopeful from the start

You just shilled me harder on the Golden Chads with that storyline

>you can see what unit an enemy is most likely to attack
neat

Meant to reply to

The way I see it, each route is as follows
>Edelgard - Lawful evil, help her put the continent under her heel so no one can threaten her rule. Only hates the crests because she's a crestlet and the appearance of a major crest could cuck her out of her throne
>Dimitri - Chaotic Good, wants to burn the entire system to the ground, likely because of whatever caused him to go nuclear in the first place. Thinks the strong (Edelgard) are always trampling the weak (Himself) and intends to put a stop to that
>Claude - True Neutral (?), either he just wants the fighting to stop or he's intentionally egging everyone on because the war is good business for his alliance, hard to say. Probably on a direct course for tragedy considering his House's namesake

I'm joining deers just to see if that's true. And if I end up with faggot friendship, so be it.

Just because you're using the power of friendship to save the world, doesn't mean you're friends with those assholes in your way you went to school with 5 years ago.

>Our strong bonds let us overcome many challenges and trails we faced, my friends and equals. Now, in this late hour, let us march through the capital with the Empress on a pike! Hurrah!

>Etika
>Passion for Fire Emblem

Oh fuck off.

Attached: 153414855953637.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Did he ever finish Awakening?

>Eagles
>Undecided, pic related, Marianne, Ms. Krabapple, or potentially any other good cake I haven't seen yet
>Marianne

Attached: 1560567130295.jpg (2894x4093, 615K)

>Chaotic Good, wants to burn the entire system to the ground
This is what I'm playing first.

Are we ever gonna get an Aureola-tier attack animation again?

Attached: tenor.gif (480x320, 3.11M)

>my feet hurt
>I missed the last PTA meeting
>attendance has dropped to half and it's only 3 weeks into the semester
>everyone's homework is blatantly copied
>I still haven't graded the Brigand exams I bet no one studied for
>Hilda fucked Hanneman for an A on her Crest Lore exam
>Marianne and Bernadetta haven't left their rooms in 5 days
>Dad gets to spend all day killing bandits and being badass
I'm picking Male Byleth not for waifus, but just so I can see his "I hate my life" expression in every scene

I agree, I also love the "I hate my life" expression he has

Attached: 1560453728156.jpg (951x422, 62K)

Here's the appropriate King Lear name lore for the Golden Deers if anyone's interested. Obvious spoilers for the centuries old play
>Claude von Riegan - Regan is Lear's middle daughter, and like her older sister is ruthless, treacherous and amoral. Is lethally poisoned and dies offstage
>Hilda Valentin Goneril - Goneril is Lear's oldest daughter and just as spiteful and cruel as Regan. Commits suicide after her plans are thwarted
>Raphael Kirsten, Leonie Pinelli, and Ignatz Victor - No counterparts. They have no connection to King Lear. They ALSO have no crests and are in no way nobility, which is interesting.
>Lysithea von Cordelia - Cordelia is Lear's youngest daughter (much like how Lysithea is the youngest deer) and is a genuinely sweet and virtuous girl. For not bullshitting Lear with false flattery, she is exiled and marries the King of France. Ends up hung by Edmund
>Marianne von Edmund - Edmund is the main antagonist, the illegitimate son of Gloucester. A cruel, manipulative man, he schemes to seize Lear's throne, and very nearly succeeds until he's killed by Edgar in the final act.
>Lorenz Hermann Gloucester - Gloucester is a sleazy adulterer, and a nobleman under Lear's authority. He survives, but is violently blinded by Cornwall, and his manipulation by his children mirrors that of Lear.

Attached: 1561475456632.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>Your chosen house
Blue Lions first, the Deer, then Eagles
I like a lot of the people. Maybe Marianne, Petra, or Catherine.
Tough choice now, will have to play the game to see everybody's strengths and how my teams turn out.
>Story hopes/fears
Hope: Edelgard isn't just a Daenerys character, Dimitri isn't a complete idiot, Claude has more depth than "nice guy".
Fear: No major repercussions of the war, twists you can see coming a mile away, Fates-tier story.
>Gameplay good/bad
Liking a lot of it. Surprised by how little move mages seem to have, though. Cavs and fliers will hopefully be balanced with infantry.

I'm excited, bros. When the game comes out I will be about to head on vacation and will finally be in grad school. I'm going to enjoy my summer and work towards building a good life.

>spoilers for the centuries old play
actually the story of King Lear mostly predates Shakespeare by at least a few centuries.

Anything new that we did not know yet? Doesn't seem there are any.

>Marianne was in the stables
Y O U J U S T K N O W