Borderlands 2 is one of the greatest games of all time

Borderlands 2 is one of the greatest games of all time.

and i dont just say that.
its the game series which spawned the loot shooter genre.

not to mention the fact that BL2 is gigantic, you spend at the very least 140 hours on 1 single playthrough, inlcluding every DLC.

add to the fact that there are 6 characters witch which you can play with, and all of them have their own unique abilities, so you can play the game 6 times over, in 6 different ways.
the game came out in 2012 i believe, its still popular and beloved, as a matter of fact, they released another DLC a week or so ago.

nearly 7 years after the initial game release.

speaking of DLC, the best one of the game imo is Tiny Tina's assualt on dragon keep.

nearly everyone that played the game agrees on that.

its so big, if they added 20 orso more missions, it could have been sold as a stand alone game.
and BL3 was recently announced, it was stated that BL3 is even larger in scope and storyline than BL2.
if you want to enjoy a quality

storyline single campaign game, BL2 is your game.

its the only game that comes to mind.
i used to be of the opinion that the Witcher 3, Skyrim and Fallout NV held the trophy for greatest single player games of all time.
but BL2 isnt just a contender, it might just take the whole cake.

Attached: tiny tony.jpg (2742x2228, 1.48M)

I hate Tiny Tina, and I hate her VA. She ruined Rise in Dancing all Night.

Attached: 1444859758720.png (500x675, 244K)

>dude slag everything on play through 3 and the game is still impossible
bad design

>its the game series which spawned the loot shooter genre.
Diablo 2 with guns isn't a genre

Should I play the dlc in the Handsome collection before beating the game?

god damn i should not have picked gaige
uvhm is suffering

Borderlands is a shitty shovelware only mutts like

>shit gunplay
>shit original music
>shit graphics
>shit physics
>absolute fucking dogshit boss design
>shit weapon variety, every gun basically does the same thing just with different numbers of bullets or meme bullets
>Diablo 2 loot grind without any of the player input like gem slots, varied equipment effects, and actual skills that made itemization in Diablo 2 good enough to satisfy the endless grind itch without getting too repetitive
>shit skill trees that are 90% just "deal 2% more damage when you fart on an enemy"
>shit setting
>shit lore
>shit humor after the first game
No, Borderlands is an actual trash series.

Yes, yes this is a shill post. You're not wrong about it popularizing looters but you don't recognize its faults. UVHM was awful with its "always-slag + bee" mechanic. Power didn't scale correctly and by the end of it all, you had to be massively overpowered to have any chance. At least 3 is including this from the start.

>You're not wrong about it popularizing looters
he is though because Diablo exists

borderlands is bad and you should feel bad for liking it

You missed one, "Shit Taste". Borderlands 2's soundtrack does have its gems, as does TPS.

The pirate one and torgue one are level 15 through 30. The rest are post game

Diablo is a procedurally generated isometric dungeon crawler with loot. BL/Destiny/etc are more like first person MMOs than Diablo clones.

And Diablo was a PC game. Borderlands was on consoles, hence attracting more people.

Borderlands is literally just Diablo 2 but with FPS controls and less deep mechanics

This desu, gunplay is so bad you almost feel obligated to play as krieg

Fuck off Burch.

It has some okay tracks. Nothing amazing, just some stuff that's on par with games that have actually good soundtracks' average tracks. Overall though the music is shit and even when the music is good, it's handled like shit because it's either played too often or not played enough.

>it's either played too often or not enough
Like what?

Combat music for example which will typically either stop and start obnoxiously or only play one time in a level then never again. This was more of an issue in the first game

Most obnoxious characters outside of the Far Cry series.
"Yo, hello there I'm bad guy. I'm so easy going and funneh! Just calling you to tell you how much it amuses me being evil, in case you forget"
How can anyone stand this constant background shit?

I thought Claptrap was just as annoying