SUBSCRIBER STREAMS

Attached: twitch.png (640x929, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheZombiUnicorn/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does that mean?

you can now use subscriber only streams like slutcams

Private streams. AKA the same shit as camwhore sites. Now only people who pay you money can watch your content.
But, the thing is, this is a very double edged sword. If you're very large it will help you grow (it will be the push people need to sub to a larger streamer they watch frequently), but you also lose out on people who don't/can't sub and just cheer or donate through other means instead. I'm interested in seeing how much use this shit gets. I figure maybe once a month for most major streamers to do a sub sunday thing.

Oh, so another incentive for them to peddle Amazon Prime.

Who's the retard making these business decisions at twitch?

who would do this besides camwhores? it doesn't make any sense

Attached: 20104123856_49909094ba_b.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

RIP free entertainment TriHard memes

>actual twitch roasties in the comments supporting this

Gonna sub to my fav incel destroyer
twitter.com/TheZombiUnicorn/with_replies

Attached: 4363464363.png (1500x1400, 2.44M)

Why not just abandon all pretense and call them private shows?

lol those people get new ideas to scam harder everyday.
this.

This feature is gonna be dead on arrival, the only ones retarded enough to tank their viewership for a chance at whaling subscribers are camwhores in the IRL section.

and floe

This.

No doubts they are doing this for camwhores, they've been called out alot lately

there are streamers out there who have up to 7 times more subs then they do average concurrent viewers
how the fuck would these people be tanking viewership

Attached: 1522359257570.png (500x377, 183K)

>didn't cash in on the ez e money before twitch shot itself in the foot
Sad

Because not all your subs are gonna be watching every time you're on. Realistically maybe 10-20% of an average streamer's viewers will be subs and the other 80% or so will be nonsubs.
If you normally pull 1000 viewers and switch to sub only you'll tank to 200 viewers, which not only stops bringing in new viewers but also massively drops your position in the category list. Nonsubs may not be paying the bills directly but they keep you from falling down into the pit.

>assuming ppl will sub to just watch a stream

This doesn't really respond to my point
some streamers have 7 TIMES MORE SUBS THEN VIEWERS
if these streamers have it in sub mode they can't even tell because the have so many subs that the chat normally looks like its in sub mode
how would these people have more non subs the subs watching?

also why the fuck would viewership even matter?
if you could have 5000 subs or 10000 viewers, which would you pick?
the fucking subs, because viewers do almost nothing for you

and one more thing, why the fuck would you only have sub only streams?
most cam girls don't have only private shows, so why would twitch stream do something this dumb?

Attached: 1537743003579.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>5000 subs or 10000 viewers
viewers because viewers are eyeballs, and sponsors look for eyeballs, not subs. You may gain 1000 subs out of that but most likely you won't.

>”if you don’t break community guidelines, we’ll let you use a feature that is explicitly made for the twitch whores who always break community guidelines yet go unpunished because they’re our bread and butter”
Thanks, Twitch. Hope you shut down soon.

What content on Twitch would people willing to pay for if they can't view it free of charge exactly? Nothing comes to mind except for the would-be cam girls with their pathetic beta male paypig audiences.

I... thought this was a thing already?
Pretty sure in the days of playing doctor and starting HRT, Cosmo/Nar... whatever the fuck the new name is made the stream private and did it because "only true fans should see me in this change" while he kept fucking up more and more on Mario

I was talking about for one stream, not forever
if you're getting 10000 viewers constantly you probably have more then 5000 subs

I fucking hate nu-twitch
Gas every last one of the sjw staff there

And how many of those viewers do you think are actually subs at any given time? Even if you averaged 10k viewers and had 20k subs there's no way every single viewer in you chat is gonna be a subscriber, the majority are gonna be silent plebs.
Even in that case scenario do you really think your content is good enough where you're willing to go sub stream, even for a little bit? I seriously doubt it.

So now twitch Camwhores can finally transition to being actual camwhores?

I can't imagine the ''''people'''' who sub that high are very likely to report a violation of the ToS if they paid $200 to finally see that violation and the 2 wiimotes sticking out of it.